Suzie, My Life as a Nymphomaniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Touch me... all over. I want you to touch me. My breasts, my pussy, especially my pussy, then I want you to fuck me. God, I hope you have a condom?" I was breathing fast and my chest was rising and falling with every breath.

The minute his hand gently cradled my breast I almost passed out. Not because he was the first, but because of how excited, his mouth had made me. My pussy was still tingling. I could almost feel his tongue as it burrowed its way between my pussy lips. As he touched me, I caressed his face and head. I nuzzled his neck, planting light kisses on his pulse point. He shivered. He squeezed my breast. I moaned against his neck.

"Oh god," I whispered.

Clarke was very gentle. He caressed and squeezed my breast. He didn't maul me like some of my other boy friend's had. Suddenly, his hand was gone. I then felt him unbuttoning my blouse. I shivered. I could also feel his penis start to harden under me. When he had my blouse open, he gasped. My bra was a thin, sheer, see-thru white. He could see my hard nipples. Then his fingers gently slipped around my rock hard nipples and squeezed them softly. My breath exploded from my chest. I pressed my lips to his neck as he played with my chest. Flipping my bra up, Clarke now had direct contact with my exposed flesh. With every squeeze, touch, and caress, electric shocks flashed through my chest to my pussy. My clit was buzzing. My head was buzzing.

"Oh god Clarke, take me to bed," I whispered into his ear.

Struggling out of his chair, Clarke carried me to his bed. He gently set me down and started to climb in with me. I was kicking my shorts and panties off my legs and shrugging out of my blouse and bra.

"Strip," I told him before he could get into bed completely.

Nodding, Clarke pulled his t-shirt off and pushed his jeans and shorts down his legs, kicking his gym shoes off as he stepped out of his pants. His penis was standing out straight from his body and it was very long and hard. I lay back on the mattress with anticipation ripping through my mind and body. As Clarke climbed into bed with me, I spread my legs so he would know. He shuddered as he stopped, his eyes on my spread pussy.

"It's beautiful," he whispered.

"Well, either lick it or fuck it, but do something quick before I explode," I hissed at him.

Nodding, Clarke moved until his penis was inches from my open pussy. Reaching between us, I searched for his hard manhood. Finding it, I grabbed it tightly and pulled him toward my opening.

"Come on Clarke, I can't wait all day," I croaked, my throat filled with my anticipation.

"God Suzie, you are so beautiful," he told me just as his penis touched my labia.

My legs vibrated with excitement at this touch. Then he was inside. He stopped with just the head of his penis inside my pussy. I was shaking so hard he must have thought I was having a stroke.

"In, push it in damn it," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I will, I will. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, yes, why do you think I'm here? I'm giving you my cherry, to repay you for all your help in the past."

"Damn. Thank you for that Suzie," he whispered pressing farther into me.

The feeling in my pussy was now like that of a too tight string on a guitar and I needed it to snap. Then a sharp pain killed the buzz.

"What the fuck," I cried. Clarke stopped immediately.

"That's your hymen. I'm just about to push through it," he told me kissing my cheek.

"That really hurts," I said. "Go, go, I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I want you to make me cum and cum and cum."

"Oh god, Suzie, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel," he croaked pushing against my hymen.

Lightning bolts of pain shot through my bowels. My nipples deflated. My pussy dried up. Then he was through and the pain was gone. Well not gone, but it was now manageable. My nipples perked back up. My pussy was now flooded, although at the time I didn't know it was blood. And Clarke was in me all the way. I felt so full with Clarke pressed up against my cervix.

"Are you okay Suzie?" he asked me, concern filling his voice.

"I'm fine now, dear Clarke," I told him reaching up and caressing his cheek. "Now take me to heaven."

Smiling down at me, Clarke pulled out and pushed back in. Each stroke excited me more and became more pleasurable. Soon, Clarke was pumping into me faster and faster. I found my legs had levitated and were now sticking straight up in the air. My arms were wrapped around Clarke's strong shoulders and I was grunting and groaning with each thrust of his hips.

"Oh my, that's it, baby, fuck my pussy," I said softly.

Suddenly I was over the edge of the cliff, falling into the warmth of pleasure. The guitar string had broken and my orgasm shot through my whole body. Then Clarke was pulling out of me, up on his knees, his cum spurting out of his hard penis to splash on my tits and stomach.

"Oh shit," Clarke cried out.

I watched his semen splash onto my skin. With each warm drop, the white hot cum scalded me.

"Now would you like to try that again, with a condom?" I asked breathlessly.

"I don't have any... I'm sorry, I should have told you," Clarke admitted, lowing himself to the bed beside me.

"Yes, you should have," I admonished him. "But I will forgive you this time. Next time have a supply of them ready, so you don't have to pull out of my hot pussy."

"Really? You want to do this with me again?" he asked incredulously.

"Indeed I do, dear sweet Clarke. Back when you were telling me, about my body and how to release my built up tension, you could have taken advantage of me. You didn't, so I will be taking advantage of your knowledge. I want you to teach me. Teach me how to please a man so he will want to please me."

"You already know how to please a man."

"I do?"

"Yes, just lie back in the bed and spread your legs. The thing you need to know is how to get them to please you before they please themselves."

"Oh. Well then teach me that," I said. "And how are you going to explain all this blood to your mom?"

Chapter 5

For the rest of the summer, I let Clarke fuck me anytime he wanted, as long as he taught me how to get men to please me. And, boy did Clarke please me. Eventually, I talked with my mom about getting on the pill. I did not want to get pregnant, not yet at least. And I wanted to feel Clarke's penis without its rubber covering. I did other things that summer too. I was leaving for college, come the fall semester, so I had to get ready for that. I went to the mall until I needed to relieve the pressure. I spent a lot of time in our pool in the backyard. I would lie in the sun, until the pressure built up, then jump in the pool and press my pussy against the water jet. It was so delicious. When I had cooled off, I'd get out and lie in the sun again.

Clarke showed me things about my own body about which I had no idea. He told me I would have to teach most men I ran into how to do these things, but once I did, they would know how to please a woman. When he tried them out on me, I certainly was pleased. The first time he did me, I passed out. When I woke, I had him do it again and again. He then taught me how to do it to myself. That night I couldn't stop coming. I woke the next morning with my fingers still jammed up in my pussy.

Toward the middle of summer, Clarke's mom took a short vacation to visit her sister who was ill. She would only be gone a long weekend, but that was long enough. I watched out our front window. When I saw Missus Kelly leave, I went down to Clarke's house. I was in his arms the minute the door was closed. Clarke was running his hands all over my trembling body. Our lips were mashed together in a heated kiss. I was ready to explode.

"Oh god, take me to bed Clarke," I pleaded with him.

"Suzie, Suzie," Clarke said crushing my breast in his hand.

I pushed him away, grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs to his bedroom. Clarke almost ran me down, once he realized what I wanted. Once in his room, I started to strip. I had planned for this moment and just had two articles of clothing to remove. My shorts and my t-shirt, I was naked in seconds. Clarke was still struggling with his jeans. Of course, he was staring at me, instead of undressing.

"Clarke," I said, placing my hands on my hips and giving him my not pleased look.

"Right," he answered.

He was naked, his penis sticking out in front of him on its way to full staff. Stepping up to him, I grabbed his penis and gently started to stroke him. He shivered, closed his eyes and threw his head back. A moan escaped his lips.

"God I love the way you do that," he croaked.

"Well then, touch me," I told him.

Smiling he caressed my breasts. I groaned my pleasure. My nipples got harder if that was possible. Then his lips met mine once more. My free arm went up and around his neck. Our tongues danced in my mouth. And my nipples were being pinched gently. Waves of excitement swept through me as our bodies pressed against each other.

"Shit," I cried pulling my lips from his. "In bed, in bed, I need to come."

Clarke pushed me back until the back of my legs hit the bed. Giggling, I fell back onto the mattress. I hurried to get into position for him. Looking up, he was gone. He was over at his desk, getting a rubber out of the drawer. This was the first time after I had been on the pill long enough that he wouldn't have to use a rubber and I was excited about that.

"Clarke," I called. "Clarke you won't need that." He looked at me with that questioning look men get when you tell them something they don't understand. "I'm on the pill now."

The look on his face was priceless. Dropping the foil packet, he rushed over to the bed. Looking down at me, he was speechless. I reached up and pulled him down next to me. Kissing him on the cheek I gently ran my hand over his chest.

"What?" he asked stunned.

"You won't have to use a rubber, I'm on the pill. Have been for two weeks, the doctor said it would take that long before I could have sex without using other types of protection."

Clarke just smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. As our lips met, his hand caressed my breast. I shuddered at his tender touch. His lips were soft and tender. His touch was light and gentle. His mouth left my lips and traveled down my neck, leaving light, tender kisses along their way. His soft, hot lips traveled down my neck, across my chest until they gently closed around my hard nipple. I groaned as his free hand now lightly dragged his fingers down my stomach, slowly, very slowly. It took them forever to reach my mons. When they did, it was delicious. I shook with my first orgasm that afternoon. It was a small one, but it only enhanced what was to come.

Our tongues were still battling in my mouth. I could hardly breathe, but it was worth the effort. Slowly, Clarke got between my legs. He was on his elbows, staring down at my pussy. It was as if he was examining me.

"Clarke, if you don't hurry up, I'll go find someone who will," I croaked.

"Hmm, you look so good," he whispered still staring at my crotch.

Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled his mouth to my pussy. He finally got with the program and started to suck and lick me to orgasm. He would take me up and then slowly let me down. It felt great. My stomach was doing flip-flops. My pussy was on fire and I was tingly all over.

"Oh god, fuck me Clarke," I cried convulsing with orgasm.

Lifting his mouth from my mons, Clarke smiled and moved up, so his penis was poking my pussy. Reaching between us, I guided him in. The feelings shooting through my body were just as powerful as the first time he had pushed into me at the beginning of the summer. Then he was inside me, bumping up against my cervix. I was convulsing like a woman who had a hold of a two hundred and twenty-volt wire. It was marvelous. For the longest time, Clarke just pressed into me, waiting for me to calm down so he could begin fucking me.

"Oh Clarke that feels so good," I groaned as he kissed my cheek.

"It does feel wonderful," he said calmly, his penis twitching inside me.

"Fuck me, darling, fuck me hard."

Clarke pulled out of me slowly, then slowly filled me with his penis again. I moaned at the wonderful feelings shooting through my abdomen. Each time his penis pressed against my cervix, I would cum a little. I was already boiling and now Clarke was making me hotter than I had ever been before. Then, to my utter joy, Clarke started to pound into me hard and fast. He was fucking me, really, really, fucking me. He had never fucked me like this before. I felt like I would explode.

Chapter 6

My hips were thrusting up to meet his every plunge into my body. I was so wet I could hear the squishy sounds as his penis slammed into me. My legs were wrapped around his slim hips, my arms around his strong shoulders. It was heaven. I was floating along thinking this is what heaven must be like. Clarke, grunting with each thrust, was out doing himself. As each second passed, I said to myself, "This is the best fuck I have ever had."

Then it hit me. I thought the world was coming to an end. I heard someone screaming. I felt someone screaming. I was clawing at Clarke's back. It was me screaming. My orgasm was so powerful, my whole body was shaking, convulsing in pleasure. Then I heard Clarke roar. Then my insides were warm. I think I actually felt his cum splash against my cervix. I was being filled with sperm. Another orgasm racked my body. My pussy was tingling, my tits hurt and my nipples felt like they were in a vise. I was happy.

Clarke collapsed on top of me sending more waves of pleasure through me. I held him tight to my body basking in the warmth his was generating. I was surprised I hadn't passed out. For a few seconds I thought I would, but then things cleared and my body shook with a wonderful feeling I couldn't describe. I was suddenly not short of breath and could thrust back up to meet Clarke's pounding penis.

Slowly, Clarke calmed down and moved to the side so he wasn't crushing me anymore. I breathed a sigh of contentment, yet missed his manly weight on my chest and loins. Taking a deep breath, he sighed, turned his head so he was looking at me and looked at me in a most peculiar way. It suddenly dawned on me that he might be falling in love with me. Searching my mind and heart, I found I was fond of Clarke and very, very appreciative for what he taught me, but I found that I was not in love with him. Nor did I ever believe I could fall in love with him.

I was now beside myself with worry. I did not want to hurt this lovely man. He had and could still teach me so much. How was I to handle this? Crap!

"Clarke you know I go away to college in the fall?"

"Uh, yes," he answered unsure of himself for the first time in our relationship.

"You know I'll miss you," I said in my little girl voice.

"I'll miss you too, Suzie," he answered.

"Good. I'm glad you will miss me. That means when I come home for holidays you'll be happy to see me."

"Of course. I'll be happy to see you whenever you come home."

"That's so sweet. Clarke, I want you to know that you will always be my very best friend and whenever we are able, we will get together just like this."

"I'm glad, Suzie. I would miss you if you weren't a part of my life."

There it was no mention of love, just a promise to be together in the future. Smiling, I rolled on top of him and gazed into his big blue eyes. I felt him getting hard. Moving my hips just a little, I had him sliding into my pussy. Move down onto him, he was bumping against my cervix as I pushed myself up into a sitting position.

"Oh god that feels wonderful," I groaned.

"It does feel good," Clarke whispered as I squeezed his penis with my pussy.

"I'm glad," I sighed.

We lay there a long time, his penis inside me as I lay on top of him. We would both sigh or moan whenever his penis twitched or my pussy spasmed. I was having tiny, pleasurable orgasms almost all the time now. They seemed to keep Clarke hard enough to stay inside me. Our position was very intimate and had everything to do with pleasure.

That afternoon I learned what soft, gentle lovemaking was all about. The only time Clarke was rough was when he was ready to climax. Until then he was loving and gentle, softly kissing, gently licking, slow tingling fucking. Most of that afternoon we were coupled and I was on fire. It wasn't until the early evening that the flames were almost quenched.

Around dinnertime, I left Clarke asleep in his bed. The poor dear was exhausted. I found that I was also, a first for me. After dinner, I stealthily returned to Clarke's house. I told mom and dad I was going to my room to go to bed. Climbing out my window, I was excited. When I climbed into bed with Clarke, he roused happy to see me. We cuddled and slept for a bit.

It was sometime later I woke to a tongue working its way into my pussy. Smiling, I moaned, spread my legs and patted Clarke on top of his head. He brought me to two delicious orgasms. He was then sliding his wonderful penis into my body, breathing into my ear.

"You are so wonderful," he hissed, his penis pressing against my cervix.

"You feel wonderful inside me," I told him hugging him gently.

Chapter 7

We made love many times that night. I was back in my room before my parents woke. I slipped into bed as the sun was rising. I slept for only four hours. By ten in the morning, I was back over at Clarke's house, naked and in his bed. Today would be completely different. Lying in bed with Clarke, my hand stroking his hard penis, I looked into his eyes.

"Today, we get kinky," Clarke stated, "if you are up for kinky."

"Anything that will put the flames out, you know that Clarke." I squeezed him eliciting a groan from his throat.

"Good. Now up on your knees, face down on the mattress," Clarke told me.

Giggling, I got into the position he wanted. He moved around behind me, placed both hands on my ass, one on each cheek and pushed them apart. He was now looking at both my pussy and asshole. Suddenly, a warm, wet tongue was pushing against my asshole. At first, it tickled then a flash of pleasure ripped through my guts. I was on fire, a fire that burned brightly.

"Oh Clarke that feels wonderful," I cried gripping the bed sheets, my body trembling with anticipation.

Clarke licked and kissed my anus for a long, long time. I could feel my pussy opening up and dripping my juices down my leg. Then Clarke's mouth disappeared. I was a little letdown and started to rise.

"Stay there," he commanded.

Shrugging my shoulders, I resumed my position. Then I felt Clarke climb back on the bed. I smiled as he touched my little star with his finger. Then that was gone. It was soon replaced by a cool, cold actually, slippery finger. Clarke was rubbing some kind of lube around my asshole. Then he slowly pushed his index finger into me. I grunted and tried to relax to allow him entry. This was the first time I had anything invade my asshole. It wasn't unpleasant. It wasn't anything, just a pressure as his finger was inserted all the way. As he slipped it back out, a second finger joined the first. A little pain as my sphincter was stretched. But Clarke went slowly.

"Does that hurt?" he asked.

"Not too much, just hold them in there for a bit," I replied wincing as he pushed into me a little farther. "I said wait a minute."

"Sorry."

After about a minute, he resumed his pushing. He soon had both fingers in me to the last knuckle. I was now accustomed to the pressure and the feeling of being full there. His other hand was caressing my ass cheeks, every once in a while his lips joined in.

"God what a beautiful ass you have," Clarke whispered.

"You think so?"