All Comments on 'Swati Ch. 05'

by indian_exec2000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dear Indian_exec, you have a flair for writing. On this very website most of the stories do not have any substance and the narrative consists mostly of mindless sex. You write like a seasoned story-teller and weave your stories around a plot. While in other's stories, the sex looks so crude and tasteless, in your stories the sex is second to romance and love. It is obvious you have put lot of efforts in your stories. The language, the organization and structure of your stories and the narrative have an artistic flavor.

I am sure you must have done substantial writing in other genres as well. Perhaps you are already an established author. Or maybe your have tried.

We are living in strange times, I recall in my childhood days reading story books used to have so much attraction. Not any more, If you have tried to establish yourself as an author and could not succeed, I would understand your pain. In this age of instant gratification, who has time to read and enjoy story books. But I would say the loss is theirs and nor yours.

Keep writing my friend. I am sure one day you will earn name and fame as an author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous