All Comments on 'Swapping Fantasy Now Reality Ch. 01'

by swapping1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Swingers EH?

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 15 years ago
Love it!!

Sexy start.....looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Start!!!

That is a nice start to a series that you wrote. Can hardly wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I like the way you described the way everything was brought together between the two couples and how the one husband wanted the one wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sounds

Like you got your wish, I can only hope you get to watch other men fuck your wife for you a lot, sounds like you both will be happy, good luck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
good start for a fucking good cuckold

It would be a great thrill to see your wife getting a big cock shoved up her twat, and to watch her squirm around trying to take it all in her pussy. trying not show you how much she loves Pat's larger cock. She works hard to keep all of her extreme excitement and continuous orgasm she has from you, because of his larger cock,for fear that you wouldn't let her have his big cock again. You could watch how tight her pussy is stretched around the man's larger cock. You watch her secretions leak out from around her pussy lips when Pat pulled his fat long cock out of her until just the head was still in her pussy before shoving it deep into her womb. At first it was an extreme turn-on for your wife to have you to watch her while she was doing something nasty, but that thrill wore off quickly, and she wanted his fat cock all to her self. She doesn't tell you of how Pat fucks her while you are at work and fucks her all day long until she can hardly walk, giving her the most enjoyable sex she ever had in her life. You often wonder why your dinner is late getting on the table when you get home, and how tired Lina is in the evenings, and you just think she works hard keeping the household in order. You don't realize that Pat's the one that got her anal cherry and taught her how to enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum, that you don't get to enjoy with her. Pat was fucking her every day, while you were playing around with Tina whenever the four of you got together. Pat is the one that has fucked a baby into her womb, and she knows that Pat will have her pussy anytime he wants it no mater what you want. Pat is the one who's proud of how Lina's belly is growing, and is making plans for his new daughter to come and stay with him and Tina after Lina has the baby. You finally see that it was a set-up on Pat, Tina and Lina's to have you cuckolded from the better man, and you are left to stroke your small cock all by yourself, while your wife is living with her new family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
digdaddyrich and marklion strike once again!

As always, digdaddyrich has to impregnate the woman. Always, with this guy, he has to impregnate the woman, or whore her out, or both. Then there's marklion, and his patented "I liked that story THAT YOU WROTE..." comment, where he needlessly summarizes the story AND informs the author that he wrote a story. Thanks, marklion, for once again pointing out that a Literotica author wrote a story. I'm sure they wouldn't realize it, otherwise. They probably would think they filmed it, were it not for your brilliant powers of observation.<p>

You two have never met a story you couldn't completely 'Tard Up, have you?<p>

This story? It has a completely stupid premise, so I couldn't even finish it. The wife was supposedly hot as hell, 29 years old and not only was she a virgin but she'd never even kissed a boy? Really? A great looking 29 year old woman?<p>

Where was she raised, in a science station in Antarctica?<p>

It would be ridiculous enough if she were only 18, to be gorgeous and unkissed, but 29?<p>

If the author isn't even going to try to make a decent effort, I don't feel bad in skipping the rest of his story.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Action??????

This story is a little premature for serious rating(s)....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous