Suzy - The Prison Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason and David are now competing for Suzy's affections.
3k words
4.57
6.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Jason was not one to ask questions, he remained silent about the piece of paper Suzy had just unfolded. But judging from David's reaction to it, Jason instantly knew the letter was from him. Not missing a beat, Jason leapt into action like was the reigning prize fighter defending his current title. His gears were grinding, and now they were ready to thrust into full gear.

"You smell good, Suzy", he almost hollered from across the cell, uncharacteristically outspoken of him.

"Thanks honey", she replied in a quiet voice, smiling softly at him.

"I'm real glad you came", he added just as enthusiastically, admiring her from his side of the cell. Rising to the occasion, Jason was prepared to openly declare his feelings for her, lest she have any doubts after receiving David's letter. He wasted no time in walking over to her, took her by the hand and led her to his bed. No way was he going to let the alpha male in the room jump his claim to his precious prize. "You sure look pretty Suzy, pretty as a flower."

Suzy's face lit up, and a sweet smile appeared on her lips. If someone could say something to make her beam from ear to ear, Jason's comment came pretty close to the mark.

Suzy noticed a few little scratches on Jason's forehead and upper left cheek, probably left over from when David tried to bash his face in. In a nurturing manner, her hand gently stroked his forehead. At that instant, Jason mischievously pictured Suzy in a sexy little nurse's uniform.

"Honey, I heard what happened" Suzy said in a caring voice. She then began showering butterfly kisses all over his face, careful not to put too much pressure on any of his scars. Unlike David, however, Jason's body didn't need much time to recover from their brawl, so she needn't be ginger with him there, at least.

Quite satisfied hearing her lover declare his affections for her, Suzy now saw Jason as the handsomest, strongest, bravest, and most incredible young man in the world. At least that's what he was in her eyes.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, honey!" Suzy declared, gazing intensely into his green eyes. Next, acting upon impulse, she reached up to admiringly stroke the biceps on his left arm. "Did you get hurt at all, baby?" she asked, with concern in her voice. Jason quickly shook his head no. "That's good, so I can touch you anywhere I want tonight?" Jason grinned and nodded his head yes.

"I'm all yours baby", Jason reassured her with a wicked smile.

"Oh good, my $100 won't go to waste tonight!" Suzy giggled enthusiastically, but Jason's smile quickly faded.

"Yeah, about that...Suzy, uh, you SHOULDN'T have to do that. I mean..." Jason was fumbling through his thoughts, trying to find the right words for what he wanted to say.

"I wanted to, baby, and it wasn't hard for me to save up the money. I just pinched my pennies is all. You're totally worth it. Tonight, I'm gonna make you feel like every bit the man that you are. My pussy's all yours."

Jason didn't know what to say to that. The eighteen year old was truly at a loss for words... any words at all. He looked at her incredulously, and wanted to say that she shouldn't have to use her own hard-earned money to come visit him, however much he enjoyed her visits. He wanted her to know that he would try to figure out a way to get Harvey to open the door, without having to pay him a fee. Jason thought, "Couldn't she see SHE was doing him the favor, not the other way around?"

While Jason was struggling to think of a way for them to see each other without a "middle-man", he opened his mouth to tell her something, and at that point felt Suzy's two fingers on his lips.

"Shhhh ..." she whispered to silence him. She then ran her fingers through his now inch-long hair. Very familiar with his personal scent now, Suzy completely drank in the pheromones his hot young body offered. She then slowly rose to her feet, stood in front of him, and unbuttoned her long coat, quickly revealing her white "outfit".

Taking his sweet time, Jason looked Suzy up and down with concentrated intention, simply to admire the beautiful sight before him. "God she looks beautiful. She was indeed a pretty little flower" he concluded.

"Come here" he told her quietly, patting the space next to him on the cot. She complied and sat to his right, the two occupying the entire length of his bed.

Suzy wore her hair down that night, only accented by the jasmine flowers tucked behind her ears. Jason's right hand rose to gently stroke her soft hair. Just as he remembered, her long tresses felt as exquisite as silk. He even grabbed a lock of her hair and brought it up to his face, greedily drinking in her scent. Never before had Jason beheld just a treasure. Tonight, Suzy almost seemed too precious to touch.

Suzy, however, was sensing her libido quickly rising. Between taking in Jason's musky scent, feeling his strong muscles, and hearing his sweet words, she was feeling an undeniable urge to touch him. Hell, she was just about dying to fuck him at this point! Reaching for his crotch, she began fumbling and groping hungrily for his dick. To her delight, she found it was already pointing straight up, completely stiff and waiting for her completely undivided attention. "Hmm, I see someone's horny!" she remarked playfully.

The whole time Suzy was sitting beside him, Jason kept his eyes fixed on hers without any coaxing.

Now that she knew how he "felt", Suzy was eager for Jason to touch HER intimate parts. She wanted him to pleasure her, tease her, and do any fucking thing he had ever wanted to do to a woman. Remembering she had given herself a bikini wax only hours earlier, Suzy wondered if Jason had ever seen a pussy completely bare before, the whole organ exposed. Well, there was one way to find out. She took his right hand and placed it gently on her crotch, giving him in no uncertain terms an all access pass.

Even though her panties were still on, Jason could feel a wet spot on the bottom of Suzy's cotton underwear. She felt pretty moist, and he hadn't even started feeling her up yet. Jason speculated that she would probably be soaking wet by the time his tongue was finished with her. He might have been a virgin, but he could be just as "hungry" for a juicy pussy as the next bastard.

"Damn it! I need me some of Suzy's sweet ass!" exclaimed David to himself. Watching her being enjoyed by another man was making him nuts. "Maybe my letter wasn't convincing enough for her. She seems like the type of female who liked that mushy sappy stuff, so if that's what it takes, I'm ready to do it. Hell, I'd do just about anything at this point!" David concluded, as he stroked his stiff cock from across the cell.

Jason could smell Suzy's juices already, even though her panties were still on. "Could I see your pussy?" he politely asked while slowly stroking her crotch through the cotton panties.

"Yes baby, you sure can..." Suzy assured him.

Jason positioned his fingers like hooks, grabbing the top of the white cotton panties to gently pull them off the willing girl. As he was sliding off the underwear, a wet trail of Suzy's juices clung on to them and made a stretching string at least a foot long.

"Shit! She was totally 'naked' down there!" Jason marveled, as he sensed himself drooling at the sight of Suzy's bare pussy. He could now smell Suzy a lot better, and her feminine scent mixed with the sweet jasmine perfume she wore was almost too much for him.

Jason jumped off the bed to kneel on the floor to directly face Suzy's snatch. He never felt so hungry before in his life. Looking straight up at her, Jason's face was inches away from her waiting pearl, just begging to be devoured!

Suzy lay back so that her head was now resting against the wall, and then she completely spread her legs. The young man in front of her was obviously craving her cunt to the point of crazed obsession. Completely without any hair to hide her pussy's radiance, Suzy closed her eyes and decided to relax all her muscles. Whatever happened at that point, she would just let happen.

Jason used his fingers to spread Suzy's pink pussy lips so he could start licking. At first, Suzy gasped at the touch of Jason's tongue. But the feeling soon became exquisite, and she would let her pleasure be heard that night, she told herself, no matter who was at the receiving end. After a few strokes of his tongue on her clit, Jason's entire mouth then started eating her out. He tore into her like she was a scrumptious oyster, all soft, wet, and raw. "God, she tasted so delicious, he could eat her for hours", Jason thought to himself. Suzy was moaning more loudly now, and he wouldn't be surprised if she could be heard by the neighboring inmates on their floor.

"Oh baby, mmmm, eat me, eat me good!" She managed between gasps and moans. That encouraged Jason to go to town, and he even dared to stick his middle finger inside her ass.

"Aw fuck!" Suzy exclaimed. "Yeah, baby, stick it up my ass, ooh, that feel's so fucking gooooooood!" Jason then decided he would use all the tools available to him to make Suzy feel amazing. With his left hand's middle finger exploring her asshole, and his tongue licking up her juices, Jason used his right index finger to tease her swollen clit. At this point, Suzy couldn't take it anymore. It was too much stimulation for her to handle all at once.

"Oh god, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...Oh fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk! Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddd!" Suzy lost her mind in so much indescribable pleasure, that her bottom torso became completely shaken with violent spasms. While she was screaming, Jason's tongue felt her clit stiffen up, which he reckoned signaled her orgasm. It was the very first time he made a woman cum, and he had a good time doing it, too.

Minutes passed. After climaxing, Suzy was still panting heavily, and her heart was beating so hard, that she thought it would jump out of her chest. One would think she had just run a marathon. Looking down at the young man who had just eaten her up, she mustered a slight grin to let him know she approved of the fashion in which he ate her.

Underhand, with her fingers in a curling upwards motion, she signaled for him to get up and sit next to her on the bed again, which he gladly did. She then took his right hand and placed it over her bra, on her heart. Jason had never felt a heart beating so hard and fast, and he realized he had been the one responsible for that.

Back on the bed, sitting next to Suzy, Jason wondered how many of his fellow inmates were woken up by her orgasmic screams. "Oh hell, fuck it!" he thought. "She could scream as loud as she fucking wanted for all he cared!"

Suzy took out the cell phone from her coat that was now lying on the floor. Six minutes left. "Mmmmm, would it be enough time to suck Jason off?" she asked herself. She wasn't sure, but maybe it was enough time for a quick hand job, and she could also help it along by talking dirty into his ear. It couldn't hurt to try. Jason looked at her quizzically to see what was going through that pretty little head of hers.

Suzy got up, put her panties back on, and then moved to switch places with Jason on the bed. He was now sitting to her right, so that she could make full use of her right hand to pleasure him.

"Mmmmm honey, you made me cum so crazy! My heart's still beating fast from it! No one's ever eaten my pussy so good!" she breathed to him while pulling out his stiff cock and sliding his shorts off.

"It's 'cause you taste so good" Jason said sweetly.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel good... Just sit back and enjoy it, honey", Suzy whispered, whereupon Jason looked up to stare deep into her eyes. They were so exotic, that they were doing a damned good job hypnotizing him. Suzy's mouth was slightly open, and her lips looked so luscious, that Jason found himself tilting his head and positioning it to be able to devour her full lips. Ooh, they tasted nice, too. Damn, all of Suzy was delicious! He kissed her long and deep, while she earnestly stroked his cock.

Gradually, she picked up speed, keeping in mind she had limited time to bring him to orgasm. After more than a minute of kissing, and feeling Jason's dick harden up more and more in her grip, Suzy gently pulled her mouth away so she could talk dirty to the highly aroused young man next to her.

"You like that baby? Does it feel good? Yeah, your balls are bulging huge full of cum for me, aren't they? You've been thinking about shooting your wad all over me, haven't you? Ooh, I'm getting fucking wet all over again! Fuck, your dick's big. I know you're gonna explode any minute now! I'm gonna jack you off real good baby, and let you cum where ever you want on me. Where do you wanna cum, baby?" she asked, as she grabbed his balls and tightened her grip on his cock, so that she could jack him off hard and fast.

"On your face, on your pretty face" Jason said urgently, breathing harder and harder.

"Yeah, you can't stop thinking about my juicy pussy, can you? Yeah honey, I want all of that warm cum. Give it all to me! Shoot that warm cum all over my face!"

As she was getting ready to position her face next to his prick, Jason's hot semen shot straight up into the air, like water shooting freely out of a fountain. Accompanied by one loud grunt from its owner, about four full white streams made their way out of swollen balls, through a straight hard cock, and out onto Suzy's face. All over her eyes, nose, and cheeks, Jason's balls were fast emptying out onto a willing Suzy. A little had even landed on her hair.

"Whoa! That was quick! I didn't expect it to come so fast!" Suzy giggled. "You must have been 'backed up' quite a bit!"

"For you, Suzy", Jason pointed out, still breathing heavily. "...I was backed up for you." She gave him a sweet smile, and kissed him on the cheek.

Suzy now hurried to get dressed, clean up the mess with wipes, and get ready for when Harvey arrived. Again, she took out her phone and glanced at the time, it was exactly at the thirty minute mark, and, like clockwork, Harvey appeared to unlock the cell door.

Within a minute, Suzy and Harvey were walking out into the corridor, their footsteps echoing further down the hall. Now, Jason and David were left to their own devices. Both were sleepy, so it wouldn't be difficult to fall back asleep, that is, after David got up to get himself cleaned up of the spunk on his stomach.

Jason pulled his shorts back on. Stretching out on his bed, he looked up at the ceiling to start brainstorming ideas so Suzy wouldn't need to give up her hard-earned money to come visit him. And, as if that weren't enough to deal with, because of David's letter, Jason knew he was now actively competing with his cellmate for Suzy, so that would be another thing to worry about. But he was so spent by then, that he drifted off to sleep before an idea could even appear to him.

Similarly, David could barely keep his eyes open. He was still obsessed with the idea of getting Suzy for himself, but now was not exactly the time to hatch out plans to win her over. He was exhausted and needed his sleep. As soon as his body hit the thin mattress, he was out like a light.

***

Even though David wasn't successful in extorting "pay to stay" money from Jason, he did, however, frighten a handful of the other newbies marked on his hit list.

Jason, however, was getting more and more respect from the other inmates. They left him alone after they found out he had beaten David up so badly, that he ended up in the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Suzy had her hands full reading inmate letters. One that slightly stood out from the others was found under the door mat outside of the 3rd floor broom closet.

"Hi baby-

This is Hector Cruz. You know me. I'm the homie who works in the kitchen, the one with the hair net dishing out the daily. My cell's on the first floor. I'm in love with you baby. I ain't got no girl on the outside waiting for me, so I want you to be my girl. I heard you be giving the night guard money to see your boy upstairs, but you ain't got to do that cuz I got connections. You being so fine and all, you shouldn't have to pay to go see the boy upstairs, and if he let you do that, then he ain't a real man, IMO. So baby, the next time you're in the kitchen mopping up, think of the homie with the hair net and the sexy brown tan, and I'll be ready for you anytime.

-Hector"