Swapping with a Stranger, Wet

Story Info
Sometimes being in the wrong place at the right time is fun.
1.3k words
4.58
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arathal
Arathal
4 Followers

This story contains watersports.

My name is Sarah, and I am a bit of an exhibitionist. As such, whenever the mood strikes me I tend to find somewhere just public enough to be exciting, but secluded enough to most likely not be caught in the act. I'm impulsive, often acting on these fantasies before I have a chance to make a solid plan. Today, my goal was in a small restaurant a few blocks from my house.

As I sat in the booth adjusting my skirt, I glanced around. This would be the perfect spot to indulge in one of my recent obsessions- that is, wetting my panties. It was public enough to be thrilling but its position in the back corner of a quiet restaurant meant no one was paying me any attention. The perfect place to create a small puddle. I'd ordered wine, and would explain it away as a spill before I left.

My waitress, her name was Leah, came by to ask my food order, and I gave her something that would hopefully take some time, enough for the wine to arrive and her to leave for long enough for me to pee.

After the wine arrived, I leaned down in my seat, smiling as I drank and shifted myself around to get into a good position. Once I did, I let my resistance fall, and quickly felt my panties become warm and wet. The feeling spread down my legs and I could just see the puddle forming on the floor when I saw Leah making her way towards my table. Managing just barely to regain my composure I smiled as she stopped by the table.

Leah smiled back, and nodded towards the kitchens. "Your food will be just a few minutes more, but would you like a refill on the wine?" She looked down, and, I realized to my horror, the way I was sitting, she could absolutely see up my skirt, and there was no way it didn't look intentional on my part. She paused, glanced back at the kitchen, then leaned a bit closer to me and whispered. "My break is in a few minutes if that's what you're interested in..."

I considered her words with mild shock. What did she mean? Was she merely interested in me sexually or did she realize I'd wet myself? "Oh? How long will your break be?" I replied, also keeping my voice down.

She nodded, gesturing at the wine glass to keep up appearances. "Long enough. I'll tell them one of the other waitresses was going to take your food here. Head to the women's bathroom after I take the glass. I'll meet you there in just a minute."

I nodded back, now excited. Picking up the glass to hand to her, I shifted and worked my way out of the booth, walking to the bathroom while she brought the glass back to the kitchen. Once I was inside, looking at the stalls, I wondered what she wanted me in here for.

Not keeping me waiting long, Leah appeared a minute or so later, and entered the handicapped stall, gesturing for me to follow. Now truly interested, I walked in, still feeling the warm wetness in my panties as I did. It had even gotten into my shoes some, which occasionally caused a quiet squish when I took a step.

Leah spoke first, and she pulled her uniform skirt off as she did. "I'm glad I'm not on bus duty, with the mess you left at the table..." She smirked. "You went a little too over the sweetspot for getting time to yourself, I think."

"Guess I did.." I replied, unsure where she was going with this. She gestured at my skirt, and I looked at hers, then followed suit, pulling it down and off. We stood there in our tops and panties, stepping out of then back into our shoes as we disrobed.

"Well, you are in luck, because I've been hoping to find a woman as bold as you are.. I've wanted to try something for a while but no one I know is daring enough!" She sounded happy now, and I smiled, sharing her excitement. "So, You pissed yourself at your table. Your panties must be really wet, right?"

I nodded, now confused again about where she was taking this subject.

"Right! so, we're about the same size, and I've always wanted to try wetting myself but always assumed I'd never meet someone else who likes it. So when I saw your panties wet and the puddle I... kind of realized this was my moment. So I want to... piss myself, here in front of you." She looked down, and widened her stance some. "If you aren't, you know, going to run out the door screaming or anything."

Shaking my head, I took a step forwards, away from the door. "Not at all, I'd love to help introduce you to this!"

Leah took a deep breath, and then I saw the wet spot form at the front of her panties. It spread rapidly, her panties almost immediately absorbing as much as they could. Piss started dribbling out into a puddle on the floor and she shivered. "Ooh it feels so warm! Especially going down my legs!" Soon, though, her flow slowed. She stood in the puddle of her pee, looking down at her legs and panties. "God, I'm soaked."

I nodded. "You sure are." The burning feeling in my cheeks was evidence enough to tell me I was blushing madly, if the new wetness forming in my not-yet-dry panties wasn't enough. Then, Leah looked up at me again.

"Hey, you know, I had a thought." She pointed at my panties. "We're about the same size! If I took mine off, you could wear them, and have my pee squished into you! And then I could do the same, wearing your panties and feeling your pee in them." Her expression was one of hope and arousal, and I couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect too. We both stepped out of her puddle, then worked our panties off slowly, laughing as they stuck to our legs. Once we finally had them both off, we traded, and I pulled hers on.

"Ooh... they're so warm!" I sighed contently as I pulled them into place. She nodded her agreement as my panties were pulled up onto her crotch. "Have anything I can write on? I'll give you my number, I'd love to do this more in the future!"

Leah nodded, pulling a small pad of paper from her blouse with a pen. "Always. I'm a waitress, I have to have SOMETHING to take orders on." I wrote my number quickly, then looked down at her panties.

"Mm... You want to swap back, or should we keep these?" I asked, running a hand over them. "I kind of like yours, actually."

She laughed. "Let's keep them, then. We should make this a regular thing, swapping pissed panties."

"We definitely should!"

after we had gotten dressed again, I returned to my table to find my food waiting for me. I sat down where I had before and felt my feet settle into the same puddle that had started this, and giggled.

Leah came back around near the end of my meal, and I smiled at her. "The meal is wonderful."

She smiled back, and for the rest of the meal, it was as if our bathroom escapade had never happened. After I got up to leave, though, she was outside waiting for me.

"I'm getting off shift in like, ten minutes. If you can wait for me... I'd love to meet you at my car. Maybe even take you home with me?" She looked hopeful, and I nodded to her.

"Of course, that sounds lovely."

As for what happened then.. well, that's another story, isn't it?

Arathal
Arathal
4 Followers