SUV, the Sex Utilization Vehicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, Jeremy followed instructions and climbed into the back of the SUV, gently positioning himself between the well fucked woman's legs. As delicately as possible his pushed a respectable sized cock of his own, above average in girth anyway, into her sloppy twat. He looked like he didn't really believe it was actually happening.

He settled on her sweat covered body, holding her softly as he slowed pumped her pussy.

He whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to stop?"

She panted out a short laugh, "A little late for that."

"No it isn't."

"Just fuck me Jeremy, just fuck me. Don't worry about me, just fuck me." almost affectionately she caressed the back of his head with one hand and his firm behind with the other. He continued to gently pump his cock into her body.

"There you go, just like that." she cooed, encouraging him like she would an inexperienced young man.

He didn't last long, maybe four minutes.

"That was nice," she said, "you felt really good inside me."

Jeremy was a little embarrassed at his short performance but nonetheless proud of her response. He brushed her lips with his as he pulled himself away from her and exited the SUV. The others were waiting to cheer him and tease him about it all at the same time. He blushed as he accepted the vodka bottle for a manly swig as his reward for a fuck well done.

Kyle looked over at his wife, laying limp, face turned away, legs still open. He eased himself over and shuffled between her legs. Looking down, it was obvious she had been repeatedly and soundly fucked. Her crotch and thighs coated in semen, her pussy red, swollen, and open.

When he looked back up she was staring at him, he sensed a little hostility. "What. The hell. Are you doing?"

"I thought you'd might like to go for round two."

Her eyes flew open and she hissed between her clenched teeth, "I didn't want round one asshole!"

"Umm, you seemed to be into it. Some of it anyway."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

"I know what you need," her husband said as he began tugging her jeans and panties off the one ankle, "A little fresh air, and maybe stretch your legs."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do you understand what just happened?"

"Hey, just consenting adults blowing off a little steam." he continued as he pulled her shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. The bra was next.

With a tilt of her head she said, "Consenting? Really?"

He was a little wary, "Mostly. Sure." He gently held her hands and backed out of the SUV, leading his wife and helping her to her feet. She looked up as she stumbled against her husband and realized she was surrounded.

"Damn, that was amazing, YOU are amazing."

"If there's a finer woman out there I've never met her, and probably never will."

"I gotta say it out loud, that was one helluva fuck."

"If you ever get tired of Kyle, you just let me know."

That last comment caused Becca to give her husband a look that made him think she was giving it a little thought.

Kyle turned his naked wife to face the group of men gathered at the rear of the SUV and wrapped his arms around her. It crossed her mind he may have been afraid she'd take off.

"I know what she likes," Kyle told the others, "She likes it when someone cums in her mouth."

She turned sharply, tilting her head, and muttered through tight lips, "I like it when MY HUSBAND does that. Or at least I did at one time."

Kyle whispered in her ear, "It's not like I'm the only one to have done that."

Her eyes shot open and she whispered accusingly, "Is THAT what this is about??"

Kyle spoke softly in his wife's ear. "The only thing this is about is having a bit of an adventure."

She wasn't convinced.

Kyle suggested Tyler and Shane have a seat on the end of the truck and coaxed his wife toward them. One hand on her hip, another on her shoulder, gently suggesting she lean over toward the waiting men as he positioned himself behind her.

Taking the hint, Tyler and Shane opened their pants and gave their reawakening erections a little room. Becca leaned over, bracing herself against each of them. She knew what was expected and lowered her head first over Tyler, taking a growing erection into her mouth, and then moving to Shane.

Her husband positioned himself at her semen coated cunt and pushed. He was easily balls deep. The push shoved Shane's cock a little deeper in her mouth as she moaned around it.

As Kyle and the two men alternated between spit roasting his wife he reached out and pushed her head further down on their cocks as she practically bounced between the two men using her mouth. As Kyle paused to adjust his aim, placing the head of his dick at his wifes puckered asshole, Becca tried to rise up but Kyle pushed her head back down as he eased his cock up her ass. She opened her mouth to cry out and took the cock in her mouth straight down her throat. Her wails were muffled as she struggled and gagged on Shane's cock. That was about all Shane could stand as he flooded the young wifes throat with one jet after another until he damn near collapsed back into the SUV.

She rose back up, pushing back against her husbands thrusts, "You bastard! You bastard! Fuck me you bastard!"

Kyle not only continued drilling her tight ass, he shoved her face back into Tyler's crotch, filling her mouth once again.

Tyler wasn't much better at holding out once she had him back in her mouth and tickling her throat. He grabbed her head with both hands and unleashed ropes of semen down her gullet just before Kyle grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep into her ass to empty his swollen nuts, shouting out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck me!"

Becca slowly staggered up straight, clearly frazzled by the anal spit roasting, just as Ethan eagerly took a spot sitting at the back of the SUV and opened his pants, pulling out a half hard cock.

At Ethan, "Motherfuckers, and assholes.", muttering the last as she looked directly at her husband. Expectations being what they were, she leaned over and braced herself against the SUV one more time. Just as she opened her mouth Alec put himself behind her and she quickly put a hand over her back door.

"Don't even think about it." With menace.

"You're the boss." Smiling while resting the head of his cock against her worn cunt.

Turning, lower her head in place with mouth open, bracing and waiting. Not for long.

A firm grip of the hips and a powerful thrust drew a roar, and then a muffled shout as Alec drove himself and Ethan fully into the wailing woman. Rocking her back and forth they drove deep into her throat and vagina time after time.

Shuddering and pistoning back and forth Becca's legs went rubbery to stiff and back again. The group watched, awed, as she was fully plowed, used, and somewhat abused. Ethan was first to go as her nose buried into his trimmed pubic hair.

Raising her head she was dazed, eyes glass, the slap slap slap of flesh on flesh matching moans and wails from the duo. Finally, she trembled in release and Alec held her up with his pounding rod and a hold on her hips. It was all he could take and he gave her another deep load in a well and truly fucked cunt. She nearly dropped to her knees as he pulled free and Ethan and Kyle turned her around and seltled her on the SUV.

Her gaze settled on Jeremy, no second round for him yet. "I guess it's your turn again."

Shy and reluctant, libido overcame anxiety and she guided him to his place at the back of the SUV. With intention, she faced the others and simply stated, "Just Jeremy." There was no discussion.

Leaning over, her mouth had him hard and slick in moments. Thoughtfully, she looked up at him before rising up herself. Leaning into him, grasping his rod, it was like a warm breath in his ear. "Jeremy, would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

Turning to the stunned group, "Only. Jeremy."

He mumbled and muttered something to the afirmative and the couple manuevered into position. Once again she was leaning over and waiting.

On her elbows, leaning into the truck, "Just do it, don't stop until you're done." And deep breaths.

The deep breaths behind her matched her own until he plunged his cock fully into her ass. Muffling herself with her own hand she held firm as the young man followed her instructions fully and eagerly, using her ass like he was afraid it might be the last time a woman would make that offer.

Buffeted against the truck she grunted, moaned, and occasionally muttered, "Ow, ow."

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. Oh God, don't stop."

He didn't, she shouted out another orgasm, and that was all he could take. The clenching ring around his cock put him over the edge and he roughly fucked her ass until he could no longer and then lay across her back, pinning her to the floor of the truck.

"Off, off, get off me now please." And he reluctantly complied.

All quiet but for heavy breathing, finally, she turned. "Can I get dressed now?" Into her husbands eyes.

"Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you didn't" She acknowledged Alec's comment as someone handed her a pile of cloth she hoped was still presentable.

"We need to go." Shoving her clothes at her husband and moving to find a car door. Kyle reached for the back door and she stated. "You should ride up front, don't lose my things."

Turning to Alec, "You're with me in the back." Flipping the jump seat clear he climbed in and Becca followed. The remaining three piled into the middle seat.

Climbing behind the wheel Tyler push buttoned the starter and put the SUV in gear.

From the back, "Take the long way, and let me know when we get close, I'll need to get dressed." With that, her head dipped below the seat and Alec let out a surprised moan.

Kyle was stunned, even more so when her head popped back up and she straddled her seatmate, dropping down with a grunt and an "Oh, fuck."

The backroad was a little bumpy and the vehicle echoed with her yelps and groans as they slowly made their way back to the highway.

"Fuck this." And Ethan was clamboring over the seat and into the rear compartment. In more ways that one.

Startled, she called out, "Wait! What! Oh nooo, nhuahh, unhgh, ow, ow!"

Fully lodged between the two men, "Nobody move, oh God, nobody move." And another bump in the road.

Rambling unintelligibly as they navigated the backroad she could only bounce on the cocks filling her cunt and her ass.

Finally hitting paved road, "Oh fuck, ohh fuuck, oh fuckfuckfuck. What the hell!"

They worked her back and forth as she clung to the neck of the man in front and pushed against the hip of the one behind.

The husband and the other men in the vehicle were stunned by the spectacle behind them, nearly being driven off the road three times as Tyler locked onto the rear view mirror.

She was the first to let go and orgasmed with a shriek and a wail, agony and pleasure, with pleasure winning. Ethan quickly followed, slamming into her backside as he emptied himself up her ass.

Ethan fell away and Alec held her by the hips and repeatedly, brutally, brought her up and down on his angry cock. Desperately lurching upward he knocked her into the roof of the truck as he came with a gleeful shout as he shot his final load.

Limply prying herself away, "Fuck you, you bastards. What the hell was THAT?" Panting, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Ethan recovered and made his way back to his seat, Alec slowly pulled his pants back up.

"Honey, are you OK?"

Forcing a short laugh, "I have no idea. Can I have my things now?"

The group in silence, staring forward but for husband and wife watching one another as she gingerly pulled on her clothes.

"I sure as hell hope I'm presentable." They pulled up to the hotel to drop off the couple.

Meeting her at the back door Jeremy and Kyle helped her disembark. Staggering slightly she took her husbands arm to steady herself, resting against him.

"Well, it's been an interesting evening. I hope everyone enjoyed it." More than a hint of sarcasm.

The group spoke quietly, quickly, almost fearfully as they assured her it was a great evening and they'd never forget her.

Looking each of them in the eye, a menacing whisper "Never, ever, tell anyone about tonight. I will hunt each of you down, rip off your nuts, and make a necklace. Understood?"

They understood. Clearly.

The couple slowly made their way to the elevator, deep in their own thoughts, not speaking until their hotel room door closed.

She turned to him. "For the record, and this is not news to you, yes, I slept with other men during our breaks way back before we got married. Pretty sure you were with other women. I know that for a fact, girls talk. And that means, yes, I fucked other men. I sucked their dicks, and swallowed, and more than one came on my face. Just like you did well before all of them. Including anal. Twice. You were then and are now better than all of them at it. Yours was then and is now my favorite penis."

"However, If you ever do that again, I will divorce you. Granted, I'll fuck everyone in the room, all your friends, your co-workers, the neighbors, and a few others. And I'll tell everyone I'm doing it because you have a tiny penis. I know, I know, you DON'T have a tiny penis. But if this happens again you will because I'll use those sewing shears my Grandmother gave me to cut most of yours off. They're so sharp it probably won't even hurt. At first. I'll leave almost enough for you to take a piss. Understood?"

He understood.

"Now, we both need a shower. And tomorrow you're scheduling me for a spa day. Motherfucker."

12