Suzy's Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This looks and smells amazing, Em, thank you." Suzy leaned in and gave Emily a peck on the cheek.

"Oh you're too much, silly. Please, enjoy."

"Being here with you makes me so happy. I know we just got started, but this is the best evening I've had in a long while."

"Oh stop, you. You're making me blush." Emily now leaned in for a kiss and planted it right on Suzy's lips.

Suzy took a bite and smiled at Emily. She was a good cook. Far better than Suzy would ever be. Then again, Suzy's parents never taught her and Emily's mother was a professional chef. Suzy leaned her head into Emily and gave her a snuggle.

"You're the best," Suzy said. Emily just smiled.

They finished their meals almost an hour later, over small talk about the rest of the day. With a second refill sometime towards the end of dinner, they killed the bottle. Suzy grabbed her glass and moved to the sofa, while Emily cleared the plates and joined her half a minute later, after lighting a few candles to set the mood. Suzy wasn't much of a drinker and was definitely feeling the two big glasses of red wine, halfway through the third. Emily was a more casual drinker and could handle quite a bit, two glasses wasn't enough to throw her off.

Suzy cuddled up next to Emily, nestling her head on Emily's shoulder. Emily put an arm around Suzy, resting it on her lower back and pulling her close. Emily turned the TV on and started flicking through Netflix. They settled on a sappy romcom and grabbed the warm blanket that was hanging off the back of the sofa, nudging closer together. Suzy finished her third glass of wine an hour into the movie and put her glass on the coffee table; she was getting tipsy.

Suzy roamed around under the blanket with her left hand, finding Emily's right hand and intertwining their fingers. Turning her head slightly, Suzy nudged her nose into Emily's chest, brushing her bra-covered breast, up towards her neck, before placing soft kisses up the side of her neck, up behind her ear. A gentle nibble of her left ear made Emily turn her head towards Suzy. More kisses from her left cheek towards her mouth, until the two sets of lips met. Whatever attention was still left for the movie was now gone.

Sweet gentle kisses on the lips quickly turned to more engaged french kisses, tongues roaming around, their hands more actively involved. Suzy crawled up, throwing her left leg over Emily's, now straddling her lap, face-to-face, still kissing violently. Emily's hands roamed around Suzy's back and neck, Suzy's left hand behind Emily's head, pulling it closer. Her right hand now unbuttoning the top three buttons on Emily's shirt.

Soft moans were audible through the kisses as Suzy started fondling Emily's breasts, pushing her bra out of the way as much as possible. Emily's hands now taking Suzy's sweater up and over her head, throwing it to the other end of the sofa. Her hands returned to Suzy's back to unclasp her bra, allowing the beautiful perky C-cups to roam free, her small but rock hard nipples presenting themselves.

Suzy's right hand, unable to get Emily's shirt or bra off, now wiggled it's way under Emily's skirt, lifting the front of her knee-length skirt up against her belly. Her fingers snaked in between Emily's soft skin and the fabric of her tights and underwear. She was getting closer to a source of intense heat and her fingers dug deeper. The stretchy fabric easily gave way to Suzy's eager hands as she slightly parted Emily's legs and laid her middle finger gently between the warm folds of Emily's moist pussy.

The frantic french-kissing now stopped as Emily moaned, instead moving onto Suzy's rock hard left nipple. Licking the areola first, before gently nibbling the bud, then sucking hard on the nipple itself. Suzy threw her head back and moaned loudly. She was so distracted that she stopped moving her hand in between Emily's legs. Emily moved to the right tit, repeating the process of gentle nibbles, followed by forceful sucking. Another moan escaped Suzy's mouth as her left hand pulled Emily's head hard into her chest.

Catching Suzy off-guard, Emily lifted Suzy up slightly, before turning ninety degrees left and throwing her flat on her back on the sofa. Emily unbuttoned her shirt completely and threw it off, then removed her bra, freeing her tight B-cups. Suzy, in the meantime, was peeling at the buttons of her jeans, but wasn't making much progress with her shaking hands from the excitement. Emily tugged down her skirt and kicked it off, now kneeling down on the sofa, hanging over Suzy's legs. With the jeans now open, Emily hooked her fingers around the waistband, while Suzy lifted her butt off the sofa. In one swift move, she pulled the pants down and off, panties and socks included.

Now completely bare on the sofa, the gorgeous 21 year old spread her legs, letting the candlelight hit her curves, inviting Emily to come and explore. Emily dove down, tongue first, getting a taste of Suzy's soaking cunt. Emily's left hand went up and started playing with Suzy's breasts, while her tongue did more exploring between those sweet wet lips. Suzy's moans were getting louder as Emily continued and her breathing became raspy.

Emily's tongue soon twisted it's way up towards Suzy's sensitive clit. It was a fiery red color, sensitive as hell. On the first pass of Emily's coarse tongue, Suzy squirmed, hummed and moaned. Smaller twirls around the little bean only made the moaning louder and more frequent. A gradually stronger sucking on the nub drove Suzy wild, Emily let go just in time, trying to postpone the inevitable orgasm.

Her tongue went back down and dipped into the wet mound, lapping up some of the sweet juices and toying with the wet insides. The course texture driving Suzy closer and closer. With a swift move, her tongue went back up to Suzy's sensitive clit. Short little licks with the tip of her tongue seemed to be the magic trick. Emily slipped in two fingers into Suzy's drenched pussy and with two more forceful laps of the little bean, Suzy exploded. Her body bucked and shuddered, her eyes wide open, moaning loud enough for all neighbors to hear, holding her breath for a solid ten seconds while the orgasm hit.

"Oh my GOD, Emmy!" a high pitched voice half-moaned after the rush.

"Hmmmm baby, you like that?" Emily crawled up, pecking her way up until she reached Suzy's lips.

"Am I still alive?" Suzy giggled between kisses, her chest still heaving.

"You look pretty alive to me," Emily jokingly said in between kisses.

"Please promise me you'll do that again some time," Suzy said softly, watching Emily roll off to the side, getting up from the sofa. In an unexpected manouvre, Emily stuck one arm behind Suzy's back and the other under her knees, lifting her naked and spent baby off the couch. Suzy wrapped her arms around her lover's neck and together they stumbled towards the bedroom door. A firm nudge with one foot opened the door wide and the couple walked in. Emily leaned in and softly laid Suzy down on the bed, giving her a long kiss before getting back up. She gripped the waistband of her tights and underwear, the only remaining items of clothing, but her hands were stopped by Suzy's.

"No no no no, my turn," Suzy giggled as she flicked Emily's hands away, sliding off the side of the bed, kneeling in front of Emily. She gripped Emily's slender buttcheeks while nudging her nose into her wet crotch. The underwear was absolutely soaked and the scent was intoxicating. Suzy let out a moan. As if the wine and orgasm weren't enough to get her riled up for round two. Suzy looked up past Emily's soft breasts and looked straight up as she bit her lip. Suzy was extremely horny and judging by the dilated pupils of Emily's beautiful blue eyes, she was too.

Suzy teasingly took her time, gently peeling the tights down Emily's smooth legs. Stepping out with her legs one by one, Suzy removed the soft tights and threw them up on the bed. Her face now once again at crotch height, she gripped the lacy edge of Emily's wet panties with her teeth and started dragging them down, resulting in a soft moan from the now completely naked Emily as the underwear dropped to the floor and she stepped out. Suzy got up and lead Emily to the bed, holding her hand.

Emily laid down on her back and Suzy climbed on top of her, one knee on each side, Suzy's wet labia now spread and leaking onto Emily's belly. Suzy's hands feeling up Emily's smooth skin, softly squeezing the beautiful breasts in front of her, kissing the skin between them. The kisses going up Emily's neck, Suzy's body coming down onto her girlfriends' as their lips met. Suzy took hold of Emily's wrists and moved them up above her head, crossing them and holding them up there with her right hand, as her left hand reached for the previously worn tights.

"Will you be mine?" Suzy whispered into Emily's ear, taking a short break from kissing.

Emily nodded and Suzy wrapped one leg of the tights around Emily's wrists, tying the other end off to the headboard. Hanging over Emily's body to reach that far up, Suzy's left breast was right over Emily's mouth and she took the opportunity to suck hard on the hard nipple.

"Eek! You sneaky..." Suzy shrieked and jumped up, giving Emily a quick jab in the sides. Emily kicked her legs around as Suzy tickled her sides for a few seconds. Suzy then got off the bed.

"Stay put," Suzy demanded as the girls smiled at each other, "please."

Walking back to the living room, she grabbed the two lit candles and walked back, placing them on the nightstand, then turning off the ceiling lights in the bedroom.

"Naw, you're such a romantic, baby," Emily teased.

"Oh hush, you. I'm just setting the mood," Suzy giggled as she wiggled her naked butt to the foot-end of the bed. She climbed on up and gently massaged her way up both of Emily's legs, knees and upper thighs, parting the legs further and further going up.

Emily put her long legs up over Suzy's shoulders as Suzy moved closer and closer to the moist honeypot. Crossing her ankles behind Suzy's back, she had the leverage and opportunity to pull Suzy down further into her crotch. Suzy's arms laid alongside Emily's body, her hands desperately trying to reach Emily's breasts, but alas, her arms were simply not long enough and Emily was in control. Suzy's head was gently but firmly clamped between Emily's strong thighs and her crossed ankles locked Suzy in tight. In her current position, Suzy couldn't help breathing her warm breath over Emily's cleanly shaved pussy. Emily moaned softly. The lack of control due to her bound hands, on top of her control over Suzy's body turned her on immensely.

Suzy stuck her tongue out and dipped the tip into the wetness beneath her. Circling around the opening she took in the intoxicating scent and lapped up any juices she came across. Emily's breathing sounded irregular and gaspy, in between soft moans and groans. With Suzy's tongue busy, breathing had to be done through her nose, the warm air flowing over Emily's clit, further helping her enjoyment. Sticking her tongue further down, she scooped up a fair bit of juice, dragging it up and out of the hole, up the wet slit. Twirling her tongue around the protruding sensitive clit resulted in more squirming and a louder moan.

"Please... baby... please. This feels amazing." Emily moaned, breathing heavy, chest heaving.

Suzy closed her lips around the red nub and squeezed them together hard, then continued by sucking on it. Emily squeezed her legs even tighter and tensed up all her muscles. Her breathing was heavier and heavier, moans now mere seconds apart. Suzy licked and sucked the poor clit relentlessly, the tightness of Emily's thighs clamping down starting to hurt. Emily's moans now loud and clear, her heaving belly now still while she grunted for three solid seconds, moaning loudly and gasping for breath immediately after.

Emily's body shuddered as the orgasm came and went. Suzy didn't stop licking though, she just moved her attention back from the sensitive clit down to the now even wetter cunt. Suzy moved her right arm around Emily's leg and pulled them ever so slightly apart. Wetting her thumb, she started flicking Emily's clit with it. Emily's muscles tightened.

"Suzy baby," deep breath, "I..." deep breath, "I don't know if I," moan, "can take any more."

Suzy hummed 'yes you can', her mouth still planted on Emily's wet lips, poking her tongue back in. Her thumb syncing in rythm with Emily's coarse breathing, slowly picking up pace. Suzy pushed her tongue in deep and lapped up with the tip. Emily squirmed at the touch and let out a loud moan. Both her tongue and thumb now synced in rythm, faster and faster. Emily's moans got louder and louder, ending in a loud scream as she arched her back and exploded. Mere minutes after her first orgasm, she came again, even more violently. The tights came loose from the headboard and Emily swung her hands down, releasing the grip on Suzy's head with her thighs, nudging her head away from her extremely sensitive pussy.

"No more, I beg you," Emily giggled.

Suzy crawled up beside Emily and laid on her side, propping up her head with her right arm. Emily, still riding the rush, trying to catch her breath, humming and moaning in pleasure. Suzy put her left arm across Emily's chest, the palm of her hand cupping her cheek. Suzy leaned her head in and gave Emily a long sweet kiss with her cum covered lips. Finishing the kiss off with a few pecks, Suzy untied the tights from Emily's wrists and laid down on the pillow next to Emily, hugging her and waiting for her lover to catch her breath.

"I love you, Em."

"I love you, too, little minx."

"Mind if I stay the night?" Suzy giggled.

"After this? Hell, Suzy Marie Miller, I want you next to me - no, I need you next to me. You're the first one to ever give me two orgasms in a row." Emily said, butterflies in her stomach, as the rush slowly subsided.

They both crawled under the blanket and Suzy laid her head down gently on Emily's shoulder, snuggling her tightly by placing her left arm and leg on top of Emily. Emily placed her left hand on Suzy's back and gently brushed through Suzy's hair with the other. Within minutes Suzy was asleep, snoring softly.

12