Suzette and Cristina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, for the first time in my life, I found what it was like to have a penis erupt in an explosion of cum in my mouth, to have the cum spurt into my hungry mouth, forcing me to swallow as much as I could as fast as I could.

But in spite of my trying to swallow it all, her massive ejaculation of jism was too much and too fast for me, and I felt the cum bubble out of my lips, running out over my lipstick covered lips and down my chin, drooling down to drip on my nylon covered thighs as I knelt there in front of her, feeling her entire body shudder and tremble with the force of her orgasm and the massive flow of cum that she shot in my mouth.

Finally, I realized that the flow of sperm from her penis into my mouth had ended, and I reluctantly pulled back, letting her still hard cock slip out from between my lipstick covered lips, then used my fingers to scoop up the dribbles of cum from my cheeks and chin and carry it all into my mouth, and as I did, my peripheral vision made me aware that I was in the middle of a crowd. Virtually the entire crowd in the ballroom, nearly 40 people, was standing around me, having watched me suck Suzette's cock.

It was so indescribably wonderful; I couldn't help but smile in happiness.

Then Miss Eileen spoke up. "Well, little Suzette, as you can see, little Cristina's cock is still nice and hard, even after you did such a good job of sucking it and making her shoot her cum in your mouth." She giggled, and glancing up at the indescribably feminine and beautiful Cristina, I saw that she was looking down at me, her mascara covered lashes and eye shadow covered eyelids almost closed.

"The reason for that, little sissy, is that I haven't allowed her to cum for nearly three weeks, because I wanted her to be properly prepared for tonight, to be able to play with you, my darling Jennifer's new toy." She looked over at Jennifer, and around at the group of people surrounding us, all of whom were watching me with interest.

"Now, Suzette, I want to you pull off those adorable tiny short-shorts and come stand in front of me." What? What was going to happen now, I thought, but I knew that I had no choice at all but to do what Miss Jennifer and Miss Eileen commanded. Hesitantly I pulled my short-shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them, then went to stand in front of Miss Jennifer in just my pantyhose and spike heeled pumps. She reached down and grabbed my pantyhose, tearing them open around my crotch, letting my tiny penis fall out of my crotchless pink panties and leaving my bottom completely naked.

"Now, Suzette," Miss Jennifer said with a chuckle, "we want to lie down on your back and grab your ankles, and pull your legs up near your shoulders, wide apart, so you open your sweet little pussy/bottom for Suzette, and then we all want to hear you beg Suzette to fuck you like a little girl, to fuck your sweet little bottom with her big hard cock.

Trembling, I did as she commanded, turning towards the beautiful feminine Cristina, spreading my legs and grabbing my ankles, then pulling my legs wide apart and up almost to my shoulders, exposing my sweet virgin butt to everyone. The lovely Suzette closed her eyes and turned her head away, refusing even to look at me, but her big still rock-hard cock jutted out from her hips, and I stared at it, completely captivated by it.

"Please...please, Miss Cristina. Please? Please won't you fuck me?" I moaned, meaning every word of it, my tiny little dick throbbing with excitement. "Oh, my goodness, Miss Cristina, please fuck me! Please put your wonderful big cock inside my bottom. Please!! Please fuck me!"

Then she turned her face back to me, opening her eyes and looking down at me through her gorgeous mascara coated lashes, her hot pink lipstick covered lips and long white blonde hair so feminine, so beautiful, and softly shook her head. "No," she murmured. "I...I don't want to do that; I don't want to have to put my dick inside you. Please, Mistress Eileen. Please don't make me do that. Please?" Her soft feminine voice was pleading, desperate in its begging.

"No, please, Mistress Eileen," I begged. "Please, please could I have Miss Cristina fuck my bottom, Mistress? Please?

"I need her cock inside me so much, I need to have her fuck my pussy-bottom, Mistress. Please won't you let me have it in me?"

Miss Cristina and Miss Jennifer were giggling so hard they could barely speak, and everyone around us was laughing and giggling at me. "Well," Miss Eileen said, "I don't know. I don't think Cristina wants to fuck you, Suzette."

My own mascara covered lashes fluttered and I looked to Miss Eileen. "Please...please Miss Eileen. Please can I have Miss Cristina's cock in my pussy/bottom. Please? Please let her fuck me with it. Please I want her cock up inside, please?" Then I looked back up at Suzette, her rock-hard dick now only inches from my bottom. "Please, Suzette. Please let me have your cock! Please let me have it, please fuck me with it, please...please!" I begged in earnest. She looked down at me, the most beautiful and feminine creature that I'd ever seen in my life, and silently shook her head.

"No, no...I can't fuck you, Suzette. I can't fuck a boy, and even though you're dressed up like a girl, and your face is so pretty all made up like a girl. You even have a nice new girl's name, but you're still not really a girly-girl, because you don't have breasts like a real girl. You're too flat. Miss Eileen only lets me fuck girly-girls, not someone with a flat chest like you have, Suzette." And again, she shook her head, but I saw her again reaching down and squeezing her cock it, slowly stroking it up and down.

Trembling, I did as she commanded, turning towards the beautiful feminine Suzette, spreading my legs and grabbing my ankles, then pulling my legs wide apart and up almost to my shoulders, exposing my sweet virgin butt to everyone. The lovely Cristina closed her eyes and turned her head away, refusing even to look at me, but her big still rock-hard cock jutted out from her hips, and I stared at it, completely captivated by it.

"Please...please, Miss Cristina. Please? Please won't you fuck me?" I moaned, meaning every word of it, my tiny little dick throbbing with excitement. "Oh, my goodness, Miss Cristina, please fuck me! Please put your wonderful big cock inside my bottom. Please!! Please fuck me!"

Then she turned her face back to me, opening her eyes and looking down at me through her gorgeous mascara coated lashes, her hot pink lipstick covered lips and long white blonde hair so feminine, so beautiful, and softly shook her head. "No," she murmured. "I...I don't want to do that, I don't want to have to put my dick inside you. Please, Mistress Eileen. Please don't make me do that. Please?" Her soft feminine voice was pleading, desperate in its begging.

"No, please, Mistress Eileen," I begged. "Please, please could I have Miss Suzette fuck my bottom, Mistress? Please?

"I need her cock inside me so much, I need to have her fuck my asshole, Mistress. Please won't you let me have it in me?"

Miss Eileen and Miss Jennifer were giggling so hard they could barely speak, and everyone around us was laughing and giggling at me. "Well," Miss Eileen said, "I don't know. I don't think Cristina wants to fuck you, Suzette."

My own pink mascara covered lashes fluttered and I looked to Miss Eileen. "Please...please Miss Eileen. Please can I have Miss Suzette's cock in my pussy/bottom. Please? Please let her fuck me with it. Please I want her cock up inside, please?" Then I looked back up at Cristina, her rock-hard dick now only inches from my bottom. "Please, Cristina. Please let me have your cock! Please let me have it, please fuck me with it, please...please!" I begged in earnest. She looked down at me, the most beautiful and feminine creature that I'd ever seen in my life, and silently shook her head.

"No, no... I can't fuck you, Suzette. I can't fuck a boy, and even though you're dressed up like a girl, and your face is so pretty all made up like a girl. You even have a nice new girl's name, but you're still not really a girly-girl, because you don't have breasts like a real girl. You're too flat. Miss Eileen only lets me fuck girly-girls, not someone with a flat chest like you have, Suzette." And again, she shook her head, but I saw her again reaching down and squeezing her cock it, slowly stroking it up and down.

"You're...you're pretty enough, that's for sure. And your makeup is just lovely, your lipstick and eye shadow and mascara make you really look like a pretty little girl, but without breasts..." She sighed and shook her head. "I can't fuck you when you're so flat. If I can't feel my boobs rubbing against your tits, it would be too much like fucking a boy."

Everyone burst out laughing again, and Miss Jennifer giggled, then reached back for a bag that one of the other ladies had been holding, "Well, Cristina, that's not a problem. I have here a nice big pair of silicon filled falsies, and I want you to put them in Suzettes' bra, so she won't have a flat chest any more. Then she'll be a proper little girly-boy. Giving her boobs will be the last step in making it into a girly-boy, sweetie. Then you can fuck her."

"Yes!" I begged. "Please, Miss Cristina! Please! Please give me big beautiful breasts so I'll look like a real girl, please so you can fuck me!" And she smiled shyly down at me, nodding.

"Well...ok," she said softly. "I guess...I guess I can do that," nodding again. She took the big silicon filled falsies and looking down into my eyes, her soft hot pink lipstick coated lips parting, the little pink tip of her tongue reaching out to touch her lips, she bent forward, pulled up my sissy tee shirt and slipped them into the cups of my bra. Looking down at the sexy pink bra now filled almost to overflowing with my new big full fake tits, I absolutely loved it. Everyone laughed even harder, and Miss Jennifer jerked again on my little cock, the pain reminding me of the ribbon cock-leash that she was holding.

Then Cristina looked down at me fondly and smiled prettily. "Do you really want me to fuck you, little sissy Suzette?" she asked.

"Oh, goodness, yes, Miss Cristina," I begged. "Please, please fuck me! Please put your big cock inside me, please fuck me with it."

Then this incredibly feminine and beautiful girly-boy, Cristina, pushed me down on my back and forcing my nylon clad ankles and high heeled pumps even further apart she pressed her groin and the throbbing shaft of her massive rock-hard cock against me, rubbing it against my own panty covered penis.

As she did, I heard the murmurs and comments of the crowd, watching as she prepared to shove the whole length of her cock up inside my ass, wondering if I would cry while she was fucking me.

But she didn't fuck me right away. First, she brought her beautiful face to mine, and began softly kissing my lipstick covered lips, again and again, softly and tenderly. I loved looking up into her gorgeous blue eyes, with her eye shadow and heavy mascara emphasizing her femininity, and I parted my lips, hoping and wishing that she'd put that lovely pink tongue inside my mouth where my own tongue would touch hers.

As she felt me open my lips, she broke off the kiss and pulled back an inch or two, smiling down at me lovingly.

"Don't rush things, sweetie. Let's go very slowly, and enjoy getting to know each other. Miss Eileen told me that we're going to be lovers for a long time, that she wants to watch us learn to truly love each other, and make each other happy. Of course, you'll never ever put your little penis inside me, it will always be me putting my love toy inside your pussy/bottom, but we'll both enjoy it, won't we?"

I nodded unhesitatingly and she went on, "So don't be in a hurry, little Suzette. I'm going to enjoy fucking you, taking your virginity and making you my very own sweet little girlfriend, but we'll do everything at my speed. I will be your mistress, and you'll be my little slut, always and forever."

Then she brought her lips back on mine, and kissed me again, sliding her slippery lipstick coated lips over mine, then slowly, gently slipping the soft tip of her delicious tongue into my mouth. Knowing that I must always remain completely submissive to her, I sucked only very gently at her tongue, making sure that I wasn't in any way demanding, merely servicing her and wanting to obey her every desire.

She kept kissing me, licking at my lips and my tongue, but still pressing her groin and cock against me. I loved the feel of it, loved knowing that my femininity excited her, made her want me, want to push her cock up inside my pussy/bottom. The realization that I'd become so pretty, so sexy and so feminine that she wanted to fuck me excited me so much that my own tiny penis throbbed intensely.

Cristina kept kissing me, her tongue continuing to probe into my mouth and wrap itself around my tongue, and I felt her knees forcing my legs even further apart, and of my own will I lifted my smooth-shaven nylon clad legs with my spiked platformed high heels up in the air. Knowing instinctively what a well-trained little slut should do, I pulled my nylon sheathed ankles up and open, exposing my little pussy/bottom for her, opening myself as wide as I could for her big, wonderful penis.

"I want you to do it, Suzette." She whispered, "Reach down and grab my cock, and guide it into your pussy/bottom for us." And I saw her eyes sparkle with excitement and anticipation. I reached down as she'd commanded, and grabbed her huge dick, then guided it to the opening of my pussy/bottom. Loving the thought of it finally entering me, I pressed the tip of her huge dick against my little butthole, and it was so big, so hard, that at first, I was afraid that it wouldn't go inside me, but then almost before I realized it she pushed her hips forward and the huge tip of her gigantic cock slipped past the rim of my pussy/bottom was inside me.

I gasped in a mixture of pain and delight as her dick entered me, then groaned and whimpered, because Miss Suzette didn't hesitate for an instant, but just kept on pushing and to my amazement and the delight and appreciation of the crowd of onlookers slid the full 8" of her cock deep up inside my ass, burying it to the very hilt in my sweet girly butt forcing a scream of pain from my throat at the intrusion of her gigantic cock in my now no longer virgin asshole. And even as she buried her penis inside me, she brought her lips down on mine again, bringing her beautiful incredibly feminine face so close that our noses touched, and plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth, almost gagging me with it.

Then, still looking deeply into my eyes, she pulled her penis almost all the way out of my pussy/bottom, until only the tip of it was still in my bottom, and then thrusting her hips forward she slammed it back deep inside me, forcing it deep inside my pussy/bottom again. Ant then she did it again...and again...and again. In and out, in and out she ass fucked me, reaming my butt with her cock...until...until...I started moving with her. As she had known I would, as I began to accept the huge cock inside me, I started moving with her, pressing my pussy/bottom up against her cock encouraging her, wanting her inside me, wanting that massive rock-hard dick as deep as she could stick it in my ass. My shrieks of agony turned into moans of delight, my whimpers of pain turned into groans of pleasure, and my begging her to stop hurting me turned to begging her to keep fucking me, keep ramming her dick into me, keep slamming her massive cock deep inside my sweet little pussy/bottom.

As she fucked me deeply, she kept kissing me passionately, pressing her beautiful pink lips down on mine, and I loved the feeling of the slipperiness of our lipstick covered lips on each other's lips, loved the way her tongue slid deeply into my mouth and opened my lips as wide as I could, I was gently sucking on her tongue as it probed as deeply into my mouth as her cock did in my little pussy/bottom.

I grabbed my nylon clad ankles more firmly and pulled my legs up and open even more, opening myself to her plunging cock, and each time she slammed it fully into me she ground her hips against my pussy/bottom, and I pushed my butt up against her thrusting prick to take it as deeply as I could inside me.

"Oh, god, yes...fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Miss Cristina, fuck me harder," I begged, and smiling down at my mixture of pain, humiliation and pleasure she forced her penis so deeply inside my bottom that it felt like she was going to split me in half.

And then I felt my own little pee-pee begin to spasm, and almost before I knew it I was cumming, shooting a huge wad of hot sticky cum inside the pink rubber that coated my tiny little pe-pee, and as the waves of orgasm rocked through my body I shrieked in pleasure, feeling so incredibly feminine and sexy that I couldn't believe it.

Here I was, a beautiful sexy, slutty, feminine little girly-boy, dressed and made up completely as the sexy little girl I'd always wanted to be, lying there with my legs up in the air, holding my nylon clad ankles while being fucked by my wife's lesbian lover's sexy slut while she fucked me in front of all these other people.

We had both reached our orgasm with a few scant seconds of each other and then we collapsed in one another's arms, panting and exhausted, hugging each other and gently, softly we shared kisses again and again.

And then the entire watching crowd cheered and clapped as if we'd performed all of this for them. And Cristina whispered in my ear, "Blow them kisses..." and we did.

XOXOXOX

Suzette Love

12