Swap with a BBC in Tina's Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy just continued until his body stopped spasming. It took about 20 or 30 seconds. She really didn't look now at him or me, but just climbed off. Tom's condom stayed on and was full of his cum.

Tracy looked over at Lloyd, as he continued to slide in and out of me. "Having trouble getting it all the way in, honey?"

"You know I am," replied Lloyd. "Nothing knew there," he said to her and laughed.

Tracy came over to my other side, put one hand on my breast and the other behind me neck.

"You know if you flip over, it can help. Creates a better angle," she said. This felt like the first time in quite a while that either of them had really spoken to me.

I nodded my head. Lloyd pulled out, and Tracy helped nudge me over to my knees. I was now on all fours, with my ass high up in front of Lloyd. Tracy gently pushed my upper back down toward the bed, and now I felt really exposed.

"Go ahead, honey," she said to her man. "She is fully open for you."

Lloyd didn't need encouragement. He pushed his big cock head back to my opening, and it slid in a bit more easily. He managed to slide a few inches in, and as before, he would push in, pull out, and then push a bit more in. I felt him getting deeper each time. The angle did indeed help.

Tracy had moved more to Lloyd's side, and I could feel her hands grasping each of my cheeks. She was squeezing mildly but seemed more to be spreading me a bit.

"Oh baby," she whispered to Lloyd. "How does that pussy feel?"

He looked directly at her, saying, "It feels so good baby. Such a nice pussy." He grabbed my hips and continued driving into me more and more.

"I love seeing you fuck that little pussy. How does that little white pussy feel?" she said.

"So tight. She's taking my big black cock. I'm getting all up in there" he replied.

He kept fucking me, even more deeply and picking up the pace. I looked over my shoulder, and I could see Tracy was now right next to him. The two were kissing and whispering to one another.

This felt so odd. This couple was basically celebrating Lloyd fucking me. Pretty much just using me. This continued. I didn't now exactly how to feel. I didn't see them looking toward my face or me really me at all.

I looked over to the side at Tom. What was he thinking about all this? I quickly saw my answer.

He had taken off the used condom and was rock hard again. He was laying there, fixated on the scene next to him. He was stroking his cock! He was clearly turned on and enjoying what was happening.

Tracy continued talking to Lloyd, "You are taking that pussy, baby. It's your white pussy. Keep fucking it, baby." Lloyd grunted, and I could hear him respond, "Hmmm, baby. That's right. That's my pussy. Nay, it's OUR pussy!"

Again, I wasn't sure what to think. Here I was, on all fours, back arched down, ass up in the air. This couple was basically talking about me like a piece of meat. "My pussy is theirs?" I thought to myself. They weren't even addressing me at all. They were just talking to each other.

This was all about their fulfillment. I was just an extra in their scene. My pussy just a hole to be used. I was a white woman for them to conquer. It wasn't just Lloyd using me. Tracy was fully enjoying seeing his huge cock owning my tight white pussy.

And I started to feel something different inside. I didn't feel the dulling effect of the condom. I could feel his veins and ridges with more clarity. I heard Lloyd whisper to Tracy, "Ah, babe. The rubber broke. I can really feel that pussy now. So wet. It's so tight!"

"That's right, baby. It always breaks," she said. "It's your pussy. It's our pussy. Use it! It needs your cum. Put your cum deep inside it. Take that little white cunt!"

I had a strong notion to stop right then and there. This wasn't a mutual swing or swap. I was just a pawn. And if I understood correctly, the condom was no longer there! And I'm not always great at remembering to take my pill. Did I take it today or yesterday? Not sure. "I need to stop this!" I thought to myself.

But I looked again at Tom. He was jacking off even faster. I looked back at the couple. Tracy was kissing Lloyd again, and her hand was reaching to his backside, massaging his muscular ass cheek as he thrust into me deeply. Thrusting hard and fast.

I was being used! And bareback now! I should stop it. But just then, my body started to have a mind of its own! I had never felt so full, and my pussy lips were being pressed in and out. He was so deep, hitting me in places I had never experienced. I usually need penetration and clit play, but I was feeling stimulated all over.

So while my mind and good senses knew this should stop. This wasn't the kind of couple play we had discussed. But I had to admit it felt so damn good!

And then I started building suddenly, outside of my control. I could feel my lips tightening. The blood rushing to my head. My thoughts weren't clear. I just knew this stranger's big hard cock was pushing me to the edge. And neither Lloyd nor Tracy seemed to care what I thought. This was about them.

I then hit the point of no return. I could tell Lloyd's cock was swelling even larger, so he was also close.

And all at once, my body contracted, my back arched upward, my head tucked into my chest. And a huge first contraction rushed over me. I was cumming! Then another huge contraction! Again and again. I let out big gasp, muttering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, aaaah!" It was obvious that my body had responded. My good senses were totally overwhelmed.

I then heard Lloyd let out a few grunts, saying, "Oh yes, yes, yes... I'm cumming, baby!" Again, he was speaking to his wife. I felt his cock swell and a huge burst of semen hit me deep inside. And another. His hard cock contracted forcefully, and his shots of cum were like nothing I've felt.

Tracy encouraged him, "That's right, baby. Fill that pussy! Flood it. That's your pussy. It's our pussy. More, more, baby, more!"

This all felt so crazy to me. I was finishing this huge orgasm, with two strangers basically using me as they wished. Tracy seemed to love seeing her man fill me up, consequences be damned. This was clearly all about them and their experience.

I looked back over my shoulder. The couple was kissing deeply again, tongues flicking, and they were whispering. More dirty talk, which I couldn't quite make out. But I figured it was much the same. About them owning my tight white pussy, to be thoroughly used by his big black cock.

Lloyd finally finished. He pulled his still mostly-hard cock out. As he did so, he lightly patted and squeezed my ass. This was again more acknowledgment of me than either had offered in some time.

I looked again over my shoulder and could see the remnants of the condom only around his base. Yes, it clearly had broken! Tracy pulled him away from the bed and fell to her knees. She took his cock in her mouth, licking off all the cum and juices. His cum. My juices. The two of them were once again in their own world.

I fell on to my stomach and finally was able to look at Tom again. His cock was still hard, hand working up and down the shaft. We made eye contact for a moment, but no words were said. I was spent, physically and emotionally. This encounter had felt so strange! So unexpected.

I slid over to him, laying my head on his shoulder. I wanted him to finish his second orgasm. I wanted him to keep jacking off, and I brought my hand down to his balls and started fondling. I knew that was his favorite, and it didn't take long. I saw his body convulse and watched as rope after rope fired across his belly. His stomach was soon covered in his own hot white sticky cum.

Then he was done. He wrapped his arm around me, and I moved my head to his chest. And we laid there together to catch our breath.

I looked over at the other couple. They were moving to the other bed. Tracy laid quickly on her back and Lloyd positioned himself. His cock was back at full strength! He entered Tracy in one thrust, all the way to the base. She was clearly used to taking his size. I wondered if Tom's cock had been just an appetizer. She probably really needed something much bigger!

The two fucked hard and fast, looking only at one another. Here was Lloyd fucking his wife, after totally having his way with me and using my pussy. It was somehow so erotic. This muscular stud, sexual stallion, absolutely fucking not one but two women into sheer bliss.

I could hear their breathing rates increasing. Tracy spread her legs even wider, dug her nails into Lloyd's back, and both starting cumming in unison. Tracy finally had her orgasm, and Lloyd's second one seemed just as intense as his first.

They squirmed and grunted, kissed and moaned, for a good 30 seconds. And Lloyd collapsed into her arms. Seeing this athletic dark couple, covered in sweat, laying together in the soft light was an erotic visual I'll never forget!

Soon, they both leaned upward and onto their feet. They hugged. Standing naked, they looked over at us.

"Thanks guys," said Lloyd. "That was really something." They were looking at us with warm yet seemingly cocky smiles.

I wasn't totally sure how to respond or how I felt about what had happened. Their smiles told me they enjoyed having used me, that they enjoyed their conquest. But we were all adults! I could have said no more. Tom could have said no. No one did anything "wrong".

We were quiet for a brief moment, and Tom finally replied, "Yea, great guys. That was definitely something." There wasn't much more to be said.

Tom and I went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned up. We returned to the room, and Lloyd and Tracy were both wearing hotel robes, sipping on a new round of cocktails. They offered us drinks as well, but we said thanks but that we should get going.

We dressed quickly, and they walked us to the door. We exchanged quick and simple hugs, which felt a bit awkward. We had just had sex with these strangers, but there didn't feel like much of a connection. I guess that's how it should be with casual swinger sex? No emotion? Or maybe sometimes there would be?

Again, nothing about this was wrong, but it definitely was a different kind of encounter. And we learned a bit more about the lifestyle.

I learned I could take a much bigger cock, the ones I always gawked at in porn videos. That was a definite first. And I seemingly felt comfortable with interracial fun.

I learned that Tom seemed to enjoy watching me get fucked. His second orgasm while watching was quite intense.

I had mixed feelings about being used and feeling like a piece of meat. But I also realized that this had just been sex. It was fun. Adults enjoying play time. It could be unemotional and just pure lustful sex.

The condom breaking and me taking another man's seed? That was probably the most uncertain thing.

But we'd figure that out and address what we needed to. It did feel so much hotter feeling Lloyd's bare cock, all its ridges, deep in my pussy. And I did cum harder when I felt his seed shooting deep inside me. That's something I learned as well!

On the way home, Tom and I spoke. We checked in. We were both okay, even though we felt like it didn't go quite as expected. We'd discuss more if that's the kind of thing to repeat.

But of key importance, we both said that we were fine and comfortable. Our relationship was healthy. We just had our first full swap! And we were okay. Our sexual journey continued!

And continue it would. Together. But where would it go next?

12