SUV, the Sex Utilization Vehicle

Story Info
What do you mean you've never had sex in a car?
6k words
3.28
15.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves coerced sex and wife sharing.

*

Kyle sat in the front passenger seat, knowing he was pretty drunk but not real concerned because he wasn't the one driving the big SUV and the driver, Tyler, was for the most part sober. Probably legally anyway. His wife Becca was in the middle seat, between Alec and Ethan, and was more giddy than drunk. He could tell by all the giggling and the admonishments to "behave". He chuckled at the obvious flirting the other men had been throwing his wife's way, and her obvious enjoyment of it.

Kyle and Becca had been married right out of college and both enjoyed successful careers in the IT business, she in project management and he in network and infrastructure security. This brought them to the conference with plans to extend the stay through the weekend for a little getaway. The kids were being cared for by Grandparents and they were both enjoying the time away.

She was the stereotypical girl next door blonde, high school cheerleader [although rather sheltered in high school], and looked years younger than 33. Kyle was often asked if he had been hanging around after football games at the local high school picking up girls, with some seriousness, when it was found out how long they had been married. This was pretty close to the truth. Kyle was a frequently used reserve on the football team and pursued Becca throughout their Senior year until she finally relented and agreed to go to the Prom with him. They were then a couple, and surprisingly virgins as they entered college together.

That was in the past by the time Christmas break rolled around and their grades reflected it. Reluctantly they agreed to spend more time pursuing their studies instead of one another and made a nice recovery for the Spring semester. They dated throughout their college years with the exception of a six week breakup in the middle of year two and a longer three month break during year three.

It was unspoken but understood they both had dated and engaged in "intimacies" with others during these breaks, although none of the relationships were considered serious. Kyle had tried to get a confession or two out of her early on but Becca simply stated what happened during those breaks was none of his business or hers, saying it was doubtful she had did anything he didn't do and left it at that.

The group had become friendly over the course of the conference and it was suggested they leave the hotel bar for a trip outside the city limits to get a better view of the stars after Becca commented on her disappointment in the night sky view from their hotel room. After securing more than adequate amounts of beer and vodka they headed out of town and into the nearby hills looking for an isolated spot with a better view of the night sky.

Kyle suspected they were hoping for a better view of Becca wearing his favorite pair of jeans and that snug blouse. The jeans framed her womanly ass perfectly and the crotch was just snug enough to suggest a hint of camel toe.

Before they left their room to meet the group in the hotel bar she had looked at him and said, "I know why you like these jeans, I'm not blind, I have a mirror."

"What do you mean?"

"I know why you stare at my crotch when I wear these. It's a little embarrassing." she blushed a little.

"I just like the way you look in them, adorably cute and sexy."

"Right."

Once they found an isolated clearing near the top of a hill they all piled out and made sure to turn out all the lights, including dome lights in the SUV. Becca tried to discreetly pull the jeans out of her crotch as she exited the truck but having half a dozen pair of slightly horny male eyes following her every move didn't really allow for discreet. She met her husbands eye and blushed just a little as he grinned her way.

Everyone marveled over the brighter night sky and passed around the alcohol, making sure Becca got more than her fair share of sips from the vodka bottle. She seemed willing to keep up and soon was a little beyond giddy.

Considering the alcohol intake for the group and the presence of an attractive woman it didn't take long for the topics to turn risque and more than a little sexual in nature. Alec commented it was on nights like this he'd get his college girlfriends away from the crowds and have a little fun in the back seat.

Naturally this brought on more comments from the group about their backseat adventures and inevitably Becca was asked about hers.

"I have never had sex in an automobile and I'm not sure it would be very comfortable." was her comment.

The men were drunkenly aghast and chided Kyle for clearly neglecting a basic and required rite of passage for Becca. They quickly agreed he was all but honor bound to correct that failure here and now.

Becca laughed at the good-natured ribbing and assured the gathering that she would in no way be having sex with her husband in the back seat of this SUV out here in the middle of nowhere. Especially in front of an audience.

"This thing has seriously tinted windows," Tyler assured her, "probably illegally dark. We couldn't see if we wanted to, and trust me, we'd want to."

"Oh hell yeah." was the drunken consensus from the group as they all laughed uproariously.

"But seriously, it's a beautiful night, when are you going to get this opportunity again?" argued Ethan.

"It just doesn't seem very comfortable."

Tyler assured her, "The back seats all lay flat and I've got a couple thick blankets in the back left over from winter. It's more comfortable than you think."

"Sounds like experience talking!" roared the group as Becca giggled and blushed.

"Come on honey," pleaded Kyle, "it's a gorgeous night and you're a gorgeous woman and I think it's a great idea."

"When have you ever NOT thought having sex was a great idea?"

"Well he's not wrong, sex is pretty much always a great idea!" declared the group to even more uproarious laughter.

Becca tried to peer into the SUV through the heavily tinted windows and didn't see much, if anything. The black interior of the vehicle heavily contributed to that. She also didn't notice the rear windows were cracked open a couple inches for ventilation.

Becca looked around the group. Typical modern day IT crowd, a couple frat boys, Tyler and Shane, tall, tanned, and just a little full of themselves with carefully managed dark hair looking just slightly scruffy. An ex-jock, Alec, doing his best Viking impersonation, and he had the physique and blonde looks for it, the perpetual four day growth framing his face nicely. Ethan came from money and it showed, casual, blonde extravagance. Doubtful he ever had trouble getting his way.

Jeremy was the stereotypical shy, introverted but brilliant, programmer. Functional frugal haircut and clothes, mostly followed along in social situations. Most of them were in good shape, other than the intoxication, and reasonably cute. Late 20's, early 30's, she felt like she could trust them not to do anything inappropriate other than probably try to peek at them through the dark windows.

"OK husband, it looks like you're getting laid. You better make it worth my while."

Quite predictably the group broke out in cheers, whooping and laughing, until Becca suggested they keep it down just in case someone was close enough to hear them and wandered by. This quickly silenced the group as they resorted to boyish giggles and started patting Kyle on the back and applying a few friendly pats on Becca's jean covered behind as the couple moved to the rear of the SUV. Alec and Ethan ceremoniously held open the rear doors of the SUV and gallantly helped Becca climb inside. Although it mostly seemed like they were just taking another opportunity to grope her bottom as they helped her up. She glared at them in mock disapproval but the added attention ratcheted her libido and ego up a couple notches so she wasn't really complaining.

"Let us know if you need any backup!" laughed Ethan. Kyle just grinned and gave him a thumbs up in response.

Climbing eagerly into the back of the SUV, Kyle was sitting up and waiting for his wife as she shuffled next to him.

Turning to sit, leaning back on her hands, she turned her head to face her husband and spoke softly, "Now what?"

He gently leaned forward, taking her face in his hands, and kissed his wife, deeply. Placing his hand on her upper back he guided her down until she lay flat, with one knee pulled up, slightly crossing her thighs. He grew aggressive, pawing her breasts and driving his tongue into her mouth, searching out her own. She responded by sucking that tongue like a cock and moaning her drunken lust into his mouth. His hand worked her jeans open and forced it's way into her panties, dipping a finger into her wet, slick snatch. She was as wet and slick as he'd ever known her to be, the panties were soaked.

He roughly fingered her cunt and diddled her clit. After years together, he knew just what buttons to push and when. She was writhing and thrusting under his hand as she rapidly climbed to her first orgasm of the night. How suddenly and solidly it hit surprised them both. And now, not only were her panties soaked, the crotch of her jeans were a little damp.

"I want you inside me!" she demanded.

Kyle pushed up her blouse and unhooked her bra to free her delectable C cups, causing her to cry out as he clamped down on a nipple. He shoved her jeans past her knees and was trying to get them off, along with her blouse, when she told him there was not way she was stripping in that car. Her jeans and panties were now tangled around one ankle and her bra and blouse were shoved up and out of the way. Kyle fumbled with his pants momentarily but soon managed to free a very firm cock and settle the head of his dick against Becca's slick slit.

She groaned and whimpered as he rubbed the head of his dick along her waiting hole, forcing her to thrust at him in an attempt to pull him in. With little warning he shoved his way forcefully into his wife's willing snatch, eliciting a breathless grunt and a gasp for air as he slammed halfway home, pulled himself free, and then buried his shaft nuts deep in her soaked hole. They ground against one another, sucking tongues and groping, before he pulled fully out again and started slamming relentlessly between her widespread thighs.

The unmistakable sounds of flesh slapping together, along with the lusty grunts, gasps, and cries of pleasure, brought lecherous chortles from their audience. All but ignored by the passionate couple the group had surrounded the SUV and desperately tried to get a better look. Hearing better than seeing, but seeing enough to know exactly what was going on, the men were positively gleeful. The randy couple were giving the SUV's suspension a workout.

Becca couldn't tell if she was building to another climax or if the first one was just winding back up. She didn't really care. Kyle lasted longer than he expected but not as long as he was hoping. He unloaded into his wife with a joyful shout just as she hit another peak. Grinding and panting against one another, holding on tight until they finally relaxed and Kyle rolled off his wife. Both temporarily satiated.

"Wow," he mumbled, eyes closed, breathless, "Maybe I do need backup."

"Just what I wanted to hear." Muttered Ethan as he climbed through the open back door and began crawling between Becca's legs as she lay there, breathing deeply, eyes blissfully closed. "I've been wanting to sample some of this all night."

Disoriented by lust and alcohol, Becca didn't immediately recognize the man climbing back between her spread thighs was not her husband.

"Wha...what...what are you doing? No, wait!" Was her startled response as Ethan pushed an engorged hardon against her now well lubricated opening. She pushed her hands against his chest just as he thrust into her married cunt. Her eyes went wide as she gasped in surprise.

"Oh no, oh no, ohhhh nooo! Kyle, do something!"

In Kyle's state it took him a little time to focus on what was going on next to him. He curiously looked over at his wife as her body was rocked by Ethan's vigorous pummeling. She grunted softly with each thrust, looking her husband in wide eyed shock.

Grinning, Ethan looked over to Kyle and announced, "Your backup has arrived!"

"Huhn," Kyle was still in a bit of a daze, "I guess so."

Becca whimpered, long and low. He body was betraying her, and so it seemed her husband may be doing the same. She was equal parts repulsed, relieved, and frustrated as Ethan unceremoniously pumped a backed up load of semen into her once faithful cunt. She pushed herself up as he backed out from between her legs, but before she could gather herself Shane was in the back of the SUV and directing her onto her back again. She tried closing her legs but he was now wedged securely between them and his pants were already down to his thighs, freeing his bobbing prick.

"Oh my, oh my, ohhh mmnuhg." Was all she could manage as Shane wasted little time impaling her married twat on his lust driven prick.

Once again Kyle watched as his wife was buffeted by another man's engorged cock repeatedly slamming into her body. Only this time her half closed eyes were glazed over with lust, along with general intoxication, and she may have been responding a little keener to her assault.

Kyle wasn't the only one who noticed. "Oh yeah, I told you she'd be into it." Was that Tyler?

Her knees were now pulled back and widespread, gently at first she met Shane's thrusts, then eagerly as she was clearly rolling up to another powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck, ohhh fuuck, ohhh fuuahhhh." She cried out as another climax took over and she continued to saturate the blanket beneath her. Shane soon let out a triumphant shout as he too came long and hard, slamming into her as he tried to squeeze all he could into that clenching cunt.

She turned to face away from her husband and just lay there, legs opened expectantly, as Tyler clambered between her wet thighs and all but shouted, "My turn sweetheart!"

She was no longer protesting.

Tyler brusquely, maybe a little brutishly, took his place between her legs and promptly began pumping away at her sensitive vagina. She lazily, almost reluctantly, draped an arm across his back before hooking her heels into the back of his thighs. She then eased one hand, then the other, down his back and onto his buttocks, gripping them firmly as he worked them up and down slamming his crotch into hers.

She pulled him tighter as he roughly kissed her while also roughly pounding between her legs. It was apparently what she needed as she trembled and shook through another orgasm. Like the others, Tyler shot his load as deep as he could manage before collapsing on her sweaty, married body.

Alec cheerfully announce it was time for a real man to have at her and laughed as he pulled Tyler off the exhausted woman. Becca continued to lay quietly, again facing away from Kyle as she waited for the next man to climb aboard and fuck her.

Alec chided Becca, encouraging her to take a look at what he had, take a look at her prize. She rolled her eyes and then rolled them at Alec. She blinked several times in an obvious effort to focus on what hung between his legs.

"Oh Christ." was all Kyle could get out.

Once again Becca tried to push herself up and scoot away, but Alec was having none of that as he secured her beneath him.

"No, no, no way!" She was panicked, "What the hell is that? Kyle, help me!" she pleaded.

What hung between Alec's legs appeared to be a weapon of some sort. And it wasn't just because it was well over 9 inches long, it was. And it wasn't just because it was thick, the shaft was quite wide. It was topped with an obscenely broad head that made it look like something cave men used to beat one another to death. And it was throbbing like it had a heartbeat of it's own.

"You can't! I can't! It won't fit! Kyle, do something!"

Kyle was just as stunned as his wife, but her pussy was what Alec was targeting and she was terrified of what was about to happen.

Alec grinned at Kyle, "It's cool, they always say that at first. She'll be screaming for more by the time I'm through." he winked, "Trust me."

Becca wasn't convinced, "Trust him? Oh hell no! He'll rip me apart!"

Alec looked at Kyle, furrowed his brow and quickly shook his head. "This is gonna be fucking amazing." And then he pushed, squeezing about half the head between those slick lips between her legs.

She was pushing at his hips and spreading her thighs wide, "Oh God, oh God, ohhh my fucking God." Her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Open those eyes darlin', you're gonna want to see this." Alec spoke calmly, soothingly. It wasn't really working but you got the impression that didn't bother him.

Alec eased off and the pressure ceased, the woman's sense of relief was stark but short lived as Alec leaned in again. This time he popped the full head inside her cunt and she screamed in shock.

"Take it out, take it out!"

So he did. She screamed again, and then even louder as he popped back inside. Gently isn't the right word, he methodically eased his over sized member a little deeper with each push and each pull brought him back to her entrance where he kept the giant head of his cock just inside her stretched vagina. Slowly rocking back and forth it took a good ten minutes to finally bottom out with a couple of inches left to go. She whimpered and winced as he firmly planted himself against her cervix. As she panted like a woman in labor he continued rocking back and forth, allowing yet another mans wife to learn how to accommodate the massive tool.

At the 15 minute mark she was rocking back at him and taking the entire shaft, right up to his swinging balls. She had completely lost awareness of anyone around her, including her husband. She grunted and groaned like an animal and it was impossible to tell if it was due to pleasure or pain. The assumption was more than a little of both. That was when the orgasms started.

At the 20 minute mark she was incoherent as Alex relentlessly worked her cunt, never fully pulling out, but ruthlessly bottoming out on each brutal stroke. It was time for Kyle to panic a little as she finally let out a terrorizing scream and dug her nails into Alec's ass cheeks hard enough to draw a trickle of blood and then pass out.

Alec grinned at Kyle and winked again, covered in a sheen of sweat, "Told you so."

Alec then took a deep breath and paused long enough to fold Lindey's legs back against her chest. Jeans and panties still wrapped around one ankle, blouse and bra damn near wrapped around her throat, Alec pulled fully out and, without hesitation, absolutely drilled her again and again.

She came to with a gasp that made Kyle think her heart must have started back up and then, she began to wail.

"Ohhhhhh, ohfuckohfuckohfuckohGodHelpMe!"

Alec was panting like he was in the final sprint of a marathon. "Are you ready? Are you ready for me to fill that pussy full of cum? Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes, oh God yes, please, please cum. Fill my pussy."

Kyle couldn't believe this was his wife, taking what looked like the fucking of a lifetime.

Alec howled as he came and Kyle's wife did the same. And by all appearances she may have passed out again. She jerked as Alec pulled the head of his dick out of her cunt and then just lay there, breathing deeply, legs wide open.

Alec was impressed. "Damn, that may have been the best fuck I've ever had. Kyle, your wife is fucking amazing."

Kyle was stunned. Even more so when the others were soon encouraging Jeremy to climb in and take his turn.

"Young buck," Ethan let him know, "You may never again get a chance at pussy this good. I've got doubts about that even for myself." They all laughed. Except Kyle and Jeremy.

12