All Comments on 'Suzanne and Old Tom'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She can't stop

It's obvious how desperate and trampy this slut wife really is. I love the Suzanne stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

Suzanne is about to become a cumslut for black cock ??? I'm ready for the next installment I hope you want keep us waiting to long

LoansumLoansumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More coming

Suzanne will return soon and this time may have another encounter with Tom's son.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 8 years ago

will she become preggers ?? I have to wait and see..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sharing

Love the thought of Old Tom having his son into the story. I can just imagine the excitement it is going to create as tom instructs Suzanne on how to please the boy. Just imagin her mounting him and sloing dropping her hot body on his erection as Tom tells her to increase the tempo and reaches in and plays with her clit until she goes wild with a crashing orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh yes duck that young blk cock

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Its a good story and SOooo TRUE. When I gave my self to a few Mens like Suzanne doing with Tom I wanted to Please them SOOoooo Bad that I do anything they wanted or told me to. I just didnt want upset them or make them mad at me where they wouldnt want to put there Black Cocks IN me. I even had one my Black Daddies do like Tom and let him order me to Do Other Mens or let other Mens see me down in front him or bent over while he was Fucking me from behind. I do like how real this story is about like when I know for me it was like that with a few Mens like Tom. There wasnt nothing I wouldnt Do for them or Other Mens they told me to Please just to be able to Belong to them and know I will be FEELING Them IN me when ever and where ever and how ever they wanted to Use me.

BoggistBoggist3 months ago

OH hell yeah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous