Suspicious Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was already dripping wet so my dick slid into her easily. Given all the guys she had been with, I thought she would be more stretched out, but Layla was tighter than any other girl I had been with. When I first put my dick inside her, a small part of me felt appalled at what I was doing. Fucking my twin was probably worse than anything she had done. But after a minute of having my cock inside her, my shame disappeared. Fucking my sister felt too good for it to be wrong. Besides, I was giving Layla what she asked for, and I bet she was enjoying it.

"Is this what you wanted, you little slut? Are you happy now that you have a cock inside you? Huh?" I asked, pulling on her hair so her head tilted back.

"God, you're so big," she groaned, avoiding my question.

"Oh, you're not used to cocks like mine? No wonder you're still tight even after fucking dozens of guys. I bet you'll be more stretched out when I'm through with you." I said, thrusting my cock deeper, making her gasp.

"This is wrong," she complained, breathing heavily.

"Has that ever stopped you before? You didn't think it was wrong to let any guy in school fuck you? Or to do my friends behind my back? " I asked, hammering her harder.

"It was wrong...I know...it just felt so good..." she stammered, as she started to push back against my cock.

"And how does this feel?" I asked, positioning her right leg up on the bed, so I could play with her pussy as I fucked her.

"Amazing..." she confessed, bucking against me. "Please, don't stop. I'm about to cum!"

"You don't even care who fucks you, do you? You just want cock, even if it's your brother's. I forced my dick inside you and now you are about to cum on it! You are absolutely disgusting!" I yelled, rubbing her clit furiously.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! " She screamed into the bed, spasming beneath me. After her convulsions subsided, I flipped her onto her back. I closed my hand around her neck, and I stared into her eyes while I thrust myself inside her.

"Listen, you are my little slut now, and I'm gonna use you whenever and however I want. Next time you are itching to get fucked, you better come to me. If I ever find out you that fucked someone else, I will tell mom and dad everything. You'll never get the chance to have sex again if you're grounded for the rest of your life. It's me or nobody. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes," she told me, barely able to speak with my hand clamped around her throat.

"Good girl. Do what I say, and I'll give you what you want. If you don't...I'll punish you!" I assured her as I vigorously jabbed my cock in and out of her pussy, my balls feeling like they were about to burst.

"Fuuuucccckkkk bro, I'm gonna cum on your cock again!" She squealed, writhing under me. My sister's second orgasm pushed me over the edge, causing me to climax with her.

"I'm cumming too!" I said, as I shot my load inside her. After I finished emptying my balls in my sister's pussy, I collapsed on top of her, finding it hard to move. Being with my sister was far and away the best sex I ever had, and I didn't ever want to take my cock out of her heavenly hole.

"You came inside me? What the fuck? No one has ever done that before! Fuck, this is bad! What if I get pregnant?!?!" She asked, pushing me off of her. I rolled back over to her and grabbed her face, forcing her to look at me.

"I told you, I'm going to use you how I please. I like to cum inside my sex dolls. If you don't want to get pregnant, take birth control. I'm going to be using your pussy a lot, so be prepared. Now, clean yourself up before mom and dad get home." I said walking out of her room, and leaving my sister sprawled out on the bed, looking shocked. I had surprised myself as well, I discovered a side of myself that I never knew existed before. Then again, I felt like I had met the real Layla that day as well. When I first found out the things she had done, I was furious, but now I was thrilled. I had my own live in sex slave that I could fuck anytime I wanted! It was like a dream come true. Whenever I was horny, I could get off inside my sister's pussy, and I had a feeling that desire would come sooner rather than later...

12