Suzy's Dinner Date

Story Info
An embarrassing mistake leads to a passionate evening.
6.2k words
4.63
21.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This short work of fiction includes sensory deprived self-bondage and passionate lesbian sex. If this is not your thing, please click away now. All characters involved are 18+.

It was a beautiful fall afternoon on the outskirts of Boston. A Friday, the weekend had just begun. Suzy playfully shuffled her feet through the fallen red, orange and yellow leaves while making her way to her new girlfriend's apartment, situated along one of Boston's bays. The wind was brisk, but Suzy came prepared and had her warm winter coat on. The sun was slowly setting behind the Boston skyline and turned a deep orange. Suzy was invited for dinner at Emily's place and it was her first time going there.

Suzy lived close to the University they're both attending, in a dorm room, on the complete opposite side of town. Suzy was originally from Texas and her family was not thrilled when she came out of the closet a year and a half ago. After a difficult time and a disappointing 21st birthday, she decided to apply for universities up north. On her first day on campus, she literally bumped into Emily. After getting back up and staring into each others blue eyes for a few seconds, it was clear the sparks had flown. They started seeing each other after that incident. With Emily living a bit further out however, they always met up at Suzy's. Their relationship was still new, nothing serious happened yet, second base at best.

Emily was 2 years older at 23 and was in the third year of her studies. Emily was Boston born and bred and came from a well-off family. Old money. Daddy had bought her an apartment with a view over the bay in the nice part of town when she moved out. At least she wasn't bragging about it, Emily was quite humble in that regard. A genuinely nice person with a healthy set of brains and good looks to boot. Six inches taller than Suzy at 5'10", gorgeous shoulder-length straight blonde hair and mesmerizing deep blue eyes.

Suzy wasn't all bad in the looks department either. Dark blonde hair, long enough to reach her slightly wider hips, usually in a single braid down her back. Suzy's breasts were a healthy C-cup, slightly bigger than Emily's. Years of tennis kept Suzy in good shape and Emily had the occasional early morning jog to thank for her slim figure.

Following the directions on her phone, Suzy turned left into a narrow street. The first building on the corner was a nicely decorated, older looking, brick five story apartment block and her phone showed this as the destination. She put her phone in her coat pocket and walked up to the main door. At that moment, an older woman walked out and held the door open for her. Suzy kindly thanked the lady and started going up the stairs. Emily's place was up on the fourth floor.

The hallways and stairwell looked nice and modern, all the floors had an identical layout. The only giveaway was a shiny plaque with an big engraved number on each level. Suzy soon reached the fourth floor and stood in front of a wooden apartment door with a peeping hole. She straightened her outfit out, patted down her braid to make sure it was still decent and raised her fist to knock on the door. As she knocked, a bit harder than she meant to, the door slightly opened. Lights were on inside, so Suzy gently pushed the door open further and stepped into the apartment.

"Emily?"

No answer. Suzy stepped in further and closed the door behind her. She saw a familiar coat on the coathanger next to the door, so she took her own coat off and hung it there. She also kicked off her shoes in the hallway as there were several other pairs there. The radio was on in the living area, but on a very low volume. Suzy walked further into the living area, glancing around the corner into the kitchen and dining area.

"Emily?" she called out again.

Again, no response. Lights were on, music was on, but no-one to be seen. Still standing in the living area, Suzy heard a sound. A hum or moan of sorts, but it was soft and muffled. She walked back towards the hallway where her coat was, but before reaching it, she heard it again. This time it was a bit louder, still muffled, but definitely a moan. She turned back and figured the only place it could come from was behind the only closed door in the hallway, presumably a bedroom.

"Emily?" she gently knocked on the door.

No response. She knocked again after eight or nine long seconds, but still got no response. Another muffled moaning sound came from behind the door. Suzy curiously tried the doorknob and found it was not locked. She turned the knob completely and slowly opened the door until there was an ten inch gap, peeking her head in at first. Suzy freaked out at the sight and closed the door again, gently, and paced around the hallway for a good minute. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Curiosity, however, got the better of her and she returned to the door. She opened it again, stepped in, and closed it behind her. What a sight. A young woman cuffed to the bedframe. Her legs spread wide, with each leg cuffed to a post. Her hands up above her head, cuffed to the headboard. Her body was squirming on the bed and an audible vibrator hum could be clearly heard, now that Suzy was close by. A cuffkey in an ice cube was hanging from a string a mere inch or three above the cuffed hands.

The body was covered from the neck down in a tight black latex suit. Following the slender long legs made Suzy look up to a crotch area with a zipper. There was an obvious bulge there, as a vibrator had been slipped up in there before the zipper was closed. Moving further up the body were small perky breasts, flattened by the tight latex outfit. They looked quite a bit smaller than Suzy was expecting, but then again, the outfit was very tight.

Further up she saw some blonde hairs sticking out from a leather zippered hood, covering her entire head, only leaving the mouth and chin area visible. A bright red ballgag was strapped around her head tightly and her chin was covered in saliva. An older style iPod laid next to her head, the wire leading to the earplugs disappearing under the hood. Little bumps in the hood around where her ears would be indicating she was listening to it. Pretty loudly, too, even Suzy could hear the music.

She stood back a couple feet and admired Emily's predicament. Suzy had been tied up once by one of her girlfriends back in the day, but nothing like this. On top of that, she had no idea Emily was into this sort of thing. Bound, blindfolded, gagged and couldn't hear, orgasm after orgasm. The bed was shaking when an orgasm hit the bound blonde and Suzy could feel her pussy tingling. She was getting wet and she was enjoying looking at this.

She unbuttoned her jeans while she stood and looked at this hot scene in front of her. Her right hand disappeared into her panties and she started rubbing herself. Dipping in a finger occasionally for lubrication, it wasn't long before her clit was getting sensitive. It took no longer than six or seven minutes for the bound damsel to climax again. Suzy's legs turned into jelly as she reached her own shivering orgasm. She took her jeans off and tossed them on the red velvet chair next to the mirror.

She approached the bed from the side and knelt down next to Emily. Her body stopped moving and the moans turned into questioning hums. Suzy reached for the zipper and uncovered a shaven pussy, taking the vibrator out and turning it off. Judging by the redness of the lips, it had been there for a bit. The bound girl's body laid still as a plank as Suzy crawled in between the bound and spread legs. No moans, just questioning hums and heavy breathing came from behind the ballgag.

Suzy bent down and while softly seperating the red, swollen lips with two fingers, she traced up the slit with her tongue. The gagged hums died down and turned back into moans as her coarse tongue reached the tender clit. Emily's body bucked as Suzy sucked on her clit hard. Emily tugged on the restraints and grunted through the gag as she hit another violent orgasm. While the exhausted girl lay in front of her, Suzy stood up on the bed and slipped off her panties, throwing them across the room towards the chair with her jeans.

Putting one leg on the other side of Emily's right leg, Suzy knelt back down and now straddled the latex covered knee and upper leg, pressing her naked, wet cunt into the tight suit, making it slippery with her wetness. Her right hand went back to Emily's spread pussy and Suzy slipped in her index and middle finger without any resistance. Her left hand reached up and grabbed a handful of Emily's left breast. Squeezing her boobs one by one, playing with her nipples as she gently fingered her. Twirling her fingers around in the dipping wet hole, she started making come-here motions with her finger, brushing her nails across Emily's oh-so-sensitive g-spot.

Keeping up this two handed fondling of Emily's privates, Suzy started rocking and sliding her wet lips and clit across the upper leg and knee she was sitting on. The gagged breathing was ragged again and in between the soft moans were some odd hums. She was trying to say something, but with the overwhelming pleasure of earlier orgasms and the current fingering action going on, her head was incapable of forming actual words. It wasn't long before Suzy reached a powerful orgasm from rubbing her cunt on Emily's leg. A final twist of the nipple with her left hand through the latex suit and rapid fingering also brought Emily over the edge. With the gagged moaning now starting to sound painful, Suzy figured it was best to stop for a moment. It was at this moment she heard her phone ringing in the hallway.

Suzy jumped up off the bed, opened the bedroom door and walked towards her coat with a fast pace, her naked butt wiggling. She grabbed her phone from her coat pocket, but the ringing had already stopped. She turned her phone right side up and as it recognized her face, the screen unlocked and she could see 13 messages from Emily, as well as a missed call, also from Emily. Suzy frowned as she looked again, but the missed call just now really did come from Emily's number.

Slightly panicked she walked back to the bedroom, phone in hand and looked at the tied blonde. She was humming through her gag now and sounded quite upset. Suzy swiped up on her screen and tapped Emily's missed call. The phone rang just twice before it was answered.

"Emily?"

"Hey Suze, I thought you we're gonna be here for dinner around 6.30?"

A long pause followed. All Suzy could mutter was 'ehhh'.

"Suzy, what's up?" Emily sounded concerned.

"I... I'm... I'm in your apartment?" She said it more like a fact, but with her voice rising at the end of the sentence as to make it a question. "Fourth floor, apartment 21."

"No baby, apartment 22. Gina lives in 21, is she not home?"

Silence. More silence. Suzy was stuttering something unintelligible. Seconds later there was a knock on the door. Completely forgetting the fact she had no underwear or pants on, she hung up the phone and opened the door.

"Suzy? What the..." Emily cut off her sentence when she noticed the lack of clothing on her girlfriend. "Why... What is..." She started another sentence, but stopped again when she heard the loud gagged screams coming from the open bedroom door.

Emily moved past Suzy and closed the apartment door. Suzy put her back against the door, slid down until her bare ass touched the floor and started tearing up as Emily walked down the hallway towards the bedroom door. Emily froze at the obvious sight as she peeked in to see where the frantic humming was coming from. After the initial 'OMG' reaction, she burst out in laughter, put her phone and house keys on a side table and walked into the bedroom.

Standing next to the bed, Emily reached over and unbuckled Gina's ballgag.

"Jack, is that you? Oh my God. You're not supposed to be home. Why are you here?" she blurted out as soon as she could. Emily then noticed the music on the iPod and turned it off.

"Gina, it's Emily Jennings, next door Emily."

"Wha.. Why? Oh my God. How did you get in? Who let you in? Did you just..." Gina freaked out, but Emily cut her off to calm her down.

"Let me just get this mask thing off." Emily said. Gina lifted her head and Emily reached around for the zipper. The leather hood came off with a bit of tugging and it took a moment for Gina's eyes to get adjusted to the light. Emily pulled out the earbuds and tossed them aside.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry Emily, I'm so embarrassed." Gina pleaded.

"What erm... is this?" Emily asked while pointing her finger in a circle in front of her.

"Yeah, this..." Gina looked away, "this is my umm... secret. It gets me off like nothing else." She continued explaining. Gina lifted her head up from the bed and noticed jeans and panties on the red chair. She then looked over to Emily, but she was completely dressed.

"Okay," Emily said, but couldn't keep herself from giggling. "I would let you out, but that ice cube looks a lot like ice still and I don't have a key for handcuffs."

"Oh fuck." Gina realized her predicament. "Who's jeans are those and who erm... touched me earlier?"

"Those are mine." Suzy stated as she appeared in the doorway, still naked from the waist down. Her mascara all over her face, her hair a bit messy. She walked past Emily and slipped her panties on, then grabbing her jeans and wiggling those on as well. She blushingly looked up to Gina, who was gawking at her the entire time, mouth open as if she's waiting for an explanation.

"Suzy Miller, ma'am," she nervously said as she walked back to the bed. "I would shake your hand, but..."

"Suzy is my girlfriend, Gina. She was coming over to my place for the first time, but she went to the wrong door, obviously." Emily pitched in. Gina just laid there, head raised, mouth open.

"Ooh," was all Gina could mutter.

"I knocked on your door and it opened. Then I looked around, but didn't see anyone. Then I heard noise from this room, you erm.. orgasmed, quite loudly." Suzy continued and giggled. "I was curious, so I peeked, then saw this. You have the same build as Emily and I saw blonde hair under the mask, so I figured... I'm so sorry."

Emily started laughing out loud when she heard her girlfriend explain herself. Cheeks red from shame, tears on her cheeks, cum on her chin, she looked a mess, but Emily couldn't stop laughing. Emily reached for the ice cube hanging from a string and gave it a good tug. Now in her hand, she smashed the ice cube on the night stand until it fell apart. Rubbing off any remaining ice, she reached over and undid Gina's cuffs.

Gina rubbed her wrists and ankles from where the cuffs had left a mark, then realised the zipper on her crotch was still wide open. She quickly zipped it up and scooted to the edge of the bed before getting up. She went over to Suzy and gave her a tight hug.

"Jack never eats me out like that, that was amazing," Gina whispered into Suzy's ear before walking into the ensuite bathroom to get freshened up and changed.

Suzy responded with a giggle and walked over to Emily, looking down at the floor.

"I'm so sorry Em. Honestly, I thought it was you on the bed. She has the same build, same color hair, about as tall as you. It caught me by surprise, but it somehow was a massive turn on and..." Suzy was rambling on and on until Emily cut her off and hugged Suzy tightly, rubbing her upper back and shoulder to calm her down.

"Shhh... I'm not mad at you Suze. Take it easy, baby. Let's talk about it over dinner."

Suzy looked up at Emily with her teary eyed, girl cum covered face and smiled, before resting her head sideways against Emily's shoulder, listening to her heartbeat and hugging her tightly once again. At this point Gina appeared from the bathroom in pajama bottoms and a loose shirt, a warm damp washcloth in hand. She handed the washcloth to Suzy so she could tidy up her face. Gina stepped out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen to get herself a strong drink.

"Can I get you guys anything?" Gina yelled across the apartment.

Emily appeared from the bedroom while Suzy cleaned herself up, her phone and keys in hand.

"Thanks Gina, but I think we're gonna go and get our dinner started that we had planned."

"Sure. So sorry about this, Emily, you have no idea. Please keep this a secret, even Jack has no idea about this stuff."

"My lips are sealed, dear neighbor," Emily jokingly said while making the gesture with her hand.

"Is Suzy going to be okay, you think?"

"Oh don't worry about her, she's in good hands. Speak of the devil."

Suzy appeared around the corner, all cleaned up again. Giving a shy wave as she walked into the kitchen and cuddled up with Emily, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Hey you," Gina reached out her hand across the kitchen island. "Gina Delaney, pleasure."

Suzy reached over and shook Gina's hand. Now finally looking her in the eye, she looked a bit older, probably late twenties or early thirties. She looked taller standing up than she did laying down on the bed in the tight black outfit, at about 6 foot tall. Thoughts kept going through Suzy's mind how stupid she was to assume it was Emily in that outfit, as Emily and Gina really did not look much alike standing there. They continued for a minute or two with small talk, making sure this event would stay a secret amongst the three of them, before saying goodbyes.

Walking into the hallway, Suzy grabbed her coat and threw it over her arm. She grabbed her phone off of the floor and put it in the back pocket of her jeans. With her other hand she snapped up her shoes while Emily opened the door, walking out into the fourth floor corridor after Emily. Gina closed the door behind them. Straight ahead was the door labeled 22. Emily put her key in and opened the door, letting the two of them in. Suzy threw her shoes down and hung her coat on one of the hooks on the wall.

Emily tossed her keys on the side table and walked past the living nook to the kitchen island. She put down her phone and grabbed two wine glasses from the shelf. Popping a bottle of red, she filled both glasses and put the bottle to the side. Suzy had slowly walked into the living room, standing in front of the balcony doors, looking out the window at the view across the bay. Emily walked up to her and gave her one of the glasses.

"Here, this should take the edge off," Emily said.

"Thanks, Em. This view is amazing."

Emily walked back to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. Suzy sat down at the kitchen island on the comfy bar stool, elbow on the counter, head supported by her arm and let out a big sigh. Emily cut up some little potatoes and other vegetables for a stir-fry and took the steaks out of the fridge to let them acclimatize.

"Big sigh, huh? Talk to me babe."

"Yeah. I'm still ehm.. processing it all, I guess."

"Well whatever you did before I got there, Gina seemed to have enjoyed it," Emily giggled.

"Mhm, you could say that," Suzy raised her brows and looked up. "Do you know her?"

"Meh, not really. Just in passing, we nod and smile mostly, had coffee together once."

"What about Jack?"

"Her husband. Always gone, he's got some high up corporate job."

Suzy hummed and stared into her wine glass, before taking a sip and setting it down. Emily was preparing a pan for the stir-fry and tossed in the cut vegetables on a high heat. Turning around to face Suzy, it was obvious her mind was drifting off again.

"So, this bondage thing. You into it?" Emily was often straight to the point.

"Hmm. I dunno. Not myself I don't think, but it was a massive turn on to play with someone so helpless, I suppose. You?"

"Never tried. I've seen my fair share of porn with tied girls, though." Both girls giggled.

The conversation continued while Emily was frying the vegetables, her back facing Suzy. When the vegetables were about five minutes away from being done, she put the steaks in a second pan, turning the steaks over after about three minutes. A couple minutes later, the steaks were put aside to rest, finishing off the stir-fry in the meantime with a bit of spices. Emily was in her element in the kitchen and Suzy was happy to just admire her lover doing what she loved to do. Emily even heated up the plates in the oven for a few minutes, before plating the now ready food and serving it out to her one and only guest. A quick top up of the wine glasses and Emily sat down next to Suzy on one of the bar stools.

12