Swapped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it'll only be naturally if they started sleeping together and having sex in her bedroom.

She really did...love this version of him better.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile in Sarah's house, Sarah in her living room. Thinking about what her son or "Daniel" had told her that morning.

"What if Connor was telling the truth?" she thought, "Did he and Cynthia's son Daniel really switch bodies? Does that mean that body swapping was real and not something you only see in movies or read in books?"

Sarah sighs and pulls out her cellphone. Then calls Magisons. Which was the mental health hospital she sent Connor to.

"Yes can I talk to," Cynthia said and pulls out a business card from her purse, "Dr. Colleen Blackinskie please?"

The receptionist connects her to Colleen's office. It took a few seconds before a woman's voice answered the line.

"This is Colleen Blackinskie speaking," the female voice said, "who is this?"

"Oh um...hi this is Sarah White," Sarah said, "I....umm wanted to know how my son is doing."

"You mean Connor?" Colleen asked.

"Y-Yes," Sarah said.

"Well he's...bit a handful to be honest," Colleen said, "but it's nothing we can't treat."

"I'm just thinking that maybe sending him there was a mistake," Sarah said with a sigh, "maybe I should have got him counseling instead."

"Counseling won't change the fact that he's determined to state that he's someone called Daniel Greystone." Colleen said, "Plus they'd just referral him to our facility."

"Is he doing okay though?" Sarah asked.

"Well he had a bit of an episode earlier today," Colleen said, "when he got a visitor from a woman pretending to be you."

"What do you mean by that?" Sarah asked, "What woman?"

"Oh nothing for you to worry your precious little head about," Colleen said, "It was dealt with and she left the facility afterwards."

-----------------------------------------

Cynthia was now on top of Connor. Riding him steadily and expertly. Her ass clapping against his waist as she pumped up and down his shaft with experienced maneuvers. Her breasts swaying against his face. His hands holding onto her waist as he thrusts upward inside her. Cynthia moans loudly.

-------------------------------------------

"Can I come see him?" Sarah asked, "I want to know what he meant earlier."

"That's what that woman said too," Colleen said, "and yet she couldn't ask any questions because he became delusional and that she was his mom."

"That must have been Cynthia," Sarah thought, "she was the only one who I told about where Connor was."

"I'll tell you what I tried telling her," Colleen continued, "it'll be very difficult to administrator his treatment if you saw him on the first day he was sent here."

"It could be a supervised visit," Sarah stated, "you can be in the same room with us. I just want to confirm something."

She then heard a sigh from Dr. Colleen's end.

"Maybe that would've helped in the first place " Colleen said, "Fine. You can see him tomorrow. I'll supervise the visit and step in if need be. Deal?"

"Crystal," Sarah said, "and thanks."

She then ended the call and closed her phone.

She didn't believe what Connor told her earlier that day. But yet...what if it was true? What if they actually did switch bodies? That would mean her son is...with Daniel's mom and Daniel was the one she sent to that mental health hospital.

-----------------------------------------------

"Yeah you like that don't you bitch!" Connor said as he slaps Cynthia's ass hard.

Cynthia was on all fours as Connor kneeled behind her. Her head buried in her pillow to muffle her cries. His cock rapidly thrusting inside her.

He slaps her ass again.

"Oh yes!" Cynthia said, "I love how you treat my pussy!"

"You call me daddy from now on!" Connor said, "Since I own your ass as of today."

"Yes daddy!" Cynthia said, "Oh please spank me again!"

Connor pushes her torso firmly onto the bed. Burying his cock deeply inside her, that she could feel the throbbing sensation of his shaft. Feeling it spurt rope after rope of hot cum inside her.

"Oh god that feels so good daddy!" Cynthia purred, "Yes breed me! Make me pregnant with your cum! Give Zoey another sibling!"

Connor then collapses on top of her sweaty back. Both panting and trying to catch their breath.

"God you're such a good fuck!" Connor said as he rolled off her.

"Mmmm same as yourself...daddy," Cynthia said as she turned her head to look at him.

They then share a long passionate kiss.

"Think maybe after a quick recharge I'll ready for another round," Connor said.

"I...I don't think I can manage going again that soon," Cynthia said, "I'm still tender and sore from the pounding you just gave me."

"Well you better get used to that then," Connor gloated, "because I plan on fucking you daily."

"If you did that," Cynthia said, "your grades would plummet and you won't get into that college you want to go to."

"Who cares about that?" Connor asked defiantly as he pinched her left nipple, "That was old me. New me doesn't give a shit about school."

Cynthia moans as Connor started rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck!" she whimpered.

Connor's hand speed increases.

"J-Just l-like t-t-that!" Cynthia said gritting her teeth.

"Does mommy want to cum on my hand?" Connor asked.

"YES!" she said, "Make me cum baby!"

Her body convulses and spasms as clear liquid shoots out of her. Then lands at the foot of her bed. Staining her bedsheets in the process.

Afterwards, she sighs in contentment and closes her eyes. Cynthia didn't even notice that Connor was between her legs and pushing his already hardened 10inch long cock inside her.

Her mind was already done in by the recent orgasm he gave her.

---------------------------------------------

Zoey was dropped off by her school bus three hours later. She sighs as she waved goodbye to her friends and started walking up the front porch.

"I'm home!" Zoey called out when she opened the front door, "Mom? Daniel? You guys home?"

Only silence greeted her and a faint creaking sound that appeared to be coming from the hallway. Curious, she went to investigate and called out for her mom and big brother again. The sounds got more louder the closer she got to where it was coming from.

Stopping outside her mom's bedroom door, she reaches for the handle. Then freezes as two voices are heard from inside. One being her mom, the other...sounded like Daniel's voice.

"Yeah take that dick you dirty slut!" the make voice said.

"Oooooooh fuuuuuuck!" her mom moaned out, "It feels so good inside me daddy!"

"Daddy?" Zoey thought to herself, "Why would mom say that?"

Being curious, Zoey decided to peek through the slightly opened bedroom door and immediately wished she didn't. In her mom's bedroom was her mom and brother. Both were naked and on her mom's bed. Her mom was between Daniel's legs, head bobbing up and down repeatedly. Her butt pointing towards the doorway that Zoey watched from.

"Does Daddy like what I'm doing?" her mom asked Daniel, "Does he like having my slutty mouth wrapped around his big fat dick?"

"Less talking more sucking!" Daniel said, "Don't forget my balls too!"

"Yes sir!" her mom giggled and went back to sucking him.

Feeling disgusted and betrayed by both people she looked up to, Zoey immediately ran to her own room afterwards. Then crawled under her bed and cried

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sarah sat at her dinner table eating the leftovers from the diner she went to with Cynthia.

"Maybe it was a mistake?" she told herself, "I should've at least heard him out before freaking out like I did."

Sarah sighs afterwards.

"I'll go see him tomorrow," she then told herself, "hopefully it'll cheer him up."

12