Suzanne's Smelly Pantyliner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now so much closer to where I want to be, my huge come feels more and more certain as I begin to fantasise about what happens next.

Being so incredibly rocked and so incredibly close to coming, I bend down and with my fingers, pick up the firm end of Suzanne's stool, and place it into my mouth, watching it break off from the softer end of the turd in the process. I wrap my lips around this glistening, smelly log, sucking on it more than slightly and even biting down gently into it with my teeth. I am totally amazed by the taste that eventually enters my mouth after about a minute of doing this -- it is actually SWEET tasting! Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine someone's bowel movement tasting like this but this was the hard evidence!!

Once both the taste and smell of Suzanne's faeces was available, together with her sweaty, aromatic pantyliners, her fishy vaginal tang as well as the acrid smell of her pee I knew I was going to come as hard as I ever had.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm Suzanne. The smell of your poo is AMAZING!!!!... It is so much sharper than your heavy-smelling pads and your fishy smelling 46-year-old cunt. I can smell the sweat but I can also smell your poo inside your underpants! Mmmmmmmmmm.....GOD I can smell the fishiness of your pussy deeply when your pad is pulled to the side and your stale pee mixed with it. But that turd is strong. Earthy. Sharp. Unmistakably shit. Mmmmmmmmm... and the taste....it's so sweet on the back of my tongue. Mmmmmmmm...GOD Suzanne, that tastes incredible inside my mouth. SO sweet but so foul all at once. Disgusting to take someone else's faeces into my mouth and to suck on it like this. Mmmmmmmmmm....such an earthy taste as well. Along with the sweetness. I expected to be horrible and bitter. But not at all.....OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD....the smell of your poo Suzanne....Mmmmmmm....the taste..... so foul, so EARTHY...I can smell your fishy cunt discharge so deeply on your pantyliner....MMmmmmmmm....your cunt, your fishy vaginal odour, your underpants....OHHHHH SUZANNE.....the smell of your poo....the fishy smell of your hairy cunt...your wee...your poo....OhHHHH the smell of your pads...your poo...your wee....OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD........."

Multiple spurts of thick, gluey white semen shoot out of my huge cock in a number of thrusts -- flying across the toilet with the poo and underpants on it -- and splattering onto the cistern and toilet wall, with me milking the final drops of my ball juice down onto the remaining poo log and panties below.

My penis still drips semen 2 minutes or more after I come onto Suzanne's stinky bowel movement as I stand over it with at least 6 inches of the same inside my mouth, still smearing its sweet, sweet flavours onto my tongue and filling my senses with its raunchy, raw odour.

TO BE CONTINUED...