Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 10

Story Info
Home intruders find a new victim.
3.1k words
4.43
9.7k
3
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many things happened all at once. The moment that doorbell rang, Swathi wanted to scream. Instinctively, she did. Or tried to.

But two things made it futile: Danny's hand had suddenly clamped itself over her mouth, and even it hadn't, the loud Latin music would have drowned out her cry. The naked Indian woman felt the cold flat of a blade across her clit and Danny's breath warm against her ear.

"Listen up, Swathi, if you make so much as a SOUND without my permission, I'll cut your pussy." Swathi was trembling now. "Are you going to cooperate?"

The doorbell rang again. Swathi nodded with terror in her eyes.

Tommy, MJ, and Zack had come over and were now looking to their leader for direction. Danny nodded at Tommy. "Go check on Kip's progress and make sure Sanjay and this cunt's girlfriend upstairs are behaving." Now Danny returned his attention to Swathi as Tommy rushed past him.

"Are you expecting anyone? Who's at the door?" He eased his hand off of Swathi's mouth just enough to let her speak while keeping it close enough in case she tried to scream again.

"Yes. It-It's Elena. S-she's our cleaning girl."

"You've got a maid? Ha. Of course you do," Danny snorted. "Listen up. I want you to get rid of her. Think you can handle that?"

Swathi nodded carefully.

"Good." He jerked his chin toward Zack. "Get this bitch a T-shirt." Within moments, Zack was handing Swathi an oversized T-shirt. It was one of Sanjay's. It smelled like him, which comforted Swathi despite this never-ending nightmare. The doorbell now rang a third time with a clear note of impatience.

"Hurry up, slave."

Swathi hurried toward the door.

~ ~ * * ~ ~

Elena Sanchez stood at the front door, impatient and annoyed.

'Did I get my days confused?' But no, Elena thought, it was definitely Friday and this was definitely her week to clean. Elena was an 18-year-old senior in high school. The beautiful Latina was short, at about 5'1, and exceedingly petite, with long and lustrous silky hair the color of a raven's wing. She wore a pair of pink butterfly earrings that complemented the delicate angles of her face. Now she rang the doorbell a fourth time with a sigh. The girl needed this money. Elena was trying to save up for college and the tips she got from Swathi and Sanjay Kapoor and her other clients were nothing to sneeze at.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, the door opened just a crack.

"Miss Kapoor?"

"Hello, Elena. We don't need your services today, thank you." Swathi tried to shut the door, but Elena was faster than a frightened bunny rabbit. She inserted her fingers between the door and the frame.

"Please, Miss Kapoor, you know how much I need this money," she protested.

"Look, Elena, now isn't a good time. Please come back-"

But Elena could be headstrong when she wanted to be. She shoved her way forward. "Look, Miss Kapoor, it won't take me that long. You'll hardly know I'm here, and--"

She was babbling on as she all but forced her way inside, hoping she wasn't coming across as too pushy or aggressive but really feeling desperate about needing the work. And that's when everything began to fall apart.

The door slammed shut behind her and Elena noticed something strange.

Miss Kapoor wasn't wearing anything but a T-shirt! At first Elena thought that she must have interrupted Miss Kapoor and her husband having sex, but a split second later two men leapt out at her. The first, Zack, pinned her arms behind her back, while the second, MJ, clamped a hand over her mouth. Meanwhile, Danny locked the front door with awful finality.

"UUUU!!!! UUUUHHH!" Elena's stifled pleas rang out in the sudden stillness. Her eyes widened when she saw Danny wave his knife in front of her face.

"Listen carefully, you cute cunt - if you want to LIVE, you'll do exactly what we say. Is that understood?"

Elena tried to slow her pounding heart. She nodded. A strange calm settled over her then, though. Sometimes, in crisis, the urge is to panic, but Elena suddenly went into a kind of survival mode. Her body responded differently than most.

"Scream and you die, bitch. Got it?"

Elena nodded again.

MJ slowly slid his hand away from her mouth. Zack moved away to go turn down the music while MJ hovered close by in case she tried to make a run for it.

Danny shook his head with a tsk-tsk of displeasure.

"Well, you fucked that one up, Swathi. Couldn't even follow simple directions," he growled. "And now your cute little fuck-able maid is going to pay the price." He nodded at Elena. "Strip. Now."

Elena stared at him, dumbfounded at first. The sexy young Latina wore an orange tank top and tight jean shorts. Then her survival mode kicked in again. With surprisingly steady fingers, the girl began to strip, first out of her shoes and socks, then taking off her shorts and top. She stood in her hot pink bra and panties now.

"ALL of it, bitch. I want you naked," Danny barked.

Elena flinched, but then she complied. She reached behind and unhooked her bra, letting it slide down her arms onto the floor as her breasts spilled into full and glorious view. Next she slid her panties down her legs and felt the air hit her bare cunt with an awful twinge of humiliation.

'They're going to rape me.' The thought hit her like a slap to the face, but nothing could have been more obvious. It didn't take a genius to see where this was headed...

The three men now admired their newest victim. Elena Sanchez's sun-kissed skin shone with a youthful luster, the subtle curves of her petite and gorgeous body taunting them more by the second. She had an elegant nose and innocent-looking brown eyes that helped complete the picture, and her pussy was cleanly shaven.

"My, MY, we have quite the stunner here, don't we boys?" Danny drawled.

"Please leave her alone," Swathi begged.

Danny slapped her in the back of the head. "Shut up, bitch. It's YOUR fault she's in this mess, so now you're going to help loosen this young cunt up for us and make her feel at home." Swathi didn't like the sound of that. She shivered as Danny forced her arms above her head and pulled off the T-shirt, leaving her butt-naked again.

She and her teenage maid stared at each other, two helpless and beautiful females now hostage to the will of these three monstrous men.

"No... please," Swathi whimpered.

"This is no fun, Boss. We gotta get these two sluts in the mood," MJ piped up. He now forced Elena's arms behind her back and shoved her forward. "Lick and suck those big titties, girl."

Elena's eyes bulged as she took in the sight of Swathi's breasts, so much larger and fuller than her own, like two prodigious melons staring her right in the face.

Danny had Swathi's own arms now forced behind her back, too, as the woman squirmed.

"No... don't! Don't make her do that!" Swathi whined.

But Elena knew exactly how much power she or Swathi had in what was about to happen to them. Zero. So the petite teen leaned over and slid her tongue along the surface of one nipple. Instantly, Swathi's nipple puckered up with instinctual arousal. The sexy Latina proceeded lick each of Swathi's nipples until they glistened with her saliva.

"Oh, nice, I think this new bitch is going to fit right in," Zack interjected.

"Damn straight," MJ agreed. "No more kissy shit though. Let's see you SUCK 'EM."

Hating how degraded she felt, Elena nonetheless did as she was told. The sexy teen now gently sucked on Swathi's pink nub, first one and then the other, hyper-aware of her employer's responses. A tiny part of Elena had to admit this much - Miss Kapoor was a breathtakingly beautiful woman. If Elena had been bi or lesbian or... well, Elena just knew deep down that her sexual attraction to Miss Kapoor would have been off the charts.

Swathi was breathing heavily now, trying to hide the arousal beginning to tense up her entire body. Elena had switched from nipple-sucking to laving the sides of her breasts with her tongue. Soon both of Swathi's supple cones were gleaming with her maid's spit.

"Nice. That's a good START," Danny growled. "But enough of this foreplay. Let's have these two cunts put on a real SHOW for us."

MJ yanked Elena back from Swathi's chest. Danny stepped up to her and cupped the girl's chin with deceptive gentleness. "Pick one. You want to take cock or lick pussy, little one?"

They were giving her a choice? Elena stared at the gorgeous curves of Miss Kapoor. "Lick pussy," she blurted out, blushing. Anything felt preferable to rape.

"All right, then. Let's get you and Big Tits all nice and settled." With that, Danny dragged Swathi over beside the couch and forced her to lie back on the carpet. He turned to Elena and pointed at his naked captive. "Sit your pussy on that bitch's face and lean down and start licking out her fuck-hole. You and your new girlfriend here are going to put on a sexy '69' show for us. Got it?"

Elena nodded. "Y-yes sir."

"Good girl."

As Elena went to straddle Swathi's face with her sex, she thought to herself, 'I'm so sorry, Miss Kapoor. Please forgive me.' Both women knew it wasn't the other's fault though. They were both just fellow victims in the wrong place at the wrong time. The petite teen felt her cunt lips touch Swathi's mouth. Instantly, a tongue began to flick at her hyper-sensitive clitoris. The teen sucked in a breath. Her core tightened up. Rivers of desire started to spread out from her pussy. Her skin felt flushed and the nipples of her perky young tits soon stood out at full attention. Elena could hardly believe that her cunt was already juicing up, surrendering its fluids to the woman beneath her, her intimate nectar soon flowing into the older woman's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Swathi's muffled sounds of enthusiasm surprised Elena. Miss Kapoor seemed to be at peace with their fate. She now massaged the teen's butt cheeks as she kept feasting on her, lapping at her sex like a shameless slut.

'Oh god, this is so wrong... but we have to...' Elena thought. After all, this was better than rape.

So now the gorgeous Latina leaned down and took in the scent of Swathi Kapoor's freshly cleaned sex. Her pussy smelled faintly of citrus. When Elena tentatively probed the opening with her tongue, her palate danced with a surprising sweetness. The strong odor of Swathi's cunt filled her nostrils now as the teenage girl began to flick her tongue against Swathi's slit, giving special care to the woman's joy button. Soon both women were licking and moaning with equal abandon, their naked bodies locked in a primal connection, each woman's mouth glued to the other's pussy.

"This is special, Boss. Thanks for indulging me," MJ beamed. Danny patted his subordinate on the shoulder. Zack stood on the other side of him, his erection fully elongated and stiffer than a board.

"I want to fuck that young bitch," Zack said, a tone of awe in his voice as he watched Elena enthusiastically and fervently suck on Swathi's clitoris.

"You'll get your chance," Danny grunted. He gave each of his men a sidelong glance. "Stay here and keep an eye on these two. Once they've both had a good COME, you can go ahead and fuck them any way you like. I'm going to see what the hell's taking Tommy so long."

Danny sighed. What the fuck? It had been ages ago that Tommy had gone upstairs to check on Kip, Sanjay and Pooja.

'If you want something done right, do it your damned self,' Danny thought grimly as he bounded up the stairs...

~ ~ * * ~ ~

Swathi managed to catch snippets of her captors' conversation even as she sucked and slobbered on her maid's pussy. "Mmmm!!!! Sssssluuurrrp!" Swathi made a point to be as noisy and energetic as possible. She assumed that the more she turned these men on with her display, the less likely they'd be to hurt her or poor Elena.

As for Elena, she seemed to have responded powerfully to Swathi's attentions. The hot teen was sucking with dedication on Swathi's clit. At this rate, the damned girl was going to make her come. Swathi redoubled her own efforts, attacking Elena's pussy as if it was a contest to see who could make whom climax first.

The Indian woman spread the Latina girl's ass cheeks and then gave each of them an affectionate slap as she kept pummeling the girl's sex, lashing it with her tongue.

"Oooohhhh! OOOHHH!" Elena moaned, her slurps and sucking temporarily interrupted by the wave of pleasure. But Swathi wasn't done yet. She had an idea. She knew of a certain something that sometimes triggered a person's libido just right. In fact, her own husband liked this exact taboo sensation, so she decided to try it on Elena. Now, wetting her index finger with a copious amount of spit, the Indian beauty fingered the teen's asshole while nibbling on her clit. She tugged at Elena's nerve bundle gently with her teeth even as she teased her anus with the thrusting tip of her finger. That did it. She felt Elena writhing on top of her. Swathi felt the slender teen squealing against her pussy as the orgasm hit her like a tsunami.

"UUUUGHHHH!!!"

The maid's cunt was a sopping-wet mess now. Swathi resumed licking at the girl's smeared juices and cunt lips, but now at a more languid pace. Meanwhile, her own sex had morphed into a raging inferno of need. As if to show her gratitude, Elena now licked and sucked with a nymphomaniac's fury. The teen even had two fingers inserted into Swathi's sex now, sliding them inside her and using a come-hither motion that awakened the nerve endings deep inside her cunt.

"Yes, just like that. YES," Swathi moaned. "Don't stop." She bit her lip and stifled another embarrassing moan by burrowing her face against Elena's pussy. Oh god, she was glad Sanjay wasn't here to see this. Shame and pleasure vied together like two unstoppable gladiators. She felt like she was on fire. Her abdominal muscles tightened up as she felt an unstoppable pressure building, bliss bottled-up and begging to be released. Her face was covered in stickiness. She slurped up more of Elena's fluids and knew it wouldn't be long now.

Fuck.

She hated herself, but when the oblivion took her she welcomed it. As Elena's fingers pummeled her pussy, the Indian woman let out a cry of joy that coincided with the tremors surging up and down her body. Her snatch convulsed and spewed its nectar right in the teen's face, bathing her tongue and flooding the girl's mouth and chin.

When the last shudders from her cataclysmic orgasm had finally subsided, Swathi lay panting, her mind numb, empty but sated. Elena tipped her head upward at last. The two men could see her nose, lips, jaw, and chin smeared with the Indian woman's fluids.

But no sooner had Elena come out of the fog of her own climax, she noticed two cocks and two pairs of testicles looming just above her. Zack and MJ stood there, towering over her expectantly.

"Not bad, little cunt. You and Swathi put on a good show, all right, but guess what? Our balls are getting blue and we're feeling needy," MJ said.

"That's right," Zack chimed in. "You've done enough pussy-pleasing for now. I think it's time you pleased some COCK."

Zack yanked the naked teen to her feet.

"NO! Please don't touch her!" Swathi begged.

"Quiet, bitch!" MJ snarled. "You get to lick out my ass while I fuck her. That's your reward for opening your big mouth," he warned.

Swathi went silent, fresh tears sliding down her cheeks. She had wanted to save her innocent maid from the worst horrors of what was to come, but now she realized the futility of it.

MJ bent Elena over the armrest of the couch while Zack scooted onto the sofa cushion.

"Suck my cock while my friend rails you from behind, slut."

"Y-yes Sir," Elena said meekly. Once again, she found her hands surprisingly steady. In that same survival-mode now, her body just went on autopilot and her mind just went blank.

The petite beauty grasped the base of Zack's penis and began to slobber all over the tip of it, sucking hard on the bulbous crown. Meanwhile, she felt the awful finality of MJ's cock pressing between her labia. That shaft inexorably plunged into her soft depths, raping her for the first time. She felt the incredible friction of his manhood driving deeper and deeper until it bottomed out on her cervix. MJ sighed with euphoria - the euphoria that only a man can know with his cock lodged in the snug, firm yet slippery embrace of a recently satisfied pussy.

"All right, little cunt. Fuck, you're tight... you've got some serious cunt muscles. You trying to keep me out?"

"N-no sir... I just... my boyfriend always says it's hard to get started. I'm naturally... that's just the way my pussy is. Please, I swear I'm not trying to keep you out."

The captor slowly slid his cock in and out. She was so incredibly tight, her muscles clamping up so hard, he could barely move once he was inside her. He admired the girl's smooth, sexy ass cheeks and fondled them while he raped her at a slow, gentle pace... the only pace her pussy seemed able to allow, at least for now. 'I'll loosen this bitch up yet,' he thought darkly. He made a mental note to grab a vial of lube from upstairs later.

"Where is my ass-licker? Bitch, get busy!" MJ called. Swathi felt her spirits sink even lower, if that was even possible. The naked Indian woman walked over and knelt behind MJ. Her elegant fingers spread the vile man's butt cheeks apart as she leaned forward and began to flick her tongue at his tight anal ring.

'Please let it stop,' Swathi thought, not sure how much more she could take of this. Her heart went out to Elena, her poor maid stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time, but her mind now raced with concern for Sanjay even more. What was taking Danny and Tommy so long upstairs? Were they doing something to him? What was happening up there?"

And then, as if to confirm Swathi's worst fears - she heard it. They all did.

A gunshot rang out.

End of Part 10. To Be Continued...