All Comments on 'Swapped Ch. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NashJR2NashJR24 months ago

Will this be another one of those stories where the bullied son has no spine and will never defend himself? There are 100s of these stories here, I would like to see a comeback or revenge for once where Daniel ends up sleeping with the two moms instead

Raja1938Raja19384 months ago

Interesting story so far, but need to more watchful of details. For example, Sarah was able to call the hospital and have them come over to take Connor away within in just a few minutes, but it took Cynthia more than an hour to drive to the hospital to visit him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is actually a really unique & interesting concept

flynndflynnd4 months ago

Connor better face the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2 is much better than the first. Cynthia should get more and more corrupted as she is already down that path - maybe a new edgy haircut, tattoos, piercings, change of wardrobe. You can easily make Cynthia slowly become just as despicable as Connor.

Daniel and Sarah, on the other hand, knowing the truth can fall in love, but still in secret. In the end, maybe Cynthia and Connor meet a bad end, like her being pregnant and them both being arrested. Zoey goes to Sarah and Daniel somehow.

Very interesting story, but you should proofread it before posting to catch the inconsistencies.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabearabout 2 months ago

A fantastic story you will be amazing if this date as they was . He gets released from the mental ward and checking his mobile He sees the videos He needs revenge and so he fucks it the mother sees very willing to do it because She went over to the house to talk about it and upon going round the back because she was not answer she saw them have been sex he was filled with anger and jealousy and she also wanted revenge.

A few months later there was an electrical storm and their parties ended up going back the craziest thing is at that same time both women found out that they were pregnant.

dalek2001dalek200127 days ago

That was great.

dalek2001dalek200127 days ago

That was fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Swapped Ch. 01 Previous Part
Swapped Series Info