Swallowing Her Way to Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Caleb, there is no issue with any of the women in our office, not that they have raised with me. But let me get to the point." and I took a deep breath before starting the proposal "So here is the problem, Caleb, I have a wife who has a medical need. A unique medical need. She has been swallowing my cum nightly as it helps her lose weight. She wants to continue this, but I need a day or 2 of rest between sessions if I'm going to be able to produce. In other words, she has drained me dry and I cannot even get an erection."

He reclined back in the sofa, crossed his leg and pointed his finger at me. "Well Mr. Arthur, you do have a problem. So you want me to give you a jar of my jism for her to drink once a week? I have a lot and I'm sure I can give you what you need."

"Unfortunately, it sounds like it has to be fresh, right from the source, no exposure to air for it to be effective. So I would need you to meet after work, at my house, and ejaculate directly into her mouth. Just beat yourself, aim and fire. You have the picture?" As I kept my eyes on him to see what his reaction is, it was obvious he was considering my proposition.

I could see Caleb was thinking as he looked up at the ceiling "It'll cost her, I don't to something like this for free."

"How about $50 a shot" I offered up as my initial compensation.

"Nah, no way, I think $75 is more reasonable, and that means just arrive, beat myself, orgasm, squirt and leave. No cleanup, no emotion, no commitment." And I replied "exactly".

When I could see he was receptive, I made a suggestion "Okay let say Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I'll fill in the rest of the days on my own. Then I don't have to tell you, this has to remain very private, just between you and me. If I hear any gossip, see any, that sexual harassment thing will become very real. I'm sure there is a woman in this office who is disappointed you are not attending to her enough, and would be happy to make a complaint."

"I understand Mr. Arthur, you got your ways, and I assure you everything will remain private. Nobody will know our secret, nobody will know your wife is going to be drinking my cum. But if that is what she needs, she will be getting a quality product, and a mouthful at that. See you Monday night, I will be there 6 o'clock."

"6 o'clock that is, Caleb" and then I added "by the way, I'll be there also so don't be surprised"

"Uhhhh-wee, a ménage a trois. This might not be as much work as I thought."

*******************

When I arrived home, Melissa noticed that I was smiling. And she responded with a smile, as she understood that the plan was in place. This was not her typical smile, but one that suggested she had a plan for me. It was Friday night, but before I talked any further, she came up to me, unzipped my pants, reached down in my briefs and liberated my cock out of my pants, her long soft strokes soon had me fully erect. I could see the Fluff next to her, and she applied the thick coat of marshmallow, and then started to fellate me. It still felt good, but there was a certain degree of numbness. She could just above get the whole thing in her throat without gagging, even without her numbing spray. Her talents were being developed, as she employed her newly discovered creative movements with her tongue.

As she sucked on my dick, I laid out the agreement. "I spoke with this coworker at work today, and he has agreed to be my surrogate Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He will come to the house, and he agrees to masturbate until he ejaculates in your mouth. No physical contact needed, purely serving the role to supply your need of fresh semen." I paused, as I knew this might come as a surprise as we have had absolute fidelity in our marriage. "I really want to give you what you need, but cannot produce every night. You see how my stream is weakening, you have drained me and I just cannot produce it fast enough."

I was surprised, as she stopped sucking on my dick, retreated from her activity and answered almost immediately "I guess that would be okay, I am doing really well and I do not want to reverse course at this point. And I could tell some nights you had some difficulty producing enough cum. I hope he is... Healthy, if you know what I mean."

"I will make sure before Monday. I think you like him, he is very popular in the office." I added.

"You know Arthur, I have never cheated on you, but I guess if he just ejaculates and I do not touch his cock, it is just a necessary evil." As she tried to rationalize what she was going to do. "Are you going to be there? That might be a little creepy."

"He is going to be coming to our house, so I may be hanging around, but I will not l watch. You can use the bathroom on the first floor and I remain upstairs."

She thought for a while as if she was planning out the encounter in her mind. "Yeah, that will work, I don't want to use the bedroom, which is just too intimate. The bedroom is for us." She gave me a kiss, her tongue seductively entangled with mine. Surprised, yes I was at her prompt acceptance.

*************************

It had been a month, when Caleb came to my desk at work

"Here is the bill for my first month of services." And then he added in a more serious vein than I have ever seen him. "You know, I really respect Melissa and what she is trying to do to lose the weight. There are not very many women who would subject themselves as she has. "

I wondered when he said that, if he was keeping to the bargain. I have heard he is very well endowed. "I am glad you understand, Caleb. There have been no complaints from Melissa so you must be treating her very well. I have some late nights at work coming up, so I am going to plan them on the evenings you will be there. Can I trust you?"

"Of course you can Arthur, I am not going to fuck your wife, this is a business endeavor and I am treating it as such." I thought about what he said, about it being a business. I could see the way Caleb was dressed, no longer dirty jeans, no longer leather vest, but now in a pullover and trouser, very tight trousers.

*************************

Exactly on time, Caleb brought the bill the following month. As I carefully perused the bill, Caleb said to me in an off-handed casual way "everything's been going perfect, and you know that woman really knows how to give head." And he continued "And that trick of yours, applying fudge sauce really helps Melissa get over her reluctance."

I looked at him, shocked by what he had just told me. He also saw my face, and he immediately knew he had misspoken, revealing some secrets that maybe they had agreed to keep to themselves. I spoke to him, wanting to know more precisely what was going on. "I thought the arrangement was that you would ejaculate into her mouth, but from a distance, not that she would suck it out if you."

"Sorry Arthur, but a couple of times, I missed my mark when I was beating myself and the cum splattered on her face. I cannot help it, when I stroke my dick, I do not have precise control over the direction of the stream."

"So how many times have you had, you know, real oral sex?"

I could tell he would avoid this question. "You know she is doing this for you Arthur, she wants to look as she did 20 years ago, to make you excited when you see her. It is working, so don't get all bent out of shape. You have taught her how to enjoy sucking your dick, and putting hot fudge was a stroke of genius if I say so myself."

"She uses marshmallow on me." as I corrected him.

"I guess the first time, she went to my kitchen, and the fudge was available so she made a substitution, that is all it is, not that she likes fudge better than marshmallow. And she doesn't like me better than you, she is in complete love for you. She tells me that every evening we meet."

I looked over the bill, and there was one date, November 11, when I knew Caleb had been out of work for an illness. That was a Friday.

"Hey, you are charging me for November 11 when you were out of town, I don't understand."

Caleb would no longer look at me directly. I figured he was trying to short change but he answered instead "Zeb took my place, but just once, and he only ejaculated into her mouth, she did not suck him off, if you were worried about that."

"Hey Caleb, you really should have had my permission to do that, I am paying the bills. And it's my wife." I wanted him to know that despite the acts that were being performed, my wife was not turning into a slut.

"You know I am sacrificing as well, Melissa demands a full load. There is no outside activity, no masturbation. You should be thanking me, profusely, rather than being picky about my substitute for one night. And I know Zeb, he is clean and Melissa told me he produced a huge load, more than she could possibly swallow. I guess Zeb has not had much sex recently."

I paid him, cash, and he counted the bills. "Thank you, pardner" he said mimicking a western twang. "And just for your information, I have spoken with several of my other buddies and they are all in, if you want a break. Melissa says some nights you are just not up to the task. These are all I can vouch for, and have good aim, so there would be no cocksucking. That is intended just for me...... and you."

I confronted Melissa that evening after she had received her daily needs, but in a pleasant way, not argumentative.

"Yes Arthur, Caleb has been using one of his friends to supply my needs. But I have only sucked on you and Caleb. The other guy, he just met me briefly and masturbated into my mouth. I didn't think you would mind, I knew you were getting tired and Dickie needed a rest."

"I just wish you would have told me so I was not taken by surprise when I met with Caleb. And he also told me about the chocolate sauce. That was a shocker for me as well."

"I just figured you knew, I have not been calling on you anywhere as frequent, and you know the last week you have not had to produce at all. Do you miss me? It seemed so tonight. Mmmm, a nice big load, my hunk. "

"Well, maybe. Maybe we can just fuck some night after you have had your dose. I'd like that." I told her.

*******************************

I had to be gone for a week, business trip of course. I had checked with Caleb, and in his own in the inimitable told me "do not worry Arthur, we have your days away covered, we will not let Melissa slide backward." It was becoming apparent to me that Caleb had recruited new candidates. "Please, Caleb, take care of Melissa while I am gone." I said to him. "And you know the rules, she can only actually suck on your dick, you know, because of your poor aim." And with that Caleb added "and you too, a party of 2 so to speak. The rest of them know they can just shoot their load, no other interaction. I have selected each one of them, and I insist that they understand this is a job, and I intend for them to do it correctly. We actually test each candidate, have them masturbate onto a bull's-eye target to make sure they can hit the smallest of circles." Just the thought of that made me snicker, but I could see in Caleb's eyes that he was envisioning a business to guarantee his future.

I returned after my week away, to find Melissa waiting at the airport in our car. I must admit, after 6 weeks she looked fantastic, her figure had returned and she was exercising regularly as well as her "dietary supplement" as she called it. Her breasts were always full even after she lost weight when I arrived home. She was wearing my favorite outfit, a leather short skirt, shiny nylons, a loose-fitting blouse, with those full crimson lips. Her charcoal eye shadow accentuating her lids, and eyeliner highlighting her sexy green eyes.

As we walked together into the house, she spoke "I have a surprise for you Arthur, as I am sure you wondered why this hiatus lasted as long as it did. Let's eat some dinner before the revelations."

We had a delicious steak dinner and she had placed candles to create a somewhat mysterious mood in the room. She was squirming in her seat throughout dinner so I knew this was an important event for her. I had seen some charges from "Adam and Eve" so I know she had been shopping, and initially I thought it was just the anaesthetic spray.

After dinner, with wine and hand we retired to our bedroom and she jumped on the king-size bed. I sat in the lounge chair in the corner of the room as I would like to watch her tease me in preparation for what I assume to be manly responsibility to provide her that necessary dose of my cum. It did not take long, as she bent over as if she was picking up clothes on the floor, and when she sat on the edge of the bed, she rubbed her thighs covered with the shiny crotchless pantyhose. At this point typically, she would relieve my cock from the confines of my pants, and let me watch her as she put her ruby lips over the head of my dick.

"Come on Paul, get undressed." An unexpected command from Melissa. But I followed her instructions, as she walked around the room dimming the lights. She had pulled back the sheets on my side of the bed, an obvious invitation. She slowly removed her blouse, which revealed a purple lace demi bra. She knows this is my most favorite color. This was followed by her skirt, and high heels. She knows I like the feel of the shiny nylons on my dick, so she climbed into bed next to me as she rubbed her legs over my body.

We kissed passionately, our tongues intertwined. Then, she took out a tube of a gel like material, put some on her hand and started to stroke my cock. I assume that this was a new potion that she had purchased to flavor her mouth when extracting my manly juices with her sucking. She applied it very generously, and my cock grew even harder, longer and thicker. She then maneuvered herself on her haunches over my pelvis.

Reaching down, she elevated my cock to be perfectly straight and upright, and then very gradually, lowered herself so that the opening of her anus met the head of my cock. I could see a bit of trepidation in her eyes, followed closure in anticipation. She held this position as of contemplating what it might feel like when I penetrate her virgin asshole. Then, firmly, she started to apply pressure and I could feel her sphincter open oh so gradually. It seemed like it might take forever, or she might decide against it but then, I could feel my cock head firmly implanted in her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Arthur, I never knew." her voice trailed off into a whisper. "Can you feel me relaxing, accepting you? I feel so naughty. You never thought...... did you?" She gradually lowered herself down the slippery shaft until I was completely within her. Her butt was now resting on my pelvis as she readjusted to a kneeling position rather than squatting. The tightness of her sphincter around the shaft was exquisite. She started to move up and down using her knees as a hinge. She reached under the sheets, and pulled out a purple gel vibrator with a small rabbit, and turned it on, filling the room with a quiet but distinct home. She leaned backwards, her eyes still closed and inserted this purple marvel into her vagina.

Despite the novelty of the sex act, she was learning with each stroke how to move up and down in a smooth but deliberate motion. I watched her, her face intent on her efforts increasing the pace, but she never allowed me to exit her portal. Each stroke, leaving my head within her, then reversing and engulfing my entire cock in her rectum. The hmmm from the vibrator now sounded more like a rhythmic harmonica. It took only 10 or 15 strokes, and I unloaded into her.

As soon as she felt me ejaculating, she quickly rolled over, leaving my rigid cock suspended in air. She reached to the bed stand, pulled out a stainless steel butt plug with a circular red stone on the other end. She started to manipulate it into position, so as to replace me with this glistening protuberance.

"I cannot lose any, I need to keep it in there." she spoke in a lustful voice. Just as she touched the plug to her anus, the results of the vibrator came to fruition, and she let out a scream followed by intense jerking, like a uncontrolled seizure. There was no question that she was having an orgasm. It lasted almost a minute. I watched as she continued to manipulate the plug and press it into place in her anus as she simultaneously shook in an orgasmic fury of activity.

With the butt plug in place, the vibrator still humming beside her in the bed, she lied by my side, obviously spent physically from her sexual activities. We said nothing to each other, but she took her index finger and made imaginary doodles over my chest. We laid side by side, face to face and kissed each other passionately. "You pulled out the vibrator, I haven't seen that for years. I felt the vibrations at the same time that tight sphincter was pulling on my shaft which was the most stimulation I have ever had. "as I asked her, curious why she wanted double penetration.

She replied softly "I needed my orgasm if I was going to let you fuck me in the ass. And I didn't think anal was going to do it. The butt plugs I tried really didn't give me the same sensation compared to fingering my clit. So I tried it a few days ago, the butt plug and the vibrator and it really made me feel supersexy and I came almost immediately. I knew I had to do it again, with your cock in my ass, not that black plug."

After about a half hour, she whispered in my ear. "Come with me Arthur, let us get you cleaned up."

She grabbed my cock, now soft, and got out of bed, pulling me to the shower in our ensuite bathroom. As I followed her, I could see the red jewel between her cheeks, and the muscles of her buttocks seductively holding it in place. Such a sexy appearance, I repeated to myself "This is Melissa, wow.". Just the sight of her backside was enough for my cock to swell. Her walk was funny, altered by the butt plug I assumed, but so damn seductive even in the few steps to the bathroom.

She turned on the water, one stream aimed on my back, another from the wall aimed at my pelvis. She took the bar of soap, applied it liberally, thoroughly cleaning my cock using both hads. It was now rigid, brought on by the appearance of that jewel and the application of the slippery soap.

She looked at my cock as she held it between her 2 fingers, staring intently as if talking to a pet. "You did very well tonight Dickey, and you delivered your package just as intended. Now your cum has to spend some time inside me."

"Melissa, when did you figure out that depositing by semen into your rectum would be effective?" I asked her.

She did not look up at me, but continued to stare at my rigidity. "Now Dickey, I with emphasis am going to need you to repeat this every week. And also said with emphasis your owner is going to have to be a good boy, because I need a full package so they will be no masturbation between times."

I looked down in her face, those crimson lips that were so erotic when they wrapped themselves around my cock. The way she had learned to suck precisely when I ejaculated into her throat, so as to extract every drop of the potion she needed to continue to lose weight.

"How long do you need to keep the plug in place afterwards." I asked her.

"That is my secret, but you will know. You noticed the other day in the store and asked me if I it hurt my ankle as you said I was walking differently. You remember that?"

"You mean you had that plug in place when we were in the store?" I replied, genuinely inquisitive .

She chuckled to herself and then answered "Yes, silly. Not this one, but one of my butt trainers. What do you think, you can just have anal sex without any preparation whatsoever? Nosiree she must have picked that up from Caleb, I thought, it requires some training to be able to relax and to accept your cock pleasurably for you and me."