Suzie, My Life as a Nymphomaniac

Story Info
See how a nymphomaniac copes with her problem and her life.
91.9k words
4.31
36.1k
40
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This story contains wife sharing and husband sharing. It also contains woman on woman sex. It also contains group sex and a touch of incest/taboo. It also contains interracial sex, black man/white woman. I'm tell you this just so you know up front and won't be leaving comments about how you don't like these things. They will be deleted as you have been warned.

Suzie, My Life as a Nymphomaniac

Preface

How do other women stand it? How can they sit still? I need a hard cock in me as many times a day as I can. I need it now and I mean now. All the time, day and night I need the pressure relieved. Doesn't every woman need what I need?

The life and times of a nymphomaniac. See how she copes with her problem and her life.

Chapter 1

Rocking my hips back and forth, I could feel his cock flip past my cervix. Each time, it sent sharp pleasure through my belly causing my nipples to tingle. My clit, mashed between us, our pelvic bones pressing it so hard that the pleasure it caused me was almost unbearable. I was shaking and shivering with orgasm constantly. My hooded eyes burned with my desire. My husband was grunting as he slammed his hard cock up into me as far as he could, once again pushing his cock against my cervix. I almost swooned as the pleasure became almost too much. Unfortunately, for my husband, it was never enough. Ever. I needed more. More cock, more pleasure, more sex. More, more, more, all that he or I could find me.

All my adult life, I thought every women, girl, female, felt the way I did when having sex. I assumed they all thought about sex, as I did, all the time. It wasn't until I met my best friend, I realized I was... abnormally charged, sexually. That was thirty years ago. Today, I am still horny constantly. My pussy is sopping wet because all I can think about is getting a cock in it. It doesn't matter whose cock. My husbands, my best friends husband, the stranger walking toward me in the mall, I didn't care. I needed a hard cock in me all the time or at least as many times as I could arrange it in a day.

When I first met my husband...

He was two years older than I was; I thought I had met my match. He wanted his dick in me all the time. I mean all the time. Yet after a while, he began to wane. That's when he started bringing men home for me. He knew they were just useful toys to me. Things to be used and discarded and I was in heaven, two cocks at once. I would pass out after about three hours of them taking turns with me. Mark, my husband, would bring guys home every night. Then it was two guys so he could sit back and relax, I had worn the poor guy out. Instead, I wore out these strangers. Of course, there was AIDS to think about. Although AIDS didn't slow me down too much, they, the men, just had to use condoms to get in my pussy. After all, I didn't have a death wish, just a cock wish.

I remember the first time my best friend Michelle asked me to be a third in her bed with her husband. I jumped at the chance. George was a good-looking man and I had wanted to get his cock in me for the longest time. I would be able to have his cock without a condom. I wore the poor guy out that night. So much so, that his wife hardly had a chance to get off. As George snored, I slammed my face into Michelle's pussy, it had been a long, long time for her and I. I licked and sucked her until she came. At first, she was a little hesitant, but once my tongue swirled around her clit she didn't give a damn, she just wanted to get off. I got her off. I left soon after.

When I got home, I told my husband where I had been. He smiled at me as I walked towards him striping my clothes off. When he caught the looking my eyes, he was suddenly frightened, yet turned on. I fucked him raw. I wouldn't let him come. I just kept his hard cock inside my pussy, flooding our bed with my juices. Looking down at him, I suddenly felt sorry for him.

"You know what I didn't tell you about?" I asked him.

"No, what," he panted trying to get me to let him come.

"I did something; it wasn't a first, but it was something I never thought I would be able to do again."

"My dear there isn't anything when it comes to sex that you haven't done already," my dear husband whispered.

Smiling down at him, I stopped moving my hips, pressed down on him, mashing my clit between us. I shivered. I lowered my lips to his and gently kissed him. Pulling back to stare into his eyes, I smiled, squeezing his cock with my pussy.

"I said again, so I must have done it at least once prior to today. Anyway, Michelle let me fuck her today," I whispered.

My pussy was suddenly flooded with warmth.

"I knew you would like hearing that," I croaked, my orgasm shooting through me.

"Tell... tell me," my husband whispered.

His cock was still hard pressing up into me, filling my insides with his manhood. I could feel his pulse each time his heartbeat. He felt wonderful up inside me. This is what I wanted, all the time!

"Tell... me." He looked so pathetic I just had to tell him.

"Michelle invited me to be a third in their bed." That got him. His cock grew just a little bigger. "I wore George out."

"Oh god," he moaned.

"Poor Michelle hardly had a chance with him and I was feeling a little sorry for her. She is so beautiful. She was lying there, on the bed, her legs spread, looking at her George. His eyes were closed as if he were asleep. I don't know what came over me. Her pussy looked so beautiful. It glistened with George's come and her sweet nectar. I just couldn't help myself. I almost broke my nose slamming my face into her pussy. She squealed. At first, she tried to push me away. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth. That settled her down. I just started doing to her what I like done to me.

"I sucked on her labia until they were stretched to the limit. I licked her from her clit to her sweet little rosebud. When my tongue flipped across her tiny anus, I knew I had her. Her legs fell open, wide, and she moaned loud enough to arouse George. I just kept sucking and licking until her hips bucked out of my grasp. She rolled away, shaking with orgasm after orgasm. George held her kissing her neck, shoulders, and face. He kept telling her how much he loved her and kept thanking her for her wonderful gift. I was shaking with a small orgasm myself as I watch him caress and hold his wife.

"Smiling I dressed and came home. Now I sit on my loving husband's hard cock. Waiting for his gift to me," I said softly squeezing him with my pussy.

"Oh god," he cried.

I felt his gift once more flood my insides. Smiling down at him, I leaned in kissing him gently. It had been his long-held fantasy to watch me and my best friend have sex. Hearing about it was the next best thing.

Chapter 2

All through my adolescence, the pressure was building. I could think of nothing else. The need to relieve the pressure grew. I found myself doing things I wouldn't have thought about a year earlier. They relieved some of the pressure, but not all. I was becoming desperate. Then a young man from down the street came into my life. I was, for some reason, giddy with excitement. He told me about things that, at first, I thought were yucky. But, when I went home and tried them, BAM, the pressure was relieved. The next time I saw him I pinned him to the ground and told him to tell me more. I was hooked and at last partially relieved.

Skip ahead to graduation from high school. First, there was the prom. The boy I went with was a nice kid but didn't know squat about a girl. We kissed, made out like there was no tomorrow, but there was no relief until I got home. Graduation day was also my eighteenth birthday. At home after the ceremony, I opened my presents and thanked all my relatives. To say the least, the pressure was mounting daily, no matter how many times I placed matters into my own hands. So to speak.

I sat in the living room wondering how all the women could stand it. How could they just sit there and talk without going crazy, like I was? I had no answers as my blood boiled to the point I had to excuse myself and go into my bedroom. As I lie in my bed, my hand gently caressing my mons through my panties, skirt up around my waist, the fucking door opened. Shocked, I pushed my skirt down and looked wide-eyed at my cousin. Billy was something like a third cousin on my father's side of the family. Not really, a relation, but his family seemed to appear at all the events.

"Billy, what the fuck, haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I shouted. I hoped someone would hear me. I didn't care for him. He was always drooling over me.

"I just thought now that you are eighteen, we might, we could get together and... " he mumbled quietly.

I heard the lock on my door snick home. Billy was at least two years older than I was. He wasn't bad looking; he was just a little too creepy for my tastes. I figured he'd wind up in prison for child molestation, although he had waited until I was of age before he approached me. Thinking quickly, I decided I just couldn't do anything with him, but I did know someone I could.

"Listen, Billy, I can't, I'm still a virgin," I said stupidly. What difference would it make to him?

"Oh. Really? I mean... I just thought that you, in all those years in high school, you never," he stammered to a halt.

Climbing out of bed, I went and opened my bedroom door, gently pushing Billy into the hall. My dad was coming down the hall, so he must have heard me cry out.

"Billy, I think it's time you and your parents were leaving, don't you?" Dad said in his stern no-nonsense voice.

Billy just nodded, turned and walked away down the hallway.

"Are you okay Suzie?" asked Dad.

"I'm fine; he just... just walked in on me... "

"From now on keep your door locked sweetheart. Your mother and I will understand." He was gone before I could fully understand what he meant.

Closing the door, I contemplated what Father had told me. Sliding the lock home, I reached under my skirt, pulled my panties down and flopped back on the bed. Pulling my skirt up around my waist, I plunged two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I groaned at the pleasure that ripped through my body. Laying there, my fingers wiggling, I closed my eyes and thought about the young man who had told me about masturbation. He was at least five years older than me and very good looking.

I had never thought of him while I frigged myself before. Now, however, I could think of no one else. I moaned as my body shook with release. I did know they called it an orgasm. What I didn't know was why every woman on the planet wasn't laying on her back with their legs spread wide, plunging two fingers into themselves all the time. The only limit I had found was I got sore if I did it too much, without some kind of lubrication. How was I to know that not all women were like me?

Yes, I had the talk. Mom told me about boys and their penises. I had felt numerous of them rubbing against me at school dances and so forth. I had even handled a few and now that I was eighteen, I planned on handling a number of them real soon. At that thought, I shook with orgasm again. If two fingers made me feel like this, what would a penis feel like? Wondrous, I hoped. The only thing I was leery of was that very first time. Mother had said it was quite painful and there was a lot of blood involved. She had told me about my hymen. I wonder what it would feel like when it ruptured.

Shaking again, I pulled my finger from my body. Coated in my juices, I shoved them in my mouth and shook with another orgasm. I tasted good. At least to me, I tasted good. I wondered what a man would think. Rolling out of bed, I pulled my panties up and went into my bathroom. I had a little bathroom, just a shower, toilet and sink, all to myself. I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned myself. For a time, the pressure would abate and I would be able to function normally again.

I went downstairs and rejoined my party.

Chapter 3

The day after my party was a Sunday. My parents were at church, which I stopped going to when I turned sixteen. Not that I didn't believe, well that's not quite true, I didn't believe. I really don't want to go into it here, but just say I had questions that my parents couldn't answer.

Anyway, I went in search of my friend, the friend who had taught me about my body. His name was Clarke and he was kind of a nerd, but he was also good looking and brilliant. He read a lot and was the first in the neighborhood with an internet connection before anyone knew there was an internet. He also said he belonged to a lot of bulletin board services where he could read about anything. He told me that's where he learned about girls masturbating and how they did it.

I knocked on his door. His mother answered. Yes, he still lived with his mom. I know the stigma that carries today, but back then, it didn't. His mother, a widower and alone, he felt he should take care of her. I thought his willingness to look after his mom was commendable.

"Hi Missus Kelly, is Clarke home?" I asked.

"Why Suzie Callen, what in the world are you doing here?"

"Looking for Clarke," I said stupidly.

"Of course, of course, he's in his room dear. Oh, happy birthday and you two behave up there," she said giggling.

"Thank you, Missus Kelly," I said climbing the stairs to Clarke's room wondering why she had giggled.

I found Clarke's door standing wide open. His desk faced the door, so he could see who came into his room. It also precluded anyone from seeing what was on his computer monitor.

"Hi Suzie," he said smiling as I walked in.

I stood in front of his desk looking down at him. If he would only wear contacts he would... could be a hunk. Oh well, I could take them off when he climbed on top of me.

"Hi, yourself Clarke," I answered. "Are you busy?"

"No, whatcha need?"

I turned and closed his bedroom door. The lock clicking home was loud in the silence that had filled the room. Turning, I looked at Clarke with what I hoped was my most seductive look.

"I need you," I told him rushing to his side of the desk.

He was very embarrassed when I saw what was on his screen.

"I was just surfing," he mumbled as he tried to erase the picture displayed there.

"Clarke, I don't care what you look at or read or watch I need you. Now," I told him dropping to my knees.

Looking up at the screen I smiled at the woman displayed there. She kind of looked like me, yet the man behind her was definitely not Clarke. The guy was huge and coal black. Looking up at Clarke I smiled as I put my hand on his bulge.

"Do you dream of me fucking black men?" I asked softly.

"Yes," he croaked.

Reaching up I pulled his zipper down and unbutton his jeans. Reaching around behind him, I pulled his pants down around his ankles as he raised his butt up off the chair seat. His hard penis popped up right in my face. Clarke gasped as I looked up at him again.

"You nasty boy," I huffed grabbing his hard penis.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? That's not me in the picture." I squeezed him gently.

"Oh god, no it's not."

"But you would like it to be?"

"Shit," he croaked, I was now squeezing him firmly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to let him know I could. I wasn't pissed. I just wanted to explore this bit of depravity a little bit more. "Yes."

"Why?" I had to know why he would want to not only watch but why black men?

"Something to do with the contrast, the color of your skin with theirs... "

"I see. But wouldn't you like to fuck me?" I asked using my little girl voice. "Huh, Clarkie?" He was hooked; I could feel his penis pulse in my hand.

"You bet Suzie, you bet," he whispered not quite believing his ears.

Watching his eyes, I slowly lowered my mouth to his penis.

"Oh shit," Clarke croaked. Reaching behind him, he turned on his stereo. The music would drown out any cries of passion.

I kissed the tip of his penis. I hadn't really seen any this close up before, mostly in the backseat of a car, in the dark. I knew how they felt in my hand. Now I wanted not only to feel them in my mouth but in my pussy. Clarke moaned when my lips touched the skin of his penis. I looked up at him; he was staring down at me, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Tell me what to do Clarke. I have never had a penis in my mouth." I stuck my tongue out, touching the pee hole.

"Damn," Clarke gasped. "Okay, okay, open your mouth and slip my penis inside. Close your mouth over my penis. Be careful not to hurt me with your teeth please."

Opening my mouth, I slipped Clarke inside. He shuddered, his eyes rolling up into his head.

"Now swirl your tongue around the head after you pull the foreskin down," he gasped as I pulled down on his penis and slid my tongue all around the top of his penis.

I had my first taste of penis. I shuddered as my orgasm blasted through my mind. The taste in my mouth was not pleasant, but it wasn't foul either. It had the taste of how urine smells. I guess I should have had Clarke wash his penis first.

"That's it... now start to bob your head up and down. Slowly, slowly, Suzie, keep licking and suck. Even though this is called a blowjob, you suck... never blow," he told me, his eyes closed, his voice husky and gravely. "Oh god, that feels good."

I smiled to myself. I was sucking a penis. I was so proud of myself. The only problem was, it wasn't really doing anything for me. I mean I was becoming excited; boy was I exited, but it wasn't relieving the pressure in my gut.

"That's it sweetheart, nice and slow. Now, on the down stroke, take more of it into your mouth. Let it slide to the back of your throat."

He groaned as I slide my mouth down until my nose was almost touching his pubic hair.

"Wha... " I coughed as I ripped him out of my mouth.

His semen went shooting into the air. I watched as spurt after spurt jumped from the tip of his penis. Some came down in my hair; the rest covered his shirt from chin to penis.

"Oh my god, that was wonderful," Clarke groaned as his penis pulsed in my hand.

"God damn it, why didn't you tell me you were going to do that!" I was pissed, yet so turned on I would love to do it again. Only this time I want the stuff to cover my face.

"I'm sorry Suzie, really I am. It just came on me so quick," he murmured.

Chapter 4

Standing, I looked down at him. He was a mess, but my problem still existed. I thought what the hell. If he can come in my mouth, why can't I come in his? I slipped my shorts down my legs. Clarke gasped as he saw my panties. They were soaking wet. I grabbed his head and pulled it until I had his mouth mashed against my pussy.

"Suck, suck my panties dry," I ordered, looking down at him evilly.

"Mmmffmffmff," what he tried to say I didn't know. I just shook my head. Reaching up, he pulled my panties down to my ankles, his mouth still plastered to my Mons.

His tongue flashed out of his mouth and slithered along my labia. I shook as feelings I had never experienced flashed through my pussy.

"Oh shit," I cried, trying to keep my voice down so his mom wouldn't investigate.

He was now sucking on my pussy lips, the outer ones and the inner ones. My legs shook as he sent bolts of lightning shooting through my body. I was having one big orgasm after another. I was in heaven and couldn't even speak. I finally dropped. Clarke caught me and guided me to his lap. He cradled my head against his shoulder as he pets my hair.

"Touch me," I whispered.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers