Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finally came time to get dressed, the birds were buzzing with the news that the had new costumes for the evening. The stylists came out with different tails and head pieces. Eric found Swan and beamed: her fox tail was snow white, long enough to come down to the back of her knees and it was the fluffiest thing she'd ever seen. He had a pair of fox ears to match that sat on a head band and pinned into her hair.

Swan climbed up on the table and presented Eric with her ass. He squirted a bit of lube on her and she squeaked at the cold. "Sorry! Had to grab a new bottle tonight. Didn't have time to warm it up." He pushed the lube into her asshole with his finger. "You relaxed?" he asked. She nodded and let a breath out. She felt him put the end of her tail against her ass and push. As always, right when the pain got sharp, Eric pushed harder, and the plug was inside her quickly. Her eyes watered but she was used to the little bit of pain by now. If she was honest with herself, she liked the full feeling afterward.

She stood up and let Eric fix her ears and hair. Most of the other birds, er... foxes wore fuzzy corsets and thongs in their colors. Even though they were foxes for the night, they each still wore their colors. Cardy wore a deep red tail and ears, Jay's dark blue. Even Min had a bright pink tail and ears! But Swan had requested a dress with some specifications. Eric brought her the white silk dress. From two thin shoulder straps hung a thin, flowing silk to the floor with a drape neck up front and a back so low it only needed a single snap to close above her ass. It resembled a night gown more than a dress. The best part was the back: it left her back completely bare with the snap above her ass holding it closed. The slit continued all the way open down the back of the dress so anyone behind her got a peek of her ass and legs as she walked. And it left her tail able to move freely outside the dress.

With the foxes all dressed, Hudson led them all to their special entrance to the gathering room. The conversation from the gathering room was a quiet buzz. Her masters had only invited about ten of their closest friends and business partners. Hudson swung the doors open and Swan stepped through with the rest of the foxes behind her. They swept down the curved staircase to the oo's and aw's of the small crowd. Swan walked directly to Master Kent standing slightly in front of Master Tristan and Master Sean toward the back.

"Swan..." Master Kent said breathlessly. "You make a stunning fox." He lifted her hand to kiss it and she laughed.

"Do you like the surprise?" she asked.

"Do I? I don't care what these two think, fur is so much cuddlier than feathers. Look at her," he turned her toward Master Sean and Master Tristan. "How could you resist this?"

Master Sean pulled Swan close to kiss her. "I can't resist it."

She turned toward Master Tristan who smiled at her ears, "I guess I can't either." He kissed her deeply. He leaned to her ear and quietly growled, "I want to plunge myself into from behind and watch that tail twitch." Swan bit her lip with a small moan and felt herself go wet between her legs.

"Hey, no making my date melt on my birthday," Master Kent complained from behind them. Swan took a couple deep breaths before she could force herself to step away from Master Tristan. He chuckled lowly at how reluctant she seemed to leave him. "Later," he promised, and she nodded.

Master Kent took Swan's hand and got them drinks. After a bit Hudson ushered in a small birthday cake on a cart, and everyone sang to an abashed looking Master Kent.

Eventually, Swan looked to Master Tristan with a question in her eyes. He nodded and she stood up. Master Tristan leaned into his friend, "Swan has a special present for you that she's been planning."

Master Kent's eyes went wide, "Really? Does she?"

Master Sean elbowed his friend lightly. "You're going to love it."

"I would love anything that the delightful Swan has planned for me."

Swan motioned to Cardy and Jay who had met Master Kent earlier but got occupied with some of their more favorite guests. Swan took Master Kent's right arm and Cardy took his left. With Jay behind them, they escorted him to one of the private rooms off the gathering room.

They led him to the middle of the room. Swan stepping back to stand in front of Master Kent. He refused to take his eyes off her. She motioned to Cardy and Jay, and they began slowly stripping his clothing from him. He complied, obviously enjoying their extra touches, but kept his eyes on Swan the whole time. She noticed the evidence of his growing arousal.

When he was unclothed, Cardy and Jay took off their own corsets to expose their breasts. They came to either side of Swan and paused. Swan smiled at Master Kent. Cardy and Jay pulled at the fabric on the back of dress undoing the single snap and the silk fell from her cascading to the floor. Each of them stood in front of Master Kent wearing nothing but their fox tails and ears. Swan saw his cock twitch in anticipation.

Cardy and Jay went to lay on the bed in the room. Swan took a step closer to Master Kent and wrapped her hand around his silken shaft. She squeezed gently but firmly, and he gasped. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a rough kiss.

She held on to his cock and gently pushed him back toward the bed. When the beck of his legs hit the bedside, she let go and motioned him to lay down. Cary and Jay had already made space for him. He climbed between them and they pushed him down, nuzzling into him, pushing their breasts against his arms and chest, running their fingers and nails along his sensitive skin.

Swan held his eyes as she climbed on to the bed in front of him, stalking him, purposefully moving her ass so her tail swayed side to side. She held his wide eyes as she drifted her face down toward his cock. She felt him twitch when she touched him with her cheek sliding her lips closer to the tip of him. Swan ran her lips up and down his shaft before opening her mouth and just taking the tip of him inside her.

Master Kent moaned at her touch. She didn't even move, just held him in her mouth, as he moaned again at the sensation of the two girls attending the top of him and Swan attending the bottom.

Swan took a deep breath and plunged her head down on his cock pushing him to the very back of her throat. Master Kent cried out, putting his hands on Swan's head. Not holding her there but with need to be touching her. She relaxed her throat and moved her tongue along the sensitive underside of his shaft, up and down she stroked with her tongue. When she needed a breath, she would press her tongue firmly to his shaft, pull her mouth up him, take in more air and then repeat.

After the fourth time, she could feel him trying to move in her, looking for more friction. Swan kissed the tip of him and sat up. She pulled herself forward to straddle him, lifting herself and then lowering herself on him as slowly as possible. She felt him slide into her inch after inch and gasped in delight at the feeling of being filled from her tail and his cock. Swan sat tall on top of Master Kent and moved her pelvis forward and back. He matched her rhythm and grabbed her hips tightly to thrust into her harder.

She put her hands on his chest and threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning. Her orgasm came upon her suddenly, surprising her. She looked at Master Kent with wide eyes of delight and moaning "oh!" with each wave of pleasure. Seeing her climax on top of him broke him, and Master Kent followed pounding himself into her with each throb of pleasure.

When the waves subsided in Swan, she collapsed onto Master Kent's chest. Her happy panting matching his. She and Master Kent lay there in a satisfied tangle as Cardy and Jay slowly left the bed. Master Kent started to call them back, unhappy to let them leave unsatisfied, but Jay jumped in, "Don't you worry about us, Master Kent. This was Swan's secret present for you. And we have some of our own plans with other guests now." She smiled with a wicked grin and buckled her corset up the front. She and Cardy slipped out the door.

Master Kent sat up slightly so he could pull Swan into his side. She nuzzled in tight, happy to be held. After a while, he asked, "You wouldn't want to come live in in England with me, would you?"

Swan looked up to his face, careful not to say anything to offend her masters' friend, "I don't think I could be happy with you without Master Tristan and Master Sean."

He nodded, unsurprised. "You love them." He said it as a statement, not a question.

"I do."

Master Kent pulled her closer, "Then I'm so glad they have you."

They eventually halfheartedly put on clothing again and rejoined the party. Master Sean immediately demanded details from Master Kent and Swan whispered teasingly, "You're as bad as the birds, you big, fat gossip!" She climbed into Master Tristan's lap and stole sips from the whiskey glass in his hand occasionally. She loved seeing her masters so happy. It was easy to see how much they missed their friend. She made a mental note to bully them into taking her to England for a visit.

After a while, Swan noticed Master Tristan growing hard underneath her. She looked to him with a smile and a question in her eyes. He explained, "You wiggling around on my lap in that tail is driving me crazy." He growled the last part of his explanation into her ear making her giggle. Master Tristan said to her, "If you've recovered from your previous fun, I believe I made you a promise earlier." Everything inside her tightened with need. She nodded at Master Tristan and got up to pull him to their apartment.

Once inside, she practically raced Master Tristan to the bedroom laughing while she tried to dash in heels. Master Tristan began ripping his own clothes off. She kicked off her heels and caught his eye: with one pull behind her, she unsnapped her dress and fell from her without any effort. "Oh, I like that dress..." he said.

While Master Tristan finished undressing, Swan slowly walked over to their bed, swishing her hips side to side in a way that she could feel made the white fox tail swing. She reached the bed and noticed Master Tristan was undressed but still just watching her. She could see strong evidence that he was enjoying the view of her backside immensely. Swan slowly bent over their enormous bed. She pushed her ass back and wiggled it, swinging the tail side to side.

This broke Master Tristan who came up behind her, pushed her tail to the side, and placed the tip of himself at her opening. He could feel how wet she was, how ready she was for him. He pushed himself inside her, the angle allowing him to fill her deeply. She moaned loudly as he slid inside her. Again, the feeling of being filled in both her pussy and ass was almost too much for her. She clenched the bed covers in her hands moaning with pleasure again.

Master Tristan, unable to hold back, pulled out and thrust back into her. Again and again, pounding into her each time. She felt her legs tighten and the sensation flowed to between her legs. As if Master Tristan could feel her climax building, he slammed into her and held for a moment. He slammed into her again. "More, faster," she begged him. He no longer held back and slammed into her with all his strength. She matched his pace and felt her climax shatter her into a million pieces, wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as Master Tristan continue to pound into her. She was still feeling those waves when his own climax took him. He pushed into her as deeply as he could and cried out loudly. She could feel him pulsing inside her.

Swan was undone. She couldn't even lift herself up and Master Tristan seemed happy to just say inside her forever. She was ok with that.

They heard the apartment door open, and Master Sean entered the bedroom already half undressed. Swan guessed that he'd left a trail of clothing from the door. "I can't believe you got started without me!"

Master Tristan pulled out of Swan and sat on the bed. A now-naked Master Sean scooped up Swan to lay her fully on the bed next to him. Master Tristan moved himself close to her on the other side. Swan purred happily and brushed up and down Master Sean's skin lazily with her fingers. She dragged her touch down his side and let her fingers drop down toward his cock caressing him lightly.

Master Sean moaned in anticipation but kissed Swan's head chastely, "Don't rush it, Swan. We have all night..."

12