Suzie and Dr. Mills Ch. 00

Story Info
Character descriptions and slight backgrounds.
775 words
3.93
5.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is a reference for characters as well as a brief background. It's not necessary for the story and if you have your own visions for the appearances of the characters you can use your own imagination (or fantasies *wink*)

Suzie- Our main character. She is 19, in the last few weeks of her first semester of college. She is pale white, has light brown hair, stands about 5'1 tall, and has fairly big breasts, about 34C cups. Her pussy is consistently shaven for her own comfort, no one else's. This character is based off myself, and I won't be sharing any pictures, so you can use your imagination, or your dream girl! She is reserved sexually, only one boyfriend and only had sex a few times, nothing more than very vanilla sex. She is somewhat comfortable masturbating but doesn't do it much. She has not experienced any level of sexual interaction with a woman before, mostly due to lack of curiosity. She has only even seen herself as straight.

Penny- Suzie's roommate and only significant friend at school. She's much more sexual, but is single, more interested in hookups in college. She is a lesbian but is not out to Suzie yet. She enjoys how close she and Suzie have gotten, and while she is pretty sure Suzie isn't a lesbian, she at least wants a chance to see if she can show her the lovely world of girl on girl. Her appearance is based off of the porn star Penny Pax.

Dr. Mills- The leader of the study, she is determined to perfect an aphrodisiac that will excite women in the bedroom in any given situation. However along the way in her studies, she encountered Sadie and Maggie as subjects, who were already very sexually liberated and were interested in having as many orgasms as possible. So Dr. Mills changed course, to perfect an aphrodisiac that can keep a woman turned on indefinitely with consistent dosage, and even prove to be addictive. Dr. Mills would say it is for the good of women, so they can experience the true powers of their orgasms, but she has full intent to make a fortune off of this drug. Her appearance is based off of the porn star Kristen Scott. She is bisexual although for now there are no plans to bring men into the main storyline.

Sadie and Maggie- Dr. Mills' assistants in the study, they are two lesbian dominants. They joined Dr. Mills for two things: money and orgasms. They are both addicted to the old form of the aphrodisiac, and might try the new version once it is fully tested. They have incredible sexual stamina, and will go as far as they need to to help Dr. Mills and sexually control each and every woman who comes to the study. Sadie's physical appearance is based on the porn star Stoya and Maggie's is based on the NSFW cosplayer OMGcosplay.

The plot begins with Suzie signing up for a study for Psychology class but she ends up at the wrong place and is taken captive by Dr. Mills and her two lesbian assistants, Sadie and Maggie. They explain to her what her purpose will be, and how she will be the sexual lab rat for the coming weeks, and will be forced to take an aphrodisiac to see what effects it will have on her.

This story will be very sex heavy, but I will include plenty of background as well as some character development. For example, details about the origins of the aphrodisiac will be included and why Dr. Mills is going about this.

Over the course of the story, more characters will be introduced and the storyline may deviate. But for now, this is the baseline. This story is written based on a fantasy of mine, something that I dream of happening to me. However I understand the unrealistic aspects and please remember these are just fantasies and should remain as such. Consent is always 100% required in all real life sexual play.

Themes will also vary throughout the story, but one that will always be consistent is the drug will be highly addictive. Whether or not the characters are enjoying the side effects of sex is another thing, but their bodies will force them to need an orgasm as part of the ritdrug's effects.

As I said earlier, the evolution of these characters is fluid. This is a fantasy based off my own sick twisted mind, and what I want to have happen to me. So if I discover a new kink along the way, I'll certainly write that in.