Suzie, My Life as a Nymphomaniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels wonderful," I answered, my eyes closed as lightning shot through my body.

As I settled onto his huge penis, my breath exploded from my lungs. Then I started to move my hips. Back and forth, Sam's penis flipped across my cervix sending lightning bolts into my gut. I was on the verge of exploding. Then, without warning, I did. I pushed as hard as I could and Sam was inside me all the way. My body shook, my mind reeled. It was the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced since Clarke had shown me my G-spot.

"Fuck," I shouted and collapsed on top of Sam.

Without a word, Sam rolled to his right and I was now on the bottom, his penis still embedded inside my trembling body. Then it began. The fucking of my life, of course, I was still young. Sam was pounding into me with all the strength his muscular body had. It was wonderful. I was now coming almost constantly. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through me. Sweat was dripping from Sam's sexy body making us slip and slide against each other. It only enhanced the experience.

For twenty minutes by the bedside clock, Sam fucked me. And he fucked me hard. I was crying with joy as my body responded to this large black man's penis. One of the largest penis' I have ever seen, let alone fucked. Sam slammed into me one last time roaring his orgasm to the room. He was pressing into me so hard I felt the springs in the bed, snap. I was delirious with pleasure. I was squirting my fluids past his penis as his fluids filled me up. The warmth filled my abdomen. I sighed when I felt his cum fill me.

"Oh god yes," I yelled. "Fill me with your cum." Clarke had told me some men liked to hear this when coming inside a woman.

"Fuck," Sam roared.

Sam fell to my side, his penis making an audible sound as it left my body. I sighed in contentment. The flames had died down somewhat, yet they would flare up at moment's notice.

"Damn Clarke you sure were telling the truth, this lady is hot."

I smiled as I felt my vagina slowly close after the invasion of Sam's huge penis. I knew I should go clean up, but I couldn't move yet. My muscles were relaxed and didn't seem to want to work. Clarke was at my side. Brushing my hair out of my eyes, he looked down at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm," I had to clear my throat, "okay. I just don't seem to be able to move."

Smiling, Clarke picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bathroom. Sam was already running the shower when Clarke stepped in with me. Sam grunted, stepped aside, letting Clarke move under the powerful stream of hot water.

"Sam, help me clean her up."

"Sure thing Clarke," Sam mumbled grabbing the soap and starting to lather me.

I slowly returned to the world of the living and was able to slip out of Clarke's arms and stand on my own two feet. Both men took great pleasure bathing me. It was quite exciting to have four hands slipping over my body. The flames ignited. They moved me under the shower spray, rinsing the soap off me. Reaching up, I pulled Sam's lips to mine. As I did, I sensed Clarke back out of the shower. I was in Sam's strong arms once more. His warm, dark skin pressed to mine. The heat in my loins grew with each passing moment.

"Sam," I said pulling my lips from his. "I need you again."

Sam turned the water off. He grabbed one of the large bath towels and gently dried me. Then he quickly dried himself. We both moved in unison out of the shower and to the bed.

"Lie on your back," I told him.

Sam flopped down on his back. His penis was again starting to grow. Kneeling between his legs, I took his smooth, black penis in my hand. Stroking his wonderful organ, I smiled as I lowered my mouth over the head just starting to peek out of the foreskin. It grew even harder in my mouth. Soon I was bobbing my mouth up and down his wonderful shaft. I stroked the part of him I couldn't get in my mouth with my right hand. With my left, I cradled his balls, gently squeezing.

"Oh god, that feels good," Sam said.

I could feel him tremble as his passion flowed through his body. My pussy was dripping. I could feel my labia pulsing as blood filled them once more. I was ready to fuck this wonderful penis again. Popping him out of my mouth, I crawled up his body until I was straddling his hips. Once more, I took him into my body. I shivered with pleasure as I was filled with his manhood.

Sam started to thrust up into me. Sighing, I let him have control of the pace for the time being. My orgasm started to boil out of my pussy, running down Sam's penis, over his balls to drip onto the sheets. Leaning forward I placed my hand on his strong chest. Moving ever so slowly, I raised my pussy up his penis, then just as slowly, I lowered it back down. For twenty minutes, I fucked him slowly.

Chapter 12

After twenty minutes, I was pounding my pussy down onto his penis as hard and as fast as I could. I was coming continuously. My pussy was on fire and I was trying to put the flames out the only way I knew how. For ten minutes, I slammed down onto Sam's big black penis.

"God Sam your penis is so wonderful."

"It's a cock Suzie," Sam told me.

I shook with an orgasm as he said that word. It wasn't that I had never heard it called that before; I just hadn't gotten in the habit of calling it that.

"I love your cock, Sam," I said shaking with another orgasm from just hearing myself use that word.

Groaning Sam shoved his cock up into my body. Sitting back, I slid back down onto Sam's cock. Looking down at Sam, I smiled as I started to jerk my hips back and forth. The feeling of Sam's cock moving inside of me was delicious. His big cockhead was pressed against my cervix. Every time I moved, his cock moved my cervix. It felt nasty. As my orgasm grew, my hips moved faster and faster. I wasn't worried about what Sam was feeling; I was using his cock to get off myself.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes," I cried as my orgasm ripped through my body.

My hips were jerking a mile a minute. I flooded Sam's crotch with my fluids. My hips slowed as my orgasm subsided. Sam was holding my hips in his big black hands, pulling me down onto his cock. I leaned forward once more, hands on his chest a smile on my lips.

"Damn you're good," I told him.

"You did all the work darling."

Leaning down farther, I pressed my lips to his. We kissed and kissed, all the while Sam was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. Every time I thought or said that word a tiny shiver would flash through my body. Cock, I could feel his thrust into me. It felt good.

Suddenly, there was a hand rubbing something on my asshole. Looking behind me, I saw Clarke sporting a huge hard-on. His fist was sliding up and down his shaft. Gooey lube was dripping from his cock as he inserted first one then two fingers into my ass. I shook with anticipation. He was going to fuck me in the ass as his buddy Sam fucked my pussy. I groaned at the thought of doing something so nasty.

Then his cock was pressing against my asshole. I relaxed and he popped right into me. It took him only seconds, to slide all the way into me. All three of us were frozen, waiting, for me. I groaned at the full feeling. I was stretched by both the cock in my body. Sighing, my hips started to buck all on their own. The guys quickly started to fuck me. It was almost as if they had done this before. They moved in unison, in, out, in out. I was full, then I was empty. It felt wonderful. I was crying with joy as the passion flared and subsided with each thrust of their cocks.

Soon they were both coming, filling me with their seed. I exploded with orgasm. I screamed again as my body shook, racked with the feelings I have come to enjoy oh so much. I was ecstatic with feelings of satisfaction. My insides were filled with warmth from their come. My head was spinning. I was dizzy with release.

Clarke was the first to remove his cock. Then Sam gently rolled me onto my back, sliding out of me with an audible pop. The sheets between my legs were flooded with all the cum and pussy juice inside me. I was content. I was exhausted. Sam's lips were pressing against mine for a brief moment.

"It was a pleasure dear, sweet Suzie," he told me then kissed me again, softly, gently.

"It sure was," I quipped smiling up at him.

I knew he was leaving and I didn't care. I was content. I had fulfilled Clarke's dream. I had fulfilled my lust. Then Clarke was lying next to me, his hand brushing my hair back from my face. Looking up into his eyes, I smiled.

"So was it as good as you thought it would be?" I asked him.

"It was my dear, sweet Suzie. It definitely was."

"Good, I'm glad."

Clarke held me in his strong arms as I slipped in and out of sleep. I woke as Clarke was gently pressing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me. He slipped between my legs.

"No, no, let me clean up first," I told him.

"No, I want you just like this," he said as he slipped his hard cock into me.

The flames rose again and I felt so nasty letting him fuck me with another man's cum in my pussy. His cock, the phrase shook me. His cock was thrusting into me fast and hard. Clarke was inflamed with passion as his cock slipped in the cum inside my pussy. At that thought, I exploded with orgasm. Then Clarke was roaring his orgasm to the ceiling. Once more, my insides were warmed by a man's seed.

Clarke, propped up on his elbow, stared down into my eyes. They were glowing with passion unfulfilled.

"You, my dear sweet Suzie are mine for the rest of the night."

"And you're not going to let me clean up at all?"

"Not until we leave around noon tomorrow."

"Oh god," I groaned. I found that I wasn't at all repulsed by the thought.

Clarke was still hard and inside me. He began to fuck me again. He fucked me the rest of the night and into the morning. By the time we showered, I was completely and totally exhausted. As Clarke drove me home, I stared at this man with questions racing through my mind. Questions I didn't know if I wanted answers too. Answers that I knew, if he found the right woman, would make him happy the rest of his life.

Chapter 13

For the next week, I only went to Clarke's house twice. He didn't question me either time I was there and as always showed true joy at me being there. I still had questions but decided I didn't want to know the answers. All the while, I was preparing to go away to college. I wasn't going far, just to the north side of Chicago. Yes, yes, I was attending Northwestern University. It was a great school and downtown Chicago was only a train ride away. There were museums, theaters and shopping, lots and lots of shopping.

Two nights before I was to leave, I went to Clarke's house. I knew which window was his by now and I would toss a pebble to alert him I was here. He would open the back door and let me in. That night he fucked me really good. I came so hard I had to hold a pillow over my face so as not to wake his mom. Lying next to each other in the afterglow of our coupling, we talked.

"Suzie, I have taught you all I know. You now know what to show a man or boy who doesn't know the ways of pleasuring a woman. I also want to tell you how much I have enjoyed not only teaching you about your body but practicing what I preach."

He paused looking into my eyes. Then shook his head and pressed his lips to mine. It was a short, gently kiss not meant to arouse passion.

"Oh Clarke," I sighed.

I knew he wanted to tell me he loved me, but he also knew I couldn't tell him. I had made that clear last time we were serious.

"Clarke. Clarke, I want to thank you so very much. I want to thank you for teaching me. I want to thank you for all these times you have put the all-consuming fire out in my mind and body, or at least suppressed it so I wouldn't go crazy. I will always think kindly of you, no matter where I am or who I am with." I just let him know again, I would be unable to tell him I love him. I did, but not the same way he loved me. "I leave for college day after tomorrow. I will endeavor to put your lessons to practice. I just hope I will be able to find a kind and compassionate lover like you."

"If you can't, give me a call, I know some guys who are going to Northwestern who would be happy to hook up with a knockout like you."

"I will," I told him really meaning it. "Now fuck me one more time before I go."

He did. We both came at the same time. It was marvelous.

Mom and Dad drove me down to college. It took three hours. I was excited about being in a new place, yet so nervous I was about to jump out of my skin. The ride turned out actually to be fun. Mom and I talked about all the nice stores in downtown Chicago for shopping. She offered to come down for a long weekend so we could do a little shopping. She thought, maybe my wardrobe could use a little updating. She wasn't wrong.

Although it took us a while to find my dorm, it wasn't a bad thing. We did get to see much of the campus. My dorm was close to the center of campus. This would be very convenient for class, not so much for going to places off campus. My room was on the third floor. It wasn't all that big, but I didn't have to share it with anyone like some of the other girls. This was all before co-ed dorms; girls were segregated from the guys. Mom and Dad helped me unpack and Mom buzzed around cleaning and straightening up. They left about an hour after we got there. Then I was alone. Then I was suddenly horny.

Making sure my door was locked; I stripped out of my clothes. Then with a very special purchase, Clarke had made for me, I lay in bed. I started touching myself and the flames burst forth. My finger in my pussy, plunging in as far as I could get them, my other hand was pinching my nipples. Reaching to my bedside table, I picked up Clarke's gift. It was a vibrator. Turning it on, I moaned as it sprang to life tickling my fingers as it vibrated. Smiling, I pressed it against my clit. The sensation sent me over the edge. I was coming. I was coming hard.

Taking the vibrator, I plunged it deep into my pussy and held it there. I shook with orgasm as my insides turned to mush from the vibrations. For the next ten minutes, I came and came. As the vibrator jiggled my insides, my fingers pinched and rubbed my clit. I was in heaven, floating along on a continuous orgasm. Through all this, I had been biting my lip to keep from screaming. Toward the end, I just grabbed a pillow and smashed it against my face as I screamed with pleasure.

The only part of sex I could do without is the cleanup after the fact, but I did like to be clean. It took me just as long to clean up as it did to get messy. The getting messy part was fun. The cleanup part was tedious. As I was coming out of the shower, I heard someone knocking at the door. Wrapping a towel around my body, I opened the door a crack. It was the dorm RA.

"Hi," she smiled as I looked at her.

"Hi."

"Can I come in dear?"

"Sure," I told her opening the door and stepping back.

Chapter 14

"I'm Karen Smith your dorm RA. Oh, I'm sorry, you're not dressed."

What a ditz. She was blond, had a nice rack, as the boys would say and was probably not a member of the debate team.

"No, I'm not, but do come in."

"Okay." She came in the rest of the way so I could close the door.

She had an arm full of papers and pamphlets. Looking at her closer, I found she had a very pretty face and slim hips. She was wearing a skirt with a white button down blouse. She turned to look at me. I winked at her.

"So, what brings you here today Karen Smith?"

"I... I... " she stuttered.

"The pamphlets," I nodded to the stuff in her arms.

"Oh, yes, yes... " she stuttered again. She closed her eyes and shook her head as if to clear her mind. "I just want to welcome you to the women's dorm here at Northwestern and to give you this," she said handing me a pamphlet. "And this checklist, it lists the items your room is supposed to come with, such as two sets of sheets, a pillow, etc., etc. When you go over the list if anything is missing please mark it as missing and I'll see about getting you a replacement."

God, she could jabber. Yet her eyes never left my scantily clad body.

"What room are you in?" I asked.

"What?"

"What room are you in so I can return the list if anything is missing?"

"Oh, of course, of course, just down the hall, room three-fourteen."

"Good."

We stood there, me watching her eyes as they devoured me. Now in my short life so far, I had never considered having sex with another female. Yet there was something about Karen, something I couldn't quite put my finger on, that drew me to her. Even if she was a little ditzy, deep down in my gut I was drawn to her.

"Well, Suzie, see you later," she croaked, turning away and heading down the hall.

I watched her go and suddenly found I was wet and excited. I found that I really wanted her. I closed my door and locked it. I slowly backed away from it, not really wanting to acknowledge the desire I just admitted to. My legs bumped into the edge of the bed and I found my hand pressed against my pussy. I let the towel drop to the floor and fell back onto the bed. Two of my fingers found their way into my body. They were rubbing my g-spot and I was coming instantly.

As I came, I visualized Karen's face plastered against my pussy. Sucking on my clit as her two fingers pressed and pinched my g-spot. I was going crazy again. I rolled to my stomach my hips raised off the bed. My ass was in the air. I came and came, screaming into my pillow as my hand was drenched with my fluids. I lay, once again, exhausted and naked on my bed. I wondered how women of the world ever got anything done. Little did I know?

After cleaning up once again, I headed for the cafeteria for lunch. I would be eating in the cafeteria a lot. The food was cheap and it wasn't all that bad. Plus, I got to people watch. I scoped out a few hot looking guys, but they all seemed to be hooked up already. The only eligible guys were what everyone referred to as nerds. Clarke had referred to himself as a nerd, yet he was anything but a nerd.

I looked around at the guys who were sitting alone or in groups. There were a lot of good-looking boys scattered around the room. Yet, they seemed to be avoided by even the nerdy girls, who seemed to be yearning after the not-nerd boys. Shaking my head, I left and went back to my room. As I walked back, I people watched. Classes didn't start until Monday, so I had all weekend to look around. Then I saw her. Karen was walking just ahead of me, headed back to the dorm as I was. Giggling to myself, I quickened my pace to catch up with her.

As I came up behind her, I licked my lips and sighed quietly.

"Hi Karen," I said softly.

Startled, she spun around to face me and I walked right into her. Our bodies were pressed against each other until we each took a small step backward.

"I'm sorry if I startled you," I apologized.

"Oh god, Suzie," she cried out. "No, no problem, really, I shouldn't have turned so quickly."

We stood there looking at each other. I could see in her eyes she wanted to say something else. I wanted to say something. Instead, I stood staring into her pretty blue eyes.

"So have you had a chance to look over those papers I gave you?" Karen asked.

"No, not yet," I replied.

"Why don't I go back with you and maybe I can explain... " her voice trailed off. She wasn't sure of herself yet.

"That would be wonderful. Being new here is kind of scary," I said breathlessly.

"Well then, let's go," she said gently taking my hand and leading me away.

Chapter 15

If took us two minutes to get back to my room. Karen held my hand gently the entire way. I'm sure we drew attention. Back then, most lesbians were in the closest and not willing to come out, no matter what. Yet, two girls, college coeds, holding hands, wasn't all that unusual. This was all back when girls, hetero-girls, danced together at high school dances. Although we might have drawn attention from those small-minded students, the rest either ignored us or smiled knowingly at us. I didn't find it embarrassing at all, just quaint and somewhat enjoyable.