Sweat on Glass

Story Info
A familiar woman, an intense encounter, alone.
2.2k words
3
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She burst from the shadow of the doorway onto the brightly lit rooftop. Most every building in the city had such rooftop service buildings.

She was tired, but it could not be said that this exhaustion had come upon her suddenly. She had been fleeing her pursuers for what seemed like hours. She was certain She had shook them when She shimmied into the air-ducts. They had not had visual contact then.

Despite her exhaustion, She was quickly at the edge of the gleaming white tower on which She stood. Looking down, She saw the tiny people who, as always, seemed like silhouettes against the ivory white sidewalks, hundreds of feet below her. Exhaustion threatened to overcome her, there on the edge.

While She considered the apparently minuscule people below, nearly swooning, She was startled by a sound that seemed out of place: someone stealthily approaching her from behind!

She attempted to rush the figure that She saw towering above her, exhausted though She was, turning 180 and moving with speed toward it. She came to a dead halt before She could employ any of her usual, graceful attacks. She couldn't move, not in the slightest. She wasn't frozen by some physical force, no, but She suddenly felt no fear in this unknown presence.

He took her gently by the hand and She seemed to feel a sort of energy flow from him into her, rekindling her usual state of readiness, energy, and mental acuity, all of which had deteriorated as her body had tired from the earlier chase.

Against her usual judgement, She allowed herself to be led to the side wall of the service building She had emerged from. Why was She allowing herself to be led about by him? This was insane!

The side of the service building, just like much of the out-facing walls on every building in the city, were composed of shiny solarized glass. He gently turned her to face away from the glass, and moved her back against it. She felt the cool surface against the bare skin of her shoulders and arms.

He leaned forward, not removing his hands from their light-pressed position against hers and kissed her on the neck. She hadn't really been expecting this, and was somewhat perturbed by it, yet She made no attempt to dissuade him from doing it a second time. This wasn't her usual self. She was hardened, a warrior, a Runner. But She seemed to be fading into a comfortable, almost numb sexual Haze. She wasn't afraid to allow it. These feelings seemed to come from Him, but also from within her.

He didn't stop with kissing her neck. Bending lower in a clearly inhuman manner, despite his humanoid form (His muscles and skin bent and stretched in impossible ways), He nearly doubled over while bringing his head down to her vaginal hump. He seemed to spend a moment observing her mound. He could smell the arousal that was welling inside her. Then, without removing his hands from hers, He seemed to will the fabric of her slacks to split and pull away from her body, from her vaginal folds. In the Haze, She looked down at this event as though it were nothing unusual. It didn't alarm her in the least.

Slowly, out snaked his tongue.

Like his body, his tongue was shaped at his intent. It had been as a humanoid tongue when it emerged from his mouth, but in a moment it morphed into a cylindrical shape with a soft edge angled upwards, towards her clitoris. It penetrated her.

The tongue as a whole was angled downward. In this way, the soft edge was constantly pushed against her clitoris as the tongue went in and out of her vaginal opening. She could hardly believe the intensity that emanated throughout her whole body from such a small region. She hadn't felt this before, not with anyone else. This went on until She had forgotten time and space, or even that She had a physical body, so intense was the pleasure. She had to lean into him to prevent herself from falling over as his tongue pulled out from within her, and She came back to herself, breathing fast, hot.

She had almost returned from the Haze, and began considering his luminescent purple skin, which was ever so slightly transparent throughout, even his tongue, when He suddenly, but smoothly moved. More accurately, He moved her.

He moved backwards, and as one, She moved with him. Now they were a few feet from the glass, facing it. She hadn't any time to make any observance of his face when He lifted her from the ground, almost cradling her in his arms, though She was facing down. In fact, one of his forearms was just in front of her breasts, while the other rested at her hips, in such a way that She could comfortably allow her arms and legs to hang freely, and her head as well.

His head now positioned at her bottom, He again seemed to will her leggings to peel down, only half way off her bum, so that her anus was not yet visible.

She had been allowing her head to droop when She became audibly aware of a soft huffing sound. She raised her head and looked into the mirror-like glass to see what was being done to her. She could not feel his touch on her rear, but her hot, increasingly fast breath fogged the glass. Then She realized that He was sniffing the scent of her bum.

Something about this action seemed to drive them both to greater arousal. She observed this of Him, as She became aware of his penis. She looked upon it in the Haze, observing its length as not too large, nor too small, but what good was this observation when She had seen what He could do with his tongue! At that moment, She also saw, as her legs were in her view, that her leggings were now dangling off her feet. He began to lick her butt.

She softly moaned in between hurried, hot breaths. This was an intense new pleasure to her. Certainly no one had ever done such a thing for her! She hadn't even considered asking. But what intensity! She was looking in between her legs again as He lapped at her anus. She saw what She had been feeling for some time: sexual arousal in physical form, her vaginal lips dripping with her own juice, preparing for him. They both knew She was ready.

He set her down, and She gently came to her knees, but her arms were too weak with ecstasy to hold her up, so She went top down, bottom up. She looked into the glass again, and observed his muscular legs now positioning his groin near to her bottom. She felt the head of his penis placed against the rim of her anus, but then He guided it by will, not with his hands, downward, against her vaginal lips.

He gently pressed forward, and her walls accepted him tightly. Was He much thicker than She had observed, or was He growing within her? She was sure She could feel her vaginal canal filling, getting tighter as He pressed inward. He came to a stop when his penis head pressed against her cervix.

She felt a brief intense flare of pleasure at the touch against her Cervix, but this was followed by a lucid moment of fear for upcoming pain, as She fully expected him to penetrate her Cervix. Against her assumptions, He began to gently prod her cervix with his now massively engorged penis. It certainly felt enormously thick within her, and She was now certain that He could expand it as He penetrated her.

She turned her neck back so as to look and see who could give such pleasure, what was the face of her Lover, but She couldn't. It was as though her own subconscious desire to continue this dance of unknown bodily desires and mixing of delicious fluids overcame her physical ability to look up to his face. What She saw instead was his tongue.

Once again his tongue was making its way to her body, but this time it was shaped as a studded length. It slowly twisted its way to her bum, gently stroking down her crease, to her anus, leaving a warm coating of saliva there. The bulb at its front rested gently against the rim of her bum, then began to pulse in unison with his penis against her rim, while his penis continued against her cervix.

These actions were so intense that She could not keep any breath in her body, She began to moan uncontrollably, panting and drooling, her whole body shifting back and forth against the smooth surface of the building's roof with every united pulse from his tongue and penis. Her skin was flushed with hot blood as She approached orgasm, and his penis seemed only to get larger, his tongue pushing harder.

Suddenly his tongue pushed into her bum and the bulb disappeared within her, the studs fluttering against her anus as they passed into her. She gasped sharply and arched her back as the bulb now stimulated her g-spot from inside of her butt. This was more all at once than She could contain, and She felt her entire body tense up, moments before the singly most intense orgasm She ever expected to experience gripped her. Beautiful gushing juice flowed from her vagina, squirting around his penis. Her anus clenched tightly around his tongue.

He wasn't stopping though, and even as She was shaking uncontrollably, his tongue began to rub furiously at her G-spot from inside her bum, while his penis arched slightly to perform the same action from the opposite side!

She gushed liquids uncontrollably, drooling with the incredible pleasure She experienced. She could hardly see from the sweat in her eyes, sweat that poured down her body, dripping onto the glass surface of the tower She had long ago forgotten they were atop. With each continuing thrust of his penis, sweat was flung forward onto the glass of the maintenance building, trailing down to the ground.

She didn't stay conscious for much longer. When She woke He was not present, at least not physically. She was sore over much of her body. He hadn't held back in the fullness of his lustful passion, and She was sure She would be sore for days.

The Haze was gone. Their juices on her body and the ground were now the only sign that She hadn't imagined what had happened. She attempted to stand and was successful after a time. Looking for a last time at the glass, She saw the stains on it of her sweat and somehow, splashes of what She was sure must have been her own fluids.

Checking her clothes, She was surprised to find that the damage to them She was foggily aware of from earlier was just as non-present as He was. Her clothes didn't seem to have been ripped or scuffed, at least not from the Encounter.

As She began to stumble toward the door of the maintenance building, She felt a warm wetness between her legs, which contrasted with the cold mess of sweat and bodily fluid on her skin. Gingerly She reached down between her legs, into her pants, and touched her vagina. Semen flowed from within her.

Scooping some up She was nearly brought to her knees by the intense animal lusting that the mere scent brought about. It shook her nearly as strongly as if He were still within her! She felt refreshed, as She had when He had first touched her. It was as if She had awoken afresh.

In a flash the recent events of her life came back into focus. She unflinchingly, unthinkingly sucked his semen off of her fingers as She ran for the edge of the rooftop and jumped.

She had saved her sister from the clutches of the ruling powers, but safety was not guaranteed.

She must run.

*****************

FIN

*****************

It may be that you will like this story. It came to me when I was walking this morning.

This story is about a character that I do not own, though obviously "She" isn't mentioned by name. I think someone might recognize the setting and perhaps the information in the last few paragraphs will be of help if you wish to identify her. There are quite a few clues, actually, but I won't be telling, unless someone correctly guesses in the comments.

For those of you who care to know the background of this idea, the "He" in the story is in fact the woman's own sexual desire, become physical. I thought this would be interesting to write about, as though her own sexual self appreciation had gone neglected and simply burst free.

The "Haze" may become more important if this becomes a series, too.

I want to stress that this is the first story I've ever written. It may be the last, depending on whether anyone enjoys this one or not. If there are additional entries, it won't be the same woman, rather it will be other women from my favorite books, video games and movies, I think.

2020-04-20 // Yes, I'm aware of the day, no I wasn't doing that when I wrote this, and I never do, I swear.