Suzanne's Smelly Pantyliner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In concession, I agreed and instead asked her if she would like to continue at some other time which to my extreme delight, she seemed to think a good idea.

As much as we both might have wished to continue this wonderful and private exploration, Suzanne at this point motioned to pull her lovely undies back up towards her nether regions but not before I made one final intimate request -- which was to wipe her vagina clean with toilet paper one final time before she left to pick up her daughter from work.

Once again to my absolute delight, Suzanne willingly gave me permission to do so, which was the most direct indicator that she was very much turned on by letting me attend to her in this very private way.

I then reached over and separated 4 sheets of toilet tissue and folded them delicately into a small square. Looking at me directly in the eyes, Suzanne obligingly held open her plump labia majora and in doing so, once again exposed her tender, moist pink minor lips which were tucked away inside them. Her clitoris also naturally popped out from underneath its tiny hood with this action and I could also see the deep, black opening of her urethra embedded amongst her stunningly pink vaginal meatus.

With utmost care, I moved my hand down between Suzanne's legs and applied the toilet tissue to the inside of her vagina and urethra.

"Be gentle!", begged Suzanne as I ever so gently dabbed her urethra with my middle finger in behind the toilet paper.

"OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." Suzanne gently puffed as the toilet paper made direct contact with her privates. "That's SOOOOO nice!!"

I dabbed again, pressing the square of paper a little more firmly on her vaginal opening to begin with before the most tender of upstrokes wiped across her open pee hole and engorged clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...." Suzanne repeated. "You REALLY do know how to touch a lady's vagina when she's sitting on the toilet don't you?"

Suzanne then urged me to double up and apply one final wipe to her tender, splayed-open pussy before pulling her black cotton undies back up, flushing the toilet and heading off to collect her daughter.

As both delighted and disappointed as I was to finish this way, I had to be very optimistic that there would be further similar encounters with my neighbour, now that we had crossed the lines that we had.

My instant realisation upon Suzanne's departure was also that I now had two of her worn pantyliners in my possession -- an acquisition that should be considered entirely priceless!

With my arousal levels already extremely heightened, I wasted no time at all once Suzanne had left and gathered up both said pantyliners -- heading to my bedroom for the purposes of an unbridled wanking session.

Laying both items out on the bed in front of me, I really took the time to inspect them closely -- something which I had obviously done already with the first one, coming SO hard - literally dozens of times with my nose and tongue buried deep into Suzanne's initial, "accidentally acquired", sanitary pad.

With my heart rate considerably increased and adrenaline now pumping rapidly through my system, I could see (with them now laying side-by-side alongside one another), that the second and "newest" of my acquisitions was clearly more discoloured than the first -- a much deeper shade of brown and even yellower on the fringes and I just couldn't wait to sample it more carefully!

As I moved my face closer to the stained pads' surface, I could see several tiny, dark curly pubic hairs stuck to it -- hairs I knew had come directly from Suzanne's unwashed, sweaty vulva only 30 or so minutes ago. It was incredibly exciting to see Suzanne's pubic hairs laid out on her dirty pad like this and irresistibly, I lowered my nose to it and began licking away.

Knowing this pad had been so tightly against Suzanne's vulva, pubic hair and vagina as recently as only 30 minutes earlier was SO VERY raw and arousing. As I put my nose directly onto the pad's surface my tongue was now already tingling with the taste and tactility of Suzanne's deeply-yellowed pantyliner.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...." I couldn't help myself. "GOD.....this pad is SOOOOOO smelly!!"

And it was.

SO strong -- musky in the extreme -- SO very vaginal -- Suzanne's mature, hairy 46-year-old vagina had really made an artwork of this beautiful feminine hygiene item.

I entered immediately into an extended stint of unrestrained, highly-aroused, stream-of-consciousness vocalisations.

"OH GODDDDD....it's SOOOOOOOO musky....MMMMMmmmmm -- the smell of her Wee.....Mmmmmmmm....and really sweaty too. It must be the chemistry of her discharge that makes it so edgy...so strong...MMmmmmmmmmm...almost cheese-like. And maybe some fishy overtones?? Mmmmmmmmm.......GOD...this is a really smelly vagina this pad has been up against. Mmmmmmmmm...YES!!! I've got a hair in my mouth!!.......OH GODD....that discharge....MMMMMmmm...yes, it's definitely a little fishy -- smelly, deep fishiness though which I can smell cutting through the smell of her wee. Her fishiness is quite sharp. Mmmmmmmm....Her wee smell is a pretty acrid -- stale, probably from some natural pee-drip or underwipe after her toilet. GODDDD.... I'd love to smell her raw fishiness with her sitting on the toilet. Just imagine being able to smell the fishiness straight out of her vagina with her pink fanny pulled apart as she does a big wee in front of me. Mmmmmmmmm.... Just imagine the sharp fishiness edging out the acrid smell of her wee....the sound of the hissing into the toilet as it passes out of her urethra. Mmmmmmmmm...."

After this initial burst, I paused, as I spontaneously decided to gather a small amount of olive oil into my hand from the kitchen, for a much more oily, smoother and intense wank. Much closer to the conditions I had to imagine deep inside Suzanne's vagina.

I applied a bare minimum of oil to my massive, pink hard-on which I was already masterfully stroking gradually towards a gold medal orgasm, I made a second, even-more considered pass at both Suzanne's pantyliners. The raw sight of two stained, properly-worn female pads sitting side-by-side on my bed was realising so many fantasies, I could have easily jacked off just standing there, with my throbbing erection in my hand with Suzanne's erotically soiled pantyliners directly underneath. The fantasies about Suzanne's toileting -- both wee AND poo -- were at the forefront, and then onto the smell of her raw vagina, with the sweaty, discharge and pee-soaked funk of her vulva and then the pure stale sweatiness of her pubic triangle.

These fantasies for the ages were temporarily (and rudely) interrupted by an interminable and frequently occurring fantasy I had been having about Suzanne -- her period.

I wondered if, at 46, was she even still having them?

I wondered if she did, then pads or tampons? I knew now of her pad use....but maybe tampons on her period?

MMmmmmmmmm.

It was a delicious thought.....and all with my eyes closed. Please see below.....

"Now having seen Suzanne's naked vulva and vagina on my toilet and seeing how full her pubic hair triangle was -- as well as the hard evidence of two of her worn pantyliners - I imagine the initial sight of seeing Suzanne's white tampon string dangling free in amongst her dark pubic hair and pink, tender labia as she lowers her panties to pee into the toilet. Suzanne then pulls her lips wide on the toilet to pee, exposing the large, swollen, discoloured tampon deep within her vagina as she jet-streams an impeccable golden-yellow shower out of the tiny, gaping hole in between her tampon and clitoris. Spraying her urine (mostly directly) straight into the toilet bowl - the white toilet seat, along with my nose, mouth and tongue also take some salty residue. With her pee complete, Suzanne offers me to remove her tampon while sitting on the toilet and offers me instruction on its removal. My tender removal of the menses-laden plug is accompanied by a short, squishy "pop" I can see and smell Suzanne's vagina on its period. The smell... The taste...Mmmmmmmm....that big, thick, tampon inside....now outside. Her menses all absorbed deep into it....Mmmmmmm...the SMELL!!!! OHHHHHHH...GODDDDDD.....Mmmmmmmmm.....GODD Suzanne, your pussy smells SO strong when your on your period. Even stronger than normal. Mmmmmmm..NO doubt, let me see....yes quite a bit fishier as well. That fishy smell is sharp. Your period odour is dull but SO strong and ever-pervasive. There is only one smell on earth like this. It's your vagina when its on its period Suzanne. Surrounded by all that pubic hair....Mmmmmmm....that period odour has gone all through your pubic triangle Suzanne!! Mmmmmmmmm...so musky now with all that usual sweat and now an extra 30% of your period odour....Mmmmmm...and YES!!! The fishiness has gone through all your pubic hairs as well Suzanne!!!"

My immensely-erected cock steadfastly remained at 90° throughout this fantastical digression and I was also incredibly close to coming -- I had felt SO close to the edge as I delved deep into the fantasy about Suzanne's tampon usage and the odours and colours of her monthly period. Imagining deeply those tampons sliding in and out of her during her period. The sharp, fishy smell. The pink flaps. The brown triangle of pubic hair. Those plump labia majora. The more-stained-than-usual underpants. The wonderful omnipresent odour of her period. So feminine. So smelly. So tucked away within all that pubic hair covering her vulva. Mixed in with the stale, salty pungence of her urine. Mmmmmmmmmm.

By taking another extended inhale of Suzanne's pantyliners as well as now also taking time to fold the stained surface of the pad into my mouth and sucking on her discharge stains, I got myself ready for the climax zone.

My cock -- still absolutely rock-hard and very moist-looking now coated in olive oil -- felt amazingly full and veiny l in my hand and I knew I was on track for a powerful orgasm. My balls too were hanging very loosely within my very wrinkled and brown-coloured scrotum as they prepared for "blast-off".

I kept thinking of Suzanne's vulva. Mature, pink, plump and hair covered. Smelly with her discharge. Smelly with her residue wee. Smelly with her pubic sweat. Smelly with the odour of her period on the occasions she had one. Those thick, white tampons sliding in and out of her tender vagina at period time. Those medium-sized pantyliners tucking neatly and discreetly into her cotton underpants on a daily basis. The regular discolouration, staining and dirtying on the inside of her pantyliners in lieu of badly staining the crotch panel of her undies on a daily basis. On a day where her undies were cleaner from discharge, did they still smell of stale sweat? The strong, almost pungent odour of Suzanne's vagina on her period was utterly irresistible. I knew what her wee looked and smelled like having watched her do one on my toilet and then wiping her with white toilet paper afterwards, several times.

There was one more thing.

I had discovered Suzanne's vulva and vagina when she was weeing at my place. I watched her urinate directly out of her black, gaping urethra in front of me. I felt, tasted and smelled Suzanne's urine as it jet-sprayed out of her body and lay for a period of time, unflushed in the toilet bowl water beneath. All as I started my journey of discovery with Suzanne's underwear and pantyliners.

This was becoming such an incredibly powerful experience and yet, there was still one toilet activity I had not engaged Suzanne with.

Knowing that she went to the toilet multiple times a day and most of these visits would be for peeing or to perhaps to change her pad during a regular day.

Possibly tampons (if Suzanne actually used them) on her period. But there was one toilet visit per day that involved more than just her vagina and urethra. One that I yearned for in the deepest part of my soul.

I wondered if I would ever get an opportunity to see Suzanne take a bowel movement in front of me.

I hadn't even seen her anus yet, as this would sure have been the next level of our intimate encounter earlier in the evening. So watching her engage the most intimate and private natural activity that a woman (or anyone for that matter) could undertake, seemed quite a ways off.

In the meantime, and not even considering that this could ever happen for real, I closed my eyes once more, started stroking my large, moist, erect cock and indulged the fantasy of Suzanne's next major toilet visit as follows:

Placing one end of Suzanne's most recent pantyliner in my mouth and pressing the undercarriage of it against my nose, I huff repeatedly as I close my eyes once more and imagine Suzanne entering the bathroom at the end of a long day, with me just waiting there for her. Lifting her skirt and revealing a VERY feminine semi-frilly set of off-white cotton panties underneath, she slips them down around her knees, revealing a well-worn and discoloured pantyliner on the inside with a big, strong musky vaginal odour emitting from between her legs, as she places her big, bare bottom onto the toilet seat and begins to wee within a few seconds. The wee is big and very unrestrained as Suzanne reveals how badly she needed to go. Hissing intensely for over 20 seconds, Suzanne empties her bladder into the toilet, her short urethra the main reason for making the unmistakable noise at close range as well as her educated position on the toilet seat was only helped as Suzanne expertly peels her pink labia apart, enabling the majority of the urine end up where it was intended.

A few short bursts at the end and an involuntary body shudder to finish signalled the completion of Suzanne's pee.

Out of curiosity, Suzanne sits on the toilet a few moments longer and begins to inspect the inside of her own undies, including the pantyliner inside them. Possibly a very normal, feminine thing to do whilst sitting on the toilet?

She takes a closer look and also lifts them to her nose to sniff. It's not just the pad that Suzanne is interested by, it is the obvious brown skid marks on the back of the panties, very separate to her pad and the staining that has caused this. As Suzanne puts her nose to the surface of her own undies, she somehow is drawn to the rear area, smeared by the skid marks.

Suzanne of course, is aware that must be close to 48 hours since she has gone to the toilet to take a shit. She also knows she has been feeling a little constipated and wonders how indeed she has soiled her undies with such obvious poo stains.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...." Suzanne now indulges a fantasised rant of her own in response to the noticeable smell of her own poo inside her undies and her urge to possibly relieve her suspected constipation in the most sensual and erotic way she could think of.

"I know I've got to poo but it doesn't feel like it's ready!!" Suzanne's thought bubble is self-explanatory on this.

She remains seated on the toilet. Nothing stirring. After several minutes though, she passes some extended gas out of her anus which all but thunders inside the porcelain toilet bowl.

Still, she holds her undies hard to her nose and simultaneously reaches down into the hairy triangle between her legs and seemingly begins to masturbate.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...." Suzanne continues, " I never thought I could be SO turned on by the smell of my own shit. It's not just poo though -- it's all the sweat and grime and feminine odour that is part of it as well. All mixed into together like a dirty cocktail of my vagina, anus, urethra and pubic hair smells. SO earthy. So natural."

She really seems to love the natural odour of her own poo! To the point that she thinks she might like to hold an inspection of her faeces when it comes out of her eventually.

"This could be a LOT of fun!!" Suzanne contemplated. "I'm feeling very edgy and excited towards doing a poo outside of the toilet and maybe being able to feel it with my hands, smelling it of course, and maybe even starting to play with it!!"

Mmmmmmmm....such naughty, dirty thoughts by Suzanne in the midst of her own poo fantasy, created by me as I really turned up the heat on my throbbing, close-to-orgasm penis.

I now imagine Suzanne, after a few more minutes of waiting patiently without her bowels beginning to move, remove her big off-white undies (still with the pad inside) and place them on top of the toilet seat which she had now closed.

As I watch intently, Suzanne now bends over, positioning her wide, naked bum over the closed toilet seat with the undies waiting underneath.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Suzanne holds her breath and strains, at the same time pulling her buttocks wide apart and showing her lovely, moist pink anus for the very first time. I can see how pink it is at the core but also notice the darker, "poo coloured" wrinkles fanning out from its pink core and also the collective of brown anal hairs that I notice Suzanne has surrounding the opening that she defecates from most days of her life.

Suzanne grunts a little more. And strains. I can see her anus has gone from a brown and pink wrinkled and slightly puckered crater to a much larger, puffier and dilated version of what it was only seconds ago. The deep pink, almost purple colour of her opening as it dilates is actually the colour of her slightly prolapsed innards that I can see -- her vividly coloured rectal wall in other words.

Her anus continues to pucker repeatedly after its initial dilation, each time pushing her deep pink prolapse slightly to the outside.

Eventually, her anal dilation holds and the marvellous sight of a large, glistening, dark brown, lumpy faecal mass appears unmistakably at her anal opening.

The head of the log is just as I have described as Suzanne does her best to release the clearly hardened mass from her body.

Suzanne is doing a poo.

Her assessment of constipation is accurate as she makes several attempts to shit the log into her underpants below. Her bottom is well-positioned -- the poo just won't come out.

She poos and holds. About 6 inches of glistening, segmented turd is now poking out of her anus. Another 6 inches may well be still inside of her. Perhaps more?

I am tempted to take the log straight out of her anus and into my mouth but I allow the fantasy of her dropping the poo into the already dirty undies to prevail.

Slowly, another couple of inches of firm, solid segmented brown poo exits from Suzanne's body. At this point, the smell hits!! We both notice it and comment but there is more to come. Literally.

Suzanne's bowels now relax more completely and the estimated 8 inches of poo suddenly turns into at least another 6 as Suzanne defecates close to 14 inches or so of compacted, smelly brown faeces into the frilly white underpants sitting on the toilet seat.

We are both impressed by Suzanne's first-up aim as this was the first time of her doing a complete bowel movement into a pair of her spread-out underpants. She has dropped that long, curly brown dragon very accurately into the full-bottomed section of her off-white undies, staining them instantly with poo even more so as soon as the turd made contact.

"OHHHHHHH GODDDDD.. the SMELL!!!! OH GODD, Suzanne your poo absolutely smells. So stinky, sharp and musky and disgusting all at once. But SO, SO, EARTHY. SO Natural!!! The smell of her pubic sweat. The pervasive odour of her vulva. The fishy tang of her vagina. And now this. The smell that will dominate them all. Suzanne's fresh faeces. Delivered long, brown, glistening and smelly into her big-sized frilly off-white underpants on top of the toilet seat. So lumpy and segmented at the firm end. Softer, a little sloppier and less defined at the other. SO Smelly....MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Suzanne and I then take turns in inspecting the poo as it has landed inside her knickers. We both get down close to the curly brown log and sniff. Inhale. Smell that poo....MMmmmmmmm.....I take the lead and extend my tongue, starting to lick along the length of the log. Mmmmmmmmm..... Not being able to taste it instantly, I can certainly smell it and it is turning me on incredibly. It is not nearly as pungent and overpowering as many may think. Its earthiness makes it more of an erotic turn-on. This is taken to new levels as Suzanne also begins sniffing and licking along the length of her own poo, which not only she seems to enjoy but nearly makes me come just watching her.