Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 06

Story Info
Blown away.
2.7k words
4.6
1.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

I slept with Teresa. She agreed for a compromise and let me use a condom. Not that this wasn't cheating but it made me feel slightly better about myself. Probably because I was already drunk when she took those horrible pictures of me, and maybe because I was too tired, I actually lasted long. I fucked her in the fat ass on the floor while I was still with Elena's gray turtleneck. Then we moved to the bed, did some teasing and I finished inside her. Inside the condom, to be precise.

Anyway, I was too afraid to go to my room and spend the night with my thoughts. I had crossed the line. I had cheated on Elena and there was nothing o excuse myself. The one thing I promised myself I would never do was to be with another woman.

I had to drink all the wine in order to get some sleep. The next morning I awoke with Teresa's green cowlneck laying between us on the sheets. I looked at her -- the fatness was never sexy to me. How could she be able to drive me so insanely aroused last night? Even thinking about it gave me boner.

I was so ashamed that part of me wanted to cry. I never dreamt of being dominated. I hated Teresa for disgracing me so badly. But now with the pictures in her cloud, I had to play along. Was I about to turn into a brainless sexual slave? Was my life going to turn overnight?

I carefully slipped out of bed and went to my room. There I undressed the badly stained from Teresa's spitting gray turtleneck and dressed my own clothes. I somehow felt better. I felt myself once again. And then I went to wash, meeting my image in the mirror. An image of a disgraced whore with ruined make-up. How could I allow myself to fall so much?! Didn't I have a sense of dignity?

I went downstairs to try and hold on to my normal life. Coffee, breakfast, speaking with Marko. But then I noticed Tina and Natalia's looks. They knew. Their rooms were the closest to Teresa's. So they must've heard us fucking and moaning. The two of them seemed surprised. Like two popular girls in high school gossiping about the odd guy, seduced by the fat chick. I tried to ignore them.

Then Teresa came down. She was still with her green cowl neck sweater, undoubtedly leaving it to tease me. And suddenly I was so excited! I couldn't take my eyes off of her, dreaming of fucking her brains out right there in the dining room. She made eye contact with me and smiled. Tina and Natalia giggled. Teresa seemed proud of that. She went to make herself a cup of coffee while my otherwise good friend Marko was staring at me.

- You didn't! -- he said. I was trying to avoid the subject but I couldn't. Every-fucking-one of my colleagues now knew that I had cheated on my wife with the fat chick. I wanted to bury my head in the snow outside.

- Please, don't start! -- I shook my head. Thankfully, Marko left me alone but kept throwing me blaming looks. He knew Elena and had a good opinion of her. But he was my friend and I knew he wouldn't tell her.

Teresa sat next to me. The others pretended to mind their own business but I felt them glancing at us.

- Hi, naughty boy! -- she whispered and took a sip from her coffee. I blushed like a teenager. Teresa noticed that.

Marko revealed his plan for the day. While talking about walking uphill and enjoying the view from the upper parts of the ski-slope, Teresa whispered again:

- Are you ashamed of me? Do you want me to take another seat?

I looked at her.

- No. I am ashamed of what we've done. Especially of what you did to me.

- But you liked it more. I can sense it.

I looked around.

- I'm not sure about this whole thing... - I smelled something. -- Why didn't you change? You stink of sex.

- I know -- she smiled naughty.

- Everybody knows about us.

- Well, we weren't quiet.

- What if someone tells Elena? -- I whispered.

Teresa looked around.

- Then you'll get the freedom you deserve.

Marko stood up. He and the others were about to change and prepare for the long walk uphill.

- It's going to be very cold up there! -- he warned us. Looking at Teresa made me quite warm but I had to change too.

I went up the stairs but on the way, Teresa caught up to me.

- How do you want me to dress?

I stopped and looked at her. I was about to deny this game but then again, I realized I had no choice. The least I could do was to create mu own rules.

- You look perfect! -- I admitted. -- Don't change!

- I should tell you that I'm still wearing Elena's yellow sweater underneath -- she pulled her green cowl down and I could see the tight turtleneck. -- I couldn't undress it. I've tried and tried but I can't.

I stared at her big breasts and belly and realized they are smashed under some unknown force. The yellow sweater might just be that force. I just lifted my shoulders, glad that she had also suffered from our games.

Ten minutes later we were outside our hotel and ready to go. I had to admit that Teresa had prepared nicely for the trip -- she had put on some light make-up which was underlying her otherwise cute face and had let her dark hair fall around her shoulders. She had a leather jacket which was overwhelmed by the thickness of her large cowl neck, sticking above her chest. Her sleeves were also out of the jacket, left hanging a whole span under her fingers. I noticed that Tina and Natalia -- the fashion police in our office -- stared from time to time at the sleeves, probably wondering how would Teresa use her hands like that.

We had to go through the village once again. Tina wanted to buy herself a hat, because she said it disappeared last night. Knowing it was used to gag me I blushed again, but nobody saw me this time.

We stopped at the first shop where the seller told us that their boss has an identical shop up the ski-slope, where there is more choice. Tina couldn't wait because she was cold so she bought herself a nice slouchy black wool hat. Teresa saw me looking at the hat and decided to also buy one -- an incredibly thick merino wool in brown colors. It was way bigger than the casual winter hat and I noticed it was often sliding down her eyebrows.

In half an hour, we saw the ski-lift with its big cabins sliding up and down the mountain. Me and the other men could endure the long walk uphill but it would cost us a lot of time, not to mention that the girls were already tired. Teresa, especially, because of her bad physical shape.

I needed to talk to her in private. So I told her to wait for a separate cabin on the lift. Marko and the others didn't mind but he gave me one of his warning looks again.

We waited for them to catch the first cabin and then we jumped in the second. They were closed cabins although I could see Natalia laughing in front of us.

Teresa was sitting next to me, smiling and biting her lips.

- You like the hat? -- she asked.

- Yes -- I admitted.

- Do you want me go gag you with it? -- she joked and laughed meanly.

- What are you going to do with the pictures? -- I went straight to the point. She went serious.

- I just want the sex, ok? I don't want to blackmail you or something. But if you leave me without even giving me a chance to prove myself to you, I'll spread them online and leave your faith to the internet.

I thought for a moment.

- Will you expose me to Elena?

- I'm still considering about it...

- What?

- Don't worry, cheater! I still haven't made up my mind.

- But why would you want to show the pictures to her? I'm playing along, aren't I?

- You have a point but the thought of her knowing about us turns me on so much!

- C'mon, Teresa! Half the office already knows about us! Isn't that enough?

She tried to say something but her phone rang. It was actually from the office. Some guy she was supposed to interview had mistaken the date and had come to the office while Teresa was on her vacation. But it seemed that he insisted for her to take the interview right now. Or he would bail on it.

I knew it was a headline story so Teresa couldn't miss the chance. With disappointment from the missed moment to fuck me in private, she started asking her questions while recording the conversation.

But I had different plans for this trip. I didn't want to be dominated by her and to let her get away with it. I was still sitting to her left when I drew out of my pocket last night's condom. It was tied tightly and I had taken it this morning from her room. Even then I was planning my revenge.

Teresa was focused on the interview and was unaware what I had just brought to daylight. Pretending to hug her with my right hand, I carefully opened the condom and let a small drop fall on the side of her green cowl neck collar. I watched it slide and slowly soak into the knit. It was a magical moment. Then I placed the condom under her right ear and let its slimy content to slowly drag itself onto the knit of the collar. The dribble separated in two. One slid to the shoulder and the other -- to the inside of her cowl. I squeezed the condom and it enriched the dribble to the shoulder which turned thicker and nastier.

Teresa finally saw the cum dribble and turned her head to the right. Then she noticed the wet condom on her sweater and she jumped rapidly pushing it away from her. It fell on the floor of the shaking from the jump cabin.

- Don't touch it! -- I said when she tried to place a hand on the collar to remove the slimy stain. -- Let it be!

- What? -- she said without sound.

- You said you wanted me to play. Well, I'm playing. So leave the cowl.

Teresa stopped for a moment, still staring unbelievingly at my cum on her.

- No, I'm talking to a colleague. Sorry, go on! -- she said. She was trying to keep up the conversation with the guy, ambitious to have the story. At least she didn't try to wipe the stain.

I pointed with my finger the floor.

- Sit here -- I whispered. She was confused so I repeated myself, this time louder. Afraid of scaring off the guy, she did what I said and knelt down but put a finger on her lips wanting me to be quiet. I looked in front where Marko and the others were traveling in the front cabin. Teresa could hardly be seen on her knees but I wasn't sure. This excited me.

- How come you decided to talk to us now? -- Teresa asked when I reached for her cowl neck. I slid my pants down and embraced my balls with the long collar. Teresa was shocked but she didn't stop me.

I started rubbing myself with the soft cowl and in no time I had a huge boner hanging in front of Teresa's mouth. She was looking at it, trying to stay focused on the phone call.

- Who told you that? -- she asked the man. I pulled her closer. She begged me with her eyes to wait. But I didn't want to wait. The tip of my hard-on touched her lips and realized she had to open. Or I would penetrate otherwise.

I felt the warmth of her mouth. I moved in and out. I pressed the inside of her cheek and then the other one. She tried to be as quiet as possible while I was guiding her head with my hands.

- Have you gone to the police? -- she managed to ask when I was out for a moment. Then I brutally entered her as far as I could. She instinctively tried to back but I was holding her head firmly. I wasn't gentle. I remembered what she did to me last night and how far she pushed the damn hat. So I went deeper. And deeper. My balls pressed her lips and her eyes went wet. I held this position as long as I could. Then she made gagging noises and tried to fight me with her free hand. But I was stronger than her. That made me even calmer and in more control.

Finally Teresa coughed me out of her throat along with a massive amount of saliva, most of which landed on her own cowl collar. I let her take a breath while rubbing myself with her slimy knit.

- I choked on something... - she tried to excuse herself to the guy. -- Sorry, continue about the documents.

The voice on the other side wasn't happy with the interruption but went on. I repeated the exercise but this time I pressed her face deep into my crotch. She was barely holding the phone on her ear. Her eyes turned red from the struggle and her nose started running with her own spit. I was being quiet by penetrating her throat slowly but inevitably. I felt my length turning with the curve of her throat. I didn't know it was possible to go so deep in someone's throat. I wondered if last night Tina's hat had reached such a place.

Teresa had to say something, so I gently escaped her mouth. With incredible efforts she silenced her gagging but another ton of saliva dribbled down her chin and onto the cowl. I took the collar and wiped her messy face with it. She barely took a breath and I closed to her mouth once again. She had to be quick so she asked:

- Did you go to the authorities about th... - but couldn't manage to finish because I was once again penetrating her lips. The surprised slurpy sounds made the guy on the phone to pause for a moment, probably trying to figure out what the hell was going on with the journalist. But thankfully, he kept talking.

I was very close to finish this. I pulled her hat down and it covered her eyes. I made her choke once again and the cowl collar turned into a saliva lake. I took the knit in my hands and I wrapped it around my balls and nard-on. The collar went over Teresa's head. I pulled it more and her face got lost inside the wool. The cowl was now a slimy warm tunnel -- like a woolen pussy. But to the credit of Teresa, she still was able to hold the phone somewhere around her ear, even though it was on the outside of her knit prison.

- I'm traveling and the sound is bad! -- she apologized from inside her collar.

I pulled more and more until I was sure I couldn't take anymore knit onto my crotch. I was raping the pile of wool before her very face until I blasted myself inside for a good twenty seconds or so. It was the longest orgasm of my life.

When I was over, I left myself enjoy the slimy comfort a little longer. Then, somewhere inside the messed up cowl, I heard a voice.

- Yes. I did manage to record everything. Every single thing.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers