Suzi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the size of my pussy and his cock! Just that little bit stretched me. I have never been that full! I don't know if I can take it all." She said this in a very convincing little girl voice. "but I will try for you John..." and she winked at the screen.

I looked around Suzi and could see John was ready to pop. He was sitting up stoking himself quickly and hard. Suzi rose back up and dropped back down on my cock. She moaned again as it filled her up. To help her a little, I pushed down on her hips a bit and I slid in a little bit more. This took her breath away for a moment and then she got used to how I felt in her. I was only half way in and she started to push herself up and down. The more she did this, the wetter she got and the slicker my cock got and the further in I drive in to her.

Suzi settled into a rhythm. She was taking is slowly, making she John saw my gliding in and out of her. We could all hear how wet she was then. After a few minutes, she began to move faster. Another glance around and I could see that John was trying his best to hold back.

Suzi could see it too and start to encourage him. "Stoke it John! Does it excite you to see me fucking this giant cock? Do you know how much it is stretching me? If feels sooooo good inside me..."

And with that, John was done. He let out a groan and proceeded to cum all over himself. It was impressive I will admit. He must have been holding it for a while. You could see the relief on his face and any tension fading away. I think he got his money's worth!

When he finally sat up John spoke to Suzi again. "You are the best. I'm very jealous of your friend right now. One last request for tonight, I want him to cum in you! I want to watch him fill you up. Turn around and ride him until you both finish."

Suzi really didn't waste much time and she spun herself around to face me and proceeded to start to fuck me. It was not tender and loving, but lust and pleasure driven. The more the rode me, the deeper I got until finally I grabbed her hips and when she was on a down swing, I helped push her further down and I whole cock was not filler her up.

Suzi came then. The orgasm that took her was unreal. She was shaking, her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and she was moaning uncontrollably. I took over and started to thrust up into her. She came back around for a minute and told me that it was ok to cum in her. She was on protection. It didn't take many more thrusts for me to feel that all embracing feeling of being about to orgasm. I was pushing up into Suzi, the feeling was out of this world. I could feel her stretching out, the head of my cock pressing into the back of her and when she finally pushed herself down, do I was inside her totally, I lost it then too. My cock started to spasm as the first good cum shot for the past few weeks charged out and burst into Suzi's body! She is not a big girl and I can cum a lot at times. This was one of them as the second spurt hit her again and I could feel both my cum and her girl cum flowing out on the sides of my cock from her full pussy. My cock twitched more and more and every time let loose more cum.

Suzi was not really there now. A third and even more powerful orgasm just took her as soon as she felt my cum filling her up. As soon as I finished, She collapsed onto my chest. A tear rolled out from her eye and she laid there, letting my cock shrink down a little bit, enjoying her powerful orgasm. She could hardly move for the next few minutes. When she finally stirred she leaned up and grabbed my face and pulled me close and kissed me deeply. When she let me go she got back up and pulled herself off me. My cock was still semi hard and covered in both of our pleasures.

Suzi looked over at John. Apparently he had cum again himself and he was trying to clean his mess now. "John, thank you for today. I had a great time."

John for his part looked back at Suzi and started to applaud. "That was the best I have ever seen. Thank you and thank you friend too. It was amazing to watch. After I calm down, I will have to think about doing this again. Good bye for now and good night."

"Goodnight John. Take care, thanks again." Suzi replied. She reached over and turned her cam off of private and then shut it down completely.

Suzi climbed back into the bed on top of me. She took of my mask and pulled her wig off. She had pretty black hair in a kind of bob (hard to tell right now). Without saying anything, she starting kissing me. It was hard and intense at first, but then became passionate and tender.

"I've never felt like this before. That might have been the best sex ever. I can't tell now, because I can't think straight!" Suzi said with a laugh. "Come on, lets clean up and get off to Katie's."

Her "office" had a surprisingly nice shower area. We both showered at the same time (different stalls though) and she signed out with Mama. Mama looked at her and smiled. "That was one of the best shows I've ever had the pleasure of watching!" Then Mama handed a flash drive to Suzi and said "If you want to enjoy that again, here you are." And with that, we left.

Suzi jumped on the back of the bike and I started it up. Suzi texted Katie to let them know we were on the way and she replied that Steve was getting out dinner ready. It was 1115 pm and I was now feeling great. Suzi wrapped her arms around me. It felt a little closer than just a normal rider. Like it was a hug. We got back and the last of the other people were just leaving. Enough time that we could say good night. Katie and Steve ushered us to the table outside to sit down. Katie brought over a glass of cold white wine for Suzi and a cold beer for me. Steve brought over s couple of burgers and chips with some grilled poppers for a side.

As soon as I saw the food I realized how hungry I was and I scarfed the first burger and beer down so fast that made everyone laugh. After I got another beer and burger, we were able to relax more. Katie pulled Suzi inside and they were gone for about 10 minutes. I assume Suzi was telling Katie how things went. Steve asked really briefly and I told him it went well. He grinned and nodded and grabbed more beer for us.

We cleaned up outside and then went inside to watch a movie. Suzi sat right next to me and cuddled up in my arms. I don't even remember the movie I fell asleep so quickly. I do remember being woken up and moved to the bedroom. When I woke in the morning, Suzi was still right next to me. It was a great feeling her being there. I hugged her and she snuggled into me more and we lay there for a while longer until we heard movement outside the door.

Katie knocked on the door and came in. She smiled when she say us and said, lets go lazy bones, time to get up and have breakfast. As we rolled out of the bed Suzi looked at me and she said "I think you and I need to have a good long conversation later today."

I just nodded in agreement and the four of us left and walked to the corner diner for breakfast

To be continued...


12