Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 11

Story Info
Pooja's escape attempt goes sideways.
3k words
4.24
4.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UPSTAIRS, IN SANJAY AND SWATHI'S MASTER BEDROOM A SHORT TIME EARLIER...

Pooja was kneeling at the foot of Sanjay's chair. She felt a mixture of pity and disgust for her best friend's husband as he sat there naked, tied, and helpless. She was sucking languidly on his testicles, per Kip's orders, and hating every second of it. But that wasn't the worst of it. The worst of it was remembering the awful details of Kip's order:

"Listen up, slut. I want you sucking on those balls until poor Sanjay relieves himself. When he starts, I want you to open that mouth wide, aim his dick, and drink up as much of it as you can. Got it?"

Those words had made the pit of Pooja's stomach bottom out. And now here she was. She could sense Sanjay's need to pee. She could tell by the distress of his heaving breaths and the contorted look on his face.

"Please, Pooja, stop!" he wheezed. Even while she licked and sucked at his sac, the nude Indian woman was pumping the base of his shaft, keeping it hard - far too aroused to let him pee. Pooja was fine with that though. She had no desire to drink this man's urine. Yuck. Meanwhile, her racing mind had lit on an idea - on her only hope of escape. Now she was just biding her time and mustering up the courage to put her improvised plan into action.

"SLURP!!! Mmmm!"

"Please!" Sanjay groaned. His head snapped to his left so he could beg his captor directly. "Please, take me to the bathroom."

"Shut up," Kip muttered, ignoring him. His gaze was now intently on Sanjay's laptop screen. He was muttering to himself, swearing under his breath, typing in new commands and doing what he could to break through the last of the laptop's cybersecurity. Pooja eyed the gun on the desk beside Kip, but nearby, behind Kip's chair, lay Pooja's true target... another gun... Danny's gun. Originally Danny had put it on the desk beside Kip's, but in a fit of frustration earlier, while unable to break the laptop's encryption, Kip had lashed out with his forearm and knocked some of the objects on the desk to the floor - Danny's handgun included.

Now that pistol was Pooja's only hope. If she could just get to it before Kip noticed. And Kip? As for Kip, he was singularly focused right now on that laptop. Obsessively so. This was her chance. Pooja was sure of it.

Pooja proceeded to ignore Sanjay's pleas. She was so disgusted with him anyway. She'd overheard what Danny had told Swathi earlier... how her husband had been complicit, in a way, in the nightmare now unfolding. If the idiot hadn't gotten in bed with a criminal, none of this would be happening. Danny and his thugs wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Sanjay.

So no... Pooja didn't feel too sorry for him. Pooja lapped tenderly at his balls. Meanwhile, she kept her fist gripped around the base of Sanjay's manhood, pumping up and down as he gave her an agonized look.

"Please," Sanjay whined, "stop... stop stroking me, Pooja... y-you... you have to just let me go. You have to drink it. D-do what Kip says." Sanjay had the decency to blush with utter shame, but Pooja felt her sense of disgust deepening. Was this truly the man her best friend had married? A coward resigned to peeing in a woman's mouth? Swathi deserved better than this. So much better.

"Shut up and be quiet. I have an idea," Pooja hissed, barely keeping her voice to a whisper. Luckily, Kip remained oblivious. Now, with one decisive and explosive motion, the 29-year-old woman lunged for the gun behind Kip's chair. Before Kip knew what was happening, Pooja had managed to grasp it in her trembling hands, put some distance between herself and her captor, and point it. Kip's hand darted toward his own gun on the desk, but Pooja hissed at him.

"Touch it and die!" She steadied her aim. "I'll kill you. I mean it. Slowly, and I mean fucking SLOWLY, place your gun on the floor and slide it towards me."

Eyes filled with murder, Kip did as instructed. He then put his hands up, but his fiery gaze shone defiantly.

"What's your exit strategy, bitch? You really think you're getting out of here?"

"Shut up!" Pooja growled. She motioned the gun toward Sanjay. "Untie him. Do it. Now!"

Kip stood there, hesitating for a moment. Just then Pooja heard footsteps behind her. She strategically backed up against the wall so that she could easily cover the whole room with her pistol as Tommy burst into the bedroom.

"Boss sent me to check on your prog-- what the fuck?" Tommy froze as he saw Pooja's gun aimed at his face.

"Get over there beside him," Pooja hissed. Tommy stared at the beautiful naked Indian woman holding a gun on him as if this had to be some sort of kinky dream. "Did I stutter, asshole? Move!" Pooja's hands were still trembling, and the two captors took note of it. She needed to think fast. Every second of indecision, every moment she dithered, lowered her chances of escape.

"Look, you don't want to do this," Tommy said gently. He gestured at the gun. "Put it down nicely and be a good little girl and I promise we won't punish you."

She could see it in his eyes. He was straight-up lying. Both men were furious. There was no way, if this escape went haywire, that she was getting out of this alive. "Fuck you," she spat. She gestured again at Sanjay. "Untie him. You fucking heard me."

It felt good to swear. It felt good to feel the weight of the gun in her hand. For the first time in a long time, Pooja felt like she might have a tiny semblance of control over this nightmare. Now she just had to make good use of it.

Just as Kip began to make grudging steps toward Sanjay's chair, though, Danny burst into the room. He immediately sized up the situation and his face turned livid.

"What do you think you're doing, slut?"

Pooja swiveled her weapon to point now at the leader of the thugs. Kip and Tommy exchanged glances. The two fanned out a little and began to ever so slowly advance on Pooja's position. The master bedroom was big, but it wasn't that big. She could feel the walls closing in as all three men cautiously advanced.

"Give me the gun, bitch, and I'll consider showing you some mercy."

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. This wasn't good. She had to show these men that she meant business. She aimed a warning shot and fired. BAM!

The shot echoed loudly. All three men froze. A hole magically appeared in the plaster just above Danny's right shoulder.

"Next one goes to your chest. I'll do it!" Pooja warned. Her hands felt sweaty, but she managed to keep her grip on the gun.

Moments later, she heard more sets of footsteps. The last of the two thugs - MJ and Zack - now burst into the room with Swathi and -- wait, was that Swathi's maid? Pooja felt the situation rapidly spiraling out of her control.

MJ and Zack each had a knife, and as soon as they realized what was happening the men didn't waste any time. MJ held Swathi against his chest, the knife to her throat. Zack did the same to the cute maid. Both men were using their naked captives as human body shields, but also as a threat.

"Put the gun down, little cunt. It's over," Danny growled. He stretched out his hand and took a step toward her. "You're not going to shoot me, especially because if you do, you know Swathi dies." He nodded at his men, and MJ's flinty gaze told Pooja that this was no bluff. If she didn't relinquish the weapon, they really would kill her best friend. But she also knew that if she put that weapon down, they would likely kill HER. There was no way to win. Tears filled Pooja's eyes. How had it all gone so wrong so quickly? The moment her hand had felt the pistol's grip, she'd felt a rush of relief to give her determination a new lease on life. But now...

"Please... don't hurt anyone. Don't hurt Swathi," Pooja begged, breaking down in tears. She lowered her gun and cringed as Danny took a step forward and yanked it from her grasp. Handing the weapon off to Kip, he turned back toward Pooja.

"Tommy," he barked over his shoulder, "I think this bitch needs to find out what happens to cunts who think they can threaten us." He pointed toward a black duffle bag. "Get some of the nastier 'toys' out of there and take this cunt to the other bedroom. Work her over and make sure she remembers who her betters are."

"My pleasure, Boss," Tommy replied.

"MJ, why don't you help him." MJ nodded, hefted the bag, and joined Tommy in dragging Pooja away.

"NO! PLEASE I WON'T RESIST AGAIN! I WON'T!" Pooja's cries receded as the two men manhandled the naked woman across the hallway and into the guest bedroom before slamming the door shut. Soon Swathi and Sanjay could hear Pooja's screams, muffled but strident, pulsing through the walls.

Danny strode up to Swathi and gave her a cold stare. "Sounds like your girlfriend has a nice pair of lungs on her. You see what happens, bitch? You see what happens when you RESIST?" He reached down and cupped her sex. Swathi shut her eyes, her breath hitching. Two of his fingers tunneled into her cunt now, violating her. Possessing her. Reminding her that nothing she wanted even mattered right now.

"Whose pussy is this?" he said icily.

"Y-yours," Swathi said with a shudder. Now Danny pointed at Sanjay - at his lap.

"And whose cock is that? Hm? Who does that cock belong to?"

Swathi knew there was only one right answer. "You, Master. It... it's yours. His cock belongs to you." Her bleak gaze dipped meekly to the floor. She then felt the revolting sensation of Danny's tongue pushing between her lips. He deepened the kiss, his arm encircling her waist before he finally withdrew.

"That's good, bitch. You're learning. That's all a man can hope for. Remember the example I'm about to make of your girlfriend."

Swathi wanted to beg for Danny to intervene with his men, to stop hurting Pooja, but before she could her whole world was about to come crashing down in a new and terrifying way.

"Boss, I've got bad news." Kip's tone sounded nervous, like a bringer of bad tidings who was afraid that the one receiving the news might be the type to punish the messenger.

"What is it?" Danny stormed.

"I just cut through the encryption on the idiot's laptop, but I can guarantee you with one thousand percent certainty here that he doesn't have any secret partition on the hard drive. I also managed to hack into his online investment account. This guy doesn't have the money, Boss."

"Of course he doesn't have it. He's hiding it."

"No," Kip insisted. "That's not what I mean. I was able to look at a history of all of his investment transactions. I can trace the funds... the money, with suspicious amounts, that he must have embezzled from you. It looks like it's all been used up. Spent. It's gone, Boss. I'm telling you, there's nothing left."

Danny's face morphed into a mask of pure rage.

~ ~ * * ~ ~

"Please, Master, don't-" But Swathi never finished the sentence. SLAP. She fell to the floor with a furious Danny looming over her.

"Quiet, bitch. I don't need to hear your excuses. I'm going to make your husband PAY, and that means you too, slut." At that moment, in an almost comical and equally dispiriting act of surrender, Sanjay groaned and began to relieve himself. He had held it as long as he could.

Swathi clutched her stinging cheek while Danny barked orders at Zack and Kip.

"All right, time to get out my favorite toy." Danny rubbed his hands together with ominous glee before addressing his two subservient thugs while jerking his chin in Sanjay's direction. "Get this pathetic waste of space downstairs and tied facedown on the coffee table. I have an idea. Oh, and take Elena with you." Kip hustled the slender Latina maid out with him while Zack manhandled Sanjay.

The frightening criminal now turned his attention back to Swathi. "On your feet, slave." Swathi trembled as he helped her up. "If I can't get my money back, then revenge is the next best thing. And guess what? You're going to help me get it!"

Swathi didn't understand what he meant at first. Next, Danny took her downstairs. The gorgeous Indian woman watched Zack and Kip tie poor Sanjay facedown on the coffee table. His wrists were bound to two of the table corners painfully tight with rope. More ropes connected from Sanjay's ankles to a side table across the room. Taut, the ropes made him effectively immobile and completely helpless. His flaccid cock hung dejectedly beneath him with his upper torso stretched across the table's smooth surface.

Now, rifling through another black duffle, Danny produced an item that Swathi could only describe as obscene:

It was a three-pronged pink dildo. One gigantic, vertical prong was designed to stuff a woman's cunt, with another smaller, tapered prong behind it designed to fill a woman's ass. But the third prong was the largest and most obscene of all - curved and elongated, it was clearly designed to allow the wearer of the device to fuck someone else. Danny held the triple-pronged strap-on almost reverently as he approached Swathi.

Before he said anything, Swathi already knew. She already knew the horrifying thing he was about to demand she do.

"No... no, I can't... I won't do THAT!" she protested. She looked down at her husband's prone form, his exposed anus looking so vulnerable now.

Danny's gaze darkened. "Fine. Don't want to cooperate?" He had brought down his pistol, setting it on the side table. Now he retrieved it, walked over to Sanjay, and pressed the gun to the side of his head.

"On the count of three. One... Two..."

"OK! OK!" Swathi saw a fresh curtain of tears blur her vision. "I-I'll do it." She trembled as she took the strap-on from Danny and fumbled with the awful device.

"What're you waiting for, cunt? Put it on!" Zack and Kip stood back, enjoying the show as their Boss continued to call the shots.

"I... please I need help. I've never worn anything like this," Swathi begged.

But instead of helping her put it on, Danny proceeded to approach Elena. He withdrew a bottle of lube from the duffle and handed it to the bewildered girl.

"Here you go, slut. Help this bitch get that three-pronged dildo greased up for her and her dear husband. That's an order."

"Y-yes, Sir," Elena chirped, her eyes going wide. She approached her employer tenderly, an apology written across her face.

"Forgive me, Miss Kapoor."

'Oh god,' Swathi thought. 'This is so demeaning.' But she nodded at Elena. "It's okay, sweetie."

Elena now popped the lid off the vial and poured a healthy dose of the lube onto the shorter triangular-tipped shaft. Then she poured a copious dollop onto the center prong, slathering the oil up and down the pink cock until it glistened. "OK, let's see if we can get it fitted now," Elena whispered.

Swathi bit her lip and held her breath. Oh fuck, this was going to... uuuggghhh!

Swathi tried not to tense up as Elena eased the anal and central prongs up into her ass and pussy. Despite the copious lubricant, the two dildo prongs barely fit, sliding up and embedding themselves in her two intimate holes like two miniature baseball bats.

"Do you feel FULL, slave? Well? Tell me how it feels!" Danny bellowed.

"Uuuughhh! They're too big, Master!" Swathi whined. She looked down as Elena tightened the dildo's straps around her waist, keeping it firmly in place and the two silicone prongs firmly stuffing her cunt and asshole. While wearing this thing she would hardly be able to walk.

The leader of the thugs was striding up to her now, his hard cock a mirror of the artificial pink shaft now dangling between Swathi's legs. He pointed at Sanjay's helpless, hunched-over figure.

"Now look at that tight little butthole, bitch. It's just begging to get reamed - and you're going to ream it!" He gave her left ass cheek a smack and thrust her forward. "Get busy, whore. I want you to fuck your husband, Give him an anal fuck he won't forget. Put on a good show for us!" He paused though, a eureka of remembrance temporarily brightening his features. "Oh, I almost forgot... this dildo has ALL the bells and whistles. We might as well put them to use." Reaching down, he flicked a tiny switch on the side of the waist strap connected to the dildo. Suddenly the entire contraption began to whirr and vibrate inside Swathi.

The woman nearly fell over. Pleasurable sensations snuck up and down her pussy. The nerve endings between her ass and cunt now flared to life as even that triangular butt plug began to hum and vibrate too.

"AHHHH!!!!" Swathi bit her lip to stifle the unwanted moan trying to slip out.

By now, Elena could only stare at her naked employer, the busty Swathi, about to be forced to rape her husband. But her role in the unfolding nightmare was far from over.

"You forgot the most important part, little cunt," Danny whispered suddenly in Elena's ear, causing the girl to jump. His hand slid along the contours of Elena's ass before fingering her rectum as the girl stared up at him in horror. He handed the half-empty vial of lube back to her. "You need to lube up the husband's asshole. And see that big cock Swathi's about to fuck him with? That needs some oil too, slut - and LOTS of it."

End of Part 11. To Be Continued...