All Comments on 'SUV, the Sex Utilization Vehicle'

by socialneanderthal

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
andyinozandyinozover 1 year ago

Becca needs to divorce Kyle ASAP. What a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No cuck tag !*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd, what an incredible piece of garbage!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

So to get this straight, she was raped several times by different men whilst the waste of space husband watched, completely indifferent to what was happening.

God! Give me strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe when the writer gets out of the sixth grade he will be able to write a good story. Because this is not one. Who would thunkit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why in the hell is the wife in the back seat between two guys while her husband is riding shotgun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is they say? Oh yeah, "you can't fix stupid." As stories go, they don't get any more stupid than this. By the way shit stain, put your wimp cucky trash in fetish where it belongs. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've often wondered what makes people like this writer think anyone wants to read about watching his wife be raped while he does nothing. I didn't bother to read most of it, a skim through was enough to turn my stomach.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Maybe should have been in non-consential category. She said no and husband did nothing. Maybe consider a divorce instead of a spa?

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Besides the fact that Kyle set his wife up to be gang raped ... Apparently over things that happened in college while they weren't together.

There's also the fact that there are some gaping holes in the flow of the story.

Poorly written story about a piece of shit husband. Don't waste your time reading this. You'll never get that time back.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

One more story of a stupid husband helping his wife be the slut that she have always fantasized.

This marriage is going to the dumpster.

Stupid husband.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What a stupid conclusion to a gang bang rape situation! That piece of shit Kyle just got away with it. Perhaps if she told them she was going to file rape charges against them all UNLESS they all fucked her husband Kyle up the arse... as his punishment. Well that might have been a different twist to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slutty "married" pair become involved in a multiple rape scene. Needs to be placed in a new category: Slushy Vagina Chronicles or Preceding Divorce with Police Action. Managed to read enough to realize that this is a "vomit story".

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
bad

worst waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just stupid, no woman on earth would react that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A husband who lets his wife get raped is a piece of shit, She'd be better off turning him and them into the police right away. What a jealous scum bag of her college years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is certainly no loving wife but of an abused woman with no consent given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's nothing but a whore. RAPE? No, she wouldn't keep encouraging they plow her slutty twat, ass, and mouth, if it was rape. She a whore and just had many masters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't condone rape. Kyle is a whimp.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

So the cuck and the whore who enjoyed being gang raped leave as if nothing even happened?

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Amazing that so many commenters blame the wife, call her a whore, etc. Consent is pretty much out the window in a situation like this. These anons are quite the idiots. Again, it is fiction, meant to titilate, so her eventual enthusiastic participation is, … drumroll please,…. Fiction! Anything else and it is just a brutal gang rape and I assume most readers wouldn’t enjoy that, except for a select miserable few.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous