Swapin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Madison made a couple of excellent chicken salad sandwiches with cranberries on sourdough bread for lunch and we shared a beer.

We spent the entire day just being with each other and watching football. It was sensual. It was erotic. We touched often. We kissed more often, but we didn't fuck. It was one of the most beautiful Sunday's I could remember.

Dinner was a chicken dish with a pungent sauce over rice with broccoli and a salad. After dinner, we settled in the living room again to watch a movie. Madison took the control and started the movie. I had forgotten about the movie Jenny, Anne and I had left in the DVD player. Madison watched it for about two minutes before commenting, "Do you and Jenny watch this stuff often?"

"No. That was a first. Jenny and Anne picked it up when they went shopping."

"Jenny picked it up. I'd never have guessed. Why?" Madison asked.

"I guess they thought it would set a mood," I said.

"Did it work for them?" Madison asked.

"It did," I told her.

"It's working for me too," she said. She took my hand and placed it on her pussy. She was hot and wet.

That was all it took for me to join the parade. In seconds, I was stiff. I wasn't as large as the actors in the movie but, if you were measuring stiffness, I was the Grand Marshal.

Madison wasted no time climbing onto my lap and impaling herself on my erection. She bounced on me, laughing and having a grand time. "This is fun," she commented.

She was right. It was fun. Until now, having sex with Madison always had a serious tinge to it. I was always concerned about ensuring her pleasure, leading her to an orgasm and not climaxing prematurely. This was different. It was sex for just the fun of sex. Who came or who didn't come wasn't a concern. Whether I lasted two minutes or ten minutes never occurred to me. We fucked and laughed. Madison kissed me and pushed her tits into my mouth. I squeezed her ass and rubbed her clitoris.

At one point, Madison asked, "What are they doing now?"

I looked over her shoulder at the television. "She's fucking two guys at the same time," I told her.

"Well, that's not going to happen this week," she stated. "But that gives me an idea."

Madison rose up, took my erection in one hand and slowly moved back down until the head of my cock pushed against her anal sphincter.

"You're serious?" I questioned.

"Is there a problem?" she asked. "You've never done this?"

'Not with you," I stated.

"I'd remember if you had. It's past time to fix that."

Madison slowly pushed down on my erection. "Don't try to help. Let me do it," she said.

She paused, reinserted herself on my erection to increase the lubrication and returned to pushing against her ass. This time, I felt her muscle relax and the head of my erection slipped inside her ass. She paused again. "Give me a minute. I need to get used to this."

Eventually, she began to move slowly up and down on my erection, each time going down a little further until her cheeks rested on my pubic hair. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Different," I said.

"Me too. Do you think we could have orgasms like this?" she asked.

"Probably," I said. "But I don't know how it would feel."

"You want to give it a try?" she asked.

"You're in charge. Give it a go. I'll adapt as necessary," I agreed.

Madison began pumping herself on my erection. She increased the pace and I joined her rhythm. She stopped and said, "I want to try a different position."

Madison rose off my erection with an audible "pop." She got on her knees of the carpet and rested her body on the sofa cushions. "Get behind me," she said.

I got on my knees behind her and slipped my erection into her pussy.

"Not there," she said.

"Just refreshing the lubrication," I told her and refocused my effort on her ass.

I reentered her and slid easily inside her intestines. I energetically fucked her ass.

"Yes," she said. "Just like that. Don't stop."

I didn't stop and several minutes later I was approaching an orgasm. "Madison," I said.

"I feel it. Don't hold back. I want to know how it feels," she ordered.

I came in Madison's intestines. Her orgasm quickly followed. Afterward, I sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa holding Madison in my lap. "You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she said. "How about you?"

"I'm good."

"Vince, that was unusual. When you came, I felt the heat all the way up behind my tits. Is that possible?"

"I'm not an expert on female anatomy, but I guess it is since you felt it," I told her.

"It was fun and I had an orgasm but I missed something," Madison said.

"I know what you mean. I missed the feel of your vagina squeezing me. I almost missed your orgasm. You felt empty somehow."

"That was fortunate," laughed Madison. "But you're right. I knew you were inside me but I couldn't feel you like I can when we fuck in the usual way."

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"Yes. I think I might but not often. I do wonder what it would feel like with another cock in my pussy at the same time," Madison fantasized.

"We could probably arrange that," I theorized.

"We could but don't you try to make it happen. I'll set it up when I'm ready," cautioned Madison.

"Madison," I ventured. "Was that the first time you ever did that?"

"You too?" she asked.

We laughed together. "I guess we both own each other's anal virginity," said Madison.

"That's not something we need to advertise," I said.

We went to bed late. I took the disk out of the player, found the jewel box and put the disk inside. Someone needed to return the disk to the adult store. Neither Madison nor I were planning to leave the house all week. I guess Jenny was going to pay a late return fee.

I turned off the lights and Madison and I went upstairs holding hands. Madison's steps seemed different, like she was walking more carefully. Halfway up the stairs, I stopped and asked her, "Are you alright?"

"I am," she replied. "Just a little sore where I shouldn't be."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"What for? It was my idea. I don't think it will be a problem the next time," she said.

"Next time?" I thought and we headed for the bedroom. Madison stopped in the bathroom and I waited for her in the bedroom. I used the bathroom when she was finished. Madison was in the bed when I returned. "You didn't have to wait in the bedroom while I peed," she said.

"I know that. I needed to do more than pee," I informed her.

"Is that much different?" she asked.

"It's not pretty," I said.

Madison thought for a moment. "Okay," she said. "Exception for taking a dump."

I laughed. Madison patted the bed next to her. I climbed into the bed and we wrapped our bodies around each other, kissed and lay back to sleep.

Sleep was postponed. Madison wanted to fall asleep with me inside her. She wondered if that was possible and if she would wake up in the morning with me still inside her. Preparation took several minutes and we discussed possible positions. We ruled out positions with either one of us on top. We considered spooning, tried it and realized that small movements in our sleep could cause my relaxed cock to slip from her.

We settled on an unusual position. I lay at a right angle to her body and entered her on her back. She put her legs over my hips, a position that we thought would help keep us close all night.

We settled in for the night. I had an erection and I was inside Madison. I couldn't help moving to enhance the feeling. "Don't cum," cautioned Madison. "Just lie still and go to sleep."

We fell asleep locked together.

I woke early Monday morning. Everything was as we planned. I was still inside Madison although I no longer had an erection. I moved very carefully. I wanted to stimulate my penis without falling out of her. One tiny movement after another soon accomplished the result I wanted and I was able to take longer strokes inside her.

My activity woke up Madison. "Oooh, that's a wonderful way to wake up," she cooed.

"It's also a wonderful way to fall asleep," I told her.

"Really? All night? It worked?" she questioned.

"It did," I confirmed.

"Oooh, that makes it even better," Madison exclaimed and she began to match my movements with movements of her own.

This time I did cum.

"That feels nice but I'm not there yet," she said.

"Sorry. How about I solve that problem after breakfast."

"Okay," agreed Madison. "What's for breakfast?"

"How would I know," I said. "You're the cook."

I let Madison head for the bathroom first. We shared the bathroom and the toothbrush and headed for the kitchen. I noticed that Madison was walking more normally as I feasted on the exaggerated wiggle of her ass as I followed her down the stairs.

After breakfast, Madison ushered me back upstairs and into the bedroom. "I'm holding you to your promise," she told me.

We settled on the bed, Madison on her back with her legs spread and my face between her thighs. I spent the next twenty minutes using my tongue and lips repeatedly bringing her to the brink or orgasm and easing up to let her recover. When I finally didn't let up, an out-of-control Madison erupted and needed several minutes to calm down.

"You bastard," she exclaimed.

"Sounds like you weren't impressed," I offered.

"No. No. It was wonderful. It's just that you took me so close so many times that I was ready to scream."

"You did scream," I said. "I heard it."

"I did, didn't I?" she stated. "But it was from release, not frustration."

"So, can I do it again?" I asked.

"I'd be upset if you didn't," said Madison.

"Frustration and all?" I asked.

"Frustration and all," she confirmed. "I made the ending better," she admitted.

"We have a lot of things we need to repeat this week," I commented.

"We do," she agreed. "When do we start?"

After lunch, I settled on the sofa and put a news station on the television thinking I'd catch up on world events since the weekend. Madison followed me into the living room, curled up in my lap, took the remote and turned off the television. "We don't need to know what's happening anywhere but right here, right now," she told me.

Madison kissed my neck and curled in a tight ball in my lap. She put my hand on her breast and kissed me gently with a new meaning. "Can we do that thing we did Saturday again?" she asked.

"You mean a 'trugasm'?" I asked.

"That's it. I forgot what we called it. We have lots of things to repeat and I want to start there," she added.

"An excellent place to start," I told her.

I moved one hand to stroke the back of her neck and let my hand on her breast slip down her body to rest on her pubis. Madison brought her legs up with bent knees and separated them slightly to encourage me. I kissed her. She kissed me back with an open mouth. Our tongues found each other and my fingers found her clitoris. Her clitoris was already out of it hiding place and easy to manipulate with my fingers.

I rubbed very gently and very slowly. We kissed with increasing passion. Madison's body reacted to each kiss and stroke. Her reactions mirrored her responses of two days earlier. When her climax arrived, I was unable to separate it from the same moment Saturday night, with one exception, this time she didn't pass out.

Madison quivered in my arms for quite a while before she settled down and appeared to nap. When her eyes opened, I asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm wonderful," she said but her eyes didn't match her words.

"But...," I said.

"It wasn't the same as the last time," she confessed. "Don't get me wrong. It was wonderful. One of my best orgasms ever, but it didn't quite reach the next level. The level from Saturday night. I wonder why."

"Maybe you can't force it," I ventured.

"Can't force it? What does that mean?" Madison asked.

"You can't plan it. You can't make it happen," I suggested. "Maybe it's organic, comes from the depths of who you are when you are relaxed, in the proper mood and not expecting it, like Saturday night," I offered.

"Does that mean it might not happen again?" Madison asked.

"Possibly. I heard a story years ago about a woman who had a 'mind blowing orgasmic experience' and spent the rest of her life trying to reproduce it," I told her.

"You hope you're not right," Madison concluded sadly. "But," she continued with a smile, "that was incredible. I'd do it again in a heartbeat or later this week," she said.

"That's my girl," I said.

"Your girl?" she questioned. "Did you forget I'm married to Jerry?"

"It's a figure of speech and, if you recall, you've already shared that you want to be with both of us but for different reasons," I said.

"True, but girl, not woman?" she persisted.

"A woman is mature. She thinks about what she does. She considers the pro and cons of her plans and acts accordingly. I think I prefer the wild abandon of a girl when it comes to us," I explained.

Madison threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love the way you think," she said.

We established a pattern for the rest of the week. Sex before breakfast to get the day started on the right foot. Frequent touching and sex occasionally the rest of the day, mostly for the fun of it or just for us to feel me inside her. Orgasms were rare during the day but at night, after dinner, orgasms became the focus. We repeated everything we had done before and invented some new ones. We did spend some time performing necessary chores, like washing the sheets and making the bed.

Wednesday evening, we tried anal again after Madison spent twenty minutes in the bathroom with a tube of Vaseline. It was much easier and orgasmic but we agreed it wasn't a replacement for actual fucking.

We also ate, wonderful dinners made by Madison, drank, concoctions made by me, watched movies, except the one brought home by Jenny, and danced, naked in the dark.

Friday evening, Madison was lying on her back with her hips in my lap and her legs over the side of the sofa. She had her eyes closed and her body slack with relaxation. I was idly running the fingers of my right hand around the nipple of her left breast and the fingers of my left hand through her pubic hair.

"God," whispered Madison. "This is the life."

"It is, isn't it," I echoed.

I put my head back on the sofa, closed my eyes and absorbed Madison's energy and the different textures of the skin of her breast and nipple and her coarse, curly pubic hair. "This really is the life," I thought.

The mood drifted and landed near where we had been Saturday night. Soon, Madison was kissing me with thoughtless abandon, opened mouth and exploring with her tongue, her breasts seeking my lips and pushing them into my mouth. She quivered, shook and writhed like an EF-5 tornado.

She was thrashing around so violently that I rushed to get in front of her and hold her so she didn't fall off the sofa and onto the floor.

"FUCK!" she suddenly screamed and I was holding a very limp and comatose Madison in my arms. Liquid was flowing from her vagina onto my arm and dripping onto my thigh. I lay her back on the sofa and she curled into a fetal position with her hands squeezed between her thighs, a position that I'd seen before.

Several minutes later, she opened her eyes and smiled. "I did it again," she whispered.

"I do believe you did," I said logically.

"Believe it," Madison insisted. "You said it couldn't be done."

"I said, it wasn't probable. You couldn't force it."

"I didn't. It just happened. It could happen again," she insisted.

"Only if you get out of the way," I philosophized.

Saturday morning at breakfast, we were both almost too tired to eat. Neither of us had the energy to prepare a meal. Breakfast consisted of toast, juice and coffee, lots of coffee. "What got into you last night?" asked Madison.

"I think I got into you," I countered.

"You did. I had too many orgasms to count," she admitted.

"I had seven," I told her.

"Seven! You came seven times?" she asked.

"I did," I confirmed.

"Is that a record?"

"It is for me," I said.

"Do you think Guinness would be interested?" Madison asked.

I laughed. "They might if they even track that stuff. Even so, I doubt I'd be anything except a footnote or an honorable mention."

"Don't underestimate yourself," cautioned Madison.

"I'm not but I'm also not underestimating any of the other four billion men on the planet," I said.

After breakfast, we settled in front of the television to watch some early college football games. We had a quick lunch and I headed back to the living room to finish watching a game. Madison redirected me and we ended up in the bedroom. Foolishly, I asked what we were doing there.

"It's our last afternoon together," Madison explained. "I want to have a proper send off. After all, it has to last me until we can manage to get together again." We managed an incredible, two-hour send off. Between us, we had six orgasms, two of them mine. We showered with another fuck for fun, stripped the bed and washed the bed linens.

Madison found the sheets we had washed yesterday in the dryer and I helped her make the bed. We dressed minimally and settled on the sofa, Madison in my lap, her head on my shoulder and my fingers hiding beneath a robe she borrowed from Jenny's closet. Madison hummed softly while we waited for four o'clock.

We heard the key in the lock at one minute after four.

Jenny came into the room, naked and carrying a leather gym bag.

"Did I interrupt something?" she asked.

"No. Nothing. We were just waiting for you," Madison said.

Madison jumped up, went to Jenny and gave her a huge kiss. "Welcome home," she said.

"I'm glad to be home," Jenny replied.

I walked over to her and repeated Madison's kiss but with additional emotional content.

"Wow," said Jenny. "Nice welcome."

"What happened to your clothing?" I asked.

"Nothing. I still have them. They're in the bag with clothes for Madison. I hadn't worn them all week and didn't want to start now, "she told us.

"You drove here like that?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure. What's the problem?" Jenny wanted to know.

"It's the middle of the day," I said obviously.

"Same as it is every day," agreed Jenny.

"Aren't you concerned someone might have seen you?" I asked.

"So, what if they did," she commented.

"You could get arrested," I suggested.

"I don't think a man who saw me would report me and spoil his fun and a woman who saw me would be too shocked to do anything or envious that it wasn't her. Either way, I'd be long gone before the law arrived," she rationalized.

Jenny opened the gym bag and removed her dress and a pair of flip-flops. She handed Madison the bag and her car keys. "Everything you need is in the bag," she said.

Madison took off the borrowed robe and rooted through the bag for her clothing. She put on blouse and slacks and stuffed the bra and panties back in the bag. She pulled out a pair of flats and put them on her feet. "Where's Anne?" she asked.

"She wanted to hang out with Jerry for a while," Jenny said.

"Naked?" asked Madison.

"She was naked when I left," responded Jenny.

"I hope she leaves me something for my homecoming," Madison wished.

Jenny and I laughed as Madison headed for the door, bag and keys in hand.

"Not driving naked?" I asked.

"Only in the dark," replied Madison.

"Good luck," said Jenny.

"Thanks," said Madison and she was gone.

Jenny and walked to the sofa and sat down. "You look great," I told her.

"Thanks. A little tired maybe," she replied. "How about you?"

"A little tired too," I said. "I have to admit, I wasn't expecting you to show up naked."

"I didn't plan to but, after not wearing clothes for the entire week, I just couldn't get dressed for the short drive home only to take everything off again when I got here."