All Comments on 'Suzie Unchained - A Cuckold Story'

by farfromreality50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 10 years ago
Damn that's a sexy post!

Thank you for sharing this tale of her extramarital trysts. I loved this post and look forward to reading more from you of your very sexy hot wife's exploits. :)

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Playing at work is always dicey at best

My advice for those who play with work mates. Do it away from work and away from anyway of being caught. Your wife is close to getting canned much less others she is caught with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Geez this was hard to read.

Your obvious lack of a good editor made this story difficult to read. Just can't give a decent score to a practically unreadable story.

CallousDCallousDover 10 years ago
more please

I liked it a lot and I don't care about the editing/grammar mistakes. Please keep writing.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Yeah Sandy

It was kinda funny in a sad way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

First off, there is no "to be continued" so this is totally unfinished. Secondly, the characters are so stupid and so unlikable that it ruins any chance this mess has of being an entertaining story. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love men knowing my wife is easy. She get a thrill from exposing how nasty she is to both men and women. I used to take her out with no bra on her 34 D breasts and open her snap button Jean shirt for them to see and feel. I let anyone use her that wanted to and she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kind of exciting having two cocks.

To bad hubby wasn't invited to host at home and help those two lovers out.

Actually, this occuring at work is STUPID; considering Husband total lack of anger.

It seems 90% likely he would clean-up wife after each load, fluff the guys, maybe even suck some cock cum, eat her pussy if front of the two lovers.

Your story hasn't been commented on in years!!!!

How to ruin a work environment is how this should of been labeled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous