Swallowing Her Way to Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, the streams of water from the shower still beating on our naked bodies.

As she looked in my eyes, for the first time, she reached around my back, and pressed her index finger, still soapy and slippery, in my anus. "And will have to train you for an occasional plugging. What is good for the goose is good for the gander." I have heard that phrase before but more applicable to domestic chores around the house.

We stepped out of the shower, into the bedroom after drying with a large fluffy towel. She put her hands on me, she sat on the bed as I faced her. Then, she pulled out from underneath the bed an item, shiny and stainless steel, "if we're going to do this method, I have to make sure you have a full tank each week. That is not too much to ask is it?" And with that she started to insert the stainless steel cock cage around my dick. Then she manipulated the locking apparatus behind my scrotum. There was a little lock, which she adeptly clicked in place. "So this should keep your apparatus rested for when it is needed a week from now. You can still pass your pee, but it is just a helpful reminder that they will be no masturbation or other forms of self-satisfaction."

"And I will keep the key in a special place, so do not worry that I might lose it." Melissa added as she left the room, plug in place but otherwise naked.

Epilogue

I am happy to say that Melissa reached her goal of losing 25 pounds. She is much happier now, and our marriage is great. She did stop the anal sex when she hit her goal. I was unaware, until she told me, of the time she spent in personal hygiene and rectal care but I know she does not regret it. She eventually admitted that after anal sex, she had to wear the butt plug for 6 hours which she said was "a little much". She spends more time now kneeling over my face for cunnilingus. Whenever she wants some attention, she calls out "payback time" which I assume means retribution for the number of times she sucked my cock. She keeps her pussy shaved smooth, like a baby's bottom. She tells me it increases her sensitivity to my tongue, and I do not mind either. And I think I am loosing a few pounds as well...whats that all about??

Occasionally, something she never would have done in the past, she tells me she wants a facial. She strokes me, aiming my ejaculation at her face. She smiles expressively when streams of my cum run down her forehead and cheeks. I think she does this as a way of proclaiming "Go ahead, waste that cum, because I succeeded."

I am happy for her, she did purchase a strap on and she tried it on me but I didn't undertake the method of training set of butt plugs that she bought for me. She said was necessary to make the plugging comfortable and exciting. The apparatus hangs in my closet as Melissa refuses to throw it out. Whenever I try, she says "maybe someday you will gain weight and we can turn the tables."

As far as Caleb, he and Melissa meet on a weekly basis. Melissa now is an online facilitator for women who wish to attempt this method of weight loss. Caleb has a stable of men who he refers to as his pitchers that he has carefully screened. "They gotta pass the doc's physical, ya' know." he told me. When he talks in the café with Melissa, he uses baseball analogies referring to his employees as his team. As he puts it "the pitchers deliver their load. I divide them into starters, using a baseball analogy, as they can only be called upon every fourth day to maximize their delivery. The other group I call the bullpen, as I only use them at the tail end. And I am the designated hitter, on call when one of my boys is unavailable at the last minute." And then he added "you know, those guys in the bullpen can never be called up as a starter, that would be a PR nightmare and losing proposition for my clients." He also had another secret that he revealed. "Cinnamon, a fucking miracle, the women love to swallow cum when the pitcher has been eating cinnamon. You ought to try it on Melissa, she told me she would be anxious to try it. " He also added "my pitchers are on a strict diet, honey, fruits, cinnamon. Whatever it takes to please the client, and when they taste the cum from one of my pitchers, they say it's like swallowing creamy yogurt. I've read that in the reviews."

And that is where Caleb really amazes me. He developed a cock cage, much like the device Melissa used on me, but the lock is bluetooth controlled. His pitchers are required to use the device between encounters, and it can only be unlocked when Caleb gives the client the code for their cell phone. This also allows the client to see when the last encounter was so she is reassured she was getting a full load. As Caleb puts it "quality and quantity, guaranteed." It also simplifies the payment system as he collects the fee and gives the woman the code for the night. Each pitcher's performance can be reviewed on line by the client or they can choose the pitcher they want. He actually has applied for a patent, believe it or not. Of course, he did not develop this himself, he told me "Billy Beane is a wonder with performance statistics." In keeping with his baseball analogy. I assume this was a reference to Billy Beane, as in the movie "Moneyball". So between the pair of them, the business is going gangbusters, I must say. Melissa returns almost every day from our postal box with a letter thanking her for her support in achieving some remarkable weight losses, up to a hundred pounds. Caleb still works in the office delivering mail, but when he leaves at night, he now climbs into his new EV Hummer and salutes me with a smile as he passes.