All Comments on 'Suzy's Dinner Date'

by TimDaniels

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lexstrokerlexstrokerover 3 years ago

This is your first story on here? Damn good first story! I’m looking forward to your next one. Will we be seeing more of these two ladies?

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 3 years ago
Great 1st story

Loved the interesting story line and the great sex scenes. Please do continue to write !

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Nicely done - great sex, touch of humor, and fun getting to know Suzy and Emily. Hope to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't take any notice of the authors name but as I was reading it just felt like this was a man's view of what lesbians do together. It just felt alien to this lesbian, like what a man imagines two women do to get each other off.

And guess what - it was!

A man cannot get inside the mind of a woman, anymore than a woman could get into a man's mind. Sometimes it feels almost convincing, but it usually fails to fool me; even if the author doesn't fil in their details in their biography.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimDaniels@TimDaniels
Writing is my creative outlet, because my profession leaves little room for creativity. I have a wide range of interests and a healthy dose of imagination, both of which I hope to put to good use here. English is actually not my native language, but it's second nature to me. I...