Suzette and Cristina

Story Info
Two Transvestite Girls meet and fall in love.
6.8k words
4.88
3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Jennifer told me she had a delightful evening coming up, and she dressed me in my favorite lacy pink bra with my size 40DD fake boobs and lacy pink panties, with a pink garter belt and lovely pink stockings and hot pink 4" platforms & 8" spike heels that made me have to take tiny little girly steps. Then she had me sit in front of her dressing table mirror and while she watched I did all my makeup, face powder, the spray on makeup fixer, blush, three colors of eye shadow, & six coats of black mascara so my lashes were as thick and full as if I were wearing false lashes. She then took out the little pink heart studs and quickly substituted the 5" hoops which made me feel even more like a slutty little whore, with the last touch of makeup being my glossy bright pink lipliner, pink lipstick and sparking pink lip gloss.

Finally, when I finished, she had me dress her, and to my astonishment she wore a push up brassiere that revealed over half of her big beautiful breasts -- she wore a 40D size bra - leaving her nipples completely uncovered, then a black lace garter belt and black stockings with a pair of matching black lace crotchless panties. Finally, she slipped into a pair of gorgeous glossy black high heeled pumps with 2" platforms under her toes and 4" heels that showed off her beautiful perfect legs.

As I gaped at her, expecting her to put on a dress, she explained to me that the party she was taking me to was a very XXX rated party, and that although she was going to wear a black leather coat in the car on the way to the party, and that she had a hot pink plastic rain coat for me to wear, once we got inside the party, we'd both leave our coats at the checkroom. I was actually surprised that she was going to let me wear a coat at all since it wasn't cold out, but then what she did to me showed me why.

"Come stand in front of me, Suzette," she ordered, pointing to the carpet right in front of her. I did as she commanded instantly.

Then she reached down and unzipped the front of my short-shorts, pulling down the front of my pantyhose and panties and gripping my penis. She put a hot pink rubber -- I didn't even know they came in that color! -- on my little cock, then pulled the panties and nylons up to just below my tiny balls and left my balls and the shaft of my penis uncovered. Then, to my amazement and horror, she fastened the top of my short-shorts around my balls and penis and zipped the front zipper up halfway, leaving my tiny balls and my rock-hard tiny little cock sticking out of the front of my shorts!

I couldn't believe it. Was she really going to take me to the party like this, with my penis & balls sticking out of front of my shorts? I couldn't say a word, just trembled in terrified embarrassment. But it was even worse. She reached into her purse and took out a wide pink ribbon and proceeded to tie a little pink bow around the end of my tiny little cock, and then looped another long stretch of ribbon around my cock just under the pink bow, tying it in a slip knot so that when she pulled on the ribbon, the loop around my cock tightened painfully, pulling it really tight and leaving nearly four feet of it dangling from the end of my very erect penis. She proudly explained through giggles and laughter that I was now on a cock leash, and that she would be leading me around by the ribbon cock-leash all night long so that everyone could see what a complete sissy slut I was. She then took the end of the ribbon leash and tugged on it, pulling me towards her by my cock to show me what it would be like. She laughed and laughed, leading me around the house by the ribbon cock-leash, pulling and jerking on my cock painfully, making me prance after her in my 8" spike heeled pumps, hurrying to keep up with her or have my cock tortured by her pulling on it with the ribbon leash.

Almost constantly as she led me around the house on the ribbon cock-leash she'd jerk on it, the slip knot noose around the head of my penis tightening painfully, and pulling my cock painfully, making me thrust my hips forward to try to even a little bit reduce the pain she was inflicting on my helpless little pee-pee. And when she did that, she'd laugh and laugh, enjoying my suffering, and telling me how much fun she was going to have with me all night long, exhibiting me to everyone at the party.

It was going to be an incredibly humiliating and mortifyingly embarrassing night -- and I knew I was going to just love it.

Then before we left, she surprised me by taking out a gorgeous long very light blonde wig and putting it on me, then brushing it out so that the long soft tresses fell around my shoulders and down my back and over my chest well past where my falsies made me look as I would been if I were really a girl.

"I figure that with that little dick of yours sticking out the front of your crotchless panties and me leading you around with the pretty pink ribbon cock leash on it, and with your sexy lace bra and the matching pink corset that you love so much and that sissy tee shirt no one will think you're a real girl, so I decided to let you wear that pretty blonde wig. If anything, it will make you look even more like a little sissy slut." And with that she burst out laughing.

She then jerked me up and out of the chair she'd had me sit I while doing my wig and pulled me along behind her, tugging on my cock leash to keep me close to her. She explained that any time she dropped the end of the ribbon that she was holding I was to stand exactly where she left me to show what a well-trained sissy I was.

She slipped on her black leather coat and had me put on the hot pink patent leather coat that barely reached 4" or so below my crotch, and then with her still jerking me along by my cock leash that led up under my coat she led me out to the curb where a limo was waiting.

All the way to the party she had me kneel between her legs and lick her cunt while she tugged and jerked on my cock leash to keep reminding me what a useless little sissy slut I was. Any time my licking, kissing and slurping at her juicy twat lagged even the slightest she jerked mercilessly on the leash which pulled painfully on my rock-hard little penis.

She came three times, the last time just moments before we pulled up to the party. As the limo pulled to the curb, she had me get up off the floor and touch up my lipstick and lip gloss, then she stepped out and jerking painfully on my tortured cock led me up the walk with my high platformed spike heeled pumps, all sheer nylon pantyhose and long golden blonde wig making me acutely conscious of my enforced femininity.

At the door she rang the bell, and while waiting there on the porch she again jerked repeatedly on the lovely little ribbon cock leash, torturing my tiny penis. The door opened and a lovely brunette answered the door, dressed very much like Mistress Jennifer was, in a pushup shelf bra, garter belt, crotchless panties, nylons and high spiked heels. She smiled welcomingly at Miss Jennifer, then grinned from ear to ear, shaking her head and laughing when she saw me.

"Ah, Jennifer," she chuckled. "I see you brought your new slut with you. You've been telling me so much about it; I've really been looking forward to seeing her."

'It?' I thought." Oh, my goodness.

She went on, "You always bring the most exotic things to our parties. And she is just adorable, so very feminized." She leaned forward to embrace Miss Jennifer, then she and Jennifer kissed deeply, mouths opening wide, tongues entwining, and Jennifer dropped my leash as they embraced, their hands reaching up to fondle one another's breasts. Then they parted, seemingly reluctantly, and she turned and led us into the entryway.

"May I take your coat, sweetie?" the brunette asked, and Jennifer slipped it off and handed it to her, then turned her head to me and raised one eyebrow. "Well, Suzette, give Angela your coat, sissy." And of course, I hastened to take it off and hand it to her. Angela turned and called out, "Jennifer's here, people, and she has the most adorable new sissy girl with her," then giggled, smacked me really hard on the nylon covered part of my bottom that was exposed by my short-shorts and went to put the coats away. Jennifer grinned at me, jerking at my leash really hard, then pulling me along by my little cock so hard that it almost made me stumble.

"Come along, little sissy. Let me show you off to the crowd." She then walked into a large almost ballroom-like room filled with 30 to 40 people, all of whom were turning to look as we entered. It seemed at first glance that all the women were beautiful, almost all of them wearing nothing but bras, panties (mostly crotchless ones), garter belts, stockings and high heels, though nearly all of the men were in coats and ties, most of them in suits, some in tuxedos. Quite a number of the women were in couples so probably only 8 or 10 of the group were men, the rest gorgeous women, all dressed very sexily. And every single one that I saw was staring at me, laughing, giggling, shaking their heads and apparently very much enjoying my humiliation.

We walked straight across the room to a bar with a bartender serving drinks, all the way me having to struggle to keep up in my high spiked heels as Miss Jennifer walked quickly through the crowd, towing me after her by the adorable pink ribbon leash attached to my hard little cock. Several times I felt hands grope me, my legs, my bottom, and once someone even quickly grabbed at my cock, but Mistress Jennifer just kept tugging me along after her.

Then, as we reached the bar, I saw an incredibly beautiful blonde lady come over and throw her arms around Miss Jennifer, the two of them hugging and kissing each other deeply. As I watched, entranced as seeing my...I couldn't call Miss Jennifer my girlfriend, for by now I was thinking of her as my mistress, for surely I was as close to being her slave as one could possibly be, I noticed that there was another lady behind the blonde, not as tall, but very pretty, and somewhat shy looking, in a super short lace & ruffle covered baby pink micro-mini skirted dress with a full white lace petticoat that was so short that it showed off a pair of very lacy ruffled pink panties above the sheer lace topped pink nylons that covered her legs.

The dress was very low cut, covering her nipples, but exposing all the rest of her fantastically beautiful breasts, which must have been at least 40DD, spilling out of the lacy confines of her pink lace pushup bra.

This amazingly gorgeous lady was in the highest spike heels that I'd ever seen, with at least 6" platforms under her toes and what must have been 10" spike heels, with very heavy but extremely feminine makeup and long almost white blonde hair that fell down to her bottom, nearly to the hem of her dress. She had two pairs of huge hooped earrings in her ears, one pair that was probably 5" in diameter and the other at least 6" in diameter. She was truly one of the most feminine and incredibly beautiful girls I'd ever seen in my life.

Finally, Miss Jennifer and the blonde broke apart, and Miss Jennifer introduced me. "Eileen, this is Suzette, my new sissy girl. Isn't he just adorable?" And they both began giggling, then broke into full laughter.

"Suzette," she said to me between giggles, "you are just priceless. Jennifer's been telling me that she found a new sissy girl, and had been training you, and I've just been dying to meet you." Then she paused and looked back at her lady friend, raising one eyebrow at her. To my delight, the second gorgeous blonde stepped forward, her incredibly radical platformed heels making her take only the tiniest of steps as she came to stand beside Eileen, who I assumed was her lover.

Eileen reached back, slipping her arm behind the newcomer then up under her petticoat to squeeze, then fondle her bottom. I watched wide-eyed, gaping in astonishment, which turned to near disbelief.

"And Suzette, this is my little sissy girl, Cristina, who used to be a boy until I changed her into my sissy girl." I couldn't believe my ears. This incredibly beautiful and feminine little thing was...a boy?

At my expression, both Miss Jennifer and Miss Eileen again burst into laughter, but little Cristina blushed brightly, her blush covered cheeks darkening with her embarrassment as she looked down at her toes.

Miss Jennifer grinned and jerked on my cock with her ribbon leash. "I don't think Suzette believes you, Eileen. Do you, Suzette?"

My words stumbled over themselves. "Umm, I..I don't know, Miss Jennifer. I'm sure your friend wouldn't say something that wasn't true, but...but Cristina... Cristina is so beautiful it's hard to believe..." and I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Miss Eileen laughed again, then turned back to Cristina and said, "Well, little girl," I guess you have to prove it to him. Go ahead, pull down your panties and let him see it."

Her beautiful and extremely feminine eyes squeezed almost shut, the adorable little blonde lifted up her mini-skirt and petticoat with one pink nailed exquisitely feminine hand, then with the other hesitantly took hold of the waistband of her panties and carefully pulled them down to her knees, revealing a very hard and very large cock, standing out from her hips like a pink strap-on dildo. I was stunned, and unconsciously licked my lipstick covered lips in disbelief.

Miss Jennifer spoke immediately. "Well, my goodness! Did you see that, Eileen? The very first thing Suzette did when he saw Cristina's cock was to lick his lips? Did you see?"

Miss Eileen nodded, giggling. "I sure did, Jennifer. I think that means he'd like to suck her dick, don't you?"

What? Surely, I thought, they couldn't make me do that, not here in front of everyone?!

But I was wrong.

"Well, Suzette. I think you need to beg Christina to let you suck it. And beg Eileen to let you suck Cristina's cock. Don't you?" I trembled, but I wasn't sure whether it was in humiliation or with desire, because I couldn't look away from that big cock jutting out from Cristina's hips. My goodness, it was so big, so hard. I fluttered my mascara covered lashes, knowing that I had no choice, and as I did, Jennifer jerked the ribbon leash on my little cock.

"Down on your knees in front of her, Suzette. Down on your knees and beg for her penis in your mouth."

Helplessly, unable to resist Miss Jennifer's command, I sank to my knees in front of this gorgeous vision of lace, silk and femininity, wanting nothing more than to take her rock-hard cock in my mouth and make her squirt a big load of her juicy sperm in my hungry feminized mouth.

"Please, please Cristina. Please could I suck your cock, please?" She looked down at me through those mascara covered lashes, her hot pink lipstick covered lips and long white blonde hair so feminine, so beautiful, and softly shook her head. "No," she murmured. "I...I don't want a boy sucking my cock. Please, Mistress Eileen. Please don't let him do that."

My own mascara covered lashes fluttered and I looked to Eileen. "Please...please Miss Eileen. Please can I suck Suze Cristina's cock. Please? Please let me suck it. Please I want her cock in my mouth, please?" Then I looked back up at Cristina's, her rock-hard dick now only inches from my face. "Please, Cristina's. Please let me suck your cock! Please let me have it, please let me suck it, please...please!" I begged in earnest. She looked down at me, the most beautiful and feminine creature that I'd ever seen in my life, and silently shook her head.

"Please Mistress Eileen! Please let me suck her cock! Please oh please I want it in my mouth so much! I want to make her cum in my mouth, I want to swallow her sperm, please...please let me suck it! Please, please, please let me suck it!"

Then Miss Jennifer spoke up. "Suzette, maybe you need to touch up your lipstick. Take out your lipstick and lip gloss and touch up your lips, sweetie. Maybe then she'll let you suck it."

I immediately fumbled in my little pink clutch purse and took out my lipstick and lip gloss, but then Miss Eileen spoke up.

"Wait," she said. "I have a wonderful idea." And her grin widened. "Suzette, hand your lipstick to Suzette." I did as she commanded, and Suzette took it.

"Now Cristina's -- I want you to coat the tip of your cock with that hot pink lipstick, as thickly as you can, and then use your cock like a tube of lipstick, to put the lipstick on Cristina's lips." And she and Miss Jennifer looked at each other, howling with laughter, then Miss Eileen reached over and pulled Suzette's petticoat and sissy panties down around her ankles, and pulled her dress up so that the hem came no lower down than her waist.

Hesitantly still, Suz Cristina's ette took the tube of lipstick and with one hand holding her rock-hard cock, used the other to put a thick coat of the glistening hot pink lipstick all over the head of her throbbing hard penis, then as I leaned forward, she used her other hand on her cock to smooth the tip of it over my already glistening lips, using it like a lipstick applicator, coating my lips with the lipstick on the head of her cock.

As she finished, Miss Eileen asked sweetly, "How about now, Suzette. Can Suzette suck your cock now that his lipstick is all pretty?"

"No, no... Please, mistress. You know I'm not gay, can't have a boy suck my cock. You know you only let me fuck girly-boys, not someone with a boy's name." And again, she shook her head, but I saw her reaching down to grab her huge hard dick and squeeze it, then pump it slowly up and down, making the big head of her incredible cock throb and seem to grow even bigger.

Everyone burst out laughing, and Miss Eileen said with a grin, "Well, Cristina's, that's not a problem. That little slut in front of you is a girly-boy, and we're making her into a real girl, just like you. So, you can let her suck your cock."

"Yes!" I begged. "Please, Miss Cristina! Please! Please I have a girl's name, please so I can suck your cock, please!" And she smiled shyly down at me, nodding.

"Well...ok," she said softly. "I guess...I guess I can do that," nodding again somewhat shyly. "... Suzette," she said, looking down into my eyes, her soft hot pink lipstick coated lips parting, the little pink tip of her tongue reaching out to touch her lips. Everyone laughed even harder, and Miss Jennifer jerked again on my little cock, the pain reminding me of the ribbon cock-leash that she was holding.

I looked up, the tip of her lipstick covered cock only an inch from my lips, and begged her, "Please, Cristina, please let me suck your beautiful penis.... please!"

She signed, then looked down at me again, this time with her eyes almost completely closed and breathed, "Yes, yes... ok, I'll let you suck my dick, Suzette. Go ahead, make me cum with your mouth, sweetie; make me shoot my sperm in your mouth."

I bent forward, tenderly, lovingly kissing the lipstick covered tip of her cock with my lipstick covered lips, then kissed it up and down, all over. I licked and slurped and kissed every inch of that wonderful penis, enjoying it, worshipping it like a little girl with a delicious lollypop.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I sank my hungry mouth down on the full length of her cock, my lipstick coated lips parting, stretching to open as wide as I could as I took all of her delicious dick in my mouth, swallowing it, sinking my mouth all the way down to her groin, the full length of her cock thrusting down my throat, almost gagging me.

Then up and down, up and down I bobbed my head, serving her, servicing her like a whore, wanting nothing more than to be kneeling there in front of this beautiful feminine sissy girl with her dick sliding in and out of my mouth, wishing she'd cum for me, fill my mouth with her hot, sticky sperm.

12