Suzy on the Sofa

Story Info
It's where she gets put in her place.
853 words
3.96
122.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

When Suzy and I arrived at the cottage where we were to spend the weekend, the first thing that caught her eye was the sofa. It was a faux leather material, darkish pink. "I like this," she said, running her hand along it.

We went out to dinner, then came back and had some wine on the sofa. Suzy was in a feisty mood, as she sometimes gets after two glasses of wine. She made various wisecracks, gave me the finger at one point. But she looked quite good, her purple dress going to about mid-thigh.

At one point I got up to put our wine glasses in the kitchen, while she stayed on the sofa. As I got back, she was still making wisecracks, and I had an idea.

I sat next to her and said, "Be careful while you're on this sofa, young lady."

"What?" she asked, incredulously. "Why?"

"Because when you're touching this sofa, you have to obey my orders."

Suzy laughed at that. "Fine!" she said, and quickly stood up. Then she touched her hand to the sofa and quickly took it off.

"Guess you're not in charge," she chortled, holding her hand a few inches from the surface. She touched it again and then quickly pulled away as I reached for her arm.

"Not fast enough," she said, giving me a smack on the thigh.

She tapped the sofa yet again and pulled away as I reached for her. But this time, she lost her balance slightly, and one knee landed on the sofa.

That was my opportunity. I grabbed her and pulled her across my lap. Her arms and legs now had plenty of contact with the sofa. And she'd already agreed to my rule as to what that meant.

"Looks like I am in charge," I said, giving her butt a pat.

Suzy started squirming and trying to get off the sofa. I smacked her butt a few more times as she struggled. "Fuck," she said, at the futility of her efforts to get off my lap. She didn't seem agitated, though; more like amused, even if also embarrassed.

A situation such as this wasn't entirely a new concept. We'd spoken a few weeks earlier about trying some dominance and submission; in particular, Suzy had acknowledged that she sometimes needed to be put her in place. We'd agreed on a safeword, but then we hadn't spoken of it or the whole subject again. We were just waiting for the right venue, and the pink sofa was it.

I started lifting her purple dress, and she tried to block me and hold the hem down. That wasn't a very effective strategy either, as I soon had the dress up above her waist, revealing cute red panties. I began spanking her on those panties, while she squirmed and struggled some more. After a dozen or so spanks, I pulled her panties down to mid-thigh.

Then I resumed the spanking, gradually turning Suzy's bare butt a nice shade of pink. She waved her arms and kicked her legs in a helpless attempt at resistance. After a while, she just lay there quietly, reconciled to the situation.

After a few minutes, I lay my hand on her butt and gave her new instructions. "Now you're going to climb off my lap and kneel next to me on the sofa. Do not even think about getting off this sofa, young lady," I said.

"Yes, sir," she answered, pulling herself up and then crawling to my side. She rested her hands on the sofa, while kneeling with her ass in the air. Her red panties stretched between her thighs. I lowered her panties and tapped her thighs as I instructed her to raise one knee at a time so I could get the panties off.

I dropped the panties on the floor and then stood behind Suzy for a long moment as she waited expectantly. Then I put my hands on her thighs and stroked up and down, occasionally reaching up to her still-pink butt. I avoided her pussy for a little while, keeping her waiting.

When I finally put my fingers between her cunt lips, she was more than ready. She came soon after, the sofa shaking as she howled with her hair flying.

"Stay on the sofa," I said. "Don't move."

"Oh yes," she said.

I pulled off my pants and underwear, then grabbed her hips and pressed my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. She moaned with each thrust. Before long, I came with a groan and pulled out.

I stroked her butt gently. "You can get off the sofa now," I said.

Suzy got out of her kneeling position, but she sat on the sofa rather than standing up.

"I like this sofa," she said, contentedly.

I nodded and sat next to her. "Maybe we should buy one like it," I answered.

Suzy smiled and pressed her leg against mine. Our mouths met in a long kiss, and soon the sofa was shaking underneath us again.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers