All Comments on 'Swallow Our Cum!'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9over 16 years ago
Hot and creative!

Very hot, very creative. I liked the way all the characters were well delineated; not an easy feat. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY PERVERTED VERY SICK AND VERY WEIRD

NO MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Insiprational!

Awesome, more more.

tboneturner666tboneturner666about 16 years ago
Terrific Story!!

I had read some of your work somewhere else, and I'm glad I finally found you again. I extremely like your lit!!

chrissy_tellerchrissy_telleralmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I was hard from the first paragraph on. Great story. What happens next?

VFPANTIES69VFPANTIES69over 10 years ago
Hot story

What a wonderful idea-----swallow cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like spit

I liked when she spit the cum in his face. That was so nasty and mean. Those two things get me going: nasty and mean. Ernesto is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More?

Will there be more to this story? I thought it was written really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Time Cum

It was time to show the public the new me.All in black corset thong stockings sheer top short red skirt red heels.Wig full make up bright red lips and nails.Off to the adult theater to find my first load of cum.I walked around passed booths with glory holes.Passed padded tables and benches with chairs.Me sucking cocks and one fucking another cross dresser.As i walked passed a booth a pair of hands grabbed me pulling me in .pushing me to the floor pushing his cock deep in my mouth and down my throat.He started to fuck my throat and mouth.He told me i was a good girl and he was going to feed me loads of his cum for me to swallow.He filled my throat mouth with loads of cum.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

A very nice story, about a fantasy weekend with six diverse people. I like short stories like this, with lots of sucking and fucking in nearly each paragraph!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous