Suzie's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

"You could," Suzie pleaded?

"Yes, but it has to be a two way street. You can help me out while I am between girlfriends and I will teach you everything you need to know about boys. What do you say," he asked?

"Curt, I want to stay a virgin at least until I think I have met the right man," she said. "So if you think you are going to get into my pants over this you are mistaken."

"That is fine, though I think you will be missing out on a lot of fun, but that is not what I was referring to anyway. I am talking oral sex."

"You want me to blow you? You think that is going to make me sexier all by itself? Are you trying to fool me like ya did back then when we played doctor?"

"Not at all! My intent is to make you irresistible to men. To teach you what makes guys tick. To help you get inside their heads and stay there," he said.

"You can do this," she asked? "And all I have to do is give you a blowjob in return?"

"Well, not just any blowjob," he said. "I am going to teach you to give the best blowjobs and you must learn to swallow too."

"You want me to do it many times and swallow your stuff too? Who is this really helping me or you," she asked?

"It's all an essential part of the training I'll give you to teach ya to know men better than they know themselves. This is power and control I offer you to attract and hold men in your grasp. The men you want to get. I also believe you have what it takes to make this a success. What do you say," he asked?

"Wow. You think you can do all that. Or are you trying to play doctor with me again?"

Curt thought for a long moment, then said, "Look if you do not want to, that is fine, remember this was to help you and maybe at the same time help me. If at anytime you wanted to stop or back out, just say the word. Again, your friendship is too valuable to me to jeopardize it. What do you say," he asked?

Suzie thought for a while then said, "May I think about it and let ya know tomorrow," she asked?

"Of course, just call me when you decide. If you want to do it though, we could go to a movie together Friday night as a way to start," he said.

"Like a date," she joked.

"No, more like initial training," he shot back.

"Okay, I will let you know," she said.

As she got out of the car and Curt started up and pulled away, she heard Janie yell to her from down the block. Janie was just getting home from soccer practice.

As Janie got close, she mused, "I see you got a ride today in that hot Ford Torino. Did he give you a ride on his stick shift," she chuckled.

"Funny, but you're going to die when I tell ya what we talked about. And you have to promise as my best friend to never tell anyone else. You promise," Suzie asked?

Okay, okay, you got my interest but to be so serious about the dire need for secrecy, this better be good," Janie demanded.

"This is better than good," Suzie quipped. "This is going to blow you away, no pun intended." And she laughed so hard to herself that her friend thought she must be crazy.

Janie started thinking what could be that great. Maybe she knows why Curt split up with Becca? Maybe it was over sex? Oh, how juicy that is she thought.

They walked into the house and up to Suzie room nearly in silence. Janie was getting as anxious to hear as Suzie seemed to want to tell her. Suzie's Mom yelled hi as they entered and said dinner would be in about 45 minutes when Dad got home. The girls went up stairs together.

Suzie's younger sister Beth was playing video games in her room as they walked by down the hall on their way to Suzie's room. "Hi," Beth yelled and the girls yelled back "hi," but quickly disappeared into Suzie's room and shut the door.

"My god, I'm going to burst if you don't tell me this instant," Janie said.

"Okay, okay," Suzie began, "What would ya say if I told you I could go to the movies with Curt Friday night if I wanted to?"

"Oh my, a date, Suzie how great is that and with Curt, he is such a hunk. You know I would do him, I've told you that. I can't believe you guys are going to go out," Janie said.

"Well...not exactly a date, training," Suzie said.

"What...what are you talking about, training?" Janie asked perplexed.

"I don't know all the details, but Curt if volunteering to teach me to be more sexy. He wants to teach me to know what makes boys tick," she said.

"Everyone knows what makes boys tick Suzie, that thing that hangs between their legs. Have you never heard how they think more with their little head than the big one," she asked?

"Of course I've heard that but I am talking he really wants to teach me how to get guys like Sean and Brian. How to make myself irresistible to them and have power over them," Suzie said.

"Really, that is what he said. He can do that," she asked?

"He seems quite sure of himself and convincing. Oh, and I also have to lose weight."

"Well, ya knew that probably would be part of it," Janie said.

"Yeah, but there is more," and she related the story about why Curt and Becca broke up.

"My god it is true," said Janie. "How shallow is that of Curt to be like that."

"Not really," Suzie said. And she told her the whole story about the lack of performance by Becca and about Joanie, the red haired blowjob artist.

"My god!" Janie said. "This keeps getting better and better. It is amazing. So because of all his experience and we knew he had experience didn't we, he thinks he can train you to be sexier and get guys like Sean and Brian?"

"Exactly! But there is a catch too. He wants me to give him blowjobs and swallow his seed," Suzie stated.

"Fuck no! You got to be kidding me! How gullible does he think you are to fall for one like that? He is bullshitting you Suzie just to get you to suck his dick," she demanded.

Janie continued, "He can't do all he says he can do. He is just out for sex since he is between girls. You'll just be his temporary boy toy. He'll want to fuck you too. You got to tell him to get real," Janie barked.

"I told him flat out, no fucking, and he was fine with that. Janie, I got to say I think he knows what will help me and as you know I am desperate to try anything," she stated.

"He also said I can back out at anytime if I want. He values our friendship to much and is doing this more for me than him; he is only getting a side benefit."

"Some side benefit, you have to swallow his jizz. Suzie, he is jacking you around."

"Yeah, I must admit that part seems a bit much and he is adamant that that be part of it. I am scared about that. What if I can't do it? What if it makes me puke or something? He says though, that to teach me to give great head, I must know how to do it. Swallow that is. Do you think he is just fooling me," Suzie asked?

"I don't know. Sounds suspicious to me. When does he want an answer?"

"I told him I would let him know tomorrow. He said I could take my time but we could start Friday by going to the movies."

"This is unbelievable," said Janie. "What're ya going to do?"

"I think I'm going to say yes and go. What do I have to lose? I can always back out. Maybe I can learn enough before he makes me suck his dick to get Sean to notice me," Suzie said.

"Or maybe you'll like it," Janie joked. That redhead really got off doing it?"

"Yeah, she use to finger herself while doing it and cum repeatedly. That's so hot don't ya think. I get a little wet just thinking about it."

Janie thought for a moment and said, "Remember when I went out with that guy Bob from church and I told you we fooled around. I let him feel my boobs on the second date and on the third I jerked him off. Suzie, it was so amazing watching that stuff squirt out.

You might stay with Curt just long enough to do that to him. It was fun and it is amazing when they shoot. Plus wait till you see and feel his dick. It is fantastic feeling, like a soft yet hard baseball bat. God, this is making me wet too. Ya know this might be just what you need to get over this dating dilemma you are in," she said.

"Suzie, dinner," her Mom called.

"I got to go eat and do my homework," Janie said. Tell me tomorrow on the bus what you decide."

"I'll walk down with you," Suzie said.

Suzie could think about nothing else all night. She had some homework to do but could not concentrate. One thing is for sure Suzie thought my life has gotten a whole lot more interesting since talking to Curt and thinking about his proposal. She went over the pro and cons in her mind repeatedly. However many times she tried to make the cons outweigh the pros in her mind, she couldn't. The truth was she had to go for it. She would not be able to live if she passed this chance up only to go back to her life as it was before. No, she did not have a choice. She was committed to at least go to the movies with Curt Friday. If she decided he was not sincere or only out for himself she would drop out quickly. However, if she felt she was learning things she would hang in there. If it truly got Sean to notice her, then no amount of swallowing Curt's spunk would matter. If she could get Sean to take her to the prom thanks to what Curt was proposing, she would suck his balls dry.

Thursday started like any other day except Suzie felt a new bounce in her step. When she met up with Janie at the bus stop, Janie noticed right away as they boarded.

"Someone seems particular happy today," Janie chided. Then she lean in and said "The thought of sucking Curt's dick must agree with you," she laughed.

"Actually, it does," Suzie laughed. "I think I'm going to go through with it Janie. I can't back out before even trying and just do nothing."

"I was pretty sure you had already made up your mind to try when I left last night," she said. "Ya know what, I think you should. I mean, just stay in it until you feel you know enough or cannot take it anymore. You know, I would suck Curt's dick without all the special attention he is promising you," she laughed.

"I bet you would," Suzie kidded. "You have always had a thing for Curt, I could tell. But would you swallow his stuff," she asked.

"Wow, I don't know, I suppose I'd try if it meant that much to him," Janie said.

"He acts like you cannot give a proper blowjob without it. So I guess if we want to be proper cocksuckers we'll need to learn to down the jizz," grinned Suzie.

"True, but I hear it tastes awful, like Clorox and salty as all get out," frowned Janie.

"Must be an acquired taste," said Suzie. "I guess Joanie found it more than acceptable," she added and they both laughed.

School seemed to rush by as Suzie kept looking for Curt in the hallways. They did not share any classes together and he had a different lunch hour. She finally spotted him at his locker before sixth hour. As she approached she got nervous thinking about what she was about to commit to. He noticed her coming just before she got to him and he smiled brightly at her.

She started to talk but he interrupted and said, "Suzie if you need more time take it. I don't want to rush this for you."

Suzie looked at his face for a minute, what a cute face; he had a very sincere look that told her he meant what he just said.

"I am ready to try," she said. "I mean, I want to learn Curt. Please teach me everything."

"Are you sure," he said. "Actually, I'm having second thoughts about putting you through this myself. It's not going to be easy at times. You might even hate me afterwards or think I'm being too hard on you at some point. Don't feel you'll hurt me at all by backing down," he said.

"To be honest Curt, I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for me. So if I want out, I'll be gone. I hope you understand that," she said.

"Completely," he said.

"Alright then, are we still starting tomorrow evening as you said," she asked?

"Yes, I'll come by and get you around 6:30 before the movies start," Curt offered.

"What should we see," she asked.

"First lesson always let the guy pick the movie. If he is a gentleman, he will take his ladies interests into account. If he never does, then you know to move on," he said.

Wow she thought. "Okay, I guess I'll see ya then."

He gave her a friendly nod and smile, closed his locker, said bye, and headed off down the hall to class. Suzie found herself just standing there thinking about what just happened. Fortunately, someone walking by bumped here elbow and brought her out of her trance so she still had time to make it to class. She walked along thinking. I hope I know what I am getting myself in for.

Friday came in what seemed a blur. Suzie's mind was so preoccupied these days that time seemed to go by in a blink. She had asked Janie on the bus ride to school to tell her everything she knew about boys. She especially wanted to know what Janie knew about sex.

Janie said, "You know everything, I've already told you. I'm not that experienced either ya know."

"Tell me again. This time with more details about how to kiss, what's it like, how far should I let it go on the first date? Oh, this is so confusing. This is not a normal date, this is training. Will Curt expect me to do something for him right away? Should I let him feel my boobs on the first date if he wants to? Oh, he is going to think I am to fat. He is not going to want to touch me anyway. He's only going to want me to suck his dick like the fat cow I am," Suzie lamented.

"My god, you're an idiot. Slow down," Janie said. "First of all, Curt is your friend. He isn't going to hurt you, rape ya, or demand anything right away. He thinks you need to lose a few pounds but I doubt he thinks you're fat. He's not going to be grossed out touching you or kissing you or anything. Have a little self confidence girl. You're attractive, desirable, and fun to be with. Didn't he say you had what it takes to be successful? He meant you have all the tools, like those big tits, you just need to learn how to use them."

"Alright, thanks, your right, I'm being overly concerned. I need to relax, however, I don't think I can, after all this is my first date," Suzie said.

"It's not a date, it's training, you said so yourself, and Curt is a gentleman, I think," said Janie.

"What if I'm a terrible kisser? Will he even try to kiss me? Maybe that's not part of the training? What if I hurt him when I touch his, you know? I hear the balls are very sensitive, right?"

"You're a case! You better get a grip or Curt is going to think you evolved into a freak. First off, kissing isn't that tough. It mostly comes natural I think. With Bobby, I just kissed his lips. If there is passion then it just kind of heats up from there. We only frenched once on the third and last date so I can't help ya to much there. Let Curt take the lead. That's what he wants anyway. Their balls are not that sensitive. In fact, as long as you are gentle they like having them played with like we like having our boobs played with. The dick is the neat part. It feels hard yet soft, especially the head. The head is so soft; it is like heaven to touch. All you have to do is stroke the dick up and down and you can make them cum."

"Anything else," Suzie asked?

"Not that I know of or can think of, sorry," Janie said.

"Okay, I hope I'm not too nervous and come off like a jerk or freak him out or something," Suzie said.

"You'll be fine," Janie assured her.

With that the bus arrived at school and they departed. After walking into the school they said bye and parted for their first classes. The day progressed as any other day except it seemed to drag on to Suzie as all she could think about was her date, no training, beginning with Curt. She was nervous and just couldn't get herself to relax with all that was about to change in her life. Boy, how things had changed since she had accepted that car ride from Curt and his proposal to help with her dating problem. Her dull boring life had certainly taken a 180 degree turn and she found herself unable to concentrate on school. Even the meeting of the drama club after school, did little to change her thoughts of the evening ahead. She was sure Mrs. Wood had noticed her distant attitude today and she only hoped it did not hurt her chances at the lead in the play.

As she walked home afterwards, she kept glancing back over her shoulder every block or two hoping Curt might come by again in the Torino and offer her a ride. Maybe she could get some preview of what was in store for the evening. But no luck, he did not come by and she made it home without seeing him. It was already nearly 4:30, so she hurried to get ready. She showered again, put on her nicest skirt and a top to match. She looked at herself in the mirror as she applied make-up. He wants me to be sexier. He will probably think I have the wrong clothes on, that my hair is not good enough, and I need more make-up. Maybe I should add more than normal, but what and how much.

Her Mom called for dinner and she went downstairs to eat. Her Mom told her she looked nice and so did her Dad. Even her little sister offered words of encouragement. They wanted to talk about what they were going to see at the movies and what time she would be home. She did not know what they were going to see and it was agreed since she was a senior her deadline for being home would be 12:00. Suzie barely ate anything as her nerves were really kicking in now. She excused herself and went up to her room to finish getting ready. Curt would be there soon.

At exactly 6:30 Curt rang the doorbell and Mr. Johnson answered the door.

"Hi Curt," Mr. Johnson said. "How have you been?"

"Hi Mr. Johnson. I've been great and you?"

"Oh, just fine thanks," said Mr. Johnson. "How are your folks? I have not seen them in a long while."

"They are good, just busy with the store and all," Curt said.

"Yeah, I imagine retail is a tough game. Suzie tells me you are going to Rutgers on a football scholarship. That's great! You had a great career at the high school as running back. Is that the position you'll play at Rutgers?"

"The coach told me it would either be running back or DB. They may want me to start as a freshman as a defensive back and work my way into the running back slot later. I hope to stay at running back though," Curt said as he noticed Suzie descending the stairs.

"Daddy, your not talking Curt's head off are ya," she said?

"No, just catching up since I've not seen him in a while," he retorted.

As she grabbed her coat and headed to the door, she pecked her Father on the cheek.

"Curt, we told Suzie to be home by 12:00, okay," Mr. Johnson said.

"Sure thing Mr. Johnson," said Curt as they exited the door.

In the Torino and headed down the block Suzie said, "I hope my Dad wasn't bugging you to much?"

"No way," said Curt. "I like your folks, they're cool."

"Is it okay for me to ask now which movie we are seeing," she asked.

"Sure, I thought we'd see that one about the book "The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," he said. "How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds fine, actually I saw the previews on that and it looked interesting," she said.

"Great," he responded. They drove the rest of the way talking about school, plans for the summer, and college in the fall. When they arrived at the theater, Curt purchased the tickets, and then they got in line for drinks and something to eat.

He asked, "What do you normally like at the movies?"

She said, "I love popcorn at the movies; it always seems to make the experience even better."

"Well," he said. "No popcorn for you. How about twislers? I believe they are fairly low in calories and a diet soda?"

"Oh, I forgot this was training for a moment. I guess you're going to insist I eat low calorie from now on," she asked?

"You guessed it," he said. "And tomorrow, we begin your work-out program."

"I already work-out," she stated.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers