Swapin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks wonderful," Anne said looking at the bagels.

"Shower first," said Jenny.

"Please, just one bite," pleaded Anne.

"Okay. One bite then off to the shower," conceded Jenny.

Anne took my bagel and took a huge bite. "Oooh, wonderful," she mumbled with her mouth full. She turned and left the kitchen, the bottom third of her cheeks flashing below my t-shirt as she walked.

We managed to have breakfast, clean up and get dressed. Jenny called the office and told them we were taking the day off. She wanted to take Anne shopping and pickup some groceries for the weekend. Before they could leave, the phone rang. Madison was on the phone. She wanted to know if Anne had arrived. I assured her she had and everything was moving along fine before I gave the phone to Jenny.

Jenny and Madison talked for a while. When Jenny hung up, she told me we were all invited to Jerry and Madison's for bar-b-que Saturday night. Jenny kissed me good-bye and headed for the door to go shopping. Anne kissed me too, added some tongue and said "Later."

The women went shopping and I went to work anyway.

We had dinner together and settled down to watch a movie afterward. Anne detoured on the way to the living room and returned wearing just my t-shirt. Jenny took one look and laughed. "Is it going to be this way every night?" she asked Anne.

"Is this a problem?" asked Anne, lifting the bottom of the shirt as an example.

"Not this weekend," answered Jenny. "The rules are suspended but we have to talk about lifestyle after that."

Jenny got up off the sofa. "Don't start the movie without me," she said as she headed for the stairs.

Jenny returned a few minutes later. She was wearing another of my t-shirts. I turned down the lights, settled on the sofa between the women and started the movie. It was a title I didn't recognize. Jenny and Anne had brought it home from their shopping trip and Jenny had loaded it in the DVD player without showing it to me.

The movie started and, within seconds, I knew it wasn't a G-rated movie. "Where did you get this?" I asked.

"At the Lion's Den near the highway," Jenny told me.

"That adult's fantasy store?" I asked.

"You know about it?" Jenny asked.

"I've never been there. What's it like inside?" I asked.

"Later. I'll tell you later. Meanwhile, watch the movie. The girl who rented it to me said it was one of her favorites."

The movie could have become one of my favorites. What wasn't there to like sitting on the sofa with my arms around two mostly naked women watching a themeless collection of scenes with two top heavy naked women and various other characters, mostly impossibly large men and mostly nude. The movie helped create an atmosphere in the room that we probably didn't need any help to create. An atmosphere with an identifiable aroma. It also demonstrated several activities that caused all three of us to cringe.

Jenny was the first to recognize the discomfort my jeans were causing. She put her hand on my crotch and asked, "Did the movie do that to you?"

"No," I said and squeezed her breast.

"Right answer," she said.

"Help me with this," Jenny said to Anne.

Together they managed to remove my jeans, my shirt and my boxer shorts. When I opened my eyes, I saw four women orally pleasing three erections. Two women sharing my erection and two more on the television sucking on outlandish erections larger than the women's breasts.

Anne kissed me and sat back on the sofa. Jenny kissed me, stripped off the t-shirt, straddled me and surrounded my erection with her equally excited pussy. Anne stripped of my other t-shirt, cuddled up and fondled Jenny's breasts and my testicles.

Jenny had a small orgasm and Anne took her place with a similar result. Jenny stood up and took my hand. "Let's move this orgy to the bedroom," she suggested. "Turn off the movie. We don't need the instruction."

Saturday morning was a repeat of Friday morning. I had more difficulty extricating myself from the tangle on the bed. Anne had a death grip on my testicles and I had to carefully unwrap each of her fingers before I could leave. I peed and took a shower, unfortunately alone. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a t-shirt from the living room floor and put it on. I made the coffee and checked the egg and bread supply, planning to make French toast when the women surfaced.

One after the other, Anne and then Jenny entered the kitchen. Anne was wearing a wrinkled t-shirt with wet hair from the shower. Jenny stuck her wet head into the kitchen. "Has anyone seen my t-shirt?" she asked. Anne laughed and pointed at me. I pulled off the t-shirt and tossed it to Jenny. She stood in the doorway, put the t-shirt on, and pulled it down. I felt a sense of temporary sadness as her body disappeared beneath the cotton material.

I made breakfast and we sat around the table making plans for the day. Jenny reminded us that we were due at Jerry and Madison's in the late afternoon for dinner on their patio. When Anne leaned over to kiss me, Jenny reminded her that we should save ourselves for the evening ahead.

We spent the day with household chores. Laundry, dusting, vacuuming and putting things where they belonged. The women worked all day in just the t-shirts. I put on another t-shirt and did my best to help while constantly adjusting my on again, off again erection. Jenny finally told me to go and clean the bathrooms so I wouldn't be in the same room as the tits and pussies.

We headed for dinner just after five pm. We dressed casually. I wore a collared golf shirt, shorts and moccasins. Jenny was attired in a sundress and flip-flops. Anne wore a tube top, matching short shorts and her own flip-flops.

Madison greeted us at the door, barefoot and wearing a smock. I couldn't tell if she wore anything under it. Jerry was just inside the door, in shorts and a t-shirt, also barefoot. Jerry had a pitcher of yellowish adult liquid waiting for us. He poured large glasses of the ice-cold beverage and we sat around a large table on their deck behind the house, catching up and wasting time with small talk. Jerry was up and down from the table, attending to dinner cooking on the nearby grill.

Dinner was backyard masterpiece. Jerry is a master of cooking ribs on the grill and Madison added salad, baked beans and cole slaw. It all went well together, enhanced by the endless glasses of adult citrus beverage. Dinner ended. Jerry and I were chased into the living room while the three women tended to the leftovers and dirty dishes.

Settled in two chairs in the living room, I asked the obvious question. "Say Jerry, what's the agenda for tonight?"

"Damned if I know," said Jerry. "Madison has been tight lipped about her plans for tonight. I do know two things though. She's been talking to Jenny all week and she wants to spend some time alone with you."

"Alone with me?" I asked. "That sounds intimate."

"It is. Madison has been very clear about it," said Jerry.

"How about you? Do you have a problem with it?" I asked.

"Not after the cruise. After all, if you're with Madison, I'm with Jenny. Seems like an equal trade to me. Actually, I might have the better deal," admitted Jerry.

"And Anne?" I asked.

"Anne? I thought she was staying with you," Jerry said.

"Anne might have a bedroom at our place but she's an independent contractor. If Madison wants to be alone with me, I think that leaves both Jenny and Anne with you," I clarified.

"Sounds like suicide but I'm willing to take the risk," stated Jerry.

"Deal, then?"

"Deal. I wonder what's taking the girls so long?" asked Jerry.

"We're right here," said Madison from the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Jerry.

"Long enough," answered Madison. "Did you just bargain me away?"

"I thought it was what you wanted," said a chastised Jerry.

"It was and it still is. I just expected it to happen differently. More subtly," Madison told him. "Jenny, Anne and I just spent ten minutes working on a plan to arrive at the same deal. Should we scrap that plan or are you interested in how we planned to convince you and Vince?" asked Madison.

Jerry looked at me and I nodded. "I think I like your plan," said Jerry.

"Without even knowing what it is and you already know the result?" Madison asked.

"Surprise us," Jerry told her.

"Ladies," Madison said over her shoulder. "Should we surprise them anyway?"

Jenny and Anne moved past Madison to the center of the room. Madison turned on the stereo and the room filled with upbeat music. She turned down the lights and joined the other two in the center of the room. She instructed Jerry and me to move to the sofa, one on each end with space in the middle.

The women formed a circle and began to dance with each other. The dancing led to nuzzling and kissing. The nuzzling and kissing led to palming and fondling. The palming and fondling led to undressing each other.

Jerry and I watched while Jenny and Madison undressed Anne. When she was naked, Anne danced over to us in front of the sofa, shook her breasts and hips and sat between us. She took our hands and placed them on her breasts and sat back to watch Jenny and Madison.

Madison undressed Jenny. Jenny replaced Anne on the sofa. Anne then undressed Madison. Madison sat on my lap, Jenny moved to Jerry's lap and Anne resumed her seat between us. Considerable nuzzling and kissing ensued between the couples while Anne pushed her hands under the women and squeezed our ever-hardening erections.

"I think Madison should go with Vince," suggested Jenny.

Without comment or objection, Madison stood up and offered her hand to me. I took her hand and stood up alongside her. "Do you have your keys?" asked Madison.

"I do," I answered patting my pocket.

"Then come with me," she ordered.

"What about Anne?" I asked.

"I think she's okay with Jerry and Jenny," Madison told me.

Madison led me to the front door. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To your house," Madison said.

"You aren't wearing clothes," I stated the obvious.

"I won't need them," Madison answered.

"Even in the car?" I asked.

"Nobody will see me," Madison stated.

"How...?" Madison interrupted me and said, "Just get in the car and I'll show you."

Madison and I walked to my car in the driveway. She was very sure of herself and didn't hurry. Darkness was her friend. I unlocked the car, opened the passenger door and helped her sit inside before closing the door. Madison waited patiently while I walked around the car and sat in the driver's seat.

I started the car. "Move the seat back a little," she said. "Far enough so that you can still drive," she added.

When I was set, I began to back out of the driveway. Madison reached over, unzipped my shorts, freed my semi-erect penis from my boxer shorts and stretched it out of my pants. She leaned over and surrounded my cock with her mouth. She was so low that someone would have had to be right next to the car to see her.

I tried to focus on driving while Madison was driving me crazy. She was very good with her mouth and I was afraid to split my focus to combat where she was taking me. It was a twenty-minute drive to my house and I had doubts I would get there without filling her mouth with semen. I almost made it. At the last stop sign before turning into my street, I tensed and came in her mouth. It was a longer than usual stop while I pulsed, and Madison sucked and swallowed. I managed to drive the rest of the way while Madison cleaned up with her tongue as best she could. She sat up as I pulled into the driveway.

I started to put my softening penis back in my pants before exiting the car. "Don't," ordered Madison.

We walked calmly from the car to the front door, my cock hanging from the fly of my trousers and Madison naked. Darkness continued to be our friend. Inside, Madison closed the door, threw her arms around my neck, kissed me and pushed her tongue with a considerable residue of our adventure in the car, into my mouth.

"I can't wait to get this week started," she said.

"Week?" I asked.

"I guess Jenny didn't tell you," Madison explained. "She's going to pick me up Saturday afternoon."

"Saturday afternoon?" I asked.

"Yep. A whole naked week together," said Madison.

"And Jenny and Anne?" I asked.

"I expect they'll spend a naked week with Jerry," Madison surmised.

"Poor Jerry," I stated.

"Happy us," stated Madison.

Madison and I went back to kissing. "You've got to get those clothes off," Madison declared.

I led her upstairs to the bedroom where I disrobed and put my clothes in the hamper. "I won't be needing them for a while," I thought.

Madison pulled down the bed covers and crawled up on the bed. I crawled up beside her and she curled up in my arms. I smelled her hair, kissed the top of her head and held a breast in one hand. "There's no hurry," she said. "We have all week."

We settled into each other's arms. Madison twisted around so she could kiss me. My hand slid from her breast and rested on the top of the crease between her labia. My fingers explored and found her clitoris, hiding peacefully under its sheath of skin. I let my finger rest there while I continued to kiss and hold her tightly in my arms.

"That's really nice," cooed Madison. "Don't move. Just let me enjoy your touch."

I could feel the warmth building between her legs and I kept my fingers still, not wanting to spoil what Madison was feeling. Her kisses became longer and more passionate. Her hips moved subtly and I moved my fingers in a small circle on the tip of clitoris.

Madison's eyes closed, her mouth opened and her tongue began to explore my mouth. I moved my fingers in another small circle. Her clitoris enlarged beneath my fingers and emerged from its home at the top of her crease. I pressed her clitoris between my fingers and her body. Madison melted into my arms and her kisses intensified. We were breathing each other's air, with our mouths open and our teeth almost touching.

Very slowly, I moved my fingers in a continuous circle on her clitoris and increased the pressure. Madison curled up tighter against me. Her kisses became erratic and alternated between trying to push her tongue into my mouth searching for my tonsils and pushing her breast into my mouth so I could suck her nipple. Her thighs tightened against my fingers and she pushed herself against me even tighter. It was almost as if she was trying to get inside me, make us share a body, become two souls in a single body.

Her movements became unpredictable. I held her close and sucked on her nipple. I pressed my fingers hard against her clitoris, she buried her head against my neck, her body tensed and then became rigid as she shook uncontrollably against me.

And then, suddenly, Madison fell against me, still and limp. There was a considerable amount of warm liquid on my stomach and thigh. I laid her on the bed and checked her breathing and heartbeat. She lay on the bed in a fetal position with her hands squeezed between her thighs. I lay behind her, gently stroking her hair and shoulder while she rested.

Slowly, her body uncurled and her eyes opened. She turned on the bed until she faced me. "There you are," she whispered. There were tears in her eyes and streaks on her cheeks. "What happened?"

"You'll have to tell me," I said in return. "You were lying in my arms and then, suddenly, you became wild. Almost uncontrollable, kissing me and pushing your breasts into my mouth."

Madison's eyes opened wide at my description. "I don't know. I don't remember that. I was curled up in your arms, warmly floating somewhere between sleep and consciousness. Then you touched me, there," she said, pointing to her clitoris.

"My world became a cascade of colors. I never felt such joy or peace. Nothing could touch me or hurt me. Then suddenly, an explosion of bright light, brighter than the sun, and then darkness. I don't remember anything until I felt you running your fingers through my hair and stroking my shoulder. For a moment, nothing was more important than knowing you were beside me."

"Sounds like an orgasm to me," I said.

"Yes and no," said Madison after considering my statement. "Yes, to an orgasm, no to something more. More than an orgasm. I've had many orgasms and that was something else. I don't know what to call it. I do know that I've never been there before and I couldn't get there without you. I felt, and I still feel, that I'm safe in your arms. Safe to lose everything. Safe to unlock all my secrets. Safe to open my soul, knowing that you'll protect me from everything, even myself."

"I'm honored," I said softly.

"You should be. There's nobody else I've ever felt that way with. Vince," she continued, "you know that I don't love you. Not like I love Jerry. I want to live with Jerry. I want to have sex with Jerry. I want to grow old with Jerry, care for him and have him care for me. You're different. You touch my soul in a different way. I trust you."

Madison thought for a moment. "That's it. I trust you," she said. "That's what allowed me to go beyond an orgasm. I had a trust-gasm, if that's even a word. I don't know what else to call it. Maybe a trugasm, nothing 'or' about it. A true orgasm."

Madison and I lay on the bed together for a long time, thinking about what she described. We touched and kissed frequently. Eventually, we had sex, an hour's long marathon with many orgasms, laughter and tears. It was different than any other time we had sex. We agreed that sex between us would never be the same again. We agreed that the thought of having a whole week together had something to do with it. We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke early Sunday morning.

We reinforced our memories of sex the night before and got out of bed late. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. Madison entered just as I finished. She casually picked up my toothbrush and brushed her own teeth. Dumbfounded, I watched as she rinsed her mouth. When she was done, she looked at me. "What? You have a problem with me using your toothbrush?" she asked.

"It is unusual," I said.

"I didn't bring mine and, after all the bodily fluids we've exchanged, I figured it wasn't a big deal," she explained.

"It isn't," I confirmed. "Actually, it demonstrates the nature of our relationship," I concluded.

"I'm hoping for a lot more demonstrations this week," predicted Madison.

Madison insisted on making breakfast. "I'm doing all the cooking this week," she declared. "Your job is to save your energy for the times between meals."

She opened the refrigerator. "Wow," she exclaimed. "There's enough food in her for an entire week."

"Jenny went shopping Saturday," I told her.

"I did to. I planned for Jenny and Jerry all week. I hope there's enough for Anne as well."

Breakfast by Madison was a professional exercise. I made the coffee and watched Madison. Whenever she caught me looking, she wiggled her ass in my direction or shook her breasts. Madison cooked and she served everything hot with cold orange juice. The eggs were perfect, the home fries with peppers and onions better and the bacon crisp. I looked forward to breakfast every day this week.

I helped Madison clean up and put the dishes in the dish washer. When we finished, we curled up on the sofa to watch the early NFL game. By then, the absence of clothing seemed normal. I couldn't remember what it was like to curl up and watch the game with clothes on.

We sat quietly, watching the game. I kissed her frequently and fondled a breast occasionally. Madison nuzzled my neck and stroked my cock absent mindedly. During halftime, Madison pleasured me with one of her special blowjobs. I returned the favor while we waited after the game for the next game to start.