Swallowing Her Way to Success

Story Info
Melissa recruits her husband to meet her dietary needs.
8.5k words
3.55
26.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in the door after my day at work, I heard my wife, Melissa, crying. It sounded as if it was coming from the bedroom of our home. Melissa and I have been married for 7 years, and it has been a happy marriage. But, she can be emotional at times.

As I peeked through a small crack in the bedroom door, I saw her standing at the mirror, her back to me but her image in the mirror visible. She was dressed in a pair a Capri pants that I didn't recognize so I assumed they were a new purchase she had made. She wore a bra but no blouse. I didn't see her face in her reflection as it was angled slightly downward, positioned primarily to facilitate dressing in the morning

I opened the door fully with some trepidation, "What's wrong, Hon?" I inquired. I am not sure she knew I had even come home yet. She turned her head, her eye mascara make-up smeared from tears that were obvious as they streaked down her face in those telltale lines of sorrow.

"Look at me. Arthur, I'm just fat. Just call me fat because that's what I am. And when I put on these capri pants......., I look like a beached whale."

I try to placate her during her time of distress, but both she and I both knew that this was true. Wearing the capri pants only emphasized her bulky thighs, and her tummy which flopped over her belt at her waist. She had been gaining weight over the last 7 months especially, but has been creeping up for several years.

When we were first married, she was extremely shapely which made her so desirable I could not keep my hands off her. And, oh, how she would tease me, endlessly. Her legs were trim, her buttocks firm, stomach flat and muscular. She would dress to excite me wearing skirts well above her knees, and those legs always glistening in a pair of glossy suntan pantyhose that she knew drove me crazy with desire. She would choose only the sexiest of bras, lacey, deep cut cleavage, abbreviated cup and brief, colorful thong panties always a thong, the back pulled tightly between her cheeks.

But those days were only a memory, like the memory of a favorite centerfold in the old Penthouse magazine days (we all have a centerfold hidden away somewhere to help culminate a satisfying masturbation). She has tried multiple diets, and continued attending the gym, but her frustration culminated today. Her appearance in the new pair of capri pants brought the realization to a head.

"Nothing works Arthur, nothing will make me shapely as I was when we married. I feel so embarrassed by the way I look, I don't want to leave the house. When I go to the gym, I know everybody is staring at me, whispering and snickering." She looked back at the mirror, adjusted the waist of her pants. She looked at me with this somber look. "Do you still love me Arthur?". Melissa continued to sob, and I was left speechless, but concurred silently that her appearance has made her physically less desirable.

As I said we had been married for 7 years, and while she was preoccupied with her style and attractiveness early on, often teasing me with her dress but, our sex life was anything but adventuresome. Typical missionary sex once a week, no more no less. She was never attracted to oral sex, and when I went down on her pussy, she would grab my ear firmly, twisting it as she pulled me back up from between her thighs. And anal, that was unthinkable. She had one of those very intricate triple treat vibrator by her bedside in the dresser, but I had never seen her use it. I smelled it occasionally to see if I detected a whiff of her female aroma, but encountered the smell of her perfumed soap instead. I checked once, the batteries were absent. It was probably a purchase she had made early on and it has remained in her drawer since.

She was right, now she became more plump, her physical desirability had faded, even to where I was contemplating some video sex as a diversion, despite its artificiality .Then, in a sudden fit, she tore off the new clothes that she had just purchased, threw the pants on the floor, and flopped back on the bed in her mommy briefs and full figure bra. "If I can't lose weight, I'm just going to kill myself. I don't deserve to live like this." The extent of her distress now was more evident.

"Will work on it together, I know you can do it." I said with a reassuring voice, but knowing that I had no new ideas.

*******************

It was 2 weeks later, and nothing had changed. She was crying almost every night when we went to bed as she donned her flannel nightgown. She didn't even want to cuddle in response to my reassurance. "You're lying, Arthur, you're fucking lying and I hate it." This was followed by the inevitable question in a soulful voice, "do you still love me, Arthur?" She remained isolated each night, not even a kiss before she turned on her side and fell asleep

Then, about 10 days later, she crawled into bed nude. No cuddling in a fetal position which has been her usual evening repose. As for me, I was reading my book which now preoccupied my bedtime hours. I was taken aback by her warm physical presence in bed.

Then I felt her hand on my cock. Her grip was soft, weakly grasping my flaccid member. I know something had changed, for her to actually initiate sex is unheard of. It was too early for there to be any noticeable change in her weight so I was unsure of her motive. Did she just feel obligated after a 4 week abstinence? I felt my growth in my cock as she dragged her fingernails over the shaft and squeezed her thumb and index finger surrounding the edge of my head.

Melissa snuggled up to me, a waif of perfume now obvious as it hung in the air above us. In a barely audible low voice, she spoke. "Arthur, I heard about a new way to lose weight. " Oh oh, another trial and another failure to bear, I thought to myself.

But she continued "On the website, it sounds like women are extremely successful in lose 5-10 pounds quickly and even more over time, but I'm going to need your help." Melissa voice was becoming more excited than I had seen her in months.

How was I going to help, I thought to myself? I'm not going to join her at the gym, or even worse, jog in the neighborhood. And I'm not going to eat any fucking artificial meat. I like steak, and potatoes.

She continued "I do not think you will mind. There is nothing you have to do." Phew, I was at least temporarily reassured.

She continued to fondle me, and I was becoming firm in her soft grasp. Her fingers were still skilled as her playful fingers danced delicately over my cock. She followed by surrounding the edge of my cock head as I firmed up but not to the point of a full erection. Repeatedly, she pulled her hand up over the head, replicating the feel of my cock coming out of her pussy opening.

"Now don't be surprised what I'm going to do next." She said.

And with that, she crawled underneath the sheets and blankets, causing a bulge under the sheets but hidden from my view. I held my breath, having no idea what this had to do with weight loss. And then I felt it, her soft lips touching my cock. I could tell she had hesitation, starting tentatively only with a few licks with her warm, moist tongue. Too subtle a sensation to sufficiently excite to orgasm. She seemed to be experimenting, trying to overcome her reluctance to perform an activity she had previously found revolting.

And then she put her whole mouth over my swollen and now erect dick. Her head started to bounce up and down, and leaving me with the sensation every man experiences before an orgasm. I had had no sex for at least 4 weeks, during this time of her anxiety. I could not imagine that she would want me to ejaculate into her mouth. That's just not like her. But she must have known that if she didn't stop, didn't grab me firmly at the base, didn't somehow calm down my excitement; she must have known it was forthcoming.

In fact, her intensity of her sucking increased with a suction created with her cheeks, her strokes deeper, my cock now striking the back of her throat. This was not the Melissa that I have known for 7 years. Who is this woman?

I couldn't hold it any longer, I called out to her "I'm coming" and then followed with a massive orgasm, squirting my cum directly into her mouth.

She took the first blast, then released my cock, crawled out of the sheets, went to the bathroom and I could hear her vomiting between the sobs.

When she returned, she said nothing so I started the conversation

"What's going on here, after 7 years, you finally decide to give me a blow job, and swallow my cum? This is not like you, this is not Melissa."

And she responded, still crying but not sobbing as before. "I have to do this, Arthur, it may be the solution to my problem. It may be the answer I'm looking for."

"What are you talking about, what problem do you mean? Don't you think you want to tell me?" I inquired.

"So there was a study in the journal Reports and Research in Sexual Behavior that compared women who fellated their partner at least once a week. Those women who swallowed the cum had a BMI of 24.5 and those that didn't had a BMI of 26.2. They concluded that swallowing a dose of semen at least once a week seems to be very effective means maintain their weight. I didn't think you, a man and my husband, would object at all. In fact, I thought it might reignite the sex in our marriage as well." Melissa spoke.

"But you've never wanted oral sex. You always said it degrading and disgusting. You must be more desperate than I thought to consider this."

"Yes, Arthur, I'm desperate, I will do this and I'll learn to do it well. Just bear with me, as swallowing your cum just made me sick to my stomach." I didn't' think this was going to be any more successful than her previous dietary attempts.

Then, a minute later she admitted "But I kind of liked sucking it. I just thought about the pleasure I was giving you as you became erect in my mouth. And your cock tasted good, so swollen, so warm. I figured if I could just adjust to swallowing your cum every day, weight loss would be a cinch. "

And with that, I put my arms around her and she cuddled and eventually went to sleep. As for me, I couldn't sleep, maybe this was a mixed blessing, but how could I not want that missing element of our sexual interaction to continue.

She tried again the next 2 nights, each time with the same reaction. My ejaculate in her throat immediately gave her nausea, and she ran to the bathroom to vomit. I had my doubts but I was willing to continue to support her, and it came with the benefit of fantastic orgasms.

I felt badly for her, but then I thought up an idea, a brainstorm. I know she loves marshmallows and may be a little flavoring might make all the difference. On my way home from work, I stopped at the store, and brought a large jar of marshmallow Fluff. The purpose would be evident tonight.

We had dinner together and I could tell Melissa was becoming distraught as she could not finish her meal. I knew she was anticipating what may happen that evening. The anguish was evident, torn between what she needed to do, and the knowledge of the consequences, that cum in her mouth, the urge to vomit.

"Melissa, I thought of something that might make all the difference. Do you want to try it tonight?"

"Arthur, don't know. I thought last night I was close to swallowing but then the thought of your semen in the back of my throat was just too much. But I am willing, I am willing to keep trying." she said with a pouty face unusual for her. I looked at those lips, and the image of them separated by my cock in her mouth was truly arousing and my cock swelled despite being still confined in my briefs.

That night, we were in the bedroom but I could sense her apprehension. "Start stroking me, make me hard." She placed the palm of her hand over the head of my cock and started to move her hand in small circles, which was all it took. As it became firmer, she engulfed it with her hand and started to stroke, letting her fingers slide over the head. "Now let me just apply a little of this, hold onto me, keep me upright." There was just enough light in the room to make sure I applied it correctly. I put my finger in the jar, and then smeared it over the cockhead and shaft. In the dim light, the white Fluff on my cock head stood out as a beacon of hope.

Immediately, I could see her anxiety resolve, and a smile on her face was evident. "Mmmm, you know how much I love marshmallow." And with that, she did not pause, but bent over and swallowed my entire member. She had it in her warm wet mouth, and I could feel her tongue swirling around the head, the marshmallow slowly dissolving in her mouth. Her eyes were closed, her head starting the rhythmic bobbing that I know soon would initiate my orgasm. I could sense that the hesitancy present previously was no longer evident. With each stroke, more of my cock disappeared. It felt so good, especially as I am now knew that she would soon be receiving that liquid package she so desired. This time as it happened, as I had been ejaculating nightly, the volume had been lessening but still enough that she had to swallow several times to completely drain me. As she lied back down next to me, I kissed her and tasted the sweet marshmallow on her lips. So I asked her "better?" And she responded "much better." And peacefully shut her eyes to go to sleep. The success made me so excited, I went to the bathroom to clean any stickiness off, and masturbated to a second orgasm, this time into the tissue I grabbed next to the sink.

With the application of marshmallow fluff, Melissa was becoming an increasingly comfortable with our nightly encounter. After watching the news, she would draw down my pants, stroke me a few times, apply the marshmallow fluff herself (more that the night before, a layer over the head and shaft), and then start sucking until I ejaculated, making sure that no spews of liquid escaped her newly adopted voracious appetite for cum. It was becoming more routine with each day. I also noticed after about 2 weeks that initiating an orgasm took longer, and at times, she had to start a second time as I lost my erection. I could see this was becoming concerning not only for me but for her.

But she was not to be detoured so easily. She had developed a complete repertoire of means to fellate me to orgasm each and every night. The one however that surprised me the most was the anesthetic aerosol from an adult toy store. There was an evening when no matter what she attempted, my erection was far from sufficient. It had been a hard day at work and my mind was on everything other than her efforts to bring me to orgasm.

"I have a surprise for you." she said, holding my limp cock between her thumb and index finger. "This is going to make Dickie into a grown man once again." She brought out this aerosol can, and sprayed it into her throat. It had an attached small tube which she inserted into her open mouth, spraying the back of her throat. "So Arthur, tonight I am going to take you all, every inch of that delicious cock, this time bare, no marshmallow. You got it. I am going to swallow you entirely." Just hearing her, and imagining what I have never felt before, was enough to bring on a full erection. She started first with her usual activities, but increasingly, with each stroke, my cock penetrated further and further into her mouth, and eventually I could feel the head of my cock enter the back of her throat. I looked at her, and its impression was obvious in her neck, she had swallowed me in my entirety. Having my entire erection stimulated cured any thought I might have had of not being able to generate a full load of cum. Once emptied, I pulled out, she smiled but there was no telltale drip on her lips, she had swallowed me in 1 large gulp. "What you think Arthur, is that a turn on or what?"

Yes that was a diversion, a unique experience, but did not obviate the fact that I could not produce for her every night. Two nights later, I again could not get an erection.

"Please do not fail me, Arthur, I need you to cum so I get by medicine". I could see the tears start to well up in Melissa's eyes. She referred to it as a medicine, and medicine she could find nowhere else she thought.

The next day, I made an appointment with my physician, and told him I was impotent and needed Cialis treatment. He had no objection, and I started one tablet daily. This was helpful to begin with, but even this treatment started to fail after another week. After searching the Internet, I purchased an Oxballs cock sling as it said it would prolong my erection and increase the sensitivity. That also proved to be helpful for several nights, keeping me erect as she sucked the marshmallow from my member. But then 1 night, I failed, not even able to produce a single drop of cum.

"I just cannot do it every night Melissa, and I know each night I am producing less and less."

She stared at my cock, the marshmallow still stuck, and whacked at it. "Come on, Dickie, wake up, do not act like a wet dish rag, every man wants to be sucked, what is wrong with you?" We were experiencing a complete reversal of roles, me the passive participant, she the aggressor. But regardless of what she tried, tonight was not going to happen.

"I thought men always craved fellatio. From what I read, they never lose their erection. This is something I am doing wrong?"

She was crying in my arms, and I felt this might be the right time to introduce what might be a touchy subject. We had always been monogamous.

"I have been thinking about this, and I do have a solution but I need you to agree. I need a surrogate, someone to take my place so I can regenerate my strength, and my spunk. And I have a person in mind, I would like you to meet him but I need to propose it first to him."

She replied without hesitation "yes Arthur, go ahead, I am starting to make some headway she smiled as she said that word in my weight loss and I do not want to give up now." And then she exclaimed excitedly "it is working, I know it is working."

Caleb is a mailroom clerk at our business. He brings the mail to each office during the course of the day. He is about 28 years old, and obviously very buff from working out. His dress is borderline appropriate, he frequently wears a leather vest without any undershirt. A chain is attached to his belt loop, and to his wallet. This displays his upper body physique as he walks from desk to desk, and always a wink for those of the opposite sex. Apparent dirty jeans, and some boots complete his attire. Could I trust in with this task, and would he agree to it? I knew he had had several transient affairs with women in our office, sometimes brief, sometimes more prolonged but he never mentioned, always kept quiet, never bragging of his conquest. It was not infrequent that he would leave the premises after delivering mail and it was clear from his demeanor that he had just had sex, wearing a smirky smile as he returned and looked at me.

When he came to my office to deliver the mail I told him to sit down. "I need to discuss a very personal matter with you, Caleb, one that might make both you and me a little embarrassed. But is very important to me and hope it is something you will consider." I said to him as he sat reclined in the sofa in my office.

I could see immediately he was on the defensive. "I ain't done no sexual harassment, and if any of those ladies say it was against their will, they're lying." he asserted before I even went any further. "I don't want to lose my job because one of those fuckers said I was the one who pursued them. Some of them ladies can't keep her hands off me, you know. Just 'cause I have a long dick doesn't mean it can be used for anybody's pleasure in this place." Caleb looked as sincere as he could under the circumstances.