Suzie and Dr. Mills Ch. 01

Story Info
Suzie gets caught by Dr. Mills.
2.5k words
4
15.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of Suzie's first semester of college, she only had one person who she truly considered a real friend. Penny was her randomly assigned roommate for the incoming freshman who didn't specifically request one. And despite some of the horror stories both of them had heard about random roommates, they got along quite well. Suzie is a big anime fan, and she got Penny hooked on some of her favorites, and Penny helped Suzie be a bit more outgoing. A lot of Suzie's clothes were rather... well, boring. Everything was conservative, nothing showy, and not even all that colorful. After a couple trips to the mall, Penny helped spice up Suzie's wardrobe.

One day, about a month before finals, Suzie was dropped with a bomb in her psychology class.

"Okay students, now as you know, everyone must participate in at least one psychological or sociological study on campus as part of the passing requirement for this class. I see 14% of you have yet to sign up for one, and frankly you're running out of time"

Crap! Suzie started panicking. She had completely forgotten. She went up to her professor after class, shyly admitting she was part of that 14%, and needed some help. "The list is still on the online syllabus, although very few still have spots. I wish you luck in finding one" her professor answered, rather uninterested.

Frustrated, Suzie went back to the dorm, and hopped on her laptop to find the list. Penny looked over her shoulder and without even thinking, tapped on the laptop's touch screen and exclaimed, "ooh! A study of the female orgasm! Sounds like fun"

Suzie went to turn and say something to her roommate, looking down she realized Penny was just in her underwear, a soft white pair of panties and a white lace bra. But before she could say anything, her laptop loaded the page for the study and Penny started reading it all out loud.

"For one hour a day for a week straight, you will be tasked with enduring constant clitoral stimulation, only pausing to prevent an orgasm. You will report back the challenges, thrills, as well as have your vitals recorded during these processes. Be warned, as you will not be allowed to orgasm during the week long experiment. Fucking hell, Suz, this sounds like fun! I might do it and I'm not even in a Psych class."

Suzie was hesitant. Sex was already kind of taboo for her and having a stranger monitor her during anything sexual seemed too much for her. But she had to pick something, and there wasn't really anything else that fit with her schedule. This was any hour of the day, as long as it was consistent, and Suzie could do 12-1 all week. So she didn't really have a choice.

------------

The next day, Suzie headed off to the address on the website and was immediately greeted by a woman in a lab coat. "Hi, I'm Sadie. Are you here for the orgasm study with Dr. Mills?" Suzie was taken aback by the forwardness of her question. "Um, y-yeah I guess." She replied meekly.

"Great, then follow me!" Sadie said with some chipper, turning around and heading through the double doors in the lobby of the building. They walked down a small hallway then left into a waiting room. It was empty, and there was only one other door to the testing area, Suzie assumed.

Sadie was a bit taller than Suzie, very pale with black hair and relatively small but perky breasts. She wore red heels that clicked with each of her steps.

"Just fill out this little questionnaire and we'll get you set up. You're one of only two subjects today so no rush." Sadie again didn't really express much emotion in the strong language she was using. The term subjects hit Suzie rather powerfully. It was an interesting term to use for a college student just looking for credit.

Suzie scanned the questionnaire before answering.

What is your sexuality? ___________

Do you orgasm during sex? If yes, is it more than once?

Do you watch porn?

Do you enjoy rope play?

What would you consider to be your wildest kinks and fantasies?

How did you hear about this study?

--------------

A lot of the questions, Suzie didn't have a great answer for. She didn't have sex much, she only had one boyfriend, and was only pretty sure she was straight because she never kissed a girl before. Penciling in some random stuff, Suzie was confused at the final question. The only options were through a newspaper ad, word of mouth, or other, and other didn't have an option to write in what "other" meant so she just picked it and left it alone.

She handed the questionnaire back to Sadie and asked, "um, who do I need to tell to make sure I get the credit for this for Psych 101?"

Sadie just giggled and said "oh don't worry, we take care of that" Suzie was a bit confused by the giggling but she figured at the very least, she would check with her professor to make sure she could see she had signed up.

After what seemed like more waiting than necessary, a different girl in a lab coat came through the door, with red hair, and said, "hi, I'm Maggie. Follow me please" and Suzie got up to follow her.

Maggie was a bit taller than Sadie, her beautiful red hair went down to her breasts which were pushed together by a tight bra, Suzie could see through her lab coat which had a couple buttons undone. Maggie also had stunning thighs, her stockings were tight on purpose to highlight them.

Through the swinging door, Suzie heard the door behind her swing just once, then click. However, she really didn't think anything of it and kept walking. There were only four doors in this small hallway- one on the left, two on the right, and one at the end of the hall. That one had multiple locks, and a blacked out window. The other three doors looked normal. Maggie took Suzie to the closed door on the right, and inside the room was just a standard looking inspection chair for a doctors room, much less of the typical accompanying equipment, and a tv screen hooked into the wall with wires running behind it. Maggie had Suzie sit in the chair and get comfy, before sliding out a laptop near the TV and typing away.

They sat in silence for nearly a minute before Maggie asked, "and how are you feeling today? Have you had an orgasm?"

Suzie chuckled a little, "those are two pretty different questions" looking for a response out of Maggie. She didn't laugh but she did smile, she probably heard that one before, Suzie thought to herself. "Um I feel okay, a little nervous. And no I didn't cum today. I haven't had an orgasm in a few months actually"

Maggie looked shocked, "oh no, honey. I mean any orgasm at all, not just from sexual intercourse" and Suzie laughed back, "yeah no, a few months, at all."

Maggie looked like she was going to cry for Suzie. "Well fret not, we're going to help you out in more ways than one it seems today" Maggie assured Suzie. "But first, before I can do anything, I just need you to sign this, saying that you consent to the program and anything we do, we can't be held liable and any long lasting side effects are not our fault" Suzie had a feeling she'd have to sign something, but the words Maggie was using was once again scaring her.

Foolishly, taking pen to paper and signing her name, Suzie only began asking questions once her name was signed. Maggie took the clipboard back quickly and put it under the laptop. "So does the school cover everything if something happens to me?" Suzie asked, concerned about the long term side effects thing.

Maggie had already gotten up, and started flattening the chair into a bed underneath Suzie with a button on the side, the same way a dentist's chair moves. Only this one was much bigger and with restraints for all four limbs. "Oh, no honey. We're not affiliated with the school." Suzie's heart dropped.

"W-wait what? You're not?! But I-I'm a student. I signed up for this for my stupid psych thingy!" Suzie started moving a lot, but in her overwhelming emotions, she didn't notice Maggie had secured both ankles, and her right wrist to what were obviously hooks in the chair for this exact purpose.

"Oh, that's a different study in a different part of town. I think that address is 42 George St? We're 24 Grove St. The mix up happens more than you think, but no one's ever made it this far without clarifying" and Maggie's giggle sent shocks through Suzie's heart.

"Okay, okay, you need to let me out of this, now! I don't want to be here, I need to go!" Suzie feared for her life at this point, but Maggie's gently nature at least made her think she wouldn't be the one to harm her.

"Oh sweetie, the consent form you signed says you relinquish the right to withdraw consent, and you have to stay for the entirety of the experiment" Maggie tried to explain, with Suzie asking a question she likely didn't want the answer to, "well how long will this take?" And Maggie's answer scared her just as much as she thought it would- "that's entirely up to Dr. Mills. As long as she wants"

By this time Maggie had completely fastened ankles, wrists, elbows, thighs, and Suzie's neck to the table. There really was no getting out of this physically. At least for now.

Maggie proceeded to take a pair of safety scissors and cut Suzie's top and shorts off.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?"

"Oh silly girl, did you even read what you signed?"

Suzie gulped. She didn't really. She assumed they were with the university, there didn't seem to be much to worry about. She felt a certain level of safety going into the study, as she knew the university wouldn't send students to a study they were not absolutely certain about. But that safety net is completely gone now. In fact, it was never there to begin with.

The snap of her own shirt being ripped from underneath her snapped Suzie back to reality. Maggie had started removing the cut up remains of her shirt and shorts, revealing Suzie's rather underwhelming plain tan bra and light blue panties.

Maggie was quite clearly excited by her first look at Suzie's body. The redhead looking over her looked like an animal looking at dinner, but yet she managed to control herself, for now at least.

"Okay dear, here's how this is going to go. Since you've already signed and you have no physical way of getting out of here, I'll spare you the theatrics and be honest with you." Maggie's sliver of humanity seemed genuine here, but that gave little relief to Suzie who completely understood she had no power to get out of what Maggie was about to tell her.

"The brilliant Dr Sabrina Mills has nearly perfected a new drug. You know, there has always been a huge market for a female equivalent of Viagra. Dr Mills was invested in those studies for years but left due to some... personal reasons." Maggie knew she shouldn't give too much away about Dr. Mills as she enjoyed the element of surprise as well. "With the help of Sadie and myself, Dr. Mills has progressed to the point of human testing for several variations of the world's first true aphrodisiac!" Suzie could hear the excitement and passion in Maggie's voice. It sent chills through her body.

Maggie carried on explaining some of the less exciting details of Dr. Mills' methods but Suzie absorbed none of it. All she got was that they had a lot of tests to run and she would have to endure all of them.

"Y-you people are fucking crazy. This is crazy, let me go right the fuck now or I'll have you all arrested! Someone will find me. My parents, or my roommate. Someone will definitely find me!" Suzie started panicking a lot as the thought of her becoming a sexual lab rat was her worst nightmare coming to life.

Just then, the door opened and Suzie heard heels clicking on the ground again. After a few seconds of silence, Suzie sees a stunning blonde standing over her. She has perfect breasts and an innocent face. "Hi, Suzie. I'm Dr. Mills. Unfortunately I cannot let you go, and no one will find you here. The whole town thinks you've been kidnapped. We put out a police report, witnesses, and even planted some evidence pointing towards someone taking you miles away from here. Soon the trail will go cold and if you eventually gain your freedom, you'll just say you escaped. But if not, you'll be a missing person forever."

Suzie was terrified. This couldn't be happening. She couldn't even muster words that would help her right now. Dr. Mills could sense this so she put her mind at ease by picking up where Maggie left off and explaining how this would go.

"Let me be very clear about this study. We don't want to hurt you, but we will if we have to. This study is about pleasure. Not pain. Pain is our means of control. We are only interested in making you feel good. Since pleasure is difficult to measure and quantify, we're going off of orgasms in a certain timeframe and time between orgasms but only when we're not edging you." Dr. Mills continued on about what Suzie would be going through.

"Our days consist of 15 minutes straight of edging followed by 5 hours of extracting as many orgasms as possible. You'll get a break to eat then 2 more hours. Sadie and Maggie have a vast array of toys to use to extract those orgasms and have the authority to do basically whatever they'd like to you. Also so you can't mentally prepare yourself, we test you 4 random days a week with no warning as to which days. On your 3 off days you'll be resting, engaging in non sexual activities, as well as completing assessments on your progress. We need a baseline for your control data so you won't receive the drug for your first week here. Understand everything?"

Suzie nodded her head in fear, and before she had a chance to say or do anything else, she felt plastic against her neck then a small pinch, and her vision went dark. Her whole body went limp and she passed out.

Dr. Mills quickly got to work, cutting a small incision behind Suzie's ear. She inserted a small chip and closed her up. The monitor started showing vital readings as well as a meter that accounted for all the natural pheromones the body gives off, essentially resulting in a horniness meter. Suzie's was at 0 since she was unconscious but this number was critical. The drug was considered a success once this number stayed above 90 for 24 hours straight. Maggie and Sadie took Suzie to her room, now just to wait for her to awaken.