Suzy and the Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera gathered Suzy in her arms, spooning and hugging her. Suzy relaxed against Vera, content to lie there peacefully with her back against Vera's chest.

Soon, though, Suzy began to cry. Softly at first, then with deeper sobs. Vera held Suzy, making little comforting sounds.

"There, there. It's okay."

After a minute her crying subsided and then stopped. Suzy lay in Vera's arms, breathing heavily and regularly until she fell asleep. Vera lay there with her, holding her. Half an hour later Suzy woke. She wriggled around to face Vera.

"This is the second time you've held me while I cried. No one, no one else has ever done that for me. All you wanted was to give me pleasure and then ...it's still hard for me to believe it, you held me while I cried and you stayed with me, holding me, while I slept. You stayed with me!"

Suzy softly kissed Vera's face all over; her mouth, her cheeks, her eyes, her ears. Vera lay there, basking in the love she was feeling from Suzy, soaking it in.

"Do you want me to 'touch you'?" Suzy asked. "I'd love to give you pleasure too."

"Suzy, I'd like that very much but I'd like it another time. Right now I'd just like us to hold each other."

This was a very special moment for Suzy but it was also special for Vera. She had been wary of Suzy when she first met her but as she got to know her she felt more comfortable and then protective of her. But her feelings had become more complicated. She wasn't used to thinking of women in a sexual way but over time she had become more and more aware of Suzy; her breasts, her hips, her hair, the shape of her neck. She hadn't recognized her feelings as being sexual until they worked together tying Bill. Then her desire for intimacy with Suzy blossomed. She knew what she wanted to do but had no idea how Suzy would react. Vera couldn't have imagined a more perfect outcome.

Bill came home the next evening. He sensed a change in the air between Vera and Suzy but he couldn't put his finger on what was different. When he and Vera were alone in their bedroom he asked if anything had changed between her and Suzy.

Vera hesitated; they were normally very open with each other but she felt hesitant as she told him about her sensual encounter with Suzy and how good both of them felt about how it turned out. Bill sat on the edge of the bed, deep in thought.

"It's kind of funny. It began with Suzy trying to fuck me in the truck but now it's turned around so it's you fucking her. I don't feel so comfortable about that. I mean, where does that leave me?"

"Oh, Bill dear, we're just as strong as before. It doesn't take anything away from you and me."

"I'm not so sure. I've read about women who 'suddenly realized they were lesbian' after years of marriage who up and left their husbands. The same with some men, too, who 'realized they were gay' and left their wives."

Vera paused. She hadn't thought that Bill might feel this way.

"Sweety, I didn't see it that way but now that you're saying it I see what you mean. Listen, you're my one and only. I'm not about to lose you or leave you. I sure don't want you to feel uncomfortable in your own home; if Suzy has to go then that's it - she'll have to go."

When she uttered those words Vera felt a weight of sadness descend on her. She began to cry, silently. Bill saw the tears gather in her eyes and roll down her cheeks. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him. He hated seeing her like this. Vera lay her head on his shoulder but then straightened up.

"Bill, I have an idea. I really understand what you said and if things were the other way around I'd probably feel the same. No, not probably, I would for sure. But here's my idea - right from the start Suzy was sweet on you and I know that you're real fond of her, well, more than fond, you told me yourself that I should keep you locked up because you might not be able to keep your hands off her if she invited you. So, here's my idea - how do you think you'd feel about it if you and Suzy uh, you know, got intimate, and Suzy and I did too? You and I would continue like we always have, but Suzy would be added to the mix for both of us. Assuming she wanted that, of course. I mean, maybe even the three of us would do stuff together. I think you liked it when Suzy and I tied you up, didn't you?"

"Wow, I got to think about this, Vera. Are you sure about what you're saying? Maybe you want some time to make sure that's really what you want to say."

"I hadn't really thought about it before but now that I've put the idea out there it feels really good to me. I love you with all my heart, Bill, and that's not going to change. And I love you with my body, too." (Vera blushed) "Suzy is very special to me but not like you. Like I said, if you're not okay with this she'll have to go but I think this could work for the three of us. What do you think; would you give it a try if Suzy will?"

"Vera, I'm just afraid that if we do this it'll mess up our marriage. I couldn't live without you. I'm afraid of risking that."

Vera gently pushed Bill back onto the bed and lay on top of him. She kissed him softly on the mouth, then touched his lips with her tongue. He responded by opening his mouth and their tongues delicately explored each other. Vera realized that Bill was still wearing his cage. She took the gold chain off her neck and used the key to unlock it. Vera pulled the cage off his cock, which started to grow before her eyes.

"You better get the ring off while you still can."

They knew from experience that if Bill was fully erect it was almost impossible to get the ring off.

Bill unbuttoned Vera's blouse and began to pleasure her breasts. They warmed to each other and were soon coupled, thrusting and panting with shared passion. When they were finished and lying in each other's arms Vera spoke softly.

"I may be crazy to be willing to share you but I am. What do you think?"

Bill thought for a moment.

"Yeah, we can talk to Suzy and see how she would feel about that."

Vera hugged him tightly.

"Oh Bill, I love you so much. Yes, let's talk to Suzy."

The next morning Bill had second thoughts about Suzy.

"Vera, there's another way to look at this. Look, we've provided Suzy with a loving home like she never had before, you and she are in some sort of a love affair, and we're going to say to her that she can stay if she's willing to be sexual with me? We have a real awkward situation here but I'm really not comfortable forcing her to make that kind of decision. I mean, if she doesn't want to and says no then she has to leave so maybe she'll say yes even though she doesn't want to but it's being kind of coerced out of her. I don't want to do that to her."

"Bill, I love you more than ever right now for saying that. You're right. Let's find a better way."

They were silent for a few moments until Vera spoke.

"Bill, how about if I speak to her next time you're on the road. You're leaving tomorrow for a short trip, right? I'll speak to her and see how she really feels about you, you know, that way. I mean, we both know she likes you a lot but what we're talking about is kind of weird. I guess what we're both saying is that if she says yes, but doesn't feel like she has to, then it's okay but if she says yes because she has to then it's not okay. Do I have that straight?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

The next evening Vera was sitting on the coach watching the sunset when Suzy came in.

"Come here, Suzy," as she patted the cushion next to her. Vera put her arm around Suzy and they sat quietly for a few minutes, watching the changing colors in the sky, Suzy relaxing against Vera.

"You remember when Bill showed us both how to tie knots and we tied him up? And how he got hard?"

"Uh, yeah, I remember."

"Well, he was getting hard like that for both of us. I mean, when we're in bed he gets hard with no problem but when the two of us were tying him up your having your hands on him was getting him harder quicker." Vera quickly added, "And that's okay with me. Actually it's more than okay with me; it kind of gets me more excited."

"What are you saying, Vera?"

"Well, I guess what I'm asking is if you would like to put your hands on Bill more, and I'm saying that if you would like to, that I'm more than okay with that."

"I don't know about that Vera. I mean, you two are married and you're so good to me and ... why are you suggesting this?"

"Suzy, honey, Bill and I would both like it very much if you were comfortable being more intimate with him. Is that something that you might like?"

"Well yeah, of course. I mean, he's kind of a hunk and he's real sweet. But ever since that first night in the truck he's made it clear that he's only interested in you. And I really respect that. I wouldn't do anything to get between you two."

"I know that, honey. But sometimes things change. Like our relationship has changed. All I'm saying is that both he and I would be real comfortable if you wanted to uh, do what you wanted to do that night in the truck."

"You wouldn't be jealous?"

"No, really. I wouldn't be."

"Well, how about if we see how it goes."

"Sure, honey, that's fine." Vera leaned over and gave Suzy a little kiss on her neck.

**********************************

After Bill came home the following afternoon he showered and took a nap. As the three of them had dinner Bill talked about his trip and Suzy spoke about her job. She was proud that she had real responsibilities now and was doing her job well. Vera mentioned that she and Suzy had been practicing their rope work and would be happy to provide Bill with a demonstration after dinner, if he wanted.

"Well, sure, that sounds great."

After dinner, when they were in the living room, Vera suggested that Bill take off his shirt and pants. He looked at her uncertainly but when she nodded he took them off.

"Okay. Sit down on the floor here Bill, this is a little complicated and it'll take some time. Suzy, give me a hand, would you? Tie this rope around his waist. Make it pretty tight."

Meanwhile, Vera tied his feet loosely together. "Okay, good. Now, tie each wrist to his thigh, right up at the top." Suzy did what Vera said, reaching into Bill's crotch to pass the ropes around.

Vera tied a rope to the back of the waist rope and brought it down near Bill's feet.

"Okay, now Bill I want you to bring your feet as close as you can towards your butt. Suzy, tie a rope around his arms, in back of him, so he can't bring his hands up in front. Bill, we're going to lay you down on your back now."

Vera tied Bill's bound feet to the rope that was tied to the waist rope. Now he couldn't extend his legs but he could still lift his knees up. Vera now produced a secret piece of equipment: a piece of wood about two feet long with holes in both ends. She had short pieces of rope in each hole and tied these to each knee. Now Bill couldn't close his legs! His legs were spread wide apart, making him as vulnerable as can be. Vera and Suzy stood up to admire their work.

"It looks good. Give it a try, Bill."

"There's a little too much movement in your arms" said Suzy as she added a rope in front. "There, that's better."

Vera slowly ran her hand down Bill's stomach, over his cock, over his balls, down to his ass. Suzy felt uncomfortable being there during this intimacy. Vera sensed how Suzy was feeling and wanted to ease her into the activities.

"Suzy, come down here, I want to show you something. See how the hair on his tummy curls around? Here, you can feel it easier than you can see it."

Suzy put her hand hesitantly on Bill's stomach.

"Move your hand lower. Feel it? Good. Now I want to show you something else."

Vera pulled down Bill's underpants as far as she could. His cock was hard, like she expected.

"You see how there's no hair on his balls? That's 'cause he shaves them. Feel them and tell me what you think."

Vera saw that Suzy was hesitating so she took Suzy's hand in hers and guided it down to Bill's cock. Vera lifted Bill's balls and sort of passed them to Suzy. Suzy cupped his balls in her hand and tentatively bobbled them back and forth.

"They feel real smooth. I like them. I've never handled shaved balls before."

"That's not all he shaves. He shaves all the way down to his asshole too. He says it's more hygienic, which I guess it is, but I think he likes how it feels, too. Why don't you feel it; it's clean, he just showered."

Suzy felt down below his balls. She drifted over his perineum, then to his ass. Bill squirmed with pleasure at her touch. Suzy liked the silky, soft smoothness of his skin down there.

"Honey, would you like some lotion?" Vera asked.

"Sure"

After Vera squirted some lotion on Suzy's hand she looked at Vera for permission. When Vera nodded yes with a smile Suzy gently spread the slippery lotion on bill's cock and balls and around his anus. She paid special attention to the soft skin on the underside of his penis, kneading the skin between her thumb and forefinger. She floated her well lubricated fingers around his asshole. Bill rewarded her with thrusting motions of his hips and sudden intakes of air. He closed his eyes and let his mouth open a little as Suzy handled him so intimately.

While Suzy was occupied with Bill's lower parts Vera unbuttoned her blouse, loosened her bra and lowered herself over Bill to let him pleasure her breasts. He was expert at that, and loved to give Vera pleasure as much as she loved receiving it. Bill flicked Vera's nipple back and forth with his tongue as she moaned for him to continue. He found it hard to distinguish between the pleasure he got from giving to Vera and the pleasure he was getting from Suzy. They merged together into one fantastic experience for him.

Bill strained at the ropes as Suzy stroked his cock with one hand and fingered his bottom with the other. Finally, he couldn't hold it in any longer. His powerful hips thrust again and again as he let loose a great spurt of jism and then another and another. As he came Suzy squeezed his cock with a milking motion to intensify his experience. When Bill's orgasm subsided Vera turned to Suzy and kissed her softly on the mouth. Suzy returned her kiss with passion. Their lips lingered on each other's as Suzy reached out and cupped Vera's breast in her hand. Her fingers found Vera's nipple, taut with passion. Suzy broke away from the kiss and reached down. She slid her hand inside Vera's pants to her pussy and felt her wetness. Suzy wanted nothing more at this moment than to give Vera an orgasm. She pulled Vera's pants down, put her face next to Vera's soft hair and reached out with her tongue. She probed Vera's pussy, doing to Vera what she thought she would like for herself. She had never done this with a woman before but her instincts were good. Vera loved what Suzy was doing and let herself relax as Suzy quickly licked and sucked her to a delicious come.

Meanwhile, Bill lay there next to them tightly bound. He strained against the ropes, wanting to participate, but the ropes held him fast.

Finally, Vera and Suzy untied Bill. He gathered the two women up, one with each arm, as they snuggled against him and reached across his chest to touch each other. They each had a leg flung across Bill, intertwining each other's leg.

As they lay there in each other's arms Bill's mind was in turmoil. He had loved Vera passionately for more than 25 years and they had lived their lives together in a modest, predictable way. But now here was Suzy, lovely sexy Suzy under one arm and his beloved Vera under his other arm. And the two women with their arms around each other as well as him. Are they his two women? Is he their man? Where will this go, he wondered?