Swagged Out Swinging in NYC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His absolutely massive cock is hard. It flops wildly as he walks around his roped off area. He's not bothered by Monica's intense stares, because he gets them every day from the other patrons.

Monica wonders, if that thing is real, how would anyone... herself included... get something that humungous inside their holes. "There's no way that thing would ever fit in my ass. No way at all." Monica says to herself. "My pussy? Hmmmm... I don't think so. Well... maybe. I... hmmmm." Monica rubs her chin, thinking, gazing deeply upon that wondrous rod.

"Excuse me... ummm... sir. Is... is that thing... you know... Is that thing... real?" Monica asks the freak, a nervous... yet very inquisitive... look, etched upon her gorgeous face.

The freak ignores her. Monica asks again. "Excuse me. Sir... is that thing... your cock... is that real?" Monica shrugs her shoulders, looking very cautiously at the freak, who's pacing around in his enclosure. He stops. He turns and looks over Monica. His gigantic dick twitches hard.

"Why don't you come find out for yourself, baby?" He gives Monica a sleazy, cocky look. He also shakes his gigantic cock for Monica. It acts like a watch in the hands of a hypnotist. Monica stares at it and becomes entranced. She shakes her head, trying to clear it. Monica can't stop staring at that cock. It's the biggest piece of manmeat she's ever laid her beautiful eyes on. She can't believe it's real.

"I... I... I'm married. I mean..." Monica stammers. She fools around on Chandler all the time, but she couldn't think of anything else to say. Her mind is racing fast. Monica also notices her pussy is dripping wet in her skin tight jeans. Her pussy let's her know that she's gotta find out if that thing is real or not.

Monica looks around once more, then pulls her clothes off, smiling nervously at the freak. She wants that giant dick in her and she's very much hoping it's real.

...

"Does she turn you on Chandler?" Rachel asks Chandler, whose gawking at the woman with the foot long cock and world's largest pussy.

"Huh? Uhhh... yeah I guess." Chandler tries to play it cool. Rachel isn't fooled.

She walks up behind him and reaches around him, grabbing his hard cock in his pants. Rachel licks Chandlers neck and softly bites his ear lobe, gently tugging on it. Chandler closes his eyes, so turned on by Rachel... and the freak in front of him.

Rachel unzips Chandlers pants and pulls out his thick cock. "Mmmmmmm. So nice and hard for me. Kim told me you're freaky. Good." Rachel says in her sexiest, most temptuous voice. She wraps her hand around his meaty shaft and slowly jerks Chandler's cock. He's leaning his head back and mumbling. Rachel giggles and continues biting and pulling on his ear.

"Oh my God Rach. Your hand feels so good." Chandler remarks, a glazed over look of pure goofy pleasure on his face.

Rachel motions for the freak to come over. She walks up to Chandler and kneels down, licking his thick meat. Chandlers cock twitches violently. She lightly bites the fat crown, chewing on it, licking all around it.

Rachel pulls Chandlers pants off and kneels behind him. She spreads his cheeks, then dives in licking his anus. Rachel gives Chandler a world class rimjob, as the freak deepthroats his entire, rock hard dick.

"OH... Oh my God!... I... oh yeahhhhh." Chandler grins his patented goofy Chandler grin. The freak stands up and turns away from Chandler, bending over. She grabs Chandlers thick meat and guides it into the slick abyss that is her gigantic pussy. Chandler grabs the freaks hips and slams up that fat ass cunt. His dick feels lost in the massive hole, so Rachel helps him out. She reaches her arm between his legs and slides her fist up the massive, slick cunt. Her hand and Chandler's cock both fit easily in the giant pussy.

Chandler Ooooh and Ahhhhs, as Rachel's hand rubs against his cock, as he plows that massive pussy with everything he has, his face contorted in pleasure.

Rachel really turns up the heat on Chandler when she grabs his cock in the freak's pussy and jerks it. Chandler can't believe she can do that. He grins happily, slamming his hips against the freaks huge ass.

Rachel moves around the front of the two and starts sucking off the freak, who's moaning wildly from the cock and fisting job Chandler and Rachel are doing in her pussy. Rachel leans her head back towards Chandler and sucks about half of the freaks huge dick down her throat. She continues to jerk off Chandler in the freak's pussy. Rachel and Chandler work in tandem, fucking and fisting the freak silly.

Rachel feels the freak's huge cock throb in her throat and feels the rush of watery cum that pops out. Rachel drinks the slimy cum, twisting her mouth on the cock as she sucks it, licking underneath it.

Rachel also feels Chandler's cock jump in her hand. She jerks it faster in the freak's insanely large hole. The freaks splatters Rachel's hand and Chandler's cock with a tidal wave of pussy cum. The extra lube makes Rachel's hand fly up and down on Chandler's hard fucking cock. He pumps his load of jizz into the freak, slamming his hips hard into her ass, as the cum blasts out of his cock.

Rachel jerks all of Chandler's cum out, then pulls his cock out of the gigantic pussy, her hand and arm is dripping with a mixture of the freak's pussy cum and Chandler's as well. Rachel slides back to Chandler and engulfs his slimy, cum dripping cock. "Mmmmmmmmm." Rachel is delighted with the combined cum taste. She sucks Chandler's slimy cock clean, then licks the enormous pussy right in front of her face clean as well.

"THAT WAS FUCKING HOT RACH!...and miss freak... Sorry, I don't know your name. Both of you were great though." Chandler chuckles.

"Diane. My name's Diane." The freak says, in her husky voice.

"It was a pleasure Diane. I..." Chandler shuts up when Rachel deepthroats him, her saliva pouring out of her mouth. Rachel fucks his cock with her mouth, then pulls off of it.

"Yes it was Chandler. You and I can continue this later. I want your cock in my ass. I want you to oiss in it, like you did Kim's." Rachel playfully winks up at Chandler. Chandler grins ecstastically. It's been a helluva fun day for him so far... and he knows Rachel will make it even better later.

...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Monica screams out, as the freak's two foot long cock blasts up her formerly tight pussy. He's holding her in his arms, as Monica bounces wildly on his gigantic manmeat. She's smiling from ear to ear, loving the pussy destruction she's getting... and also loving the fact that yes... the cock is real. Monica's perky and firm C cups are pressed firmly against the freak's hairy chest. She squirts again... the sixth time.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Monica holds the freak around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist tightly. She smiles as excitedly as she ever has, as she blasts that ridiculously huge dick with her very sweet pussy cream.

Monica feels the freak tremble and immediately prepares herself for his impending cum. She's pleasantly shocked by the immense volume of cum that jets out of that gigantic cock, into her super slick twat. Rope after rope of thick seed blasts out, drenching and flooding Monica's cunt. The freak keeps cumming, a seemingly endless amount of semen pumping out into Monica's super stuffed, wrecked pussy.

The cum pools around the freak's feet, semen pouring out of Monica's flooded, cum dripping cunt, as they kiss. "That was so amazing. Oh my God." Monica hugs the hairy freak, calming her overly excited self. She smiles, loving the wrecked feeling arising from her pussy. She wonders though... "that thing wouldn't actually fit in my ass would it?" Monica asks herself, a coy smirk on her face, biting her bottom lip.

She might just have to try and find out later. Monica closes her eyes and relaxes, smiling happily, her arms wrapped around the freak's neck, as he holds her in his hairy arms. She's very much looking forward to the future anal adventure with that gigantic piece of manmeat. Monica is a very adventurous soul after all.

...

"Who's your daddy bitch? Tell me!" I slap Drita's super firm ass, as I pull her long, dark blonde hair, pounding the fuck out of her pussy from behind. She's bent over the couch, shaking her ass on my huge dick, driving me fucking sex crazy.

"YOU ARE BABY!! YOU FUCKING ARE JAMES!! YOU'RE MY DADDY!! I'M YOUR BITCH!!" My girl Drita screaming in orgasmic bliss. She cums all over my huge ass cock, and I keep slamming up her super slick, super smooth, bald pussy.

I reach under Drita and roughly fondle her big, heaving titties. Drita looks back at me and licks her lips, smiling so slutty. I pound that pussy, owning it, in and out with my huge cock, stretching it wide and plunging all the way. I squeeze that big tits so hard, they turn red, and Drita moans uncontrollably, so sex drunk with pleasure.

We fuck for another hour. Drita rides me, slapping me, pinching the fuck outta my hard nipples, as she bounces all over my cock. She does a handstand on the floor and I pound her out that way, piledriving her sweet, pink pussy over and over, her head rubbing the carpet.

Drita floods me with her sweet nectar, cumming repeatedly. I cum blast her pussy, then we drink some Cristal... and I doggy style bang her awesome ass. Drita loves anal sex. She craves it. I pound her booty at least twice a day, everyday.

I piss up her tight clenching ass, then pull out and piss down her throat. Drita smiles up at me, as she gulps down my huge, warm, yellow load.

Drita pisses all over my cock, cussing at me, smiling so sexy. She slams down on my cock and rides me, as I lay on the floor, her big, firm titties jiggling like crazy. I pinch and twist her hard, thick, rubbery nipples, loving the look of pained pleasure on Drita's face.

She drinks my second load of cum, her beautiful eyes glued to mine the whole time she gobbles down my thick, gooey load.

I love Drita. She and I have a special bond. We're sexual soulmates. She's just as kinky as I am. Ha. I fucking love that.

...

Kim and Padma put on a very nice show for the hotel guests, in the ballroom. They strap on fuck each other in the ass, while the swingers film it and cheer them on. They give out blowjobs to the two winners of the raffle we had. We have them all day long. Everything from blowjobs and anal fucks to milk enemas, blowbangs and bondage orgies. My swingers hotel is very, very popular and we reward our clientele accordingly.

Rachel, Chandler... and Monica... all continued their freaky fun from earlier. Yes... Monica did take that two foot cock up her ass... and loved every fucking second of it.

Just another day at Swagged Out Tower. Sex, fun and more sex. If you're in NYC and you're a swinger... or just horny... check us out... and bring money. Ha. Sex sells... and nobody sells it better than me.