Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Adam, that was impressive. I may need another pail of water to clean that up."

"Thank you...Thank you...That was not necessary but it was so very wonderful. Can I somehow give to you what you just gave to me?"

"No. I don't think so. My treat, I wanted to take your mind off the leg for a moment. Maybe another time you can. For now why not take a short nap?" The ingrate did. He could have at least argued a little with me.

I called my Wednesday appointments and rescheduled them. Most were willing to wait until the next Wednesday and one needed to see me sooner, so we set it up for her to come in that night for a conversation. Adam was out like a burnt out light bulb. I went to my office and spent an hour with her. The things we do to keep our patients from killing themselves. Yes, I have several that are in danger of self-harm.

When I got back to his apartment he was still sleeping so I dug around, found a pillow a blanket and settled down on his couch. Around three in the morning I heard him going to the bathroom. As I drifted back to sleep visions of cunnilingus were dancing in my head.

Part 6

I woke up to noises in the kitchen. Without even checking I headed to the bathroom. A pee and using his mouth wash helped my immediate concerns. The major sounds had disappeared by the time I made it to the kitchen smelling coffee. Adam was there in a bathrobe. The table was set with plates, coffee cups, juice glasses, the whole works.

"Good morning. It's a great day in the neighborhood. Are you ready for one of my famous omelets? Two eggs or three...Bacon bits...A touch of green pepper...How about I just do everything?"

The omelet was the best ever. The coffee was great. A glass of orange juice was much appreciated. The toast not so much, it was burnt.

As we ate he thanked me for the help last night. He had the graciousness to blush when he said, "That last part was something I never expected. It wasn't necessary. But it was so wonderful. You truly are a special woman. How can I ever repay you? That's a silly question isn't? Can we go back to bed, maybe right now?"

I asked if maybe we could wait. I really needed a shower. Sleeping on the couch in my clothes wasn't the most pleasant way to spend the night. I should have climbed into his bed. He was sleeping so soundly he would have never known it. Until his early morning trip to the bathroom at least.

If his actions making breakfast wasn't prove enough when he entered the bathroom and offered to wash my back I knew he didn't need any more help and maybe he could repay me for his treatment last night. I accepted his offer of a back wash. The curtain was pulled partially back and I enjoyed the treatment. When he reached the small of my back he offered me the wash cloth back.

"No, I think maybe go a bit lower." He did. "Lower still." He did. "Keep going." He did. "Don't forget, in the crack. Ah yes just like that. Maybe without the wash cloth for a bit, yep just like that. That feels oh so delicious."

I'm real sensitive back there and it felt was nice to have him pay attention to it. But all good things must come to an end. I chased him out and finished my shower. I had to wash my kitten three times to make sure it was clean. The shine came from the fluids that I can create when the mood is right. Yes the mood was right and it was right now.

I didn't bother with my clothes. I walked into his living room in all my glory. I know I look good. Men and women both have complemented me on my body. A healthy diet, exercise and good genes are to blame. Now it was time for some exercise. I needed to burn off the calories from that breakfast. Hey, any excuse that works when you're horny.

Part 7

"You offered last night. I'm ready to collect. Come on big guy let's adjourn to the bedroom."

He had some trouble to get off the couch and his robe parted and his hard-on poked out. I took ahold of it and led him to where I wanted. "Follow me to the land you promised me."

"Yes ma'am, you lead and I will be right behind you. Of course with you pulling like that I don't have much choice do I?"

I let go of his penis only to hear him, "No don't stop that. I like it, a strong women knowing what she wants."

"If you like that this is going to really make you happy. Drop that robe and get on the bed. I want you on your back and a pillow under your noggin. Yes, like that. Now it's my turn."

I grabbed the headboard, put my legs on either side of his head and lowered down. It was what I needed right then. He has a long tongue that could reach up inside. When it was time to finish I only had to shift a little and he could lick and suck that button. Somehow he managed to get a finger up to my g spot and another massaging my asshole. I exploded. I know every orgasm is wonderful but this one was one of the greatest ever. I came and came and came for the longest time ever.

Am I in love or just heat? This was no time to worry about it. Adam had a pressing need. As I rolled off to the side he was making those sounds he makes. Do I make funny noises when I get excited? I'll have to ask. Not right now though. I'm needed. I managed to get between his legs and gave him the best oral treatment I could considering my weak condition.

It must have been good enough. The emissions were as much as last nights. I struggle to swallow it all and wasn't able. A little escaped to drip down to my hand and his penis. So being a neat freak I licked it up all nice and clean. I put his softened member back in my mouth to give him a little more pleasure until he told me it was tender and could I stop.

"Maybe in a little while we can try again?" he asked. "What do you think?"

We both fell asleep. It was noon when I felt him getting out of this love nest. I opened one eye to see what was going on. As he looked down at me and smiled. "Are you ready for some lunch?"

I reached out and grabbed his erection. Did the man ever relax? "No not that kind of lunch. I'm thinking I could have a lunch delivery made first. Then if you are in the mood we could fuck a little. How does that sound?"

"I have a better idea. You go and call for our lunch. Have them deliver in an hour. While we wait we can do the other thing you suggested."

It must have been an idea that he agreed with. In five minutes he was following his erection back to the bed. For a man with one leg in a walking cast he was very agile. Him on top for a start, we moved to me on top, him from behind me, then me back on top. Was he ever going to finish? Finally he got me on my back and got his satisfaction.

Then it got even better. No man had ever done it before, after he had fucked me and shot his load inside, he moved down and sucked and licked and fingered me to another wonderful orgasm.

Lunch when it showed up was a very much needed break. I was exhausted. I wasn't going to need any more sex for a week. I begged him to call if he needed any help. He gave me that look. "No...not that kind of help. Your hand isn't broken, just you r leg. You can take care of that problem yourself for a few days."

I promised to call the next day and check up on him. I had people that needed my help. So I gave him a good kiss and left.

Part 8

I called him after work and he said all was good. He was able to get permission to work from home for a week. No he was ok with the other needs. Yes his hand worked out the problem. No, not as good as mine but it did the job. Yes he would like another visit as soon as possible. No not tonight, his sister was coming over to babysit her little brother. The next night was out also because mommy was there the next day and was planning to stay several nights. Mother was sure that he needed help. Cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry.

I was frustrated. No I was horny. So I called my friend. Jane was ringing my bell thirty minutes later. She had a small bag with her overnight supplies. When she showed me the nightie she brought with I told her she wouldn't need it.

We spent the first hour doing what two close lady friends can do to each other. It was what I needed. Not the same as with Adam. With Jane it was different of course and a lot of fun. We did the 69 thing Jane loved. We did each other me first and then her. Then me one more time, so it was only fair to do Jane one more time.

As we lay cuddling and cooling down she asked, "Is he a good fuck? Are you going to tell me all about it? You did do him right? Come on Suzanne spill the beans. I want all the details. Is he big? What does it look like? Is he circumcised? Does he taste good? Can he suck as well as I can? Come on share. I'm dying for the details. I love hearing about other people's sex lives. Is that why I'm a psychiatrist? So I can hear all about it?"

When she finally stopped with the questions I tried to answer. "Yes we did it. He is very talented. Very average in size and not too big and not small, just a good fit, circumcised so he is very clean looking."

"Come on more. Did you give him a blow job? Does he taste good? Did he go down on you? Who does you better, me or him?"

"Well I did give him a little oral and he tasted ok. Not strawberry jam but ok."

When I told her about his treatment after he squirted inside me and then licking me clean, she almost fell off the bed. "He didn't do that. I don't believe you. No man would do that. No way is he going to clean up his come. I've been in his trade for over eleven years and I have never heard of such a thing. People have told me all about their sex lives. Every little detail and never has that come up. You are lying aren't you?"

I offered to call Adam. Maybe he would confirm my story. Jane finally accepted what I was sharing. Then she asked if maybe she could maybe spend some time with this fabulous man. I told her positively not. I would see if Adams brother was available. Maybe it was a family trait then she could check and let me know.

Part 9

I realized that it wasn't just the sex with Adam that I loved. I knew he was the man I was looking for. I'm not sure if it was our lunches at the deli or his conduct on our first few dates or not. Maybe the sex? It certainly was a positive influence. I loved him. He told me he loved me before I told him of my feelings. We dated for twelve months. We spent countless hours in each other's beds. I acquired a taste for his semen. His ability to clean my kitten clean was not a onetime thing.

We got married. He chased me until I caught him.

On a sad note Jane wasn't able to hook up with Adams brother. He was very involved with someone. So we'll never know if it's a family thing or was it just Adam that enjoyed his snack at the y.

The end

Thanks for taking the time to read this tale. Your thoughts are welcome.

12