All Comments on 'Suspicious Text'

by taboobs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute username. Mechanically written well; very few typos or punctuation errors. I found it a little unbelievable if she had been having sex everyday for a year that her brother was the first to cum inside of her. I'm not into violence or choking, so your story didn't do that much for me; but that didn't make it a bad story. Just not one to my liking.

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

Bro must be a complete dunce. She has been getting dicked by everyone "half the class" including his not one but two friends one of which is supposed to be his best and in spite of that he's clueless she's a cock queen. The whole rape and violent responses also speaks to what the main character's intellect is. The entire story is about how stupid he is and as a result he plows his sister. Which other than he revelations, his seeing the picture and in person tattoo along with bursting in on her sucking cock. No real sex involved. This story doesn't excite nor tease an attraction to her. The actual writing from the mechanics was fine. Didn't stray from perspective or falter in focus. It just lacked the creativity. Bare in mind stories that present implausible size and other things that don't set the restriction aside in some way are just as lacking in creative form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great. I found out my sister was doing everybody in the neighborhood from her ex best friend. She did her brother. Her ex best friend told me what had happened. Her ex best friend spent a lot of time taking my dick as revenge. Now i'm doing my sister and her ex best friend. I love it.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story many chapters

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Was just trying to have some fireworks before work. That story was far too captivating. Try writing crime fiction instead of taboo erotica.

4/10.

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Juvenile. Too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaboobs@taboobs
I'm just trying to make the world a hornier place.