Swap with a BBC in Tina's Words

Story Info
Tina gets used in a first interracial couple swap and a BBC.
5.8k words
4.21
25.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers

Tom and I really enjoyed our first soft swap with Sue and John. It couldn't really have gone any better. They were both patient and understanding, and the whole night was really hot.

I kissed another woman for the first time, which was super erotic. I still get really wet thinking about giving a stranger a blow job while Tom received one from the man's wife. It was the perfect degree of naughty for our first time. I loved the same couple same room sex at the end, and fucking Tom while the other couple fucked nearby felt absolutely electric!

After that night, Tom and I spoke about swapping often, both during sex and when discussing trying more experiences. We were happy that we finally played with others. It felt comfortable, and we actually wondered why it took us so long to finally try it. If that kind of night was typical, it's something we definitely wanted to repeat and maybe even push our boundaries a bit.

But would we full swap? It was still the stuff of fantasy, although our first swap almost ended up there.

I thought I might be ready for it, with the right mood and couple. I thought I'd even be okay seeing Tom with another woman. And admittedly, my pulse always quickened at the thought of being fucked by another man. It all just sex, right? We agreed that our first soft swap was just so darn hot, and we continued discussing our fantasies.

We looked again at the swinger website. More attractive couples. A lot of fun exchanges. And then again, one couple started to interact with us more and more. Their names were Lloyd and Tracy, and they happened to be a very fit black couple. Candidly, our interest was a bit unexpected. Well, at least it was for me.

I've never really been attracted to black men. Perhaps it was my Asian mother and culture, or my southern white father. Dating a black man? Or sex with a black man or woman? It just wasn't on the list, so to speak. We really didn't even watch black people in our porn selections, for whatever reason.

I knew Tom actually had been with at least a couple of black women. I had met one of them before we started dating, and she was quite attractive. And yet she was so different than me, with my light skin, bikini tan lines, and long dark hair. Tom clearly liked many different styles of women, which wasn't initially something I could understand. But I eventually realized fun sex wasn't limited to any single race.

Our notes with the couple moved quickly back and forth. They were fun people! I'm not sure who we were writing with exactly, Lloyd or Tracy, but they were witty and seemed kind. And they were definitely confident. They had more experiences in the lifestyle, certainly same room and soft swap. And they admitted to several full swap encounters.

Their photos were quite attractive, which I guess is the main point. She was fit and curvy, with big breasts and a nice butt. Lloyd looked lean and muscular. The photos were PG-rated but it was hard not to notice the bulge in his jeans.

They were also quite forward in saying how much they both loved oral sex, especially giving it. They joked that Lloyd had a "hurricane tongue", which made me blush a bit upon first read. I have enjoyed being eaten out at times, although over the years, Tom and I rarely had oral sex. That was more in our early dating phase.

Similar to our first swing, Lloyd and Tracy mentioned they'd like to get away for a bit and rent a hotel room downtown for a weekend. They were leery of being too forward, but they offered us the chance to join them.

Tom and I had done this once before, a few weeks prior, so it felt comfortable. We discussed it and eventually figured we should say "yes". We wanted new experiences. And the weekend came in a flash!

For our meeting, we suggested meeting at the hotel bar, but they actually mentioned something else.

They said that they like to be really discrete and sometimes bar meetings can feel awkward and often draw unwanted attention. They also said something that we hadn't considered that a white couple clearly meeting an unfamiliar black couple in a hotel bar could garner even more raised eyebrows, suspicions, and judgmental glances. Again, that's just not something we thought about. This was definitely another experience of "firsts", so to speak.

They proposed that we just meet them in their room for some small talk. They would book a comfortable suite and bring things for cocktails.

Tom and I discussed all this and figured, "why not?" If we went to their room and weren't comfortable, we could always decide to leave. We mentioned that scenario to Lloyd and Tracy and they of course agreed.

"No problem at all," one of them wrote us. "If anyone wants to end things early, that's totally fine. For either couple." And so it was set!

Tom and I were excited about the night. But with just one experience under our belts, we logically were still nervous. We discussed rules and expectations. Basically, we said we'd see where things went and be supportive no matter what. I have to admit I was excited about our second time with another couple but didn't fully know what I was open to do. What experience was in store for us?

The day came and we arrived at the hotel. We valeted our car and headed up to their room. It was already dark outside, and the hotel felt very quiet. Tom and I walked hand in hand from the elevator, toward their door, and gently knocked.

The door opened almost immediately. Lloyd was a big man, with a large smile. He said, "Hey guys, welcome!" and reached his hand out. It was large and Tom shook it. I reached my hand out as well, and Lloyd shook it and then pulled me into him just a bit. It was a subtle hug. Tracy then came running from the other room with a lot of energy and gave us each a hug.

"So good to see you," she said. She eyed us up and down. "You guys look great! Don't they, Lloyd?" Lloyd nodded his head and smiled.

Tom and I eyed them as well, and they looked just as expected. "You guys do too," said Tom.

"Come on in, come in, let me make you a drink," offered Lloyd, who quickly went over to his makeshift bar area. Vodka, soda, lime. Easy drinking.

We all headed into the living room area, which had two couches. As with the first couple we met, the conversation was easy. It felt light and normal. Topics included a bit around travel, interests, and of course quickly turned to sex and the "lifestyle", as people call it.

Lloyd and Tracy had been playing for a few years, which we knew already. They also knew that we were new to this, having had just one soft swap experience. When we reiterated that we were just learning and taking things slow, they both nodded their heads understandably.

"Yes, absolutely," said Lloyd. "Take it slow, take it easy. That's what we believe as well!"

The conversation continued for about an hour. I soon noticed though that Lloyd and Tracy were giving each other furtive looks. I think they were ready for more than just talk.

Tracy confirmed my intuition, saying, "Well, it's great getting to know you guys. If you are comfortable, how would you like to have a little more fun?"

I was feeling comfortable and emboldened, and without even looking at Tom, I responded, "Yeah, that sounds good. You guys seem like a lot of fun."

And then I looked over at Tom, who smiled and raised his eyebrows just a bit. I probably should have checked in first, but I figured I knew him well after all these years. Tom nodded at my comment.

"Very good," said Lloyd as he stood up. "Shall we go somewhere more comfortable" he asked. He reached his hand out to me, and I grabbed it. Tracy stepped toward Tom, who extended his elbow. She grabbed it, and we all walked toward the bedroom.

The bedroom had two queen beds, and we all headed toward one of them. We each had a drink in hand and continued to loosen up.

"We know you guys are still exploring, but I know one thing couples always like with us is oral sex," said Lloyd.

Tracy laughed, "Gosh Lloyd, could you be just a bit more direct." She smiled. "Yeah, well, I guess we told you that in our exchanges. We really do like giving oral sex. And who doesn't like that?"

Again, Tom and I rarely did oral sex these days, at least not after our early years of being together. We generally just did quick foreplay and moved right to penetration. Our sex life was good, but admittedly, the thought of oral sex was always erotic to me.

But it felt dirty with my partner, as odd as that sounds. I often figured with strangers who really liked doing it, that could be better. Right? It seemed somehow more comfortable.

"Well, we like it of course," I said kind of awkwardly. "I recall that you guys told us it was one of your favorite things".

"And who are we to keep people from doing their favorite things?" Tom joked and smiled.

Lloyd and Tracy laughed as well, and I could tell they were looking to move things along. Lloyd came over to me and gave me a big hug. His body felt very muscular. I felt like I was almost engulfed in his chest and muscular arms. He was quite a bit taller than me, taller than Tom too.

Tracy was about my height. She went over to Tom, hugging him as well. I could see she nuzzled into his neck just a bit. She was attractive and fit, with a pretty face.

"Okay you two, let us help you get comfortable", said Lloyd. With that, they each began undressing us.

First our tops came off, and Lloyd caressed my breasts, while Tracy rubbed over Tom's chest. They looked at each of us and smiled. I thought this would feel uncomfortable, suddenly topless with these strangers, but their energy was so positive and so fun.

"Okay, now for the good stuff," said Tracy with a wink. She proceeded to pull Tom's pants down and off. His cock was already halfway hard, and Tracy reached out and stroked it gently.

Lloyd looked at me and followed her lead. He gently undid my jeans, wiggling them down past my ass and thighs. Soon it too was totally off, and I was standing naked. "She looks so hot! Doesn't she, honey?" he said to Tracy.

"Oh yes, she's quite pretty," replied Tracy. "Such a nice body and I like that she is clean shaven." I blushed a bit. It felt a little odd hearing them talk about me to one another, but I took the comments as a compliment. I muttered a very silent, "thanks."

Tracy was gently caressing Tom's cock, and Lloyd had his large hands now softy roaming over my body, touching all my curves. Moving from my tits, down my waist, and reaching around to my supple ass cheeks. It felt like he was just exploring me, without really looking up at me at all. Just enjoying me.

"Okay, take a seat you two," said Tracy. "On the edge of this bed. Right here." She patted the bed firmly. She continued, "and we'll get comfortable too." Tom and I did as we were told. We sat a couple feet apart, on the edge of one of the queen beds.

Tracy and Lloyd then looked at each other and embraced. They quickly helped each other get naked as well. Tops off first. I could see how muscular Lloyd was, even more so than the online photos they posted. His chest was wide, broad shoulders, muscular abs, nice biceps. Tracy was also athletic, but of course with more curves. Flat muscular stomach, toned arms, and nice large breasts.

Their energy felt like they were very much into each other. They quickly kissed, and then moved to removing their jeans. Tracy was naked first. Strong legs, nice round butt. Shaved pussy. I had never really studied a black woman like this, and I noticed how attractive she was. She was light skinned and looked very exotic.

She then removed Lloyd's pants, leaving only his underwear. It was impossible not to notice the bulge still being concealed. I felt a little uneasy sensing that I was perhaps stereotyping a black man being well-hung, but here he was. It was the reality of this particular black man. Nothing wrong in noticing that.

Tracy looked over at me, and then slowly pulled down Lloyd's underwear. As it went down his thigh, his soft penis was hanging low and eventually came into full view. It was huge! It hung down low, with two large balls hanging down behind it. Tracy grabbed his soft cock with both hands and petted it gently. I could see it was already starting to thicken.

"Do you like what you see, guys" asked Tracy.

"Ah, it's nice," is all I could think of to say.

Tracy laughed, "No, Tina, not just this!" she said holding out Lloyd's cock. "I meant both of us fully naked!"

I felt embarrassed just a bit. "Oh goodness! Yes, you guys look great," I replied.

"His cock is great though," said Tracy. "I ain't gonna lie." We all let out a little laugh and smiled. As with our first couple encounter, I never really focused on cock size. But I was admittedly intrigued and very turned on.

Tracy and Lloyd then separated and approached us. We were still sitting on the edge of the bed. Tom's cock was now fully erect. My pussy was already starting to feel wet.

Lloyd moved to his knees, and his hands started stroking my thighs. He was moving them to the side, spreading my legs. He kissed up my thigh and moved towards my clit and opening. And then pretty much dove right in!

He was wrapping his lips around my clit, flicking it with his tongue. He wasn't wasting any time. He'd take breaks to then lick all around my labia, inserting his long tongue inside my hole. All I could do was look down at his dark face as he enthusiastically licked me all around!

I finally regained my thoughts and looked over at Tom. Tracy already had Tom's cock down in her mouth, down to his base. She was working her head up and down, pausing at times to lick up and down his shaft, and gently suck on his balls. I could tell she knew what she was doing! I looked at Tom's face, and his eyes kept opening and closing, fully enjoy this experience.

We were both being expertly serviced by this African-American couple. It was an absolute first, on so many levels. As with our first swing experience, I kind of had an out-of-body moment. Watching from the ceiling. Seeing Lloyd eagerly moving around my pussy, while his partner's head moved quickly up and down on Tom's cock.

I could see why they jokingly gave Lloyd the hurricane tongue nickname. He was really working me over. So hard and fast. It actually was almost too much, but he was clearly enjoying it. And it did feel great. But I wasn't sure if I could cum this way, as I usually need penetration. But my pussy was in heaven, and my head was swimming.

I could tell Tom was getting close to cumming. He kept fidgeting and tossing his head back. Tracy had her mouth and tongue locked in on his hard cock. I could also see her fingering her pussy as she gave him head. I couldn't see Lloyd's cock, as he was on his knees by the bed. And his hands were still massaging my thighs as he held my legs wide.

Tracy suddenly stopped. Stood up. She reached past Lloyd into the nightstand and pulled out a condom! Without a word, she gently pushed Tom back higher up the bed, so he was flat on his back. She tore open the condom and quickly pressed it down Tom's cock, which was pointing straight up.

She moved to his side and prepared to straddle him. She looked quickly at me and then to Tom, saying, "Stop me if you don't want this." But she said it so quickly that there wasn't much time to react.

In a sudden move, she swung her leg over Tom, positioned her wet pussy lips above his cock, and sat down upon it quickly. He slid right in, all the way to the base! I could see Tom's head jerk forward, as his hands went to the side of her hips.

We had just crossed the boundary to full swap! Well, at least one of us did!

Tom looked over at me to his side and reached his hand out. I reached back, and we squeezed hands for a moment. This felt like enough connection and confirmation. Our swing life was going to the next level.

Tracy began grinding on him full force. Hips moving quickly back and forth at full speed. I could tell Tom wasn't used to this, so hard and fast. He moved his hands back to her hips, as if to control the movements a bit. I think he was worried he'd slip out, which can hurt a bit if not careful.

Tracy's eyes were closed, and she continued going full force. I didn't think Tom would last long like this, and in reality, I got a sense that she wanted to finish him off. She was just looking at him, trying to read him perhaps. She seemed focused on griding and making him cum!

Meanwhile, Lloyd continued licking me with full gusto. My legs were spread, and his hurricane tongue kept working all around. I could see his eyes now staring up at me, and he paused to ask, "Are you close to cumming?"

"It feels good," I replied. "But I usually need penetration to really cum." That was accurate of course. I only would cum when Tom fucked me, as I played with my clit.

Lloyd smiled and said, "Well, you know, I do have something that can help with that." He smiled and chucked. "I mean, if you are ready for that. Tom looks like he certainly was." His hod turned subtly to the scene right next to us, as Tracy kept grinding aggressively on Tom.

"Sure looks that way," I said softly. Lloyd took that as his sign.

He quickly stood up, and it was clear that licking me clearly turned him on. His long flaccid penis was now fully erect. And it was impressive! His head was swollen like a mushroom. His shaft was fully engorged, veins running all over it. I've never been great at estimating size, but I'd say it was maybe twice the size of Tom's cock. Is that possible? Maybe 10 inches? More? And it was also incredible thick.

I had a nervous feeling but felt like this was going to happen no matter what.

Lloyd reached into the nightstand as well, and I could see he grabbed a different condom wrapper. The room's lighting was a bit dim, but I could see XXL clearly written. He tore the wrapper open and proceeded to roll the condom down his swollen cock inch by inch. It was finally fully on!

I looked over at Tom, who looked back. Again, our hands stretched out, grabbed one another, and squeezed briefly. As before, there was our moment of connection and confirmation.

I scooted up the bed a little, and Lloyd positioned himself, pointing his cock right toward my opening. He pushed my legs up and out, resting my calves on his shoulders. He placed his cockhead at my pussy's opening, and he started to ease in.

I felt so tight! I knew I was fully spread and very wet. But this kind of girth was a new experience. I took a few deep breaths, and I could feel him pushing an inch or two in, then back out. He'd push a little more in on the next stroke, and then out. I squirmed a bit. And my head was swimming again. I couldn't believe this was all happening!

Lloyd continued to patiently and slowly enter me, deeper each time. It felt like he was going to rip me open. I had never had a cock like this. I felt so full and figured he must be totally inside me. Right? His face was focused only on watching his cock enter. No eye contact with me at all.

I had to see or at least feel what was happening, so I reached my hand down toward my pussy. I had a shocking revelation. Even when it felt like he was all the way in and I felt filled to capacity, his cock still had a few inches outside! Is that possible? He was maybe only halfway inside me?

I felt him hitting my uterus, which I've heard happens sometimes. Tom's cock fit me like a glove, and this rarely happened. This sensation was a little uncomfortable, but it felt good to be so full!

Lloyd just kept rocking in and out of me, not too fast, but enough to enjoy the feeling of fucking me. A minute or so went by.

Then I could hear Tom's breathing pick up. Tracy's pace never slowed. Riding hard. Grinding fast. Again, it felt like she was trying to make him cum. And she soon achieved her objective! I saw Tom's body convulse, his head pop upwards, as he said, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh, oh... ah, I'm cumming!"

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers
12