Suzie Shadows Gets Shady 01

Story Info
Suzie steps out, Suzie is accepted and she gets a date.
3.7k words
3.73
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My crew of friends is small and we will never be considered as one of Middleton's elite crews, but we hang out, have fun and we're always trying to recruit new members. We're also an equal opportunity crew. We're not as strict as the car buffs crews on the north side and you don't need to be video champion like those crews in the southwest corner demand. We would even accept you if you used to hang out with those pretty people crews along the river.

Chad and Louie are the gamers of the crew, Derek is the car buff and Chickpea is his wrench girl, Jake is our lost boy and I'm the true crime TV program fanatic. I'm also the only crossdresser in the group and I have progressed into attending most of our gatherings as Suzie Shadows. Oh, and Chickpea is my makeup wrench girl too.

As a matter of fact, this is all Chickpea's fault. Suzie Shadows was doing just fine living online and living in the closet until she caught me with left over eyeliner on. She was understanding and very helpful as Steve Devers transformed into Suzie Shadows three or four times a week.

I also blame a failure in the DNA sequence. I have a butt meant for a girl and my nose and lips were never meant to end up on a guy named Steve. Trust me, only Suzie could apply a nice thick coat of red lip gloss, bend over slightly and leave a pucker lip kiss print on a napkin like that.

So, after about two months of how to dress and makeup application training from Chickpea, we both decided that is might be time to let my secret out to the crew. Not the world mind you, just our small crew. And OMG, was the first time was rough or what?

We decided that my best bet was to step out at a gathering at my house and to do it in two phases. I would greet my guests as Steve and introduce Suzie about half way through the party. And while I was throwing up because my nerves were shot, Chickpea would sit back and laugh and claim to know nothing.

Oh, it was so rough. It worked, but it was an absolute killer. However, having open minded friends, the shock wore off after an hour or so and everyone relaxed a little. And before the gathering was over, they all announced that they either knew or suspected something anyways. Which was a relief, but also pissed me off because I just spent 15 minutes throwing up over the fear of everyone storming out of the house or punching me in the eye.

And in true Chickpea form, she made efforts to keep me as Suzie Shadows for all of our events, which actually got better with each party, until last March. It was a crew recruiting party, it was at Chad's house and it was St. Patrick's weekend. And yes, when I say "recruiting" party, I mean we invite a few other people, you know, to fill the house or the backyard.

Well, Chickpea did a little shopping online at a few specialty websites and I was going to fit right in with the St. Patrick's green theme. It was cheap party stuff for sure, but she had me in a form fitted green shiny dress that even turned me on. And when I say sparkly and shiny, I mean there must be batteries hidden somewhere. LOL, the wig was totally a "one night use" Halloween style wig, but it stayed in place for the most part.

If you can get a vision of me in a nicely fitted cheap green dress with a very seductive slit up the side, well, please add an hourglass curve just above my hips please. I don't have that and I can't seem to get there, but hey, look at my butt, will you? Never mind my waist, keep looking at my butt.

Two things happened when I entered Chad's house party in that dress. One, it wasn't like Marci and Darci from the Eastside can do it, but I turned heads. Two, I do believe we gained a few new crew members.

It was good and I was having a great time, but I noticed some of the guys were getting a little touchy and feely as the shots of root beer were being consumed. Nothing that made me jump out of my skin, but I may have let out a quiet squeal or two. Even though no one tried to interlock legs with me, there was a lot of leg to leg rubbing going on. But I made it through the night. I knew everyone's ring sizes for sure, but I walked out of the house intact. LOL, I had two nerds helping me walk out, but I made it to my SUV. Larry wears a size 6 and Kurt wears a size 7.

It may have been a mistake, but Suzie's success at Chad's house pretty much cemented my future fate. Suzie came out and Suzie was accepted, so Suzie can spend a little more time being Suzie. Suzie was just going to have to figure out how to hold off the wandering hands.

And on things went through the Spring and into the Summer and I really grew into my fem role with each passing week. The problem was that as the Summer rolled in, the parties moved outdoors, the crowds got a little larger and the root beer was replaced with cola body shots. Generally, the larger the crowd, the better the party, but for me, it gave me exposure to more people and I started to get asked out for dates.

And I mean real dates, like dinner and the movies and ice cream down by the river. All of which I managed to gently decline because I never planned on being a girlfriend. Situations like that did cross my mind from time to time, but I never envisioned myself sitting next to a horny guy in a car on our way to a Middleton Mud Hens game. I appreciated the attention and the offers, but that's not my purpose, yet anyways. Even though my dating life as Steve basically came to an end once I was accepted as Suzie, I never felt the need to back fill it by sipping on Smoothies with Jacob in the Middleton Park.

Until Chickpea's outdoor Bar-B-Que last weekend that is. And by the way, shame on you Chickpea because this was a total set up. And by the way, thanks for introducing me to a guy named Tinkle. I mean, come on, right? How does a guy even get the nick name Tinkle anyways?

Well, let me tell you, it may not matter how he got that nick name because not only did he ask me out, he topped it off by flashing four tickets to the Hillsdale Comic Con next weekend in my face! I mean, I'm not in a place where I would be a "good date" in the back of the Limo, but OMG, flashing those tickets in front of my eyes was like hypnotizing me with a brass pocket watch on a chain. LOL, and he knew it. Mostly because Chickpea gave him inside information, but he knew how to take it from there.

The Hillsdale Comic Con may not be biggest event, but it's a big deal around here, and it's inside of the Hillsdale Sports Arena, which is a sizable arena. And there are two female headliners this year. There is much to say about Zena, Warrior Princess, but even I can't resist Tessa, Space Bounty Hunter. I mean, those zero gravity suits, right?

By the way, shame on the guys who noticed that I was dazed and confused as I downed a cola shot in the back corner of Chickpea's yard. I am not your plastic girlfriend Zelda, guys. But, much respect for spending the money guys. I mean, Zelda must be a quality doll if you all poke her this hard and she doesn't deflate.

Again, I'm not a Tranny girlfriend. I'm a happy crossdresser and his name is Tinkle for Pete's sake. But, those three large letters across the tickets were like a drug. VIP never looked so good. And never mind the damage Chickpea was doing by whispering in my ear that the event was one week away and she kept repeating "tick, tock" all night long. It also did help that she unbuttoned my Denim shorts as she told me to go over there and give Tinkle some type of answer. She was pissing me off, but she was right.

So, I walked him to side of the house so we could talk and I laid it out straight. I let him know that I really wanted to go and asked him if I could think about it for a day. He responded by letting me know that he was standing straight out and I believe I was dry humped from the front. I wasn't sure what to do, so I let him do his thing if it meant I had one more day to decide if I was willing to go on a real date.

And then he grunted a few times, lowered his head, said he hoped to hear from me soon before he disappeared towards the driveway. I can not confirm nor deny the presence of a wet spot, but I wanted to know what just happened, so I looked. And I'm pretty sure Tinkle tinkled himself, but I will remind you that my arms and hands were at my side at all times. I will also remind you to DM me if it's called something else when a guy gets off by rubbing front to front. I mean, it seemed like dry humping, but I thought that was a back to front thing, right?

The good news was that Tinkle had four VIP tickets, so with another couple in the Limo I may not have to worry performing any "good date" activities in the back seat. The bad news was that Chickpea sent me text every hour that simply said "tick, tock" and a calendar reminder to make a call.

I called Tinkle, trying not to laugh, and had a conversation with him about other expectations. I made it clear that this would not be a romantic date, but I would dress in a scheme that pleased him. The conversation was actually going along pretty good in my favor, so I accepted his date offer for this Saturday and told him I would be ready by 7 pm. And then I threw up because I had an actual date coming up and he requested that I wear something black and red, although he agreed when I countered with something in red and black instead of black and red.

My plan to get back at Chickpea for setting me up backfired a little. I told her that she had to go shopping with me to pull together the perfect outfit and that turned out to be throwing gasoline on a fire. This may have been one of the best days of her life. We went to a clothing store in Hillsdale and she had a field day for sure.

I ended up with something that was going to be tight from the waist down, but the extra protection seemed appropriate. I had distressed leggings, modesty shorts and a red and black pleated skirt. Chickpea found a sheer red pullover shirt that was meant to be tucked in and pulled tight so my black bra would be noticeable and of course, a matching thong, which I replaced with the matching boy brief style panties. I do need containment, if you know what I mean and thongs contain nothing, for a CD anyways.

Our personal shopper, Frankie, offered a cute little black jacket and pointed towards a red wig. It was a little brighter than I would have liked, but it wasn't that bad and it was a Comic Con after all. And what's Comic Con without buckle up combat boots, one wrist cuff and fingerless gloves, right? And even though I protested, I did allow our shopper to add a red leg garter belt in my selections, you know, to help balance out the red and black theme.

Chickpea even found a small bottle of durable body paint so she could apply two lightning bolts on the side of my eyes, just like Tessa, Queen of the Bounty Hunters. She also found a set of silicone breast forms too. Nothing that will complete with Tessa or Princess Zena, but so much better than tissue paper or tennis balls, right?

And of course, Chickpea managed to find plenty for herself, all on my tab because, you know, I'm all happy and stuff now, right Suzie? Yeah, right Chickpea.

LOL, I tried on my new outfit every day for the rest of the week. I also viewed many videos on the net just to make sure I knew exactly what a "good date" means. And what do you know? That third date thing died with the 20th century apparently. Or maybe even in the 19th century.

That's when I hoped and prayed that the other couple was going to be his nerdy sister so he would be too shy to do anything in front of her because the popular sequence of Limo dates scared me. It appears that you get in the Limo, have one cocktail, suck off and swallow your date so there was no mess, attend the event, get back in Limo, have messy sex and he never calls you again. Again, please let it be his sister Darla and her boyfriend in the Limo with us. Please.

And asking Tinkle by text didn't produce the answers I wanted. He was very elusive and just said that we would all have a good time and to stop worrying. Which just jacked up my nerves even more because now I fear that it will be Tinkle, me and two geeks who couldn't figure out when to stop giving Zelda a hickey and made a hole in her neck. In other words, please don't let me become the meat in the middle of sandwich.

Now, I was happy that there was going to be a nice Limo pulled in front of my house for all of the neighbors to see, but this was also going to be the moment of truth. And even though Tinkle came to my door to get me, he still wouldn't say who was in the Limo with him. He just smiled and told me that I looked great. I really wanted to pull it out of him, but kissing is sex and that's not why I'm here as Suzie Shadows. Suzie Shadows is alright with jazzing up your desires, but I'm not jacking you off.

To my dismay and delight at the same time, there were two geeks in the back seat, but I knew them and my fears dropped off quickly. LOL, these two nerds subscribe to "Doll of the Month" and don't need to worry about ruining their versions of Zelda and Belinda and Charm and Heidi because they just keep coming every month and I imagine that the nerds keep coming too.

"Hey, Sammy, hey Larry, are you two fired up about this show? And by that, I mean are you wearing condoms to protect the front of your cargo shorts from wet spots?"

"Well, we don't need to talk about that, but we tried doubling up this time."

"And you guys put them on each other, right? How's Belinda Doll these days?"

"Never mind all that. Let's go. Rumor has it that Tessa will have a wardrobe malfunction at 8:17 pm."

"Don't sweat it guys. I mean, these are VIP tickets, you know. Tinkle, they can drool right up front, right babe?"

"Oh yeah, but she may make them lick her boots dry, LOL. Go driver. Wait Suzie, I get a few minutes alone with Tessa too, right?"

"LOL, you may let your tongue hang out for 15 minutes and no more. But, let me clear that because you brought these two along for the ride, then I will not be performing any "good date" activities, you know, in front of them."

"Whoa, Suzie, what does that mean? Oops, I mean Larry wants to know what that means."

"Well, Sam, it means that I will not pull Tinkle's big fat cock out of his shorts in the Limo and let him have his way with my willing mouth, you know, because I don't need you two needing to change out your protective condoms so soon. In other words, if Tinkle wants me to lift my head so he can watch me swallow his hot and sticky load, then that will have to wait. Now, having said that, if you want me to close my eyes while you change out your condoms, well, I won't, but I will take few pictures of you guys rolling new condoms on each other. By the way Larry, no matter how hard you try to peek up my skirt, all you're going to see are my modesty shorts, so get up off of the floor. Oh, you too, Tinkle? It's OK babe, I appreciate your efforts to contain your mess."

Huh, what do you know? Those two little freaks did it. It was awkward as hell in the back of the Limo, but they did it. In other words, those two little freaks have done this before.

"My apologizes guys. I wasn't expecting the two of you to be that big. Respect."

"And you're going to spread that around, right Suzie? And by the way, that was sex and we're posting about it."

"Cassie Doll will be very happy to hear that her new owners have value. And maybe that nerd girl Sandra too. She's cute, right nerds? Anyways, all I did was say words, so you can post that you had phone sex. Make it sound nice and I'll make a favorable comment. Looks like we're here boys. Let the gawking begin."

Wow, the Limo driver barely had time to stop the Limo before those two geeks had the doors open and they were ready to go.

"Hold up guys. We can't leave a mess in the Limo. Give me those full condoms. I'll neatly tie them up and place them in this 1/4 baggie I just happened to have in my bag."

"Fine, but spread it around that mine's the fullest. Larry's is just half full."

I made a mental note to track of who owns what sticky mess and followed Tinkle out of the Limo. And no, you can't ask me why I just happened to have a 1/4 baggie with me. I mean, I like to be prepared for any emergency.

"You guys go ahead. Suzie and I will be right behind you."

Flash, boom, bang and they were on the move.

"Ahh, what's wrong Tinkle? Did you make a mess in your condom while I was explaining the meaning of a "good date" and you didn't want to switch out your full condom in front of the guys? It's OK, we can walk over here and take care of that. I mean, I really appreciate being here at this show."

Oh snap, did I just talk my way into watching him remove the old condom and replace it with a new condom or what? And OMG, what if he expects help? Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap. By the way, yes, I did and yes, he did.

"Seriously Tinkle? OMG. Fine, but we need to get further into the shadows."

"Ah, Suzie Shadows wants to back me into the shadows. Best date ever."

"Shut it and be quick with your next load. And trust me, this is only because I don't want my date to be embarrassed when Tessa leans over to autograph your forward. Now, be quick."

To be clear, I'm not giving Tinkle a hand job around the corner of the arena. I'm just helping him as a friend and never mind how fast I'm stroking the condom on and off again. My homepage status will still identify me as a tease only.

After a lot of heavy breathing and panting, I rolled on a new condom and stood up, almost in a quick peck on the lips position, but that didn't happen. In his mind it did, but our lips never touched. And yes, I tied up both of his condoms and put them in my 1/4 baggie and I made a mental note that Tinkle's condoms were light blue.

"So, were a couple now, right Suzie?"

"We are not. We talked about this. You're horny and happy to have some eye candy tonight."

"Well, we're going to Randy's party together next weekend, right?"

"No, but we may run into each other somewhere in the backyard or in the house."

"Am I going to get lucky tonight and get a piece of ass?"

"Squeezing my ass like this is good enough for now. You have a nice touch by the way. And by another way, I can feel you, do I need to switch you out again?"

Yes, yes, I did need to do that. Tinkle may have a strange nick name, but Tinkle has some game. All this and we haven't even been inside yet. So, the best is yet to come? Maybe?

And I followed up on my promise to leave a supportive comment on Sam's homepage declaration of successful phone sex. I mean, anyone with the name Mistress Candi should be good at her job, right? I will be speaking to him about posting my real phone number, but at least he replaced my area code with that TV 555 version. So, boys, you'll have to try every possible area code combination to get your 15 minutes with Mistress Candi. $12.95 per minute and local taxes may be applicable.

End Suzie Shadows gets shady 01