Suzy

Story Info
She seduced him with evil intent.
3.4k words
4.59
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers

"Roger, are you terribly busy this afternoon?"

My sister was all sweetness and light. This meant that she wanted something, something that I could supply.

"Apparently I am now," I said with a sigh. "What do you need help with?"

"It's just a small job," she quickly assured me. "Naomi has a new smart TV, a big one, and she wants it mounted on the wall of the front room. She has the bracket and everything. She just needs someone to attach the bracket and fix the tellie to it. I thought of you straight off. The job might have been made for you."

"Alright. Give me the address and I'll be there about one." It was easier to just agree and do the job. I'd waste far more time trying to get out of it. Debbie clung like a leech when she wanted you to do something, especially if she thought you were tailor made for the job.

I fronted up almost bang on one. Debbie's car was out the front and another parked next to the unit, Naomi's I assumed. I headed for the door and leaned on the buzzer.

Naomi came rushing out, practically dancing she was so happy.

"Roger," she squealed, giving me a quick kiss and a bear hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. The tellie is an engagement present. I can't wait to see what it looks like."

I entered the flat, giving a wave to Debbie.

"Let me see the goodies," I said. "I want to make sure that you've got all the bits and pieces."

The stand was a standard heavy duty stand, complete with wall attachments. I had some spares in my toolbox just in case. I checked the stand against the back of the tellie and there was no problem. The stand would go on with no problems.

"OK, Naomi. There should be no problems whatsoever. Half an hour at most."

"Thanks, brother, you're the best," said Debbie. "Just close and lock the door when you've finished."

I raised an eyebrow, giving her a quizzical look.

"Naomi and I are going shopping. We have to get things for the engagement party. We'll probably be gone for hours."

In my opinion if the things they had to get included new dresses for the party they could easily be gone for days, but I didn't mention that. Debbie punches too hard. I just nodded and wished them well.

Attaching the front half of the stand to the tellie was five minutes work. Simply screw it on and it was done. Attaching the back half to the wall was going to take a little longer. I wanted to be sure that at least one side of the stand was bolted directly onto a stud. Fastening all points directly to plaster was just asking for the whole thing to rip loose.

I found a convenient stud and drilled into it. That done I was able to fasten one side of the stand to the wall, and that wasn't going to come off very easily. Then it was a case of drilling holes for the other side into the plaster, sliding in expanding sockets, and then screwing in the remainder of the bolts, the sockets expanding to grip the plaster tightly. That done the job was effectively finished. All I had to do was lift the tellie and slid the two halves of the mount together.

That's when the doorbell rang. I answered it and as soon as I opened the door this little pixie came barging in.

"Hi," she said, her voice like music. "Tell Naomi I'm here, will you. I've heard all about her engagement and I'm dying to talk to her about it."

I looked her over. Blonde, with big blue eyes. How do girls make their eyes look so large? She stood about five foot six, her hair came down to her shoulders, slender of figure but with nice hips. As for her bust, it should be illegal for a little girl like her to have such a bust. She wasn't shy about showing it off, either.

Where clothing was concerned she had on a short skirt that showed of long and shapely legs. Her top was some sort of blouse that had a neckline that crossed about halfway down her breasts, showing a lot of creamy bosom. I couldn't help wondering just how close to her nipples that blouse came.

"Well, I'd be delighted to meet you if I knew who you were," I told her. "Also, there are a couple of things that I feel I should mention. First of all I'm Roger, handyman extraordinaire. I'm currently mounting the tellie to the wall, as per Naomi's instructions. I'll get back to that in a moment. Unfortunately Naomi has gone down the street with Debbie and I don't know how soon they'll be back."

"Oh. Remiss of me. I'm Suzy, an old friend of Naomi's. I thought I'd surprise her. She has no idea that I'm in town. "You don't mind if I wait a little to see if she returns?"

"No, that's fine with me," I assured her. "Seeing you're willing to wait I'll get back to the tellie I mentioned. I'm about to attach the two halves of the mount together and it will be a lot simpler if I have someone who can eyeball it and tell me if I have it aligned properly."

She looked rather taken aback at that.

"Ah what do I have to do," she asked dubiously.

"It's easy enough," I told her. "I'll just lift the tellie and slide this part of the bracket onto that part of the other bracket. If I have it lined up properly then it should just glide into place and that is that. I have pencil lines to give me a good idea of where I have to place it but if you could just watch behind the tellie and tell me if I'm not quite lined up?"

"Oh. Okay. That should be easy enough."

I picked up the tellie and the damn thing was heavy. I moved closer to the wall, keeping an eye on my markers.

"How's it look?" I asked when I thought it was about right.

"Ah, lift it up just a little bit and come a tiny bit closer to the wall."

"That's it," she said happily and I moved the tellie sidewards, feeling the two sides mesh, and then the two halves of the stand just slid together. I slowly released my hold and the whole thing stayed right where it was. A little shake didn't move anything and I relaxed. A quick glance assured me that it was snug and I reached for the locking bar and slid it into place. Now it would take a deliberate effort to take it down.

"Thank you, Suzy. If you hadn't been here it might have taken another ten, fifteen minutes to mesh the two parts. I'm going to get a beer. Can I get you anything?"

"Possibly a little wine if you have any?"

I came back with two glasses of white wine.

"Someone has pinched the beer," I grumbled. "Wine will have to do."

We sipped our wine and chatted. I finally raised the subject of her leaving.

"I can stick around for a little while to see if Naomi gets back, but I have an appointment in about an hour. I have to go try on a tux. Horrible things. Would you like me to ring her and get her to come home?"

"Oh, no. Don't do that," Suzy said quickly. "It would ruin the surprise."

"Fair enough, but when I do leave you'll also have to leave if she's not back. I mean, I don't really know you and I'd be remiss to leave a stranger in the house when I leave."

"I understand. When you have to leave I'll just toddle along."

"Ok. Now I have a question. By all means tell me if you think I'm too far out of line."

She gave me a go on look so I continued.

"I was wondering. Your blouse looks as though it should gape a little when you lean forward but it doesn't. It sticks as though nailed. Why is that?"

She giggled.

"Pervert," she said. "However, to ease the curiosity biting at you I simply use double-sided tape. It's an old modelling trick."

"You're a model," I asked, surprised. "I thought models had to be tall."

"They do, the rotten things," Suzy sighed. "I'd love to be a model but it's not going to happen. As it is I work at my father's company. I just happen to have a few days off right now."

I cast an idle glance at the blouse and Suzy smirked. "Look," she said.

She dipped a hand into her cleavage and tugged, a long strip of tape coming free. She balled it up and tossed it on the coffee table.

"Now do you see how handy that sort of thing is?" she said, leaning forward.

The blouse promptly gaped open, putting her breasts on display. I was promptly proved right on a supposition that I'd made. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were beautifully exposed.

"Very nice," I assured her. "A marvel of mother nature."

"Nice of you to say so," she said with a smile, "but how do you know that mother nature didn't have help?"

"No," I said decisively. "A hundred percent natural. You can tell by the sway and the shape."

"You're just guessing," she said, and I shook my head.

"No. I'm not," I assured her, and at the same time my hand dipped into her cleavage and closed over a breast.

"No, definitely all you," I said as I manipulated her breast. "It's easy to tell when you're touching one. Want me to show you another proof?"

"Does it involve you groping me?" came the giggled inquiry.

"Unfortunately not," I sighed. "Just lie back on the couch for a moment."

"Why do men always say lie back on the couch?" she asked.

"Ingrained habit," I suggested.

She giggled but did as I suggested, lying flat on her back.

"You see. Notice how your breasts just naturally flatten out? Implants don't do that. No, you just have natural beauty."

I paused, considering.

"That question as to why men always ask you to lie back," I said softly. "It's so that we get a chance to do something like this."

I pushed her dress up, revealing a skimpy pair of bikini panties. A very skimpy pair.

She gave no noticeable reaction. She wasn't blushing or flustered in any way. She was just considering the situation, deciding which option would be the best one for her to take. I suspect that everything she did was with her own ends in mind.

"So, what are you going to do if I take these down?" I asked, plucking at her panties.

"Are you going to take them down?" she asked.

I nodded slowly. "I do believe I am," I told her, fingers hooking hold of the waistband and slowly drawing them down. I took my time, taking them all the way down and then off, tossing them onto the coffee table.

She was nicely shaven and was smooth to the touch. I knew this as my fingers were lightly rubbing her mons, enjoying the feel of her. She was just lying there, watching me, letting it happen.

"Just what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I don't know, to be certain. For a start I'm going to undo this zip and remove your skirt."

Even as I was saying that I was unzipping, flicking open the hook and eye at the top of the zip at the same time. With the zip undone a gentle tug started the skirt moving down. I had to pull a little firmly to ease it out from under her bottom, but there was no resistance.

With her lying there half naked what could I do but stroke all those enticing curves. I restricted myself only to what was on display, but that still involved me touching her from her toes to her waist and including all places in between. Or should I say especially those places in between.

Her face was still not giving anything away but it seemed to me that she was breathing a little harder. I decided to see if she was going to get serious or cry off.

"Are you going to take your blouse off?"

"Me?"

"Who else. It is your blouse."

"Oh, I don't know. You seemed pretty handy removing clothes. I sort of assumed that you might do that."

I shook my head.

"I've done my bit. It's your turn now."

I don't know what she was thinking but I could practically see the little cogs whirring away inside. She suddenly sat up and whipped the blouse off, tossing it to join the rest of her clothes.

That seemed like permission to me. I showed my approval by nibbling on her nipples. They were already standing out and I encouraged them to continue to do so.

With Suzy fully naked and not protesting I felt free to extend my explorations to cover her whole body. From one end of her body to the other I touched, tasted, and kissed. And took due note of the fact that while she was permitting it she wasn't actively participating. She was just letting it happen. That had to change.

I unzipped and pushed my trousers out of the way, taking her hand and resting it against my groin. My intentions couldn't have been clearer, my cock standing tall. She now had to join in or I would wind down and call it a day.

I was watching her face when her hand closed around me and I could see the decision register on her face. Whatever she had in mind getting screwed by me would enhance her prospects of getting it. Seeing she was going to get screwed she was suddenly ready and willing.

In a fit of perversity I decided no, I wasn't going to mount her. She was going to have to mount me, just to prove her level of commitment. I suspected that I was just the means to an end for her so I'd let her work for it and enjoy myself in the meantime.

So I stalled. I stroked and petted and kissed and licked and teased, knowing she was getting increasingly aroused. She was twisting about in a slow movement, pressing against me, especially whenever my hand was on her naughty bits. At the same time she was thoroughly examining my own equipment, her breathing getting a trifle ragged as things progressed.

Along the way I kicked my trousers right off so I was naked from the west down. Suzy took advantage of this to push my shirt up, running her hands over my chest. She seemed to appreciate the fact that I was fit with ample muscle.

"Do it no," she finally said, giving my cock a meaningful squeeze.

I simply lay on the couch next to her.

"Mm, not yet," I said. "If you really want to feel free to hop on board."

"You're joking," she said, sounding as if she didn't believe me.

"No joke," I assured her. "For some reason I'm in a mood to have you straddle me and show what you can do. What you've demonstrated up until now has been amazing and I want to see what new heights you can reach."

She said something under her breath that I'm sure good little girls would not say. Then she rolled over on top of me, lying on me. She moved very slowly and sat up, straddling me. Watching me all the while she moved up into a kneeling position, subtly changing her position, her hand steering me where she wanted. Then she started to settle down onto me.

Rotten bitch. She was deliberately taking as long as possible to sit on me properly. My teeth were clenched together as I struggled to keep it together. I suspected that if I gave a yell, rolled over taking her under me, and then drove in as hard and as fast as possible, she'd chalk it up as a win to her and a loss to me. She was probably also chalking up this slowly, slowly approach as a win to her.

Once she finally settled she stated sliding up and down my pole with commendable enthusiasm. I couldn't help but take note of the fact that she'd done something like this before. Not that I could point a finger as so had I.

After a few minutes I'd reached the conclusion that she was going to drag this out as long as possible, just to teach me a lesson. Serves me right, I guess. I'd just have to man up and take my punishment.

She bounced along, taking her pleasure, and seemed to have an uncanny ability of knowing when to pause for a moment, giving me a chance to cool down a tad, whether I wanted to or not. Again, it's a stunt I'd pulled a couple of times so I couldn't complain. Turnabout is fair play.

Still, all good things must come to an end. I knew that any extra exercise and she'd go up like a rocket. So would I for that matter. I waited until she started to pause again and my hands clamped onto her hips. Then I bucked under her, driving in hard and fast, letting her know that her time had come.

She only lasted for a couple of vigorous strokes and she was climaxing, loudly. So was I, flushing my accumulated seed deep inside her, thoroughly spraying her.

After we'd cleaned ourselves up I regretfully informed Suzy that it was time for her to depart. I made sure the room was tidy, leaving the boxes from the tellie and stand for Naomi to dispose of. Then we both left, me locking the door behind me.

"Any idea where Naomi might have gone?" asked Suzy.

"To the mall," I told her. "It's not that far but it's rather big. You may not find her if you go looking."

"I might chance it," she said with a smug smile. "I'm feeling lucky."

- - -

Debbie and Naomi were at Gloria Jeans having some coffee when someone hailed them.

"Naomi, fancy meeting you here. How are you doing?"

Suzy settled into the seat next to Debbie, all smiles, not seeming to see the appalled look on Naomi's face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" demanded Naomi. "What do you want now?"

"Don't be like that. Can't we let old times go and move on? Who're your friends?"

"Debbie and David. Debbie is going to be my main bridesmaid."

"I heard you were getting married. Ah, I have a little bit of bad news for you regarding that. I don't know how I can force myself to tell you."

"But you will."

"It's like this. I dropped by your place and your fiancé opened the door and invited me in. Well I naturally entered and after he closed the door he was all over me like an animal. I mean, we just totally hit it off. We couldn't help ourselves. I'm so sorry."

"You're saying you went to my apartment and fucked my fiancé? You did that deliberately to try to wreck my engagement, didn't you?"

"Naomi, how could you say something like that? You know how much I like and admire you."

Suzy smiled, sincerity dripping from her.

"Suzy, it appears that I didn't complete my introduction. I mentioned that this is David. I didn't mention that he's my groom."

"He's your groom?"

"That's right."

"But, but, then who's the man that was in your apartment. Do you have a live-in boyfriend?"

"Now, really, Suzy. The very idea. Did you notice the big ass tellie on the wall?"

Suzy nodded. "I helped him line up the two halves when he lifted the tellie onto the stand."

"That was kind of you. Um, he's a handyman that lives in the area. He has some good credentials and he works quite cheaply."

"Just a local handyman?"

"That's right. Are you alright? You look quite pale, Suzy"

Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers