Suzanne’s Smelly Pantyliner Ch. 01

Story Info
Jerking off with neighbour Suzanne's pantyliner.
2.2k words
4.64
3.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

46-year-old Suzanne was a neighbour from my apartment block whom I had gradually got to know via our common involvement in the body corporate committee.

There were four of us on the committee who regularly met to discuss all matters to do with the block including some very pressing matters to do with mandatory building upgrades that needed to be completed.

The logistics and costs involved with these upgrades were considerably daunting and it became a fairly time consuming and stressful process, with four people charged with making some important decisions for the collective. Meetings were generally civil but always carried a certain amount of burden which in a perfect world we could readily choose to do without.

Suzanne and I frequently discussed in private how we could probably just as easily live quietly and simply in the block without these extra pressures but also agreed that we had an important role to play for the greater good and for that reason we made something of a pact between us to stick solid with the task at hand. Despite our volunteer status, we had to conclude that it was a job that was needed and it might as well be us doing it, even if others simply chose to opt out of the responsibility.

It was fair to say that these experiences had served to bond us -- both as active members of the committee but also socially. Suzanne and I had taken to semi-regular catch-up coffee/tea sessions, both to discuss the goings-on within the block but also other more life-oriented matters. We would alternate the catch-ups between our respective apartments -- mostly me going to hers but every so often, Suzanne would come over to mine to "thrash it out", so to speak.

For the most part, it was a strictly platonic arrangement, despite the fact we were both predominantly unattached -- myself as a fairly long-term bachelor with full ownership of my apartment and Suzanne as a mature divorcee with two adult children and also full ownership of her apartment.

It might have been somehow thought of that we could or should get together in time, even with us both knowingly dating other people all the while -- I had been in a relationship of 12+ months during this time and Suzanne herself had gone out with at least a few men that she had told me about. Essentially, we both seemed content with the status quo although there was no doubt that I thought about her more than just in passing and I hoped that she did me as well.

Having her as both a colleague and neighbour was satisfying as much as it was productive and I was very wary of overstepping any boundary that may compromise our relationship as it stood. I was sure she probably felt similar towards me, so thereby existed something of an unspoken charter between us.

I guess something changed for me however the day Suzanne came around to my place for one of our coffee sessions and stayed for what ended up being a couple of hours.

We certainly hadn't had a session this long at any time -- either at hers or my place. It was not something we planned at all but it became pretty clear that at the very least, we were now not just connected at the committee level but were also enjoying the social connection much more that previously.

This particular day, Suzanne stayed long enough to actually use my bathroom. We had gone through more than a couple of cups of tea each and Suzanne must have needed to go. No problems of course but I noted that this was something that had never happened before and also that I found myself quite aroused at the thought of this attractive and mature woman sitting on my toilet, behind closed doors, conducting some quite private female business.

I did not want to delve too deeply into salacious thoughts whilst Suzanne was still in my presence but obviously reckoned that these thoughts would well and truly persist, long after Suzanne had thanked me for the hospitality and returned to her own apartment.

As Suzanne excused herself on this occasion, I maintained "normality" in my external demeanour as best I could, as something deep inside of me was stirring all the while.

Perhaps this was ultimately her aim? In lieu of simply waiting to go home and use her own bathroom, she was testing the water with me but either way, I absolutely could not be seen to be affected for being seen to be latently "creepy". What, after all, was so unusual for someone to use the bathroom when they needed to, even if there was even the slightest amount of innuendo involved?

I distanced myself from whatever lewd thoughts were encroaching, quite aware that I could deal with them accordingly once Suzanne had indeed gone back to her apartment.

Gone no more than a couple of minutes, I heard the toilet flush and Suzanne then returned to thank me for the cups of tea and chit-chat before leaving shortly afterwards.

Within 5 minutes of her departure, my curiosity was insatiable and I made for the toilet that Suzanne had just been sitting on. My little trash disposal basket sat on the floor adjacent to the toilet and I simply could not help but to look inside -- just in case Suzanne had left me some kind of "deposit" inside.

To my great delight (and somewhat to my surprise), my investigation was quickly rewarded as I could easily see a small white "package" inside the bin that I immediately reached for. As I lifted it out of the bin, I could clearly see that it was crudely wrapped in several tissues and with my heart now thumping hard out of my chest and my breathing heavy and rapid, my calm was impossible to contain as I removed the tissues to reveal a woman's worn pantyliner inside -- Suzanne's worn pantyliner that she had obviously only removed a matter of 10 minutes of so previously when she was sitting on my toilet.

I was now absolutely incredulous as I opened up this very tender and private feminine item in front of me. I could immediately see how stained it was -- a distinct yellow and brown streak stained along the length of the pad where Suzanne's vagina had been rubbing and discharging into for who knows how long during the day.

I could also clearly see how many of Suzanne's pubic hairs had stuck to the surface of the pad as I inspected it.

My natural instinct was to put my nose directly to the surface of Suzanne's pad and sniff her odour. I was most scared that it would smell totally fishy and disgusting and I would be totally offput -- secretly though I was hoping that Suzanne's vaginal odour would be very strong and feminine- fishy even, if necessary and I wasn't disappointed.

As I put my nose to the pad, I could smell how incredibly musky it was.

Oh my God!

This was Suzanne's genuine feminine vaginal odour directly from inside her pantyliner and it was completely irresistible.

Suzanne had clearly generated a good amount of discharge inside her pad as she moved around during the day. It was sweaty. It was tangy. It was musky. It was also slightly acrid, which I presumed was from her urine as some had clearly leaked onto the pad along with everything else from in between Suzanne's legs. Overall, it was not very far off being quite fishy.

I could no longer resist and took the pantyliner into my bedroom with me and began to masturbate. My penis of course, was now rock hard and I placed Suzanne's pad across my nose and mouth as I lay flat on the bed and started to jerk. I found the softest towel I could possibly use to start rubbing my rock-hard penis.

My tongue then found its way onto the surface of the pad and I was now licking what had been rubbing against Suzanne's tender hairy vulva during the day.

I could taste and smell her vaginal sweat and definitely some of her urine. The smell and taste of her discharge was incredibly earthy and musky mixed in with the other aromas.

I could not imagine anything more purely vaginal as I ran my tongue firmly along the surface -- not even a tampon inserted deep inside a woman's cunt with the white string hanging out and tangled in amongst all her pubic hairs could be anywhere near this exciting. Not even the smell of Suzanne on her period could be as erotic and arousing as what she had deposited inside this pantyliner right here and now.

I closed my eyes and started imagining deeply what kind of undies this well-used pad had been inside -- I hoped they were very soft and cotton with a tender crotch panel to hold this pantyliner snugly against Suzanne's smelly vulva and vagina throughout the day.

It wasn't long either before I had some of Suzanne's curly brown pubic hairs in my mouth, directly off the surface of the pad. I felt them on the back of my tongue -- the coarseness and texture were exciting -- knowing these hairs had come straight from my neighbour's vulva via her very private pantyliner.

Also knowing that Suzanne had removed this pad very privately whilst sitting on my toilet with her knickers off, urinating, I couldn't help imagine these very same hairs being soaked in her wee before getting stuck on the inside of her pantyliner and then finding their way into my mouth.

I then extended my imaginings of Suzanne sitting on the toilet, pulling her undies down in the first instance, perhaps taking the time to naturally inspect the inside of her undies and the pantyliner itself before deciding to remove it from the inside of her panties, wrap it in tissues to disguise the stains and odour and then placing it into my bathroom's trash receptacle.

Rubbing that soft towel on my penis, I then thought of the urine spraying out of Suzanne's urethra and all over her pubic hair and vulva and shooting into the toilet bowl. I thought of the smell of her pee coming from between her legs and the odour on the inside of her knickers as she sat there bare-bottomed on my toilet doing her business behind the closed door.

My climax neared as I imagined Suzanne reaching for the toilet paper roll after she had finished peeing, knickers down around her knees and then wiping the paper between her legs, soaking the residue wee onto the paper from her pubes and vagina.

What would it take, I wondered, for me to somehow be there, watching all this take place at close range? Helping her take down her undies then observing the internal soiling of her pantyliner and knickers and then placing my chin on the toilet seat in front of her as she opened her legs to urinate. Getting my nose and mouth sprayed with her pee and being able to smell all those intimate feminine odours in between her legs -- the sweat, her discharge and other pussy moisture and Suzanne's urine itself.

That smelly pantyliner pressed against my nose and mouth for real as I stroked my big, thick, rock-hard penis closer and closer to orgasm.

I knew that this was a genuine female article that had been heavily contacted by a real woman's vagina and that woman's pubic hair had transferred from the surface of the pantyliner into my mouth along with the odour and flavours directly from my 46-year-old neighbour Suzanne's vaginal opening.

Oh God, I was SO close to coming.

Suzanne's smelly pantyliner. Her special musky vaginal odour. The acrid smell of her wee. The stale sweat of her pubic hair. The fishy odour of her discharge. The tangy taste. The powerful smell. Ohhhhhhh God!

I tongued the pantyliner harder than ever. Inhaling Suzanne's vaginal odour.

Mmmmmmmmm....with that pad in my mouth. Just imagine putting my tongue inside Suzanne's smelly cunt just after she had taken her pad off to sit on the toilet? Just imagine if her pussy smelled even fishier than her pad?

Running my tongue along Suzanne's pantyliner, I imagined her not just sitting on the toilet to do a wee but also to do a big, smelly poo. I wanted to imagine this, still with my chin on the toilet seat and watching her do a wee but then seeing a big, thick glistening brown log come out of her bottom and fill the toilet with its smell -- even stronger and more powerful than her pussy odour. Even earthier and smellier than her pantyliner. The imagined smell of both her bowel movement and her used pantyliner was going to make me come.

As soon as I imagined Suzanne reaching around with more white toilet paper to start wiping her bottom after her big, smelly poo, all whilst inhaling the wonderful earthy and feminine aroma directly from her pantyliner, I came and came SO hard - in several hard, glorious bursts into that soft towel with my moans suffocated into her dirty, aromatic pad pressed hard against my nose and mouth.

I sucked the pad into my mouth deeply as I came, wanting to take Suzanne's vaginal flavours directly into my mouth along with her curly pubic hairs and the irresistible vaginal smell.

The prospect of our next meeting was even more irresistible than having her pantyliner in mouth as I shot my thick creamy load off into that soft towel.

TO BE CONTINUED......