All Comments on 'Swap with a BBC in Tina's Words'

by HalfC2C

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Sometimes it happens that way

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Traci quickly learned she was married to a sissy wimp who could not please or protect her. She took loser Tom to the cleaners in the divorce and hooked back up with Lloyd. He began sharing the cheating skank slut with his friends. She become pregnant, also was rewarded with some STD's and is now a single mother. Lloyd and Tracy laughed and laughed at the stupid bimbo whore! Pathetic Tom just cries all the time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And the bbc myth train roles on. Had it not been for that foolishness it could have been a fun story. Before you write another of these take the time to do your homework. Cocks are cocks are cocks and with the exception of a very few are average worldwide. But then facts just seem to be something that gets in the way of fantasy these days.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tom comes off as a total knob. The guy your swapping with, a black guy, has his condom break and you do nothing? They're talking about owning your wife and you don't stand up for her. Not much of a man. She has to use her brain too. If she forgets her birth control and the other couple pretty much plans on the condom breaking, it's obvious they're wanting to breed her. She needs to shut it down, unless she wants to become a single slutmom, with a bastard child.

MafenMafen11 months ago

I enjoyed the previous part but not this. A number of dumb mistakes, but I hated the ignorant racial stereotypes. I won't be reading any follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it was one of the hottest stories I’ve read. I love group sex, swapping, interracial and cucking. I vote for more stories like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous