Swagged Out Swinging in NYC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandler shakes and wipes his sweaty face. His limp dick falls out of Kim's flooded booty. "Very, very nice Chandler. You lasted pretty well there. I hope you're not worn out yet. I'm still horny." Kim tells him. Chandler grins... but knows he is worn out. But he also knows what a great day it's been for him so far though. He collapses on the bed and breathes deep, grinning his ass off. Kim laughs, knowing she kept him occupied very nicely... and out of my way.

...

A little later in my bedroom...

My Canadian porn crush, Samantha Mack is rubbing her massive, heavy melons all over my cock. We're on my bed, smoking some reefer, having a nice time, when Gretchen Carlson knocks on my bedroom door. Samantha takes a deep toke and passes to me, softly blowing the smoke all over my twitching meat. I smile at her and softly rub her face.

"Come in." I tell Gretchen. She walks in and is taken aback when she sees Samantha licking all over my huge cock. Gretchen pauses for a moment, not knowing what to say. I help her out.

"Hey Gretchen. What's up? You look beautiful by the way." I look her over. A hot blonde milf from head to toe.

"Umm... I... I just wanted to ask you about something. Padma has me talking to the city about the new garage you want to put in the complex. I..." Gretchen stares at Samantha, as she deepthroats most of my massive rod down her throat. Samantha smiles around my cock, chuckling at Gretchen's staring.

Samantha has one of the most delectable set of lips ever. Her hot pink, wet lipstick starts smearing all over my cock, as her full, thick lips drag slowly across my very thick rod. Gretchen can't take her eyes off of it.

I offer Gretchen the blunt. "Oh no. I can't. I don't smoke. Especially not marijuana... but thank you anyway." Gretchen politely declines.

"C'mon. It will help you relax. Just one toke. Please. For me." I give Gretchen my sweet, puppy dog eyes. She doesn't wanna disappointment me, so she comes over and sits on the side of the bed. I hand her the blunt and Gretchen awkwardly puffs on it. She coughs, gagging at first. I encourage her to relax and try again. She does. She coughs again, but doesn't gag. We share a smile. Gretchen is so beautiful. She's more beautiful in person than she is on TV. I can see why she won Miss America.

Samantha wraps her humongous jugs around my cock and fucks it with em. God, I love that. Samantha hugs her giant titties around my happy shaft, pumping away on it. She drools spit onto my fat head, lubing it for easier fucking. Samantha pumps away with a gorgeous smile. Gretchen watches, as I keep encouraging her to keep smoking. She does, not even coughing anymore.

I run my right hand up her back. Gretchen doesn't object, so I run it back down and squeeze her very nicely shaped milf ass. Once again, Gretchen doesn't object. She's feeling the weed kick in. Gretchen is totally relaxed, watching Samantha fuck my huge cock with her massive melons.

We spend the next three hours on my bed, smoking and introducing Gretchen to the ways of the sexual wild. Sam gives her a beer enema... a first for Gretchen. Sam strapon fucks Gretchen's very tight and firm ass... another first. I piss in Gretchen's ass after I pound it senseless for an hour... one more on the firsts list for my dear, sweet Gretchen Carlson.

Gretchen smokes, as she rides me, while getting double vaginal from me and Samantha. She's got the prettiest pussy outside of Kim's. One more first there. I double fist Gretchen and Samantha's asses at the same time... yeah... another first. Finally, Gretchen drinks my cum, piss and even beer from Samantha's super thick ass from Sam's own beer enema, closing out the firsts for the former Miss America.

"Baby... you're gonna have one long, and very fun tenure here, working for me." I tell Gretchen, as the three of us lay in bed and smoke another fat blunt.

"I know I will daddy. I know I will." Gretchen says, seductively laughing and smiling at me.

Gretchen, Sam and I kiss, our tongues making beautiful, slutty music together. Samantha sucks mine so hard I almost cum again. I lay back and enjoy my beautiful, sex soaked day.

...

"Eat that pussy motherfucker!" Drita pulls Padma's dark hair, as she gorges herself on Drita's clean shaven, super sweet pussy. Padma loves to eat pussy and she's an expert at it. They are in a bedroom in the Staten Island porn house. Padma dropped by to check on the filming. Kay went back to her hotel and Donna is filming the pussy eating spectacular for me to watch later. Spence is drooling all over himself in the corner.

"You like watching that, don't you bitch?" Drita asks Spence, watching him jerk his fat dick, as he sits in the corner gazing intensely at Padma licking Drita out. Drita is loving Padma's mouth on her pussy. Padma sucks Drita's smooth, wet labia, snaking her long tongue up Drita's slick pink insides. Padma softly smacks Drita's engorged clit too... short, soft smacks, over and over.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!" Drita releases into Padma's sucking mouth. Her sweet pussy nut gushes onto Padma's tongue and Padma laps it all up, her moans heavily tinged with extreme sexual satisfaction.

Drita licks her glistening lips, softly biting her tongue in the corner of her mouth, watching Padma lick her clean. She plays with Padma's dark hair and grinds her drenched pussy against Padma's cum craving mouth.

"Get your punk ass over here and fuck Padma, you little weasel." Drita orders Spence. Padma wiggles her ass at Spence, enticingly, as she smiles at Drita, making sure to suck out every sweet drop of pussy nectar in that cumtastic cunt.

Spence hurriedly gets up, almost falling down. He gets behind Padma and rubs his fat crown up and down Padma's slick labia. She shakes her pussy on Spence's cock, moaning her approval of it's girth.

Spence slams up Padma's pussy, slapping her light brown, former supermodel ass, spreading her cheeks, as he watches his fat dick plunge hard up her pink pussy.

"Uhhhhhh... I love your cock Spence. It's so big. Fuck meeeeeeee!!" Padma leans her head back, her gorgeous milf titties rubbing the bed. Her eyes are closed as Spence slams in and out of her cunt. Padma rubs Drita's smooth, supple and tan legs.

Spence grabs a handful of Padma's long, dark hair and pulls it, fucking her silly. His thick white dick powers up that tight clenching, Indian pussy with reckless abandon. Padma squirts all over it, pumping her sweet cream out with sexually charged power.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!! GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK!!" Padma screams out, loving the hardcore pussy plowing Spence is giving her. She dives back down into Drita's pussy, snaking her tongue deep inside those beautifully pink folds, licking her out faster and faster. Drita bites her lips, whimpering in delight at Padma's oral assault on her pussy.

Spence grunts loud, signaling his impending cum. Drita gives him an angry scowl. "You ain't cumming yet motherfucker. You ain't even fucked me yet. Think about baseball or some shit." Drita orders him. Spence has an anguished look on his face, desperately wanting to cum.

Padma cums again, blasting Spence's dick with her pussy cream. He pulls out and relaxes for a second. Spence breathless hard, trying to slow down the rush of sexual excitement barreling towards his piss slit.

Padma doesn't help with that, as she wheels around and sucks on Spence's thumping and throbbing cock. She laughs around his fat dick, as Spence shakes and groans wildly. She signals for Princess Donna to come over. Donna fixes the camera on Drita and moves behind Spence, spreading his cheeks and snaking her tongue up his chubby ass. Spence lurches forward, groaning in anguish, but also grinning from ear to ear.

Donna reaches between Spence's legs, as she rims his ass, and massages his balls. "I can't take this. I HAVE TO CUM!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!" Spence begs for release. Donna and Padma laugh, loving the sexual angst they are putting my cousin through.

"Fuck it.. You might as well let his fucking ass cum. At least he'll last when he fucks me. He fucking better!" Drita tells the girls, laid back on her pillow, smoking a cigarette. Drita rubs her super wet pussy, keeping it ready for that fat dick.

Donna licks out Spence's ass fast, while Padma bobs her head on his fat dick. Her long hair fails around wildly, beautifully. Padma reaches back and plays with Donna's D cups, as she sucks off Spence.

Spence grabs Padma's head and finally unleashes his huge, thick load of jizz into Padma's mouth. Several huge globs of thick semen blast against the back of her throat. Padma swallows most of it, collecting a mouthful to share with Princess Donna.

When Spence stops cumming, Padma sits up and pulls Donna around to her. They kiss, sharing Spence thick semen, drinking it all down eagerly. "God... You have such delicious cum Spence." Padma comments.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm!" Princess Donna agrees. They kiss for another minute, driving Spence crazy, groping each other's gorgeous jugs.

"OK, bitch! Bring that fat dick up here and get going! You better fuck me good too... or I'll chop it the fuck off!" Drita smirks deviously at Spence. She's a ball busting tease of the highest order.

...

Back in my bedroom...

Kim is back from her tour guiding of Chandler. She took a shower, now she's riding my cock, as we share some smoke. My housekeeper, Mob Wives star Renee Graziano is on the bed too, sucking my huge balls, as Kim grinds on my huge dick. Her pussy so expertly grasps and pumps my hard throbbing super dick, working it with her own special, sexually pleasing, magical powers. It feels so good... so does Renee's mouth on my balls. I reach down and fondle her left titty... and reach up and fondle Kim's right titty... as they work me over so perfectly.

I fuck Renee every day. It's a job perk for her... and a fun perk for me. I love her big titties too. I love covering them with my cum, then pissing it off them. Renee does whatever I want. She's a very valuable employee. I pimp her out too. A lot of horny guys out there that wanna fuck a TV star. Renee loves all the dick she gets and I love the money... and her pussy too. Great ass to fuck as well. She takes me balls deep once or twice a day.

"Babe... you have the most perfect cock ever. It makes me feel so good. Sooooooooooooo good!" Kim leans her head back, eyes closed, smoking, as she rides my fat cock, grinding slowly, then quickly bouncing on it. I watch her dark, enticing eyes, as she cums.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Kim screams out in orgasmic ecstasy. She squirts twice in a row, flooding my cock and splattering down onto my balls and into Renee's mouth. Renee sucks on Kim's squirting pussy, and licks my pussy cream coated cock. Kim and I pass the blunt. We both have our eyes closed, loving every second.

...

"POUND IT MOTHERFUCKER!!" Drita being Drita. Ha. Spence plows up Drita's tight clenching, soaked cunt. He's fucking her missionary position on the bed.

Padma and Donna are 69ing on the bed beside them. Spence watches the pussy eating spectacular next to him, as he's drives his fat dick up Drita's cunt faster and harder. Drita wants more, slapping his chubby ass, pulling him all the way into her awesomely talented pussy.

"HARDER BITCH!!" Drita demands. Spence turns his attention to Drita, pounding up her cunt as hard as he possibly can. He power fucks her for thirty minutes straight.

Drita finally cums and Spence smiles, knowing he made Drita cum and also knowing he can now cum. "UHHHHHHHH!!" Spence growls, cumming hard up Drita's super soaked cunt. Drita grabs his face and squeezes it, scowling at him.

"You did good bitch!" Drita smacks Spence's happy face. Spence grins wide and nods, proud of himself.

...

Back on my bed...

Kim and Renee are sharing my cum. They both are laying beside me, their heads in each leg. I pumped my mighty wad into their cum starved mouthed and all over their smiling faces, and I'm enjoying... and filming... them liking each other clean and kissing, swapping my thick, gooey cum.

"You cum is the best thing I've ever eaten babe." Kim always making me smile. Renee deepthroats me, her saliva pouting out onto my cock, balls and crotch. Kim licks it up, then slowly licks my shaft, as Renee sucks it. I just squeeze Kim and Renee's titties and smile. Nothing much more to say. I'm in sexual heaven.

...

Later in Padma's office...

"It went great babe. Mmmmmmm. Spence can fuck. I think we should make a porn movie with him."

"Really?"

"Mmmmhmmmmm. God, I love your cock. UHHHHHHHHH!!" Padma throws her head back and takes my huge rod all the way up her beautifully luxuriant Indian pussy. I'm fucking her, doggy style, bent over her desk. Her caramel tits hanging down, her nipples so hard and throbbing. Padma wants me to get her pregnant, so I'm heading in that direction. My dick slams in and out of her vice like cunt, her juices lubing my rod for speedier drilling.

"I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Padma announces, erupting like a volcano, drenching my invading cock.

"I like that idea baby. Maybe put you in it as his sidekick. SPENCE AND PADMA FUCK THE WORLD. (Laughing). I definitely like that idea. I might put Chandler in it too. Kim told me he fucked her really well. He likes piss too, so he's right up your alley." I slap Padma's smooth, curvy brown ass. I reach under her and roughly fondle her tits, pinching those push, chocolate nipples as hard as I can. Padma loves rough sex. She squirts again.

"Oh my God... I love it too. They can both piss on me. I want you to piss on me first though. Mmmmmmmmmm." Padma says, with a horny smirk on her exotically gorgeous face. I pull out and she quickly drops to the floor. I blast her face and anxiously wide open mouth with my warm yellow stream. I piss so much, it floods her desk and carpet around it. My piss splashes wildly hard on her face, filling her open mouth several times. Padma smiles a very slutty smile at me and happily drinks it all down. She wraps her luscious lips around my fat, pissing crown and sucks the rest out. I can see her throat working hard to gulp down every warm yellow drop.

"Mmmmhmmmmm. Absolutely delicious. Much tastier than the finest wines." Padma remarks, sucking me dry.

I pick her up and sit her on her wet desk. I put Padma's smooth, supple brown legs on my shoulders and slide up her cunt. I look right into her eyes, as I fuck that pussy with intense sexual drive and desire. Padma stares right into my eyes, our mutual lust for one another so thick you can taste it. She kisses me. She also squirts again, as I speed up my assault on her drenched, tight gripping pussy.

I finally unleash my tidal wave of cum, pumping it full blast all the way up Padma's absolutely beautiful, brown landing strip topped pussy. Padma whimpers happily into my mouth, as we kiss. I taste my piss on her tongue. I keep cumming up Padma's pussy, one huge, thick blast of semen after another, impregnating my favorite employee. Padma smiles as we kiss, feeling my seed knocking her up.

"I'm gonna have your baby. Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm." Padma tells me, grinning from ear to ear, softly kissing all over my face. I smile too. I love getting women pregnant, especially really hot ones that I care deeply about, like my dear Padma.

...

Kim checks out the hotel, posing for topless pictures with our guests. She's extremely popular, so everybody wants a pic with my woman. The swingers hotel has been a huge success. It's always packed and always crazy. There are daily... and nightly... parties. We have swingers conventions there too. Sex fun fun fun 24/7.

...

The theme park is also a big success. There's nothing like going up on a ferris wheel, looking out over the New York skyline, while two horny sluts suck you off. Each cart has two hotties that will do anything you want. It's a very popular ride.

We have a sex freaks sideshow too. A woman with three huge tits... a guy with a two foot long cock... another woman with a twelve inch cock and the world's largest vagina... among others. It's awesome. You can fuck them too, if you want.

...

"Where's Chandler?" Monica asks Rachel. They're in the lobby of Swagged Out Tower.

"I don't know Mon. We can go look, I guess. Hey... I wanna check out the freak show again." Rachel tells her best friend. Rachel loves hanging out at the sex freaks show. She's a slutty freak herself, so she feels right at home. She starts fondling Monica's gorgeous breasts through her white turtleneck.

"Wow Monica. You have such beautiful breasts." Rachel tells Monica, staring at them, as she squeezes them.

"Mmmmm. Thanks Rach. So do you." Monica replies, groping Rachel's very perky breasts through her skin tight, red, low cut, short sleeve top.

While Rachel and Monica feel each other up Drita walks by. "Hey, Monica. I saw Chandler going in the sex freaks show. I told him it was freaky as shit, so he was into it." Drita tells Monica.

"Goodie! Let's go." Rachel says, excited to once again check out the freaky ass sideshow. They walk over to the freak show.

Drita shakes her head, smiling. "Freaky bitches." Drita remarks, then she heads upstairs to see me.

...

Drita rides the elevator up to our apartment. She's one of my wives, so she lives with me. It stops on the 8th floor to pickup Harry. He's my executive VP of acquisitions. Harry's in his 60's. Short, fat, and loves to smoke cigars. He also is horny as hell. That last part makes him fit in perfectly with my organization.

"Drita. Always a pleasure to see you my dear." Harry thinks he's charming. He's a cocky old fart.

"Hey Harry. That's a big ass cigar you got." Drita admires Harry's stogey. She's a cigar aficionado too.

"Big and thick... like my cock." Harry laughs, reaching in his pocket and handing a cigar to Drita.

"Yeah... That's what I fucking hear. Ha." Drita chuckles and takes the cigar. Harry lights it for her. They smoke, admiring the aroma and full, deep flavor of the stogies.

"So I guess you can say I've got your fucking cock in my mouth. Ha." Drita playfully teases.

Harry smirks coyly. He unzips his dark gray, pinstriped suit pants and pulls his enormous dick out, letting it hang there. "Yeah... you've got the cigar version in your mouth... not the real one." Harry confidently looks straight ahead and smokes.

"Fuck Harry. You've got one big ass dick motherfucker." Drita stating the obvious. She looks ahead and smokes too.

Harry gets a devious look on his old, fat face. The smoke billows out boldly from his giant cigar. He turns to Drita and confidently smirks, shaking his fat old cock at her.

"Sorry Harry. Bad fucking timing. I'm heading to see my man. Maybe some other time... you pervy motherfucker." Drita smiles deviously, knowing she knocked the air out of Harry's cocky, hot air balloon. As she gets off the elevator, Drita turns to Harry and pulls her top up, flashing him. Her nipples are rock hard and throbbing. She flicks them, looking seductively at Harry. He smirks... and stares... at those gorgeous, firm and large titties.

"Be a good boy, you horny ass motherfucker... and I may let you fuck em next time." Drita pulls her top down and heads off the elevator, feeling real good about getting the best of horny old Harry. She smiles her ass off, strutting down the hall, as she heads up to our apartment.

Poor Harry just shakes his head in disappointment... then confidently smirks again, thinking about the new receptionist at the front desk. His horniness never ceases.

...

Over at the sex freaks sideshow...

Monica is staring at the man with the two foot long cock. She wonders if it's real. She shakes her head, trying to snap out of her massive dick coma. Monica notices her nipples are threatening to rip through not only her white cotton bra, but also her white turtleneck blouse. She wipes her head, sweating profusely. Monica fans her face and looks around, thankful she's alone. She doesn't want Chandler... or anyone else... to see her this flushed staring at the freak.