Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 12

Story Info
Swathi is forced to use the strap-on dildo.
3.1k words
4.5
5.9k
4

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With shaky hands, Elena poured fresh dollops of oil along the long, curved pink cock that extended from Swathi's waist. Then the slender maid knelt down and poured what was left of the oil into Sanjay's tiny puckered opening. Sanjay let out a hiss as the oil felt so warm in his rectum.

"All right! He's ready, slave. Give it to him. Fuck his brains out!" Danny said.

Swathi licked her lips. 'I'm so sorry, baby,' she thought to herself. She placed her hands on her husband's butt cheeks and spread them, awkwardly hunched over him as the tip of the strap-on's pink penis rested against his anal opening.

No... no, no... she couldn't do this. Swathi looked up at her captor. "Please don't make me do this."

"Bitch, I tried asking nicely, but it looks like that isn't getting through to you." This time Danny pulled out a shock-wand from his duffle bag of 'toys.' Lunging forward, he thrust the tip of the wand against Swathi's breasts. With a jolt, the woman felt a sudden sting shoot through her supple cones.

"AYYY!!!"

The contradictory sensations of the wand shocking her and the pleasurable stimulation of the vibrations inside her pussy and ass was almost too much for Swathi to take.

"Please, I'm doing it! OK, please stop! Don't shock me!" she whined. Steadying herself, the woman hunched over her naked husband once more and placed the tip of her cock near his star-shaped hole. Then, ever so gingerly, she began to explore sliding just the tip of it inside his rectum. Sanjay immediately bucked against his bonds, albeit to no effect as the ropes held him fast, and let out a desperate groan.

"UUUGGHHHH!!!!"

"Please, it's too big for him!" Swathi wailed, but her captor was relentless. He stabbed the shock wand into her ass and then zapped her again and again, making each of her tits jiggle as fire seemed to surge right through her nipples. The warmth in her pussy taunted her even as the shocks sent confusing stimuli through her overwhelmed body.

"No excuses, slave. Fuck him! Fuck him hard or you'll get more shocks to your cunt."

Swathi closed her eyes, said a prayer, and gripped her husband tightly by the waist. Now she thrust forward, slamming home every agonizing inch she could right into Sanjay's anus. Sanjay squealed like a stuck pig.

"AAAAYYYYYY!"

With great effort, the slender Indian wife began a rhythm, fucking her husband with the strap-on. Danny, Zack, and Kip watched the alluring sight of Swathi's clenched up butt cheeks while she gritted her teeth and pumped her lubed-up shaft of silicone toward her husband's bowels. This went on for an agonizing 15 minutes. Sanjay's tormented grunts and the squelchy sound of Swathi's oily shaft spearing into him made a kind of obscene symphony that echoed throughout the living room. Kip and Zack were stroking their cocks while they watched the action unfold, but Danny suddenly had other ideas. He slid over to Elena. The slender Latina maid could only stare in horror, like someone watching a train wreck, as Swathi continued to pound her husband's increasingly sore bottom.

"I bet this is making you horny, girl. Come here and fuck." Danny pulled her to him. He was soon lifting her with ease. The girl instinctively knew what to do, wrapping her legs around him as he impaled that clean-shaven pussy right onto his throbbing dick. Elena let out a gasp and held on for dear life. She locked her hands behind Danny's neck. Soon she was making tiny grunting noises while her petite ass cheeks bounced up and down, her cunt engulfing Danny's shaft with brutal plunges. Danny's big hands each took a fistful of Elena's ass cheeks and used them like handles, lifting and roughly impaling her tiny body on his cock. Meanwhile, he could see over Elena's shoulder as the action continued to unfold on the coffee table mere feet away.

"UHH!!! UHH!!!! Your maid is one talented young bitch, Swathi. I'm glad you invited her to the party," Danny sneered.

It wasn't long before Danny felt Elena's juices trickling down his shaft. As much as Elena was a captive and a victim, she'd turned her body on autopilot, and that meant that her feminine instincts had now completely taken over. She was just a collection of sensations, needs, and surrendered primal instincts now, nothing more, all for the sake of survival. Elena's raspy breaths soon held a note of true lust, her hard nipples rubbing against Danny's chest as he impaled her like a champ. Her long and lustrous black hair flowed down the girl's back as Danny's cock filled her like a throbbing spear.

"You like this cock?" he growled in her ear.

"Yes, please fuck me," Elena confessed. For a fleeting moment, rapist and captive became simply man and woman, primordial and primal.

As for Swathi, she just wanted the nightmare to end. Grimly, she thrust again and again, feeling her husband's discomfort and hearing his plaintive groans as she filled his ass with her pink shaft.

'Forgive me, my love. Please forgive me,' was all Swathi could think, an endless mantra begging for a forgiveness she wasn't sure she deserved. Much as she blamed Sanjay, at least in part, for the situation they now found themselves in, she would never, ever, in a million years have wanted to hurt him like this. She was furious with her husband, yes, but she loved him still. That was why each time she drove that cock into him, splitting his butt cheeks with that pink shaft, a part of her heart shriveled up in sorrow. A part of her died each time she felt his body spasm at the end of her strap-on cock. A part of her died each time she felt him wheeze in pain, all too aware of the ache of arousal in her tits with the vibrating cock deep in her pussy stoking an inferno of need she desperately wanted to ignore.

"AHHH!!! Sanjay, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

Gradually though, subtly at first, something began to change. Swathi sensed a morphing in her husband's reactions. The tensing up of his body began to happen less and less. Each time she drove that lube-coated cock toward her husband's bowels, his grunts seemed less and less pained... and more... something else. He seemed to have finally and fully relaxed his sphincter muscle, just letting her in with each thrust, letting that cock fill him.

"Uuuuu..." Sanjay's grunts and groans now had the lilt of lust somewhere in them, as appalling as that seemed. Even Swathi began to suspect it. She peeked around and noticed something scandalous, something shameful even. Sanjay's once flaccid, wilted specimen had changed. Her husband's cock now stood out stiff and hard!

And the lilt in Sanjay's grunts had not gone unnoticed by their captors either.

"Well look at that. He's enjoying himself. The bastard likes the pounding his bitch wife is giving him!" Zach said with astonishment.

Danny was almost too lost in the throes of his own mounting euphoria to care, but he resolved to make Sanjay suffer in other ways for having the insolence to eek out pleasure from what had been designed as pure punishment. He grasped Elena's slender figure tightly to him now, spearing his shaft up into her snug cunt. She was moaning unabashedly in her own right, urging her own hips downward, her feminine sheath eagerly swallowing up the sword of his cock. Danny's cock was soaked in the 18-year-old's cunt juice now, her pungent scent and the scent of sex in general now filling the air.

"UUUUHHHH! Fuck! Time to fill you, bitch!" he growled. He stilled and shuddered, cupping the back of Elena's head and driving it hard against his shoulder. At the same time Elena squealed as she felt her cunt convulse around Danny's manhood, the orgasm rippling through her body as huge ropes of thick jism surged toward her womb. With twitch after twitch, Danny's cock painted the girl's insides with his sticky load, as copious as a river.

After he was done with her, though, as he let the dazed girl down onto her feet, he ordered, "Trap that cum inside your cunt. Don't let it spill out. I want you to shove that sticky pussy in Sanjay's face and make him suck and slurp it out of you. Do it NOW or I swear I'll shock your clit with the wand!"

Chastened by her captor's threat, Elena rushed to comply. The slender girl awkwardly hobbled around the coffee table, holding one hand to her sex. Showing her flexibility, the girl then slid her legs underneath Sanjay's armpits and pushed her body down the table. She then removed her hand and pressed her snatch against Sanjay's mouth in one swift motion.

"UUUGH! Mmmpph!" Sanjay's muffled cry of dismay soon morphed into the gentle sounds of licking and sucking, his tongue lapping up the flavors of spunk tainting Elena's cunt. Elena stayed there like that, straddling the coffee table, leaning back on her elbows with a look of embarrassment, cheeks flushed as her fellow captive continued to feast on her just-raped pussy. Elena and Danny were equally surprised by Sanjay's eager compliance. Danny had expected that Sanjay would recoil as he felt the sticky seed of the man who had already raped his dear wife now pressed against his lips.

But perhaps Danny had underestimated the primal depths, equal parts surrender and despair, that had gripped Sanjay by now. The depths of shame, his anal rape at the hands of his own wife, had left him a shell of what he once was. His mental state was in tatters, and the only refuge he had left was to just surrender to sensation, to strive toward giving pleasure and receiving what pleasure he could. To an outsider, none of it made sense. Yet to Sanjay, who simply wanted to find a reprieve from the crushing guilt weighing him down and ready to crush his ribcage, it was all he had left.

Danny felt oddly amused by this strange turn of events despite his simmering anger toward Sanjay. For now, revenge could wait. He decided to indulge that thrill of amusement for a short while longer.

"Swathi, jerk off your husband. Jerk him as you fuck him. You see how hard you've gotten him. You have my permission to bring him to a happy finish." Swathi looked at her cruel captor with a flash of shock. Then she numbly obeyed. Swathi felt some tiny measure of comfort that at least she could bring Sanjay some added pleasure given the likelihood that neither of them would leave here alive. Now the beautiful, busty woman reached down and clasped her husband's cock. She felt its silken-steel contours, that vein-engorged penis rippling with desire between her fingertips as she began to pump it. She matched her rhythm - the slide of that pink cock into Sanjay's tight asshole - with her hand fisted around his manhood, gliding up and down, up and down, as sticky pre-cum soon clung to her fingertips almost like glue. She could feel his excited cock between her fingers straining with need. Straining harder and harder.

"Oooohhhh. Oh god!" Elena suddenly blurted out, panting, her chest heaving as her nipples pebbled up again. Apparently Swathi's attentions on his cock had inspired Sanjay to new depths of cunt-licking, his mouth working madly on Elena's clitoris.

Several things soon happened all at once like a series of simultaneous explosions. Elena felt herself go over the edge as Sanjay nipped at her tiny nerve bundle and sent her pussy into a fresh burst of convulsions. She gripped Sanjay's scalp and thrust her cunt hard against his face, soaking him in her fluids. Her head snapped backward as she squealed out her shameless orgasm.

"AHHHH!!!!"

Just as that was happening, Sanjay bellowed against Elena's pussy. His own cock was now leaping in Swathi's furiously pumping fist, huge swaths of sperm jetting onto the floor as the last reservoirs of seed jettisoned themselves from the businessman's testicles.

And last of all there was Swathi. To her intense regret and eternal shame, the vibrating sensations plaguing her cunt and anus finally conspired together to toss her into the pit of sweet oblivion. Swathi's strap-on cock sank into her husband's rectum just as ripples of pleasure swam through her. The gorgeous Indian woman shuddered and moaned as her cunt squeezed itself around that pink dildo embedded in her pussy as if it yearned to keep it trapped there forever.

"Oooohhhh!" Swathi doubled over and fell to her knees. The relentless stimulation gave her no rest though. She stared at the gaping, torn-open hole of her husband's rectum now glistening with oil and a trace of blood. 'I did that,' she thought to herself. 'I can't believe I just raped the man I love.'

~ ~ * * ~ ~

"Boss, Kip and I have a bad case of blue balls here. Mind if I take this cutie in the ass?" Zack asked.

"Have at it." Danny nodded at Elena, whose eyes immediately flared with alarm.

In no time, Zack had the teenage maid bent over the table. He pressed the bulbous, spit-soaked head of his cock at her tight little opening with her wrists pinned behind her back.

"Please, not there. Please, fuck my pussy!" Elena begged, but it was no use. Zack felt the crown of his cock pressing inexorably forward, overpowering the girl's sphincter. Elena cried out as he slipped inside the impossibly tight fit of her asshole. Then he was slowly gliding in and out, his pelvis bouncing off her smooth ass cheeks with each cruel thrust. With her face contorted, the naked Latina groaned and took the ass-rape in stride, trying to relax her butt and let the intruder in if it might help ease the whole ordeal.

"Uhh!!! UHHH!!! Gentle, please, fuck slowly! Please Sir!" Elena implored. Zack slid his cock out, seeing the fluid coating it. Perhaps he'd torn her just a bit, but just as swiftly he slammed it back inside her. Elena squirmed and groaned with fresh agony.

"Please!!!"

"Shut up and fuck me back. Move that ass to meet my thrusts, slut." Zack leaned down and clamped a hand over her mouth. Soon only her muffled cries and the sounds of their bodies slapping together could be heard echoing through the room. Moments later, Zack let out a euphoric moan. Spurting his victim full, he ground his pelvis against her backside for what seemed to Elena an eternity. When he finally withdrew his flaccid penis from her ruined bottom, the gaping anal webbing of her torn ass shone with a glistening pool of cum beneath the light.

"Uuuuuhh... no more... please..."

The dazed and brutalized girl just lay there, almost comatose, as Kip waded in for his turn. Flipping the petite girl over, he slid between her legs, lancing her unresisting snatch and fucking her missionary-style. As he lay atop her like a blanket, plunging between her legs, Elena stared at the ceiling and accepted her new reality - that her body was a sheath designed for cock, that her own wishes were immaterial. Kip clutched her shoulders for leverage and admired her tits as he pounded into the snug, soft fit of a perfect young pussy.

"I think you fucked all the fight out of this little slut," Kip huffed. Zack sat back on the sofa with a contented sigh, looking pleased with himself.

Danny stroked his chin and thought to himself, 'All right, it's time we ended this little farce.' There was no way he would ever see the money Sanjay had stolen from him, which meant one thing and one thing only: it was time to cut his losses.

Just as that thought had solidified in his mind, though, MJ and Tommy came down with Pooja between them, her wrists tied in front of her. The traumatized woman looked like she'd been through hell. Both of her once pristine breasts had burn marks, and the swollen, unnatural redness of her cunt attested to a thorough beating with either a crop or a belt - or both.

She immediately sank onto her knees and bent over the coffee table submissively. Speaking to the men in the room as if they all owned her, Pooja said mechanically, "Please Masters, please fuck me in the ass. Please, I'm yours to do with as you see fit. This cunt belongs to you." The curvy Indian woman raised her butt cheeks enticingly, showing her tiny wrinkled opening as if to announce it was open for business and eager to take cock.

"As you can see, we set this girl straight, Boss," MJ said with a grin. Tommy gave his compatriot a fist-bump, but Danny was frowning.

"That may be, but I'm afraid our time here is almost finished."

"Finished?" Zach, MJ, and Tommy all looked to their Boss for further orders. Only Kip, still distracted, didn't react to Danny's words as he continued to plunge his cock deep into Elena's pliant pussy.

Kip leaned down now. "Kiss me, bitch. Let's make things a bit more romantic," he mocked. As he sucked on her tongue, Elena kissed him back and felt his cock violate her for seemingly the hundredth time, the ache in her ass still distracting her from the pleasure of that thrusting dick. She moaned, her hands sliding along Kip's back, thankful that at least he was fucking her pussy and not her torn-open ass. Kissing him more fervently now, Elena hoped that cooperating might buy her mercy. She focused on the sensations of that shaft sliding along the sensitive nerves of her teen pussy, replacing pain with pleasure.

Danny stared at Elena getting raped on the coffee table, at Kip's balls jostling with the flurry of his movements, framed by the girl's spread thighs, his cock slamming between those cunt lips with brutal dedication. As his buttocks muscles clenched up, Kip's entire body seemed to be trying to drive Elena's petite figure right through the table. It was hard to believe that such a violent act could be so loving in another milieu, could give rise to a precious life growing inside a womb instead of the sheer brutality that Danny now felt content to witness.

"While Kip finishes up fucking the maid's brains out, I want you to gather up all of our stuff and make the preparations we talked about. Get the house ready, and the bed too," Danny said. Tommy, MJ, and Zach all nodded, clearly knowing the code behind their Boss's vague instructions.

Meanwhile Swathi, still doubled-over and trying not to come again from the constant vibrations of the strap-on dildo, now wondered with rising trepidation one simple question, the only question that really mattered.

What were these cruel men going to do with her and Sanjay? Or with Pooja and Elena?

End of Part 12. To Be Continued...